I obtained my 4-40 license (which has since been upgraded to a 20-44) and began my position as an Insurance Sales and Service Rep in the Auto Club Groups call center servicing all personal lines of business including RV, boat and personal umbrella as well as commercial vehicle. Reps were primarily expected to service existing insurance policies, maintain an average call time of 3-5 minutes and be familiar with several insurance company sites and guidelines, including Citizens Insurance. After almost two years as a service rep, I was offered the position of Insurance Product Specialist and it was my responsibility to ensure that new hires become familiar with procedures and the various insurance carriers the agency represented, and monitoring and coaching for success. I held this position for approximately 3 years before the birth of my daughter resulted in my part-time request. After 4 years as a part-time employee, I went on to become an Insurance Processor, allowing for more in depth interaction with the various company underwriters.
- INSURANCE PROCESSOR at AAA/ACG INSURANCE BUREAU INC
- TEAM LEADER at AAA AUTO CLUB GROUP
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Risk Management
• Review account billing/payment history.
• Identify duplicate billing items as well as overlapping/conflicting insurance policy info and correct accordingly.
• Update essential billing related documents linked to corresponding customer loan accounts.
• Make outbound phone calls to request and clarify billing info and reconcile problematic payment requests.
• Create bill documents as a result of verbal confirmation with Agents and Insurance Carriers.
• Determine, based upon acceptable criteria, when to present a payment for disbursal.
• Learn and practice client specific rules as they relate to bill processing.
• Present payments in appropriate formats for client disbursal.
• Log all activity, including full call content, onto corresponding accounts.
• Meet quality & rate of work standards as defined by management.
- Insurance Processor at Loan Protector Insurance Services
- Sales Associate at ACE Cash Express
- Return Agent at National and Alamo Car Rental
- Service Agent at Enterprise
2 months at this Job
- - Medical Diagnostic Sonography
- - Criminal Justice
As a insurance processor you have to beself-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills. You are responsible for processing endorsements, taking payments, resolving billing issues, coverage counseling and adhering to underwriting guidelines. Respond to inbound calls from not only policyholders but also from AAA Insurance Agents. Provides a high level of customer-focused sales in a high volume, fast paced call center environment, using PC, Internet and ACD phone technology. Provides advanced technical and product information in response to customer questions and/or problems in accordance with corporate policies and procedures. Recognizes and promotes cross-sales opportunities within the context of servicing a change to an existing customer’s policy. Provides price quotes on all insurance products which factor in all applicable rules (underwriting, business, etc.) and discounts in an effort to complete the sale. Rewrites and reinstates insurance policies according to underwriting and business rules. Completes membership and/or insurance applications, endorsements and change forms (e.g. address change, etc.) as necessary. Accepts payments at point of sale. Makes outbound follow-up calls to customers in response to questions or complaints. Provides efficient processing of customer policies, endorsements, and status and coverage changes. Assists agents in resolving technical and business related issues.
- Personal Lines Insurance Processor/Agent at ACG Insurance Agency
- Insurance Agent at ACG Insurance Agency
- Licensed Auto and Home Insurance Agent/Sales Rep at Progressive Insurance
- Retention/Sales at Alorica
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business
Insurance Processor) Verify and update patients' insurance along with the unique responsibilities of contacting and registering Walgreens (Advocate at Walgreens) site managers for further information on specific patient info.
- Insurance Processor at Advocate Medical Group
- Meat Clerk at Marianos GroceryMarianos
- Courier Driver at FedEx
- Stock Associate at The Room Place
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors degree - Exercise science of wellness
Handle multiple lines of business issuing policy's, making changes as well as quotes for policy's. Keep in contact with agents, & underwriters to make sure their changes are done correctly for the customer. Create new business policy's for new or existing customers. I've gotten multiple bravo's from Underwriters, & acknowledgement from team leads on being customer focus, goal orientated & that I make sure everything is done correctly so that the customer given great service.
- Insurance Processor at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Parts Sales Manager at AutoZone
- Sales Representative at Cox Cable
- Store Manager/ Production Manager at Quality used appliances
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- associates - nursing
- - Automotive
Record Applications for loans. Collect credit, loan, and disbursements of payment using computers. Contact customers by phone, email, or text concerning application. Present loan and repayment schedules to customers. File and maintain loan record.
- Insurance Processor at Progressive Insurance
- Customer Service Rep at Loan Max
- Call Center Rep at Selman & Company
- Customer Service Rep at The Home Depot
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Apply company procedures and policy to evaluate insured claims
• Document information about accidents or damage
• Research policy terms for claim adjudication
• Collect data from appraisers
• Resolve customer inquires
• Followed up on claims by verifying Aging Report
- INSURANCE PROCESSOR at ALLSTATE INSURANCE
- CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE at TELADOC
- PAYMENT POSTER at IQOR HOLDINGS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - NATIONALLY CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
• Verifying insurance benefits
• Determining patient copays
• Processing dental insurance claims
• Processing insurance payments
• Post payments
• Accounts receivable
• Researches and resolves insurance billing issues
• Posting payments from insurance companies
- Insurance Processor at Dr. Cumani DMD and Associates
- Medical Receptionist at Premier Urgent care
- Volunteer/intern at Dr. Cumani DMD and Associates
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Health Care Administration
- Associate of Arts - Health Service Management
Processing of health insurance policy changes, updates, adjustments, refunds and correspondence for Affordable Care Act and state based medical and dental insurance policies.
- INSURANCE PROCESSOR at Health Plan Services
- TAX PREPARER at
- COST ANALYST at Alliant Techsystems
- FINANCIAL ANALYST at Alliant Techsystems
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance
Verified issued Policies against applications and quotes. Contacted Underwriter for Endorsements if required. Renewed LWCC policies, and verified information with the SCC. Handled incoming phone calls and placed to appropriate departments. Handled Fund Raising for Lutheran High School via email, phone, and mail.
- Insurance Processor at Martin Insurance Agency
- Customer Service Representative at Bruce J. Schumm Insurance Agency
- P&C Licensed Agent/Customer Service Representative at Anderson Brockwell Insurance Agency
- Office Manager at Bruce J. Schumm Agency
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent