Pilot Flying J Software Developer/Software Architect/Integration Architect UT at Martin Computer Store Sales representative/Website Manager/IT Technician Rountree Business Equipment IT Technician
- Integration Architect at Pilot Flying J
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science, Software and Computer Systems
CONA is integrating the different bottlers CCR, Consolidated, Swire and United, and providing the template solutions for bottlers. Integration Architect
• Defining the architecture principles in the integration area as per the SAP standards.
• Involved in all phases of migration of PI 7.1 interfaces to PI 7.31 environment.
• Involved in technical Architecture and upgrade project of the CAS from 9.0 to 10.0 version
• Defining and setting up of the parameters for the CONA integration platform.
• Delivery of Integrated Functional & Technical Solutions to Meet Business Requirements during all phases of program delivery of GAPS for CONA project.
• Collaboration with the Development and business teams to deliver the deliverables as per time lines.
• Developing the new interfaces by using the NWDS which has been configured to PI system
• Configuration of the Interfaces in the PI 7.31 ID environment to optimize the performance by using the AAE.
• Developed the complex mappings, which involves multi step mapping process, Value mappings.
• Re designing the interfaces to leverage the SFTP adapter wherever required to optimize and to improve the performance.
• Involved in defining & configuration of the SAP PI Basis activities for PI 7.31 upgrade.
• Involved in all the phases of CRM/ECC - CAS Interfaces from Design, Development and UAT stages.
• Collaborating with the teams to perform the end to end testing for all interfaces.
• Conducting the workshops on the PI 7.31 to the developers.
• Developed CAS & MEI AdBridge, Vertique Interfaces by using advanced adapter Engine. Release 2:
• Preparation of system for release 2
• Involved in the design activities, architecture, Development & migration activities for release 2
• Responsible for Mock 1 & 2 testing activities to Go-live
• Developed on the interfaces with Biz Talk & SAP PI which includes the configs and maps on Biz Talk
• Configure Payload based search capability in Middleware
• Developed the EDI 850,855,860,865 to EDIFACT format mappings and Configurations for both outbound and inbound EDI transaction and messaging structures including ANSI X12, UN/EDIFACT.
• Developed HCM Benefits 401K extract, Benefits Deferral 401K HCM extract to providers
• Developed FSA Contributions extract, Health Welfare & Cashed Checks HCM to providers
• Developed Direct Deposit from HCM to Banks
• Developed Master Data extract & Mini master data extract to Bottlers Release 3:
• Preparation of system for release 3,(PI/PO 7.4 SP 06)
• Readiness check of PI/PO 7.4 and development of prototypes.
• Involved in discovery sessions i.e GAP analysis for Servigistics application.
• Involved in defining technical design and architecture of Servigistics application
• Involved in readiness check & system configuration of PI/PO 7.4 environment in Sandbox, Dev & all subsequent systems
• Developed prototypes and migration of interfaces into 7.4 environments
• FSCM Interfaces configuration by using direct connection.
• Involved in defining & configuration of the SAP PI Basis activities for PI/PO 7.4 (SP06) upgrade.
• Middleware PI performance optimization
• Implementation of Process Orchestration(PO) BPM for error handling
• Automation of ticket creation for Alerts
• SAP HCM and Success Factors BizX Integration Using SAP PI
• Installed REST adapter (SP09) and Validated in Sandbox and subsequently migrated to Dev,
• Integrated with Cloud based application to post the IPL data to Amazon by using REST adapters (PI 7.4 SP 09)
• Designed and developed Servigistics application interfaces to handle 650K to 1.3 million transactions per day.
• Implemented Message end-to-end monitoring process with integration of Solution manager.
• Designed and developed interfaces with SalesForce.com by using the API and SAP REST adapter. Involved in conversion of all ccBPM to NW BPM Release 4:
• Technical Upgrade of SAP PI/PO 7.4 to SP11, readiness check of SP11.
