• Serve as a Health and Life Insurance Sales Manager to assist Corporation with expansion and growth in producing over $5 million as a single office.
• Effectively trained and mentored a team of 10+ Sales employees with varying skills and backgrounds.
• Successfully managed the quality and profitability of approximately $10 million dollars in revenue YTD
• Develop training methods and procedures that increased Health Insurance Sales production by 30%
• Maximize productivity by setting clear expectations and proactively communicating project status, issues and risks.
• Maintain and manage databases to monitor and measure client status.
• Develop and implemented streamline processes, procedures and best practices that increase overall Sales efficiency by 9%
• Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure successful project outcomes.
• Responsible for all client and project team communication as well as creating and sending all weekly financial and status reports
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and scheduling employees and Health sales quota 1
- Health/Life Insurance Sales Manager at Strong Point Financial, LLC
- Consultant Manager at Lasik Vision Institute Orlando
- Project Manager at University of Illinois
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- License - Insurance
- - sales
Assess customer needs and advise clients on coverage options. Provide quotations, pricing, and required information to prospects. Develop and maintain relationships with business partners around the community (e.g., car dealers, preferred insurance agents, loan processors, etc). Perform outside marketing activities to generate company sales. Prepare quotations on customer change requests to policies. Participate in the interview process and recommend candidates for open team positions. Train and develop Team Members regarding standard operating procedures and strong sales presentation delivery. Effectively teach and demonstrate the Acceptance sales process. Supervise daily functions of Team Members and effectively recommend disciplinary action or training as circumstances may warrant. Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints. Request any missing or required information from customers and follow up for that information. Maintain strong knowledge of all company products, pricing, and policy features. Maintain knowledge of industry competitors and provide critical market feedback to your supervisor regarding local competition and service needs. Direct Team Members in tasks relating to scheduling and coverage of the retail office. Follow-up routinely with customers on all open or unresolved issues including calling lapsed policy customers. Answer the telephone in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner. Report any and all conditions affecting customer satisfaction. Maintain appropriate office records including, but not limited to, all time worked, reporting of sales activities, and other reporting as required by District or Regional Manager or Corporate Office
- Insurance Sales Manager at Acceptance Now
- Insurance Sales Agent at Answer Financial
- Director of Sales Training at ADT Security Services
6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- Some college
Interview, hire and train new employees. Make 100 outbound calls a day to prospective clients and quote auto, home, motorcycle, umbrella and other insurance products. Manage day to day operations such as endorsements, renewals and cancellations. Comply with underwriting rules and guidelines.
- Insurance Sales manager at Allstate Insurance
- Insurance Agent at AAA
- Insurance Agent at Allstate Insurance
- Assistant Manager at Joseph A Banks
1 month at this Job
- Property & Casualty License - Insurance
• Focus on life, disability, investments, retirement accounts, health, dental, vision, and ancillary products for businesses and individuals.
• Prospect for new business opportunities using warm and cold sources. Work with insurance agents and brokers.
• Manage client relationships to ensure high level of loyalty and satisfaction.
• Accountable for renewing customers year after year.
• Use consultative approach method to cultivate and manage customer relationships.
• Meet with customers annually to offer solutions as part of the consultative and solutioning process.
- Insurance Sales Manager at BIQ Insurance Agency
- Sales Manager at Bankers Life & Casualty
- Sales Manager at American General Life and Accident Insurance Company
- Manager of Financial Services at Prudential Financial Services Insurance Company
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctor - Law
- Doctor - Law
- Bachelor Degree - Bacau, Romania
• Paperwork for accounts on clients
• Managing Sales Agents in office
• Coaching Sales Agents in office
• Managing Retention Team
• Coaching Retention Team
• Meeting Production Goals for the month and year
• Reviewing estimates for accuracy
- Insurance Sales Manager at Greg Ellis State Farm Insurance
- Bouncer/Security at Logies Bar
- Maintanence Technician at University of Oklahoma
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Energy Management
• Licensed Property and Casualty, Business, Life and Health Producer.
• Proficient at selling, maintaining, and retention of policies and policy holders.
• Evaluate and investigate policy coverage, liability and damages in a timely manner following general claim and statutory guidelines.
• Worked in a capacity as a mentor, coach, manager where motivating others was essential to success.
• Successfully worked with a wide variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Senior Insurance Sales Manager at Hoffman Insurance Group
- Municipal Manager at Town of Ogunquit
- Municipal Manager at Town of Richmond
- Program Administrator at City of Portland
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's in Social Services - Social Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology/Sociology
Led team of 15+ sales team members in high volume insurance sales call center environment.
• Led multiple projects to increase effectiveness of sales business and redesigned quality assurance program to better align with needs of business.
• Team new business revenue of $600,000+ with average written premium of $5.5 million annually.
• Achieved quarterly results significantly exceeding all business objectives including new business revenue >$150,000, cross sell 1.55 policies/household, adherence to schedule of 98% and quality assurance scores of 98%.
• Relocated by Wells Fargo Insurance in 2015 to Phoenix to rebuild culture, create accountability and develop a strong sales and service environment.
• Coached and mentored peers to increase sales and quality components. Increased revenue of Phoenix sales team by 45%. Increase in team quality assurance first year from 90.62% to 96.43%.
• Developed and facilitated three sales and service trainings which increased effectiveness and close percentage on both auto and home by 7% in Phoenix.
• Only insurance sales manager to ever be recognized with Wells Fargo Celebrating the Stars annual recognition event.
• Developed new Quality Assurance program in 2017 that led to agency increase from 93% to 97% on evaluated calls. Personal Insurance Agent Sold personal lines property and casualty insurance products in a consultative, coverage based and high-volume environment.
• Wrote $950,000+ in new business premium annually and maintained 1.7 policies per household written.
• Built and maintained partner and customer relationships across multiple business lines of Wells Fargo.
• Ranked in the top ten agents in agency in all business objectives from 2011-2014. Phillip M Buck [email protected]
- Personal Insurance Sales Manager at Wells Fargo Insurance
- Sales and Service manager at Wells Fargo Bank
8 years at this Job
Insurance agent through tele-sales, Microsoft application, customer retention, team management
- Insurance Sales Manager at SeniorCareUSA
- General Manager at The Wine Rack and Spirits Shoppe
- Managing Editor/Sales Manager at Render Creative Group
- Radio Marketing Professional at Noalmark Broadcasting
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theatre Arts/Communication
- Diploma - Honor Graduate
Licensed Health Insurance agent in 32 states. Assisted the disabled and consumers over 65 in choosing Medicare Advantage and Prescription drug plans.
• Met weekly quota for positive outcomes
• 100% Positive Customer Service Surveys
• Passed State License test on first try
• Won several weekly sales contests
- Medicare Insurance Sales Manager at TTEC
- Sales Manager at MCKIBBON HOSPITALITY
- Customer Service and Sales Manager at BROTHER INTERNATIONAL
- Sales Manager at MIM INTERNATIONAL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
Plan and direct staff, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and services. Monitor business and agency to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits. Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing. Asses marketing potential of new and existing products, considering statistics and expenditures. Represent company at community events to promote products.
- Insurance Sales Manager at Pronto General Agency
- District Sales Manager at Pronto General Agency
- PHC Coordinator/Supervisor at LEGACY HEALTHCARE SERVICES
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college