Law Firm Diaz & Associates P.A Legal Help Group Litvin, Torres & Associates Corona Law Office Loan Processor/Loan Modification Review and gather from homeowner's mortgage & financial records to evaluate if they meet the Parameters to grant a loan modification or any other option of loss mitigation program. Clear discrepancies and do financial reviews with lenders to obtain status. Give status of findings to clients and obtain needed documents for updates. Process the modification, submit to the lender and follow the conditions of the file to maintain Applicants informed of lender's review. Close the files when denied with no other modification alternatives, and implement alternatives Option, such short sale or Deed in Lieu. Home Mortgage & RE Investments, Corp. The Professional Group of Miami, Inc. Mortgage Trust & Investments, Inc. Master Title Co. Assistant Closing Agent Senior Loan Processor/Credit Analyst Schedule and/or reviews processors assignments. Promptly investigates and makes a full Written report on any loan application to ensure the safety of the loan closing. Coordinates preparation of monthly agenda meetings and assist in preparation of the schedule Loans to close. Maintains a businesslike relationship with Realtors, Attorneys, Title Companies and the general Public doing business with our corporation. Solicits business from sources related to the real estate market. Reviewing purchase contracts And counseling buyers for select programs to accommodate them accordingly to their profile for Loans qualification purpose. Gathered personal information as of income, employment, savings and credit worthiness to be Later applied for credit of their choice, i.e. Conventional, FHA, VA home loans, lines of credit, etc. Keep Loans Officers and Realtors informed of the status of the file. Supervise the processing of the package prior to submission for final lender approval and follow Up on the same until completed. Set up for closing once approved by underwriters, review closing documents contact applicants and Title Companies to provide them with detailing status of approval and closing instructions. State of Florida Medical Disability Examiner Analyzed claims to determine eligibility in accordance with policy provisions. Compare data Claims applications, death certificate, physician statement and medical history with program Policies and parameters to ascertain completeness and validity of claims. Responsible for approving or denying claims. State of Florida Intake Worker/Social Worker Interviewed applicants or recipients to determine eligibility for public assistant. Interpreted and explain rules and regulations governing eligibility and legal right to applicant or recipient. Recorded and evaluate personal financial data obtained from applicant or recipient to determine Initial or continuing eligibility according to departmental directives. Initiated procedures to grant, modify or terminate eligibility and grants for public welfare, employment and medical assistance. Identified needs for social services and make referrals to various agencies and community Resources available. Made home visits and followed up when necessary.
- Intake assistant at Intake worker stateof florida
at this Job
- - Psychology, Sociology and Anthropology
Intake Worker- Clinical Northeast Guidance Center -February 20 to present Complete Crisis Plans Complete Biopsychosocial Assessments Complete Pre-Treatment Plans Complete LOCUS Attend daily POD meetings
- Clinical Intake worker at Northeast Guidance Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B. A.
I worked as a intake worker in the property department.. I would book inmates in and verify their property .
- Property intake worker at Summitt Food/ Clayton Country Jail
- Asst General Manager at Burger King
- Asst. Manager at Churches Fried Chicken
- General Manager at Captain D's Seafood Restaurant
1 month at this Job
- - Math
Responsibilities My responsibility is to check clients in for shelter fill out intake paper work for HMISS and monitor the cameras and make sure clients that checked into shelter follow rules. We help clients get back on their feet to get a job and housing. Accomplishments I like to help people accomplish their goals and redirect them in the right directions. Skills Used Good customer service and be very responsible to make sure job is done correctly. Also learned that clients that are homeless get the help they need by being patient and listen to their needs.
- Intake Worker at Salvation Army
- Call Center Representative at NESCO Resource
- Medical Assistant at CODAC Behavioral Health Services
- Social Service Worker/Receptionist at Salvation Army
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Certified Medical Assistant
• Complete Initial Child/Parent Contact
• Schedule and Lead the 48hr Initial Family Meeting
• Complete all Initial Intake Packet paperwork
• Complete all Initial Home/Family Assessments (NCFAS/PSI/CSDC)
• Collect all necessary medical/education records for all Case Teams
• Is knowledgeable of and follows all safety procedures
- Intake Worker at Saint Francis Community Services
- Assistant Manager to a staff at ConGlobal Industries/Coastal Great Southern
10 months at this Job
- Master's of Education - Licensed Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts - General Studies
- Associate of Arts - Management
• Ensure minor's names and Alien numbers are correct upon admission.
• Confirm all Foster Parents Placements upon minor admission.
• Prepare/Order Food (including utensils) for minors upon admission.
• Prepared STRIDE folders.
• Ensure Medical/ RX/Pre Authorization forms and medical information brochure are complete with minor demographics.
• Provide Orientation and Presentation Signature.
• Provide Child Abuse and Neglect workshop. Ensure Child Abuse and Neglect form are filled completely.
• Provide Pre-Workshop on sexual abuse, sexual assault, and provide ORR PSA hotline number.
• Collect manifesto sheet/DRO packets and review.
• Ensure ORR regulated Property Check and placed in safe.
• Ensure UAC portal admission is completed for each minor.
• Ensure Initial assessment in UAC portal is complete.
• Facilitate FP orientation and minor introductions.
• Provide email to UAC team upon completion of each intake.
- INTAKE WORKER at CAYUGA CENTERS
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at DIPTYQUE
- SALES ASSOCIATE at SUIT & SUPPLY
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Screen potential clients * Answering Phones * Set up intake interviews * Mentoring Minors * Tutoring Students * Tutoring Students
- Intake worker at New Resurrection Faith Ministries
- Retail associate at Burlington coat fav
- House keeping/ laundry attendant at Mariott international
- Customer service rep at TRU GREEN
9 years at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
answer phone, intake for clients, security, office cleaning, basic maintenance.
- Intake Worker at Samaritan House
- cashier at Outdoor Army Navy Store
- Sales Associate at Prime Communications
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Assisted Intake caseworker with filing and inputting confidential data
● Maintained office appearance
● Edited and reviewed clients information for data supmissism
- Intake Worker at AYE
- Art Instructor at YMCA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Collaborate with staff to distribute LIHEAP funding for the program year. Answered questions, concerns and complaints in a friendly and timely manner, Stayed up to date on changes in services and program requirements. Compiled and organized heavy volume of client files. Assisted customers with basic intake forms/ Adhered to written guidelines and procedures.
- Temporary LIHEAP Intake Worker at Big Sandy Area Community Action Program
- Substitute Teacher K-12/teacher aide/clerk at Magoffin County Board of Education
4 months at this Job
- AA - Arts