• Preparation of system for release 4 ,(PI/PO 7.4 SP 11)
• Implementation of Salesforce Integration with ECC systems by using Advantco adapter
• Designed and Developed Asset, Equipment master, Product Validation, Billing block Code, Order, Account, Customer data back and forth from ECC system to SFDC by using AdvantCo adapter
• Configured SFDC Advantco workbench and developed end to end scenarios
• Responsible for end to end testing, set up of error monitoring, system tuning
• Trained in MULE point to point integration platform, hands on experience on any Point studio platform
• Set up of Mule Any point platform & Developed three interfaces end to end by using the Mule soft platform
• Technical Upgrade of SAP PI/PO 7.4 to PI/PO 7.5 SP08 readiness check of SP08.
• Worked on integration of Saas with ECC. Release 5: 1. Defined and developed end to end solution of Success Factors Standard APIs by using HCI platform 2. Developed the 15+ interfaces in integration of Success factors with Employee Central using HCI web UI, profile international or hire right
• Assessment Order create
• Order status
• Dictionary describes
• Candidate User IDs
• Compensation management 3. Developed the following 20+interfaces in integration of SPRING Mobile solution with ECC using HCI eclipse based tool
• Customer/Product master from on premise ECC to Cloud SPRING Mobile
• Orders from SPRING Mobile app to on premise ECC
• Order Response from on premise ECC to Cloud SPRING Mobile
• Target group/Product Group/Product Segment/Pricing Conditions data from ECC to SPRING mobile by using HCI Eclipse based tool. 4. Set up of monitoring system in HCI by using Runtime 5. Maintaining and creation of HCI agent. 6. Master Data extraction from ECC to send it to across to HANA 7. Scheduling, execution and monitoring Data extraction jobs in Web UI. 8. Set up of transport of objects in HCI env by using Tortise/Revtrack 9. Defined alerts principles in HCI platform 10. Support live systems by troubleshooting and resolving issues Environment: CRM, SAP PI 7.5 (SP08), 7.4, 7.31, & 7.11, NWDS, ECC 6.0,(EHP 5), SRM 7.0, CAS 10.0, SRM Basis, SPRING , HCI (enterprise version), Success Factors..
- SAP Integration Architect at Coca-Cola of NA
- PI Technical Architect at Wal-Mart Stores
- PI Technical Architect at Coca Cola Refreshments
- Integration Lead & Solution Architect at Devon Energy Corp & Accenture
2 years at this Job
Role Summary: Lead Enterprise Integration space, provide Service & Support for all domains & departments within the Organization that requires batch & real-time integration between other on-premise applications, Cloud applications, Data Warehouses/Marts and External Systems Accomplishments / Responsibility Summary: Project Track: Lead a cloud migration program since inception as an Integration architect & Dev lead & has, Developed process in ICRT / CDI to automate the process trigger, process health monitoring and CAI transactional data back-up for audit reconciliation etc Designed, developed & implemented the Solution architecture for data integration between enterprise applications like CRM (Salesforce), ERP (Oracle EBS) & EDW (Teradata) systems, enabling near real time integration to warehouse to support various reporting needs Rationalize disparate / duplicated integrations and provide Generic solution to unify the redundant processes on EDI Platform & increase code reusability Actively involved & contributed in Data warehouse / Data model design with focus on faster write (Data Ingestion / Curation layer) and faster retrieval (presentation layer) Implemented data warehouse solutions for different business use cases like, Devised & codeveloped an Audit & Load control framework for Data warehouse to make the integration process Stateless & be loosely coupled. Implemented data warehouse(s) / marts on different MPP platforms (Teradata / Azure SQL DW) Worked on Strategic organizational initiatives on Big Data (using Spark, Kafka & Hive) & Cloud Enablement / Platform migration Architect & implemented the infrastructure topology for Integration platform (Informatica Power Centre) by right sizing the Cluster & distributing it across data centers to achieve optimal performance throughput & load balancing Operational Support & Continuous Improvement Track:
• Evaluated & selected the right cloud integration platform
• Defined & deployed the platform architecture for hybrid integration use cases
• Migrated batch (INFA PC) and real-time (IBM) integrations from current state to the new cloud platform (INFA Cloud) with little or no interruptions to business process (on going)
• Codeveloped a robust exception handling framework for real-time app integrations with customizable retry features
