Licensed Insurance Producer for the state of Maryland in Health and Life Insurance. Manage leads, follow ups and cold business/residential accounts.
- Insurance Producer at Combined Insurance
- Installation Technician at Vivint Solar
- 74D CBRN at UNITED STATES ARMY / ARMY RESERVE
- Public Works - Maintenance Worker/Non-DOC Supervisor at City of Fruitland
2 months at this Job
- - General Education
- C.B.R.N Certification - Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear
- - Exercise Science
- High School Diploma
I am an insurance producer for Shelter Insurance. I make phone calls and bring in business for our company. I also run quotes and write policies for our agents.
- Insurance Producer at Shelter Insurance
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at ProCare Home Health and Private Duty Service
- Agent Assistant at Horace Mann Insurance Companies
9 months at this Job
Before I became an insurance producer, I was in charge of the front desk. Greeting clients, taking payments, filing customer documents, scheduling appoints, answering phone calls.
- Insurance Producer at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Insurance Producer at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Arts of science
- Some college
• Insurance Producer
• Develop new accounts, retain existing business and further develop this business by understanding the client's needs, correctly placing this business in the market and the time and accurate servicing of the client's business transaction. Cross-selling personal lines and commercial business. Exhibit clear and organized file maintenance according to procedure with comprehensive documentation of account issues. Maintain status reports as required.
• Xcel Energy
- Insurance Producer at Town and Country Insurance, Inc
- Gas & Electric Associate at
- Elementary School Administrator at WEST GRAND SCHOOLS
- Customer Service at UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Licensed insurance producer in property, casualty, life, workers compensation, health and disability
• Bank certified
• Top sales producer in the agency for 2 years running
• #1 individual producer in the state of Vermont in 2017
• Fast-track through Agent Aspirant program
• Inside and outside sales in both personal and commercial markets
• Extensive customer service work, manage payments, accounts receivable, claims, and loss mitigation
• Manage social media account and all social media marketing, including community outreach and events
• Office management, including employee training and career development, interviewing and hiring, tracking office sales results and goals
- INSURANCE PRODUCER at State Farm Insurance
- MANAGING PARTNER AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER at Little Luna Blue
- REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE at Liberty Mutual Group
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science and History
Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Producer
• Established insurance sales channels with Southwest Region business partners and lenders o Developed strategic marketing initiatives with lenders to engage business clients on insurance capabilities o Coached branch managers and personal bankers on how to identify insurance opportunities with walk-in business clients
- Insurance Producer at Northwest Bank
- Insurance Producer at Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency
- Junior Sales Partner at Apex Energy Solutions
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Entrepreneurship/Strategic Marketing
Insurance Producer Manage daily clerical workflow to produce and maintain a well organized and highly functioning office. Multi-tasking creating a team environment offering an ultimate work environment conducive to satisfy customers and provide the ultimate customer service experience. Provided optimum service to policyholders, negotiated fair settlements and identified fraudulent claims. Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated by staff reductions. HOSPICE - CHICAGO, IL 2006 to 2010 Primary Care Provider Shared joint responsibility for the care of the terminally ill Learned the basics of assessing patient vital signs under the tutelage of home healthcare nurse. Assisted home nurse and hospice staff with all aspects of daily care, including bathing, feeding and dressing.
- Insurance Producer at STATE FARM INSURANCE
- Sales Support Manager at SBC Global
- Corporate Customer Advocate at ILLINOIS BELL
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate of the Arts - Accounting
Insurance Producer/Community Engagement * Responsible for targeting and building relationships with Small Business, Organizations, Retail Developers, and people of influence within the community. * Setting appointments to provide full array of products to service both personal and business lines such as mortgages, investments, bank products, and insurance * Profile each customer to uncover additional needs and opportunities to maintain a minimum product cross sell of three lines per household * Managed daily reporting and customer pipelines for loans, life insurance, and claims * Maintain organized system for follow up on all 1,200 of our existing households and individuals who we couldn't provide a service for at the time of application
- Insurance Producer at Sandy Gilland State Farm Agency
- Franchisee/Owner at Anyitme Fitness Franchisee
- Branch Manager/Investment Consultant at National City Bank
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
LICENSED Producer at one of the Top selling TWFG Insurance Branches in Texas. Working within an Independent agency, offering numerous lines of product from well-established carriers.
• Advise, sell and service personal and commercial lines of insurance to individuals, families and business owners.
• Connect with underwriters and insurance representatives to ensure quotes and policies are issued correctly and in good standing.
• Verification of compliance for all required application documents, settling claims, payments, endorsements and cancellations for policies.
• Maintain and complete diaries within the online management system completing various tasks and deadlines for insureds' accounts.
• Responsible for invoicing and renewing all agency bill policies for commercial and personal lines within the book of business.
- Insurance Producer at TWFG Insurance Services-Buffy Doiron Hooper
- Insurance Producer, Administrative Assistant at TWFG Insurance Services-Lisa Wilson
- Sales Representative at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services
- Inventory Team Leader, Inventory Auditor Taker, Trainer at RGIS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
I began as a licensed producer at Allstate Insurance. I sell and write Auto, Home Motorcycle, Renters and ATV insurance policies over the phone. I worked in servicing the policies for several years as well i.e. endorsements, making changes to policies and counseling to repair bad insurance scores.
- Insurance Producer at Allstate Insurance
7 years at this Job
- Associates - Applied Science Technology degrees