Insurance Manager - with vision of underwriting when issuing polices. Commericial Insurance / Auto Insurance / Home Insurance / Umbrella
- Personal lines Insurance Manager at upon request
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Verified medical insurance eligibility; requested pre authorization; worked with insurance companies to rectify billing and payment errors; worked directly with doctor, front desk, and office manager to maintain the financial flow of the practice; created HICF, sent billing, and processed patient and insurance payments; created patient billing statements; created payment plans for patients with financial difficulties; created and maintained patient electronic files; prepared medical records request; scheduled patient appointments; managed all patient accounts; a resource for patients and office staff; worked alone and as a group; positive and energetic first point of contact for new and existing patients over the phone and face to face.
- Insurance Manager at Fox Chiropractic Wellness Center
- Service Manager at Wells Fargo Bank
- Teller, Customer Service Representative, Lead Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - Human Development
Documented phone calls. Resolved complicated insurance issues by phone and email. Answered phone calls and emails. Helped clients with insurance needs (quoted insurance). Used excel frequently.
- Health insurance manager at Cook Insurance Agency
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Seymour Nursing Home
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Associate - General
Insurance verification, research, billing, posting, adjusting. Calling Insurance companies.
- INSURANCE MANAGER at Family Service Inc
- FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR at FAMILY SERVICE, INC
- Part-time retail, cashier, pricing at GOODWILL OF SOUTHERN INDIANA
- Cafeteria worker at BCSC
7 months at this Job
Collecting on current auto loan accounts through CNAC Bank in-house collections face to face and over the phone interactions such as taking payments,setting payment arrangements as well as ordering repossessions on delinquent accounts. In charge of managing a small team of Account Managers implementing new collection practices and conducting weekly team meetings. I also so double as Insurance Manager filing claims and working directly with insurance companies to expedite the process and get the check receipted in the system.
- Collections Manager/ Insurance Manager at Lou Bachrodt
- Branch Manager at AAA Community Finance
- Collector at FMS Investment Corp
- Admission Advisor at Career Education Corporation
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human resource management
- High school - Diploma
• Consistently exceeds monthly quota
• Won Salesman Award 9 months
• Negotiate, prices, terms of sales, and service agreements
• Cultivates strong customer relationships and continue contacting new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met with new vehicles
• Responsible for the total sales cycle; providing one on one customer service, processing and submitting applications to various financial institutions, complete all necessary steps to culminate in final sale and vehicle delivery
• Finance & Insurance Manager for the dealer in Barranquitas, Puerto Rico
- Finance & Insurance Manager at Adriel Auto, Multiple Locations
- Sales Executive at Ford de Bayamon
- Overseas Military Sales at
- Atlantic Regional Salesperson at
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Responsibilities include: Treatment plans, verify insurance, post all payments, refunds, billing, processing claims, make appoints, copays, processing applications for lending, set up payment plans
- Insurance Manager at Bear Valley Dental Care
- OFFICE MANAGER at Parkview Dentistry
- at Comfort Keeper
- OFFICE MANAGER at Family Dentistry of Allentown (Closed)
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Processed and reviewed all insurance documents * Accurately communicated pertinent information regarding insurance coverage to staff and patients * Coordinated, managed and increased frequency of insurance payments * Resolved payment disputes with insurance carriers * Ensured coordination of benefits were accurate and considered as part of the financial planning * Maintained relationships between staff, insurance carriers and clients by serving as a liaison * Created and implemented processes to ensure financial growth of practice * Achieved revenue goals by effectively managing collections and receivables, insurance billing and miscellaneous operations expenses * Made definite financial agreements with each patient in accordance with office policy * Instituted procedures to ensure continuing education activities were implemented
- INSURANCE MANAGER at Ballantyne Center for Dentistry
- TELEHEALTH OUTREACH SPECIALIST at Ballantyne Center for Dentistry
- FINANCIAL COORDINATOR at Vann Family Dental
- LEAD ADMINISITRATIVE ASSISTANT at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
• Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
• Met with existing and prospective clients each week to select appropriate insurance policies.
• Tracked the progress of all outstanding insurance claims.
• Researched several providers and compared their coverage and premiums to deliver the best possible packages to clients.
• Expanded KBI Insurance's Personal Insurance book from approximately $300k to $1 Million in revenue over the course of 6 years.
• Evaluated the accuracy and quality of data entered into the agency management system.
• Contributed ideas and offered constructive feedback at weekly sales and training meetings.
• Followed up with customers on any unresolved issues.
- Personal Insurance Manager at KBI Insurance Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Customer Service Representative at State Farm Insurance Company
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - General Transfer Associates
- Some college
I worked in a office, I answered calls and answered customers questions about their insurance, i would take payments, updated information online, made appointments for customer cars to get oil change.
- Insurance Manager at Elan Auto Finance
- Sales Associate at Bath & Body Works
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- High school - High School Diploma
- Some college