I am an insurance professional, California insurance licensed in (life, health, property & casualty). I work in a small office that services over 3,000 accounts. I help implement changes to insurance and financial portfolios, submitting applications for our insureds and helping to ensure that money is saved and that assets are properly covered. I answer phones, greet guests, act as a liaison between our insureds and the agent and also directly assist clients.
- Insurance Professional at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Check-in patients, collecting all personal, medical, and insurance information necessary.
• Input patient information into computer database and file confidentially.
• Verify insurance information prior to patient appointments.
• Notify patient of co-pays, delinquent accounts, set up ongoing payment schedules, take payments and record in patient file.
• Balance at the end of each day and complete deposit slips for cash received.
• Accurately answer patient billing questions.
• Switchboard Operator - answered 6 line phone system for multiple clinics located within the building (promoted after 4 months).
- Insurance Professional / Front Desk at Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic
- Staffing Consultant at Spherion Staffing
- Leasing Consultant at Residences at Riverdale
- Scheduler Coordinator at Baptist Health Breast Center
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
80B insurance and financial services company; largest property and casualty insurer in the United States with 83M policies and accounts in force and nearly 85,000 employees and agents.
- Insurance Professional at State Farm Insurance
- Convention & Travel Manager at STATE FARM INSURANCE
- Process Manager at STATE FARM INSURANCE
- Claim Team Manager at STATE FARM INSURANCE
23 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
• Insurance professional licensed in Property & Casualty and Life & Health in several states and the District of Columbia.
• Collaborative work with underwriters from a multitude of carriers to properly assess risk and underwrite personal and commercial property and casualty policies, according to business prequalification guidelines.
• Develop solid rapport with prospects and clients, resulting in higher close ratios, referrals and repeat business.
• Maintain consistent ongoing positive client relations to aid in problem solving and higher retention ratios.
• Research, interview and hire candidates for Insurance Producer, Lead Development and Telemarketing positions.
• Train and manage new employees to develop productive teams.
• Comprehensive risk assessment skills combined with the ability to quickly adapt to any risk assessment software platform.
• Intimate knowledge of Property & Casualty and Life and Health insurance practices, ethics and legal regulations.
• Winner of multiple awards for excellent performance.
- Exclusive Insurance Professional at Exclusive Insurance Agent and Production Manager
- Regional Accounts Director at Time Warner Cable
- Regional Process Operations Director at EchoStar (DBA Dish Network)
- Development and Training Director at Dell Computer Corporation-Service Zone
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management and Finance
Qualified beneficiaries based on current healthcare coverage, to ensure reduction in costs and more robust benefits for the new plan year. Enrolled members in healthcare plans in their area to best suit their needs. Excelled in creating rapport with clients to ensure positive sales experience. Adhered to all regulations required by CMS, Medicare and Department of Insurance.
- Licensed Insurance Professional at Choice Health Insurance
- Associate Broker/Executive Assistant at MGI Insurance Agency
- Financial Services Professional at Mass Mutual of Greater Long Island
- Project Coordinator at Brady Risk Management
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Office manager
• Handled all accounting
• Compiled commission statements into agency management system
• Quote and issue new policies while meeting the sales quota for the month.
• Marketing for new customers as well as cross selling existing clients.
• Process applications for changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of insurance policies.
• Coordinated with underwriters and submitted forms which guaranteed success of policy requests
• Handled customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension and service requests.
• Promoted insurance policies to businesses and individuals
• Monitored insurance claims, maintained customers’ records and handled policy renewals.
- Insurance Professional at Town & Country Insurance Agency
- Financial Processing Clerk at Maximus
- Accounting Senior Assistant at Xerox
- Insurance Professional at Allstate Insurance
6 months at this Job
- Property and Casualty License - Insurance
- High school - General
• License property and casualty insurance agent.
• Attended continuing education courses and workshops to gain additional insurance industry knowledge.
• Provided coverage option information to assist members in protecting asset shwile applying underwriting knowledge.
• Earned quarterly Ambassador Award recognizing leadership abilities, outstanding business metrics, and facilitating financial security of members.
• Researched and reconciled member billing statements to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Insurance Professional at USAA
- Vice President at Alaska Miss Amazing
- Data Analyst at FSA Federal
- Contractor Sales Assistant at Spenard Builder's Supply
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
Licensed Health Insurance Professional
• Answer inbound and initiate outbound telephone calls Communicate with customer effectively and clearly
• Use independent judgment, logic and analytical skills in problem solving
• Comply with all tele sales regulatory guidelines
• Track positive and non-positive call outcomes to create effective rebuttals and identify best practices
• Meet or exceed internal and external sales goals set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Licensed Health Insurance Professional at Teleperformance
- VIP Customer Service at Willis Towers Watson
- Customer Service at Optum
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
• Serve on the front line answering phone calls
• Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
• Cross-sell products, educate customers about product benefits,
• Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks
- Licensed Insurance Professional at Progressive
- Sales and Customer Service at Amica Insurance
- Corporate Services Client Care Professional at American Express
- Mortgage Processor at Quicken Loans
10 months at this Job
- Some college
Communicated with other agents to ensure premium customer service
● Developed and maintained client relations
● Engaged in need analysis to determine specific details on prospective clients' financial and investment status, concerns and objectives
● Ensured that all contracts and paperwork are filled out correctly and filed on a timely basis
● Investigated and expedited returns
● Presented prospective clients with appropriate insurance solutions
● Responded to and overcame client objections or hesitations
● Utilized effective lead generation activities to identify new prospects
● Utilized sales closing skills to make sales
● Worked with field claims adjusters and handle claims on accounts as directed by the Companies
- Licensed Insurance Professional at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Nanny, Hogan Family at
- Cashier at Rosa's Cafe
- Assistant Teacher/Receptionist at Legacy Learning Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Credits - Shawnee