1. SOA IBUS Description: SOA IBUS system was initially designed as Enterprise Service Bus to fetch real time claim and payment information for end users by integrating multiple systems like; Health Net, Siebel, IH Web, MHS (Power), Health Rules, Health Answers, RX Claims and ECM. In further enhancements SOA system is being enhanced or supporting batch transactions (e.g. creation of EOB, EOP and 835 etc.). SOA system services are being used for Billing, Claims, Payment, Enrollment and shared services. The existing applications are being retrofitted as well for recent compliance changes in the healthcare industry. WMB7 components are being migrated to IIB9.0 to comply with IBM support. IIB/WMB components of non-EDI existing are being migrated to APACHE Camel/Java 8 solution. Presently the existing EDI processes of Enrollment (834), Claims (837), Remittance (835), Billing and Payments (820), Claim Acknowledgement (277) & Functional Acknowledgement (999) etc., built on IBM WMB, MQ and WTX are being migrated to TIBCO BW 6.X, EMS and TIBCO Translator technologies. Role: Integration Architect Contribution: * Architect/Design SOA solutions using WebSphere Message Broker V7, IBM Integration Bus V9, Message Queue (V7.0 and 7.5) JAVA and ESQL. * Architect/Solution Design for migrating WMB solutions to TIBCO BW, EMS and TIBCO Foresight and TIBCO Translator solution. * EDI solutions using HIPAA standard format. * Architect and design the reusable services and integration point solutions as part of the SOA system. * Migration workshops to define target architecture and migration roadmap. The business objective is to migrate IBM Message Broker, WTX solution into open source Camel, Kafka and EDI processes to TIBCO BW, EMS and Foresight technologies. * Prioritization and scheduling of the new business initiatives along with Business owners and Solution Architect. * Business process analysis, requirements scope definition and Architecture planning & project execution * Work with Scrum team for Sprint planning, Daily stand-ups, sprint demo and retrospective. * Developing SOA solutions using multiple technologies for the various domains in the organization. * Planning and Migrating WMB7.0 Solutions to IIB 9.0 for WMB 7.0 upgrade. * Architect/Solution Design for migrating WMB7.0 solutions to TIBCO BW, EMS and TICBO Foresight and APACHE Camel, Kafka solution. Environment: IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM Integration Bus V9.0, WebSphere Message Queue, JAVA, ESQL, UNIX (AIX), Oracle, SQL Server, iBATIS, Web Services, XML, WSDL, XSD's and Tidal Scheduler, IBM WTX. APACHE Camel, Java 8, TFS, Maven and SonarQube, TIBCO Translator, Foresight Instream, JSF, JPA and Java prime faces. TIBCO BW 6.4.2, EMS 8.X, EDISIM, Kafka
- Integration Architect at Atos Syntel Inc
- Integration Architect/Technical Project Manager at WIPRO Technologies
- Java Technical Consultant at Fujitsu Aichi Engineering Limited
- Software Engineer Java Design and Development at Kernex Micro Systems
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Role: Lead Integration Architect
Designation: Senior Consultant Key Responsibilities:
• Performed requirement analysis to capture all Non-Functional, Security and Infrastructure requirements.
• Delivered Conceptual, Solution architecture and data model for the project.
• Led design of Interfaces in MuleSoft that exchange data between Partner systems and Web Application.
• Delivered Technical design document for project
• Created a conversion plan for migrating data from old system to new system.
• Created Requirement documents, Technical Drafts, Support Documents. Technical Environment: Skills: MuleSoft, .NET MVC and SQL Server Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, SQL Server2012 and AnyPoint Studio
- Lead Integration Architect at Commonwealth Of Kentucky
- Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Lead Integration Architect at Commonwealth Of Kentucky
- Lead Technical Architect Onsite at Project
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Communications - Electronics and Communications
Atlanta Project Description: Customer adopted Salesforce as their CRM tool and this made all the legacy systems to integrate/migrate into new platform. There were around 45 interfaces for integration and 2 interfaces for migration completely into salesforce. Role: Data integration Architect Responsibilities: * Interact with business team to understand the legacy systems and corresponding salesforce details. * Involve in meeting with customer Architects to come up with best suitable application, security and information architecture. * Complete the interface agreement document with collected details and seek sign off from the concerned parties. * Complete the ETL mapping document with the help of data modelers and seek sign off from the concerned parties. * Make sure all the developers are following the defined standards in development, documentation and version controlling. * Design ETL framework to control and execute all the SSIS packages and schedule the same based on the dependency. * Design the ETL packages based on the best practices and standards to integrate the data into salesforce and get back the updated data from salesforce to the integrated data store. IDS will be the source for the downstream applications and push the records based on the downstream requirements. * Develop complex ETL packages such as the pull from Restful API and load multiple tables in one shot using the c# script. * Performance tuning of the SQL stored procedures and the sql query inside the SSIS packages * Do the code review of the junior developers and improve the performance of the packages. * Test the entire system before the deployment and back up the programs regularly. * Set up the environment for testing and provide necessary guidance to the QA team. * Participate in the daily scrum call and provide the status * Document all the functional and technical details and hand over to the maintenance team. * Provide demo at the end of the sprint * Prepare the checklist for the deployment and make sure all the programs deployed in production environment * Production deployment of the entire system and load the historical records WORK EXPERIENCE - Integrating customer service records into the data warehouse system for Microsoft
- Data integration Architect at Integrating legacy systems to Salesforce for UPS
- Data integration architect at Seattle
- Senior developer/Project Lead at Santa Clara
- Project Lead at Project Date and Location
11 months at this Job
Transition and Transformation Chief Engineer for operations, designing and solution for the migration and transformation of solutions to cloud or On-prem data center environments. CTO responsibility included providing architecture guidance to two major Oil and Gas companies. Worked with their Business Architect(s), Strategist, Sales, engineers and vendors to translate business goals into actionable and practical solutions that balance current business needs with innovation to enhance business solutions.