• Reporting on Sales forecast & Pacing (near real-time)
• Operational Reports – Financial (near real-time)
• Consumer 360 – Data Monetization (on Cloud, Batch)
• Manage the Operational & Platform support team, review applications health stats & service management metrics daily, streamline & prioritize the service enhancement requests
• Devised & implemented automation solution for Job / Platform Monitoring, Review / Deployment, Code configuration & Environmental Sync-up
• Automated Status reporting for Ops Support on Tableau / Smartsheet by integrating data from ITSM application, Timesheet & CMDB references
• Realized extended Business Continuity by deploying integration platform on a HA architecture with a strong DR plan
Role Summary: Lead Enterprise Integration space, provide Service & Support for all domains & departments within the Organization that requires batch & real-time integration between other on-premise applications, Cloud applications, Data Warehouses/Marts and External Systems
Accomplishments / Responsibility Summary:
Lead a cloud migration program since inception as an Integration architect & Dev lead & has,
Developed process in ICRT / CDI to automate the process trigger, process health monitoring and CAI transactional data back-up for audit reconciliation etc
Designed, developed & implemented the Solution architecture for data integration between enterprise applications like CRM (Salesforce), ERP (Oracle EBS) & EDW (Teradata) systems, enabling near real time integration to warehouse to support various reporting needs
Rationalize disparate / duplicated integrations and provide Generic solution to unify the redundant processes on EDI Platform & increase code reusability
Actively involved & contributed in Data warehouse / Data model design with focus on faster write (Data Ingestion / Curation layer) and faster retrieval (presentation layer)
Implemented data warehouse solutions for different business use cases like,
Devised & codeveloped an Audit & Load control framework for Data warehouse to make the integration process Stateless & be loosely coupled.
Implemented data warehouse(s) / marts on different MPP platforms (Teradata / Azure SQL DW)
Worked on Strategic organizational initiatives on Big Data (using Spark, Kafka & Hive) & Cloud Enablement / Platform migration
Architect & implemented the infrastructure topology for Integration platform (Informatica Power Centre) by right sizing the Cluster & distributing it across data centers to achieve optimal performance throughput & load balancing
Operational Support & Continuous Improvement Track:
- Data Integration Architect / Manager at Univision Communications Inc
- Integration Lead at MSKCC
- at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, NJ
- Data Architect / Techno-Functional Lead at Payment Innovation - Blue Distinction (BCBSA) Initiative
3 years, 11 months at this Job
• Lead a team of HealthCare IT Consultants in the design, implementation, and integration of Cerner EMR for Hospitals & Clinics for Major Health Systems.
• Collaborate with Project Stakeholders, Physicians and IT Staff on daily Project management activities including scope control, oversight of project resources, budgetary objectives and issue management to ensure Project deliverables dates are met.
• Monitor Cerner Millennium EMR Domain activity and provide software management and Domain strategy recommendations for efficiency throughout the project life cycle.
• Establish EHR Objectives that drive the development of efficient methodologies and scalable processes to help clients achieve meaningful use goals and improve the overall quality of patient care in their facilities
- Integration Architect at Cerner Corporation
- Vice President, Pineridge at Madison Farms Home Owners Association
- Senior Associate Consultant at Dignity Health Corporation Hospitals and ancillary care
- Project Manager at Comcast Cable
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Business & Integration Architect Associate Manager
• understand business needs and translate them into ManuScript Inheritance structures, including design of technical components.
• Run morning daily standups duties for both Onshore and Offshore teams
• Deploy DC application on VSTS environment
• Hands on experience in Example Author (Pages, Forms, Tables) and Example Debugging Tool (TraceMonitor, ExampleUtil (including TSV), Data Tester)
• Assign development tasks to both Onshore and Offshore developers via SharePoint web portal
• Run Release notes for the latest build on SharePoint environment
• Fix and assign bugs to team members via ALM
• Software Developer/Team Lead/IT Consultant in Duck Creek Policy and Claims modules
• Understanding Business / Functional Requirement documents.
