Automotive Finance and Insurance manager. Experience in Nissan, Subaru, Hyundai and GM programs. Top performer.
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Bowser Automotive, Inc.
- Quality Assurance Auditor at NVR Mortgage Finance, Inc
- Mortgage Loan Specialist II at MetLife Bank
- Auditor at Carteret Mortgage Corporation
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business
- - Business
• Oversees the overall sales function for a unit of at least 15 licensed Life/Medicare advisors through guidance from the managing director.
• Assist in recruiting, training and development of licensed Life and Health advisors by creating training and sales strategies.
• Developed a professional sales force and assures Q3M's need for sales and succession planning are met by implementing career counseling, and retention strategies.
• Consistently monitors sales results, trends and key performance indicators (KPI's) and hold representatives accountable for achieving targets.
• Conduct regular one-on-one meetings to review sales results/activities and provide feedback/coaching on opportunities for improvements.
• Individually coach and mentor sales associates on consultative sales technique as well as ensuring Quality/Compliance Assurance checks are conducted. Licensing, Contracting and Commissions Specialist
• Track company commissions and chargebacks, entering accurate data into an accounting system and comparing information with carrier commission statements.
• Analyze, audit weekly advance commissions and monthly-earned commission statements for discrepancies.
• Evaluate daily commission advances and monthly earned commission for discrepancies.
• Enter and maintain agent information including personal data, contract type, commissions, and licenses in a database.
• Review and process agent appointments, per company and regulatory requirements.
• Schedule and coordinate Life & Medicare insurance pre-licensing training and state level testing.
- Insurance Manager at Q3M Insurance Solutions
- Sales Manager at Aon Hewitt
- Benefits Advisor at Aon Hewitt
- Retail Client Specialist at Crossmark
10 months at this Job
- Associates - Management and Marketing
Responsibilities : answer phones, customer service, sell insurance, work with Fsc , Record guardian , outlook web , Microsoft word, scanning, handling money, bank runs, buying supplies, hiring agents. Accomplishments I learned how to work as a team, How to meet certain quotas. I practiced my patience and proper etiquette when dealing with insurance clients. Skills Used Being bilingual , customer service and sales
- Insurance Manager at Jax pacific west insurance
- Make-up and Instructor at Barbizon Modeling and Acting
- Cosmetologist at Thanias Hair Salon
3 years, 7 months at this Job
FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER | BOB ROBINSON CHEVROLET-BUICK-GMC-CADILLAC
• At this multi line auto dealership, I began as a sales person but quickly advanced to F&I manager. In this position I completed all the bank and state paperwork. I also supervised the sales staff as they assisted our customers through the buying process. MAINTENANCE LEAD | WHEELING PITTSBURGH STEEL CORPORATION
• In my position as Maintenance Lead, I organized and assigned work orders to meet the demands of the plant. We handled all repair and preventative maintenance needs.
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Robinson Automotive
- Maintenance Lead at Wheeling Pittsburgh Steel
at this Job
- - Computer Science
- College Prep
In charge of day to day operations of Insurance agency also worked hand in hand with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Title companies and Clients, implemented paperless technology making the work flow more efficient utilizing electronic signature software, very detailed oriented, again worked with all major insurance carriers. Accustomed to working under deadlines.
- Insurance Manager at AAA Premier Insurance
- Sales and Customer Service at Macneill Group
- Sales at PEOPLES TRUST HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE
- Sales at ALLSTATE INSURANCE
2 years at this Job
- Some college
Coordinate marketing efforts for P&C Insurance Products includes writing copy for sales material and data mine prospect detail for marketing program/leads
● Present Insurance Products to Agents & Brokers to develop our sales force and point of sale success
● Pre-Underwrite all applications for inclusion into our programs, follow up for additional information as necessary
● Team lead for developing industry specific P&C group pricing program including group formation and preparing data for carrier presentation/large group underwriting
- Insurance Manager at P&C Insurance Products
- Insurance Underwriter at PARAMOUNT EXCLUSIVE INSURANCE SERVICES
- Insurance Underwriter at HEALTH AGENCIES OF THE WEST
- Wrestling Coach at ESPERANZA HIGH SCHOOL
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. in Political Science - Political Science
Supervise and lead a team of sales reps to obtain their goals and hit certain perimeters. Train new reps daily on how to sale and the process of cold calling/verifying leads.
- Insurance Manager at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company
- Dock Worker/Forklift Operator at Averitt Express
- Forklift Operator/Order Puller at Oasis Staffing/ Southeast Toyota
- Landscaping at Darryls Lawn Service
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - General studies
- High school or equivalent
Responsible for managing patient accounts, billing, filing insurance, correcting insurance claims, entering all insurance payments, write offs, predeterminations, patient relations, and managing daily operations in a high volume, fast paced dental practice.
- Insurance Manager at Celia P. Dunn D.M.D
- Seasonal Quality Tax Preparer at Jackson Hewitt Tax Services
- Third party insurance claims specialist at Augusta University Dental college
- Front Desk Assistant and Customer at Patriots Park Dental
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - sciences
- College Preparatory
* Process multi-state insurance claims for auto, general liability and workers compensation. Work with adjusters and lawyers to monitor all claims, reserves and hearings. * Manage multi-state insurance renewal for auto, general liability and workers compensation annually. * Work with the Risk Manager to improve safety and lower claims. * Manager multi-state driver list and enforce driving criteria. * Manage multi-state company and subcontractor certificates of insurance. * Ran the driver safety portion of new hire orientation. * Maintained multi-region/state OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting - 300, 300A, 301 * Backup for HR and Payroll.
- Insurance Manager at STAYBRIGHT ELECTRIC OF COLORADO, INC
- Human Resources Manager at STAYBRIGHT ELECTRIC OF COLORADO, INC
- Office/Operations Manager at STAYBRIGHT ELECTRIC OF COLORADO, INC
- Sales Coordinator at EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Collecting on current auto loan accounts through CNAC Bank in-house collections face to face and over the phone interactions such as taking payments,setting payment arrangements as well as ordering repossessions on delinquent accounts. In charge of managing a small team of Account Managers implementing new collection practices and conducting weekly team meetings. I also so double as Insurance Manager filing claims and working directly with insurance companies to expedite the process and get the check receipted in the system.
- Collections Manager/ Insurance Manager at Lou Bachrodt
- Branch Manager at AAA Community Finance
- Collector at FMS Investment Corp
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human resource management
- High school - Diploma