• Architecture and Engineering Chief Engineer leading a team of engineers in designing the future mode of operations to be used in the migration and transformation of Americas Healthcare workloads and business critical assets to multiple public cloud environments.
• Successfully completed the migration of two major companies into AWS cloud environment and On-prem Data Centers. This included the separation of their shared resources, building separate environments and migrating all their application workloads and business assets.
• Technically accountable for the end-to-end design, integration and, migration of multiple industry account specific solutions across multiple service lines
• Deployed over 50K servers globally into AWS, Azure, corporate private, hybrid and On-prem Data Centers.
• Designed and deployed several IPsec tunnels integrating AWS, Azure and VMware cloud environments with client corporations to provide a seamless environment between the company's services and the respective cloud providers.
• Trusted advisor providing architecture oversight and governance for key initiatives and programs on Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS and the HPE VPC framework), Virtualization, Converged Infrastructure (CI), and Data Center Security across the Oil and Gas business landscape.
• Directly contributed to the development and enhancement of architecture practices for Corporate IT with a focus on creating greater consistency and technology sharing in areas such as reuse, infrastructure, application simplification and cost management.
• Identified new opportunities and managing client relationship with Salesforce CRM tools to mitigate risk and enable strategic options to align business and IT strategy.
• Conducted and authored several whitepapers on Data Center use of storage encryption and application/server migration technologies which were presented and accepted by senior management.
Transition and Transformation Chief Engineer for operations, designing and solution for the migration and transformation of solutions to cloud or On-prem data center environments.
CTO responsibility included providing architecture guidance to two major Oil and Gas companies. Worked with their Business Architect(s), Strategist, Sales, engineers and vendors to translate business goals into actionable and practical solutions that balance current business needs with innovation to enhance business solutions.
- Integration Architect at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Solution Account Manager at IBM
- Senior IT Architect at IBM
- IT Architect at IBM
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics and Physics
- None - Mechanical Engineering
- None - Space Dynamics and Artificial Intelligence
Roles & Responsibilities: ⇒ Architect and design Integration solution that satisfies the customer's special needs. ⇒ Conduct design architect reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required ⇒ Work with customer and coordinate integration deliverables along with all vendors and stakeholders. ⇒ Architect and design Workday integrations: Understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, Built Workday Benefit Interfaces to many of the benefit providers and assist the client in testing the Workday solutions. ⇒ Managed timely completion of all integration efforts and advised clients on various architectural decisions. ⇒ Coordinated activities across the vendors and consistently meeting budgets, time constraints, and milestones. ⇒ Build data mapping, provide the means of system integration by considering the target as well as the source ⇒ Participated in requirements gathering and design sessions. ⇒ Designed and built integrations to multiple third-party vendors. ⇒ Provide guidance to clients / service partners on integration strategies. Develop a working strategy, complete required paperwork, and submit weekly status reports to the higher authorities ⇒ Involved in end to end implementation of integrations and directly work with all the shareholders involved in this project. ⇒ Maintain an efficient technical environment for all client services and document all architectural plans and provide support to all business and assemble all system components ⇒ Responsible for Design, Solution, Customization, Integrations (with Web Services, SaaS, Workday Architecture, Business Process Framework)
- Workday Integration Architect at IBM Corporation
- Senior Workday Consultant at IBM India
- Application Architect/Project Manager at IBM India
- Technical Lead/SOA Architect at Dell International Services
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's Degree
• Responsible for Technical Project Management; domain strategy, software/application package upgrades/dependencies and client education regarding testing strategies. ◦ Phase X client Acute clinical integration with Ambulatory offices including Radiology(Radnet®), Laboratory (Pathnet®), Health Information Management (HIM) (CliniSync®, Document scanning, Clinical Reporting(XR), Rapid Report Distribution-faxing), Cerner® Revenue Cycle(Cerner Person Management, Cerner Patient Accounting), and third-party interfacing and legacy Clinical Data Migration.