• Ability to understand business needs and translate them into ManuScripts Inheritance structures, including design of technical components
• Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration,
• Identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
• work in a team environment which will include but is not limited to teaching and mentoring a development team on ALL aspects of the Duck Creek platform.
• Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software
• Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards
• Create Web Service for Standard Policy and Liability for Commercial Lines Businesses and Agents
• Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
• Create a Quote, ClientID with UW Questions and Flags through Duck Creek Express
• Strong domain Knowledge in Insurances: Personal, Property, Casualty, Specialty, Surety/Commercial and Reinsurance
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels
• Create and review technical designs for large and complex features
• Conduct code reviews for performance, standards, and quality
• Lead the project team's technical initiatives, serving both as a team lead and the primary technical resource for the customer
• Experience in designing and developing Duck Creek Rating
• Experience working on onsite & offshore model
• Discussion with Technical Architect and business regarding requirement to implement the system
• Interaction with clients, providing walkthroughs and end user training.
• Code Review of offshore development and make the changes in code if required.
• Coordination with offshore team, responsible for implementation and integration of new functionality.
• Developed, Configurated, and deployed Duck Creek Claims Applications and services using Console and Desktop Application
• Intensive knowledge and experience of Underwriting, Referrals, Homeowners, Personal Property and casualty, Workers Compensation, Business Owners Policy, Automobile, Umbrella, & etc.
- Business & Integration Architect Associate Manager at Accenture, LLP
- Freelancer/ Independent Consultant for Duck Creek and .Net Technologies Products at INDEPENDENT
- Sr. Duck Creek Lead Developer at Wipro Technologies, Inc
- Software Engineer .NET Developer at Syntel, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Innovation & Technological Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering & Minor
Manage the integration between client and Cerner AMS support structure. Ensured smooth flow of processes and information across workflows, solutions and venues between Cerner and client teams
Highlights of Qualifications:
● Responsible for conducting implementation activity, software installation/upgrades, super user and end user testing training, go-live support, and post go-live optimization
● Monitor and review new defects/solution resolution changes to ensure resolutions appropriate escalations are communicated stakeholder
● Prepare and maintain Domain Strategy and activities, Code Management, Training for Testing strategies and events, Go-live and Cutover Planning, and Model Domain updates
● Lead weekly meeting for internal Change Control management to ensure solution teams are communicating efficiently and testing for validation of changes are appropriate
● Coordinate solution activities with Cerner and client teams to support environmental/domain planning and management, and provides data conversion/migration activities
● Experience in providing training and education on solution resolutions and support
● Prepare and track clinical and technical project data that includes test reporting, issue management and daily system monitoring to ensure project timeline stays on track
● Facilitate weekly or adhoc calls to mitigate issue and risk management
● Cover education for troubleshooting issues related to solution application support
- Integration Architect at LifePoint Health
- Integration Architect at Cerner Corporation
- Clinical Systems Analyst II at PathNet and PharmNet
- IT Applications Analyst at VCU Health Systems
at this Job
- Master in Information Systems and Technology - Information Systems and Technology
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates in Business Administration - Business Administration
Advanced Consulting, LLC (Sunteck)
• Lead architect in charge of upgrading B2Bi from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124. Including the design and layout of the infrastructure. Including app servers, perimeter servers, all necessary comm adapters. Protocols included AS2, SFTP, FTP, HTTP/s (SOAP).
• Migration of existing B2Bi objects, including but not limited to, mailbox repositories for integration into the Lightwell Framework, communication profiles, digital certificates, user accounts.
• Performed new implementation of the Lightwell Framework. Converted existing business process flow into the framework.
• Trained the Sunteck team on the Lightwell Framework, and performed knowledge transfer sessions on custom business process flows that were required to meet there business needs.
• Implementation of a new web service process flow that was integrated into the framework. Process flow included making the required web service calls and parsing out the responses for translation into an EDI 322 for internal processing. Advanced Consulting, LLC (Redtail/TrueCommerce)
• Lead architect in charge of B2Bi upgrade & Lightwell Framework migration. Implementation of a new B2Bi clusters in DEV, QA, PROD environments.
