• Paper Management
• Process applications for insurance coverage/data processing
• Prepare production reports of the Corporation (monthly and yearly)
• Insurance Underwriter
- Insurance Underwriter at Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation
- On-the-Job Trainee at San Miguel Foods, Inc
- Volunteer at Operation Smile Philippines
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters in Government Management - PHINMA Education Network
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business - Agricultural Business
3 years experience of Commercial insurance underwriter. Write and handle new businesses, renewals, issuing of cois, audits, appeals of audit, submit claims. Also, 3 years of health insurance underwriter experience (Covered CA individual and small group)
- Commercial Insurance Underwriter at Insurance Land
- Test performer, billing coordinator at Serrano Eye Center
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Spanish
as a temporary insurance underwriter. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, reviewing applications for health insurance coverage for individual and family plans. Reviewing medical histories and comparing to charts provided. Recommending coverage by levels and exceptions. Preparing letters to applicants describing what coverage they are eligible for receiving.
- Health Insurance Underwriter at Randstad Agency
- Team/ Office Teams-Temporary Customer Service at Robert Half
- Temporary Administrative/Legal Assistant at PACE at Robert Half
- Cashier at Target Superstore
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors degree - Business Administration
- A.A. degree - Fashion Merchandising & Retail
Analyze risk in insurance proposals, determine policy terms and calculate premiums on the basis of actuarial, statistical and background information. process all polices from beginning to end, to ensure that there are no discrepancies. My responsibilities also included cancelling policies during the underwriting review period, virtual inspections, communicating with vendors, inspectors, and insurance agents. The systems used are Myriad, SharePoint, mainframe, IRMS, IRVS, and internal sights.
- Insurance Underwriter at Allstate Insurance
- Collections Specialist at GM Financial
- Administrative Assistant at Texas management group
- Senior Operations Representative at Bank Of America
4 months at this Job
- Some college - Criminal justice
Responsibilities included analyzing specific insurance policy risk factors to determine if policies should continue, be re-priced, or be terminated, training new associates and helping mentor them after training is complete, maintaining positive and close relationships with insurance agents to nurture their ease of doing business with our company, teaching insurance schools to educate insurance agents about our company programs and benefits to their agencies, traveling to agencies for a hands-on approach to observe their operations and determine any ways to improve efficiency of both the agency and our company, taking insurance related courses to help improve knowledge of the insurance industry and applying this knowledge to help myself and others become more successful in our company positions.
- Insurance Underwriter at Auto-Owners Insurance
- Customer Service Supervisor at Spherion
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Marketing/Sales Management
• Certified title insurance underwriter for a settlement attorney
• Processed land records in a format allowing attorneys and lenders to close real estate transactions
• Assisted in requesting office supplies
• Daily communication with attorneys, lenders and the general public
• Provided real estate title documents providing both lenders and homebuyers with insurance on their loans/homes
- Title Insurance underwriter at Hanger Law/Solid Oak Title
- Title Insurance underwriter at Droll's Xpress
- Title underwriter at
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Sociology
Philadelphia, PA October 2011 - November 2018
One of the largest private insurers of US residential mortgages; provides mortgage and real estate services. Mortgage Insurance Underwriter (REMOTE)
Recruited to underwrite full-package mortgage insurance submissions from approved loan originators to FNMA, FHLMC and Radian mortgage insurance standards. Approval authority of $1M.
• Maintained daily productivity goals of 7+ new loans with a 4 hour turn time. Reviewed and cleared conditions / resubmissions within 1 hour of receipt.
• Annual productivity exceeded $100 million in revenue with zero Material errors from monthly Quality Assurance audits.
• Evaluated mortgage Insurance applications for risk and investor compliance.
• Underwrote and evaluated residential mortgage applications per program guidelines and AUS System.
• Analyzed income, credit reports, financial statements and appraisals.
• Approved or rejected residential loans and communicated loan decisions within 4-hour time frame.
• Ensured data integrity followed Radian Guaranty specifications and complied with investor guidelines.
- Mortgage Insurance Underwriter (REMOTE) at RADIAN GUARANTY, INC
- Mortgage Insurance Underwriter (REMOTE) at PMI MORTGAGE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Mortgage Underwriting Consultant at FANNIE MAE
- Mortgage Underwriter (REMOTE) at MORTGAGE DYNAMICS
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Management
- Diploma - Computer Fundamentals / Science
- Diploma - Real Estate Laws and Practices
- Diploma - Residential Mortgage Lending
analyze risk in insurance proposals, determine policy terms and calculate premiums based on actuarial, statistical and background information.
- Insurance Underwriter at Imperial Insurance and Tax
- Chiropractic Assistant at Shtulman Family Chiropractic
- Head Cashier at Home Depot
- Bartender at Greenbrier Restaurant & Bar
10 months at this Job
- - Information Management/Business Administration
- - English
Experienced and knowledgeable insurance underwriter with experience in all relevant methodology including funding options, products, and policy. Brings a proven track record of success coordinating insurance underwriting processes and responsibilities according to company objectives and standards. Relevant Skills Insurance Expertise: ◆ Applies expertise with risk determinations, applying judgment and attention to detail to provide accurate quotes according to company policy. ◆ Collects and compiles background information and data related to assessments of risk, utilizing company systems to analyze statistics. ◆ Creates and provides professional recommendations and documentation to facilitate decisions. Process Improvement: ◆ Develops and provides process improvement recommendations to increase productivity, efficiency, and quality. ◆ Maintains up-to-date knowledge and skills, participating in professional development regularly. ◆ Collaborates with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders to align and achieve company objectives. Communication: ◆ Coordinates with management and other departments including Sales and Account Management to handle underwriting issues. ◆ Liaises with Finance, Legal, and Operations departments according to company needs. ◆ Communicates clearly and effectively with clients and professionals to address unique Relevant Skills ECKERD/TRUECORE - Brooksville/Lancto, FL Counselor, JJS, 2016 - Present ◆ Maintain compliance with procedures for movement, physical security, contraband, head counts, and reporting, ensuring a safe and secure environment always. ◆ Represent youth's problems, needs, and accomplishments to treatment team, providing progress reports to counselor representative. ◆ Conduct huddle-ups, problem-solving group meetings, and daily reviews with group of youths, providing prompts and interventions. ◆ Oversee planning and evaluation of daily routines for each group according to policies. Document daily shift occurrences and population counts following company practices.
- Experienced and knowledgeable insurance underwriter at Insurance Expertise
- Underwriter / Business Analyst at CARE FIRST / BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- Business Manager at COLLIER CHILD CARE RESOURCES
- Transportation Manager / Freight Broker / Auditing and Bookkeeping at R&R CARRIERS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- A.A. IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- B.A. IN THELOGOLEY - MISSION and CHIRSTIAN EDUCATION
Via Ranstand Temp agency i worked as a underwriter assistant during their insurance busy season. I Provided Support and assistance to Anthem life insurance underwriter team by handing administrative and routine underwriting tasks. A typical day would include Checking shared mailbox for group applicants who are applying for life insurance and inputting their applicant info in the anthem’s data entry platform. Cross referencing the info presented in the application with necessary systems, forms, methods, and procedures. Contact group administrators with any inconsistencies found in applications and what is showing in the master data. Reason for leaving : Temporary contract position (open enrollment season)
- Life Insurance underwriter asssitant at Anthem (Ranstand Temporary Contract position)
- National Service Coordinator at Kanawha scales
- Contract Administrator (Temporary Government sub-contractor) at Department of Defense/LTM
- Inventory Management Supervisor at Avnet
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Adminstration