• Mentor associates to ensure project success and continuation of professional and personal growth.
• Troubleshoot project related issues as well as ad hoc requests to ensure company-client relationship remains strong.
• Manage client Change Control process amongst Cerner Support teams (CernerWorks(CWx), AMS, SolutionWorks(SWx)) and Ambulatory/Revenue Cycle Solution Consultants.
- Integration Architect at Cerner Corporation
- Pathnet Analyst - Consultant at Baptist Health
- Security/Core Analyst - Sr. Application Analyst at Silvercross Hospital
- Application Analyst III, Corporate Information Services at Northwestern Healthcare
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Specialist in Blood Banking certification program
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences - Clinical Rotations (all areas in molecular and virology)
Role: Full Stack Solutions Architect Residential team. Technologies: AWS, REST, Swagger, Java, ES6 JS, C#, MongoDB
• Provide day-day task management and technical mentoring for Residential Integration Architecture team including providing feedback and performance evaluations.
• Engage software engineering, and cloud ops teams at leadership and technical levels to drive strategic product implementation and delivery including resource allocation and planning.
• Provide technical direction for REST API integration guidance and full stack integration design, including contract negotiation, and enablement of agile concurrent application development.
• Provide ongoing Architectural support for AWS AMI deployments (EC2/S3/ELB/Zuul)
- Lead Integration Architect at Charter Communications
- Full stack Lead Software Engineer on SWIA at Charles Schwab
- Technical Architect at StoneRiver Inc
- Development Expert -Architect - SAP at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MS Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor - Engineering
Duration: June 2019 - Current
Role: Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow CX) Integration Architect
Technologies: PHP, HTML,CSS, EBS,Mulesoft,REST API,ROQL,CPHP,OFSC,Integration Workday
Project Scope: Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wider range of customers in more than 150 countries. Johnson Controls is a provider of of building
technology, products and solutions. It provides service for HVAC, Security and Fire domain. Managed Deliverables:
• Integrated RightNow CX with external applications like Oracle EBS, Oracle Field Service Cloud
• Integrated Oracle service cloud with Salesforce, Installed Base and Workday
• Manage and deliver end-to-end Oracle RightNow CX project
• Designed data model for OSvC - OFSC
• Designed overall architecture for OSvC & their integration
• Developed technical design document for mulesoft integration team
• Worked closely with client to get business requirement
• Designed FDD (Functional design document) for each interface
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow CX) Integration Architect at Johnson Controls Inc
- Oracle Service Cloud Architect at Éclat ISS, Inc
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow CX) Technical Lead at Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay and City
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow CX) Architect (Lead Functional/Technical) at Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay and City
3 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Bachelor of Computer Application - Computer Application
Worked as a Technical Architect in a complex enterprise application model where Salesforce , SAP and oracle CPQ integration involved. Responsible for technical solutions and design of integration between SAP, Salesforce and CPQ. Working very close with business stakeholders for requirement elicitation and translation to technical specification. Responsible for estimating the effort for new demands and putting the technical solution in place
Worked as a Technical Architect in a complex enterprise application model where Salesforce , SAP and oracle CPQ integration involved.
Responsible for technical solutions and design of integration between SAP, Salesforce and CPQ.
Working very close with business stakeholders for requirement elicitation and translation to technical specification.
Responsible for estimating the effort for new demands and putting the technical solution in place
- Senior Salesforce Consultant/ Integration Architect at Capgemini America INC
- Technology Lead at Infosys Limited
- Technology Analyst at Infosys Limited
- Senior Systems Engineer at Infosys Limited
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
-France Aug 10 To Jan 11 Project Description The objective of this project to Configure, Design and develop new interfaces for BASAWRE, PAC and PMC to accomplish added new plants data in to ECC system through BizTalk interface. Responsibilities Involvement in Updating configuration object in ID, Creating partner configuration and mapping development in BizTalk Server. Performed Unit Testing and Integration testing. Environment Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010, ECC 4
-France Aug 10 To Jan 11
Project Description The objective of this project to Configure, Design and develop new interfaces for BASAWRE, PAC and PMC to accomplish added new plants data in to ECC system through
Responsibilities Involvement in Updating configuration object in ID, Creating partner configuration and mapping development in BizTalk Server. Performed Unit Testing and Integration testing.
Environment Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010, ECC
- Integration Architect at Tech Mahindra
6 years, 8 months at this Job