• Performed upgrade of B2Bi from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. Migration of all B2Bi objects from legacy environment to the upgraded clustered.
• Worked with network resources to implemented required protocols (AS2, SFTP, FTP, etc).
• Upgrade Lightwell framework from legacy version to 2.9.0. Advanced Consulting, LLC (Coats and Clark)
• Lead B2Bi architect in charge of the upgrade and migration of IBM B2B Integrator and the Lightwell Framework.
• Primary resource responsible for integration into the backend ERP systems. Including both PRMS and SAP environments.
• Configurated PGP environment, including integration of PGP processing into B2Bi and the Lightwell Framework.
• Provided customized business process development to meet a variety of the clients processing requirements.
• Responsible for both internal system integration testing, and external trading partner testing, utilizing communication protocols including FTP/s, HTTP/s, AS2, SAP. Advanced Consulting, LLC (Bridgestone)
• Lead resource responsible for the migration of trading partner configurations to an updated version of IBM B2B Integrator and the Lightwell Framework.
• Migration included an in-depth analysis of existing business process flows in B2Bi. The processing requirements were then designed and implemented in the Lightwell Framework.
• Facilitated partner communication to migrate over external AS2 trading partners. Including integration testing with the partners prior to migration. Advanced Consulting, LLC (Englewood Marketing Group)
• Lead resource for IBM B2B Integrator integration into the J.D. Edwards ERP solution.
• Worked closely with EMG and backend JDE resources to design and create MRS spreadsheets (Mapping Requirement Specifications) for a variety of EDI X12 transmissions.
• Created the primary maps for each MRS that was developed. Maps were created in the B2Bi Application Integrator.
• Worked closely with the internal resource at EMG to perform the required testing on all maps being developed.
• On-boarded new partner configurations and maps into both IBM B2B Integrator, and the Lightwell Framework. Advanced Consulting, LLC (Office Depot)
• Primary B2Bi architect responsible for the design and implementation of the B2Bi infrastructure. Including IBM B2B Integrator, IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Control Center, IBM Sterling Secure Proxy, and the corresponding perimeter servers.
• Design and implementation was based on a three-node clustered environment. Responsible for installation and configuration of the environment, including necessary testing of fault tolerance in the cluster.
• Responsible for integration to a variety of backend systems, including Oracle ERP, PeopleSoft, and the Store Portal. Configuration of communication protocols such as SFTP, FTP/s, and Web Services.
• Primary resource responsible for configuring the clients PGP server and integrating custom PGP encryption/decryption data flows into B2Bi.
• Performed required testing, including HA (Failover) testing, and system integration testing. Advanced Consulting, LLC (3M)
• System architect responsible for designing and developing a variety of custom solutions in the clients B2Bi environment. Products included IBM's Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Secure Proxy and Sterling Control Center.
• Custom development of business processes that integrated with a custom framework that the client utilized.
• Escalation point for other developers assisting in areas such as business process design and development, administration, communication support for various protocols, SFG support as well as any issues pertaining to the B2Bi infrastructure. Advanced Consulting, LLC (NMI - National Mortgage Insurance)
• Migrated the current B2Bi Integration solution from Windows Server 2008 to Redhat Linux 6.5. The software migration included B2Bi integrator, Sterling File Gateway and Sterling Secure Proxy.
• Performed an upgrade of B2Bi from version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11. Environments upgraded included DEV, QA, STAGE, PROD. Environments included both stand-alone instances of B2Bi along with clustered instances. DEV and QA being single-node instances and STAGE and PROD being clustered instances of B2Bi.
• Responsible for performing systems testing in all environments. Testing included integration testing with other back end applications along with disaster recovery testing and volume testing.
• Successfully conducted the production go-live and provided post-production support to NMI's B2Bi analysts.
