As an insurance representative my objective is to establish a partnership between my clients and my company. To educate each client and prospect as to how insurance works, and what plan best suites their specific needs. To become an extended part of the client's family or business.
- Insurance Representative at Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- Staff Manager at Western & Southern Life
- Financial Services Representative at MetLife Financial Services
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - Insurance and Investments
- High School Diploma
Associated Insurance Representative
• Assist customers in all aspects of auto insurance, home insurance, umbrella insurance
• Respond to questions and concerns regarding service and escalate calls appropriately
- Associate Insurance Representative at Amica Insurance Company
- Member Service Consultant IV at AAA
- Administrative Assistant at AAA
- Administrative Assistant at Bernards Construction (office team)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Sociology
101 E. Hackberry Ave, McAllen TX, 78501
● In charge of phone calls and customer service. I was in charge of explaining to freshmen what technology college credits McAllen Memorial has to offer and answer any questions. Insurance Representative 1/2014 - 7/2014 Greens Point Insurance | 1200 S Main St, McAllen TX 78501
● In charge of marketing company name and rates. I'd go to flea markets on Fridays and Saturdays to market.
- Insurance Representative at Campos Bros
- Salesman at Campos Bros
- Secretary at Campos Bros
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Business Administration
Insurance Representative, State Farm
• Customer Retention/Billing
• Assisting with Claims
• Inbound/Outbound Sales & Customer Service
• Managing appointments & Administrative duties for Agent Insurance Representative, TTEC
• Licensed training for Property & Casualty through Kaplan College & TTEC
• Large Call Center as 3rd party for Reputable Military insurance carrier.
- Insurance Representative at State Farm
at this Job
- None - Generals for Business
As an insurance representative I would reachout to clients ensuring that they take advantage of their healthcare benefits, explaining programs they have accessible, while getting to know each client personally. Calling over 100 clients a day scheduling them to see Registered Nurses to asses their health and prevent hospitalization.
- Insurance Representative at PopHealthCare
- Medical Assistant at Broderman Internal Medicine
- Home Health Care Aide at Visiting Angels
- Medical Assistant at Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute
8 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant & Phlebotomy
- - Early education
- - Dental assisting
Columbian Financial Group Vestal, NY
Insurance Representative-Call center
•Develops successful customer relationships via the telephone and ensures the highest level of customer service in regards to insurance policy coverage. Takes ownership of each call, handling until resolution is reached; includes follow-up as necessary to ensure the actions promised to caller are completed.
•Utilizes knowledge of automated systems to underwrite and issue endorsements as well as answer questions, document conversations and document files.
•Processes corrections and/or adjusts records as necessary and within company policy and procedure guidelines.
•Communicates effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
•Reviews, organizes and forwards information to other areas for handling or consideration.
• Process clients insurance fees. Lincare Endicott, NY (607)484-5600 06/2016-06/2017 Customer Service Representative-Call center
• Phone reception, and call screening.
• Maintain patient files.
• Process doctor's orders.
• Manage computer data.
• Work with insurances and doctor's offices.
• Faxing and filing. Addiction Center Broome County Binghamton, NY (607)723-7308 06/2014-09/2015 Billing Specialist/Receptionist/Medical Records Clerk
• Scheduled and coordinated intake appointments. Phone reception, and call screening.
• Patient record maintenance.
• Posting payments, bookkeeping.
• Processing clients Insurance/Fees.
• Keep necessary logs and statistics related to billing function.
• Meet with patients to establish fee schedules and resolve billing questions. Elmira Business Institute Vestal, NY (607)729-8915 10/2012-01/2013 Admissions Representative/ Secretary
• Scheduled and coordinated appointments. Phone reception and call screening. Time Warner Cable Vestal, NY (407)710-8000 07/2011-10/2011 Customer Care Representative-Call center/ Billing Specialist
• Interact with customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
• Maintaining customer accounts, implementing changes to existing accounts, and filing documents and other paperwork. Metlife Insurance Utica, NY (315)724-1620 09/2009-06/2010 Customer Service Representative-Call center
• Process insurance policies, modifications to existing policies, and claims forms.
• Obtain information from policyholders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms, applications and related documents, and company records.
• Update existing policies. ACS Education Services Utica, NY (315)738-2200 12/2006-06/2009 Customer Service Representative
• Obtaining, analyzing and verifying accuracy of customer information in a timely manner.
• Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Prepared customer service summary reports.
• Handled difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Insurance Representative at Columbian Financial Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
• Lead existing employer groups through process to coordinate conditions in meeting with their employees
• Offer supplemental health and life insurance to new customers and upgraded policies for existing customers
• Prospect across the state to acquire new employer groups
• Identify and calculate insurance policies to find the best solutions for clients
• Build and maintain client relationships to identify their needs and establish trust
- Insurance Representative at Washington National Insurance Company
- Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual
- Accounting Tutor and Lab Instructor at Dot Foods
- Order Selector at Dot Foods
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting and Business Administration
At bankers life I was expected to learn and retain all information pertaining to health and life insurance types and laws. I set my own schedule and my own appointments as well as traveled to clients in the surrounding six counties. At bankers we worked primarily with retired citizens and customer service and the ability to communicate with such clients was a key skill.
- Insurance representative at BankersLife insurance amd casualty company
- Cashier and Customer Service Associate at Aldi
- Busser/Server at Pig and Grits
- Floater at Mount Mitchell State Park Restaurant
2 months at this Job
- 1 year college
Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
• Spent ample time with each customer going over and explaining documents to ensure that they understood key information.
• Resourcefully responded to customer requests for products, services and information.
• Delivered exceptional customer service by maintaining extensive knowledge of products and services and creating a welcoming environment.
• Identified issues and took appropriate action to ensure speedy resolution.
• Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Conducted annual reviews of existing policies to update information. Evaluated the accuracy and quality of data entered into the agency management system.
• Collected all premiums on or before effective date of coverage.
• Performed general administrative duties, including copying, faxing and filing.
• Typed and compiled documents, answered phones and completed paperwork for the office.
• Monitored the company's online social presence and responded appropriately to posts from customers and visitors.
• Wrote interesting social channel posts that were meant to inspire and inform readers
- Insurance Representative at TWFG Insurance
- CSR Agent at Karen Ehlers Insurance Agency
- Loan Assistant at Shelby Savings Bank
- Service Cashier at Gullo Toyota
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Foundations of Business
- High school - Naval Junior ROTC, Agriculture, Business Computer Information Systems
Provide Customers with insurance needs. Answering phones, filing, conducting meetings, scheduling appointments, taking payments, scanning and faxing documents.
- Insurance Representative at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Cashier at Aramark
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Sligo Creek
- Patient Transporter at MHS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
- Certified Dental Assistant - Dental Assisting
- Nursing - Nursing