Multiple Lines Insurance Sales Manager, Bank Certified. Responsible for prospecting and developing leads, educating clients and selling insurance products in Personal, Business, Life Insurance and Banking Products. Develop and execute sales plan and manage all phases of the sales cycle-from prospecting to close and follow-up support. Manage outbound and inbound sales calls and systematic follow up strategy. Train and manage agency sales team. Represent a full line of insurance and bank products, serving as a trusted advisor to businesses and individuals. Lead raw new sales in our district; excelled naturally to sales manager in the local office. Teach team members about company products and sales strategies; driving them to greater personal and business success. Exceed expectations in new sales goals and assist agency owner in sales and management of office, reaching and maintaining sales records when compared to agencies of the same demographic within the company.
- Multiple Lines Insurance Sales Manager at State Farm Insurance
- Freelance Business Coaching & Development Consultant at
- Account Executive/Loan Officer at Bankers Healthcare Group
- Chief Executive Officer at My 18 Inch Doll Inc. / Livie & Cole Inc
4 years at this Job
- - Insurance Programs
- - Economics, International Trade & Business
- Associate's - Theology
• Generating 125% of first year sales volume goals with sales revenues approaching $500K and a growing pipeline containing over $ 2.5M in future opportunities.
• Developed newly adopted sales procedures & processes from lead generation through closing and customer relationship management that has increased the company's gross LICENCES sales by 20%.
• MD Property & Casualty Insurance COMMERCIAL INSURANCE SALES MANAGER
• MD Life & Health Insurance Bye Insurance Agency, LLC June 2015 to March 2018 Hired to build and manage a new commercial insurance division to increase gross sales revenues for commercial insurance industry. Career Highlights & Results:
• Successfully doubled commercial sales volume from $750K to $1.5M through new sales SKILLS and agency acquisitions.
• Played an integral role in the acquisition of a local insurance agency; Implemented
• Microsoft Office Suite newly acquired customer marketing programs, introductions and new agent
• Salesforce transitions.
• Provided consultative support to the business owner in overseeing all aspects of the
• CRM commercial insurance division, including brokerage appointments, software
• Landscape Design Pro installation, marketing campaigns, networking events, and commercial insurance staff
• Public Speaking management.
- COMMERCIAL INSURANCE SALES MANAGER at LICENCES
- DIRECT MAIL MARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at Prolist, LLC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE - fulfillment of target goals
3102 Lord Baltimore Drive, Baltimore Maryland, 21244
Insurance Sales Manager
• Direct and coordinate activities involving sales products and services
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales, insurance policies and service
• Actively recruit to hire potential agents
• Perform orientation for new staff members
• Delegate and coordinate work tasks
• Manage performance including evaluations and feedback
• Resolve customer and Agents disputes and grievances
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
• Manage 8 Captive Insurance Agents
• Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services
• Initiate insurance claims through interviews, photographs and promptly submit for processing
• Assign Agents to designated territories throughout the State to sell life insurance products to individuals within their assignment using consultative sales techniques
- Insurance Sales Manager at Kemper, United Insurance Company
- Office Manager at Twist Restaurant
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
• Serve as a Health and Life Insurance Sales Manager to assist Corporation with expansion and growth in producing over $5 million as a single office.
• Effectively trained and mentored a team of 10+ Sales employees with varying skills and backgrounds.
• Successfully managed the quality and profitability of approximately $10 million dollars in revenue YTD
• Develop training methods and procedures that increased Health Insurance Sales production by 30%
• Maximize productivity by setting clear expectations and proactively communicating project status, issues and risks.
• Maintain and manage databases to monitor and measure client status.
• Develop and implemented streamline processes, procedures and best practices that increase overall Sales efficiency by 9%
• Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure successful project outcomes.
• Responsible for all client and project team communication as well as creating and sending all weekly financial and status reports
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and scheduling employees and Health sales quota 1
- Health/Life Insurance Sales Manager at Strong Point Financial, LLC
- Consultant Manager at Lasik Vision Institute Orlando
- Project Manager at University of Illinois
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- License - Insurance
- - sales
Insurance agent through tele-sales, computer knowledge, customer retention, team management
- Insurance Sales Manager at SeniorCareUSA
- General Manager at The Wine Rack and Spirits Shoppe
- Managing Editor/Sales at Render Creative Group
- Radio Marketing Professional at Noalmark Broadcasting
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Theatre Arts/Communication
- Diploma - Honor Graduate
Schedule appointments with potential clients via telephone from a list of leads and referrals. Present information on all company product and close sales of Whole Life Insurance. Train and supervise new agents on all company procedures. Coordinate meetings with agents and managers. Maintain a weekly production report of all agents sales.
- Insurance Sales Manager at American Income Life
- Computer Technician Rebuilder at All Computer Resources, Inc
- Assistant. Manager/Salesman at AT&T / EMS
- Installer/Salesman at ADVANCE SECURITY CAMERAS
9 months at this Job
Assist in the setup of clients and provide effective management of business operations within Guidewell Connect through leading and managing staff, driving results and leading/managing change while exceeding sales and financial targets for clients.
• Manage team of licensed insurance agents to sell individual ACA and Medicare products for multiple carriers.
• Compliance call monitoring (AEP/OEP)-reviewing calls with agents for improved performance and compliance.
• Manage, hire and discipline actions of contingent or full-time staff.
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly review for each project.
• Project development, schedule work shifts, facilitate client training, and script development and updates (verbiage, routing, and dispositions).
• Contractor licensing and certification.
- Health Insurance Sales Manager at Florida Blue
- Eligibility/Access to Care Manager at Cigna, Inc
- Operations Supervisor at Humana, Inc
- Call Center Manager at T-Mobile, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
- Bachelor of Arts - Health Marketing and Communications
- Associate of Arts - Business
• Licensed Property and Casualty, Business, Life and Health agent.
• Proficient at selling, maintaining, and retention of policies and policy holders.
• Handle insurance claims filed by policyholders in a highly secure environment.
• Evaluate and investigate policy coverage, liability and damages in a timely manner following general claim and statutory guidelines
• Maintain files, records of settled claims, endorsements, and an inventory of policies requiring detailed analysis.
- Senior Insurance Sales Manager at Hoffman Insurance Group
- Municipal Manager at Town of Ogunquit
- Municipal Manager at Town of Richmond
- Program Administrator at City of Portland
3 years at this Job
- Master's in Social Services - Social Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Producer
• Structured deals and negotiated with financial institutions to get deals financed and funded
• Track Sales, Formulate Goals, Find New Products to Increase Revenue
• Directed and delivered auto finance loans to clients to facilitate sales and increase revenue
• Reviewed and analyzed client credit; qualified and approved applications for auto finance, closed sales, contracts, cross sold insurance products, ensure compliance with State laws
• Build relationships with customers by assisting customers with options to purchase vehicles
- Automotive Finance & Insurance Sales Manager at Peacock Automotive Group Audi/Volkswagen
- Automotive Finance & Insurance Director at Tom Bush Family of Dealerships
- Automotive Finance & Insurance Manager at Circle BMW
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Establishing a portfolio of business with cold calling networking and managing online enquiries.
• Display expert understanding of investment channels, life and health insurance.
• Go above and beyond to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Ability to develop and exceed financial targets.
• Discover financial need and goals to best asset with over coming objections and leverage negotiations.
- INSURANCE SALES MANAGER at
- INPLAN/INVESTMENT SPECIALIST at T. ROWE PRICE
- INBOUND SALES COACH at XFINITY
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - FINACIAL ACCOUNTING