- Owner/Sr. Integration Architect at Advanced Consulting, LLC
- Sr. Integration Consultant at CoEnterprise
- Technical Support Analyst II at Sterling Commerce
6 years, 5 months at this Job
Digital Integration Practice Date: 21-Dec-2018 [email protected] +91 9403768892 Help evolve solution differentiator for the Digital factory setup involving API, Microservices & cloud native. The objective was to make it faster, cheaper and Better compared to the competition. We conceived multiple asset and accelerators to meet these objectives. - Microservice code generator from swagger ( chassis and plumbing ) to ensures consistency and repeatability. - Asset for Microservices composition using event backplane. This allows to wire the microservices endpoints for a business process. - CI/CD solution to make the factory agile and reduce time to market. - Microservices Governance method using Model driven development for reuse and alignment to the Industry standard. 2) Natiowide / RBS / Bank of Cyprus Role - Enterprise Integration Architect / Solution Architect Program/projects involving complex digital Transformation of banking and partner systems. Technology: SOA, ESB , BPM, SOAP , Web services , REST API, IBM Integration product stack IIB 9, DB2 8.2 , WebSphere MQ 8.0, API Connect 5.0, DataPower, Banking Industry models, Rational Software Architect, AWS Cloud. Project Abstract: This project involve setting up of strategic Integration middleware using SOA principles & using Enterprise Service Bus to be used by banks to integrate Internal systems and integration with partner systems and initiatives such as open banking and PSD2, payment gateways etc. 3) Client - State Farm Insurance Billing & Payments system Integration - Program/projects involving complex integration for core Billing system
- Lead Integration Architect and modelling SME at IBM
- Integration Architect at SOA , ESB
- Integration Architect at Duation
- Senior technical consultant at Tech Mahindra
9 years, 4 months at this Job
• Enterprise solution architect for an 11 Million dollar / 7 company integration effort deploying packaged application software on new hardware and firewall technologies with custom software development that bind real-time to carrier networks which will prevent $750k/day leakage loss.
• Infrastructure architect and primary integration specialist for 2 large scale transformation projects with combined budget of over 15 million dollars which involves IBM Commerce, IBM BPM, IBM MDM, IBM OMS and Oracle BRM.
• Managed 2 consultants through requirements analysis and high level design of 7 legacy enterprise projects that integrated 12 new vendors into TracFone.
- Technical Director, Senior Integration Architect at TRACFONE WIRELESS
- Director, IT Lab Services at TRACFONE WIRELESS
- Senior Practice Lead at TRACFONE WIRELESS
- Manager, Production Web Application Support at TRACFONE WIRELESS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Engineering
- BS - Computer Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities: ◦ Coordinates design, system validation, implementation and upgrade activities across solutions. ◦ Creating Middleware practice documentation and new environments. ◦ Responsible with requirement specification Documents, Designing. ◦ Responsible for creating sequence diagram, Infrastructure and architectural diagrams. ◦ Design, Architect, Integrating with IIB, securing with DataPower. ◦ Providing/Advising file Encryption and Decryption mechanism. ◦ Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including definition, design, implementation, testing, delivery and support. ◦ Create overall solution design to meet business requirements. Design, code, test, debug and document software modifications using IIB and DataPower. ◦ Creating Multi-Protocol Gateway & Web Service Proxy to secure API/Webservices with DataPower. ◦ Developing integrations with IBM Integration Bus, MQ & DataPower Technologies. ◦ Develop and execute unit test and integration test scenarios Lead team of developers through implementation. ◦ Create Change/Service Management to control IT change processes from creation, risk-assessment and approval to environmental changes. Environment: MAC OS, WIN VM (Windows 10), DataPower IDG, Integration Bus (IIB V10 (Fix Pack 8)), WMQ 9, XMLSpy 2015, Notepad++, RFHUtil, SoapUI 5.2.1, CVS, MS-Office, JumpBox, WinSCP, Putty, UCD, ServiceNow, Autopilot, IIB Console, Git, GitHub and Docker.
- SOA Integration Architect at NYPD (IBM)
- SOA Integration Architect/IIB at CDW - Greater
- SOA Integration Architect at Northwestern Mutual
- Lead SOA Integration/IIB at First Niagara
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master in Computer Applications - Computer Applications