I am currently a insurance representative for auto insurance, home insurance & renters insurance.
- Insurance Representative at Driven insurance
- Customer Service Associate at Bank of America prepaid card services
- Customer Service Specialist at Savemart
- Customer Service Associate at Kings wigs & beauty supply
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Insurance representative for commercial insurance agency assisting contractors with insurance needs, certificates of insurance, bonds and servicing book of business. Contact clients and potential leads, Bilingual in Spanish and service large Hispanic clientele. Knowledge in AMS 360 system, run weekly and monthly reports, work closely with CSLB to make sure to service contractors with proper insurance needs. Over 8 years working with contractors with licensing, business and insurance services.
- Insurance Representative at Construction Insurance Agency
- Student Counselor at Contractors State License Service
- Client Engagement Manager at MKS Insurance Services
- Provider at IHSS PUBLIC AUTHORTIY
7 months at this Job
- - Business
- - Business and Real Estate
- - Business
NJ licensed Property & Casualty, Life insurance representative. Excellent customer service sales relations and service. Detailed oriented, self motivated team player.
- Insurance Representative at Kristen Tomey State Farm Insurance Agency
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
As an independent Heatlh Insurance Representative my responsability has been to give the best customer service and health insurance benefits management for corporations and small businesses in Puerto Rico
- Health Insurance Representative at Serge Insurance Consultant
- Disaster Housing Inspector at Vanguard Emergency Management
- Sales Representative at Triple-S Salud
- Customer Service Representative at Triple-S Salud
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Marketing
Position: Insurance Representative Sold Life Insurance, disability insurance, mutual funds, IRA's, and pension funds. 1989 to present Started own business in 1989. Have been self- employed for 28 years. Licensed with several companies. Educating consumer on how to plan for now and the future. Life insurance, disability insurance, IRA's, pension and retirement plans, annuities. and Medicare supplements. PERSONAL: Enjoy working and doing what is best for my clients with their financial needs. Hardworking, dedicated, driven and sincere.
- Insurance Representative at New England Financial
3 years at this Job
- Associate in Business Science Degree - Pennsylvania
I am an insurance representative at EngageMED. I handle all claims for Blue Cross and Blue Shield on our GPMS system. I work denials, rejects and verify eligibility.
- Insurance Representative at EngageMED
- Medical Biller at Professional Consulting Services
- Construction Team Assistant/Technician at Southwestern Energy Company
- Outbound Traffic Coordinator at Virco Manufacturing Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing - Medical coding and Billing
- Associates - Medical Transcription
- High School Diploma
Healthcare Insurance representative Alight Hewitt Service center -Health Insurance Trained, Enrolling/dropping coverage Putting data Entry in the system Typing, making phone calls- Inbound and Outbound, Solving their issues on their benefits, billing process, claims process, renewal, serving excellent service Worked with many clients. Dell Inc, GSK, AT&T, Bank of Newyork Mellon, CNA Financial Corp. and Southern Company
- Insurance Representative at Randstad
- Warehouse Associate at Diebold Nixdorf
- ORDER PROCESSOR at RALPH LAUREN
- CASHIER at WENDY'S
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Insurance representative, Making sure that patients have the correct insurance for there appointments. Make various phone calls to insurance companies checking benefits and authorization for the patients.
- Insurance Representative at Mcleod Health
- Distribution Operator at QVC Distribution Center
- FedEx Package Handler at FedEx Ground
- Sales Associate at Roses
3 months at this Job
- - English
- High school
Columbian Financial Group Vestal, NY
Insurance Representative-Call center
•Develops successful customer relationships via the telephone and ensures the highest level of customer service in regards to insurance policy coverage. Takes ownership of each call, handling until resolution is reached; includes follow-up as necessary to ensure the actions promised to caller are completed.
•Utilizes knowledge of automated systems to underwrite and issue endorsements as well as answer questions, document conversations and document files.
•Processes corrections and/or adjusts records as necessary and within company policy and procedure guidelines.
•Communicates effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
•Reviews, organizes and forwards information to other areas for handling or consideration.
• Process clients insurance fees. Lincare Endicott, NY (607)484-5600 06/2016-06/2017 Customer Service Representative-Call center
• Phone reception, and call screening.
• Maintain patient files.
• Process doctor's orders.
• Manage computer data.
• Work with insurances and doctor's offices.
• Faxing and filing. Addiction Center Broome County Binghamton, NY (607)723-7308 06/2014-09/2015 Billing Specialist/Receptionist/Medical Records Clerk
• Scheduled and coordinated intake appointments. Phone reception, and call screening.
• Patient record maintenance.
• Posting payments, bookkeeping.
• Processing clients Insurance/Fees.
• Keep necessary logs and statistics related to billing function.
• Meet with patients to establish fee schedules and resolve billing questions. Elmira Business Institute Vestal, NY (607)729-8915 10/2012-01/2013 Admissions Representative/ Secretary
• Scheduled and coordinated appointments. Phone reception and call screening. Time Warner Cable Vestal, NY (407)710-8000 07/2011-10/2011 Customer Care Representative-Call center/ Billing Specialist
• Interact with customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
• Maintaining customer accounts, implementing changes to existing accounts, and filing documents and other paperwork. Metlife Insurance Utica, NY (315)724-1620 09/2009-06/2010 Customer Service Representative-Call center
• Process insurance policies, modifications to existing policies, and claims forms.
• Obtain information from policyholders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms, applications and related documents, and company records.
• Update existing policies. ACS Education Services Utica, NY (315)738-2200 12/2006-06/2009 Customer Service Representative
• Obtaining, analyzing and verifying accuracy of customer information in a timely manner.
• Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Prepared customer service summary reports.
• Handled difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Insurance Representative at Columbian Financial Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options Renewing and developing multiple types of insurance policies based on a customers background, industry and demographic information Upselling additional products offered by the company to existing and prospective customers Closed an average of 20 sales per week Finalized sales and collected necessary deposits Ability to resolve conflict and de-esculate tense situations Experience working in high volume, fast paced environment Assisting customer needs with one call resolution Experience in multi-tasking,working with microsoft excel, word, office, and windows Extensive data entry; entering customer account information into the system Strong written and verbal communication skills and always adhere to a high level of personal and professional presentation Work effectively in a general business environment, with a focus on high levels of quality and customer service Contributed ideas and offered constructive feedback at weekly sales and training meetings Trained and mentored newly hired employees.
- Insurance Representative at Allstate Insurance
7 years, 10 months at this Job