• Integrated Title 21 BMT application with Epic for bi-directional data exchange. This includes Epic Bridges and Ensemble build for ADT, Orders into Beaker, Results from Beaker, Bi-Directional Flowsheet and Clinical Observations.
• Lead developer for 3M 360 integration with Epic. Created ADT, Lab Results, Imaging Results interfaces from Epic to 3M 360 and Coding Interfaces. These interfaces provide necessary information to 3M 360 for auto suggestion of codes using NLP.
• Integrated OnBase with Epic for Bi-Directional referral updates. This has eliminated double documentation in OnBase.
• Created new inbound PDF results interface from PowerPath to Epic
• Provided OnCall support
- Integration Developer at Stanford Healthcare
- HIE Developer, Interoperability at Mount Sinai Health System
- HealthShare EDI Developer - Epic Tapestry Implementation at Stanford Healthcare
- Ensemble Integration Developer at Montefiore Health System
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Epic Certified
• Established Mirth as our external communication interface engine for Orlando Health.
• Pioneered Mirth Integration Engine existence at Orlando Health by developing proof of concept and functionality within a timeline of one week.
• Reverse engineered 100s of BizTalk interfaces and rewrote them in Mirth, within an absolute timeframe of (6) months.
• Responsible for sending, receiving, transforming, and filtering hundreds of thousands of messages each month for HL7 ADTs, MFNs, MDMs, ORUs, XML and EDI.
• Designed and developed a database driven interface system to generate Interface messages code dynamically, for the Mirth Integration Engine.
• Implemented a seamless method for moving Mirth code from QA to Production, with database driven parameters.
• Minor DBA role for the PostgreSQL database and responsible for: performance, sizing, triggers, and maintenance.
• Responsible for finding a solution to replace BizTalk as our Integration Engine and saved the company millions in licensing fees.
• Developed encryption and decryption capabilities on UNIX Server to decrypt financial data files received from external sources and interface them with our accounting system. SSIS ETL Developer
• Developed SSIS packages to extract data from multiple sources (Oracle, Hyperion, EDW, DB2) for our reporting application
• Optimized and maintained data reporting application with SSRS.
• Wrote complex SQL scripts on a daily basis, using Inner Joins, Outer Joins, Unions, and other DML functions.
• Created views to bring data from multiple tables into one data set for reporting.
• Analyzed execution plans and created indexes for optimizing SQL.
• Wrote dynamic SQL stored procedures to handle parameter based calls from within SSIS packages.
• Responsible for configuring deploying and scheduling SSIS jobs in the SQL Server Job Agent. BizTalk Developer
• BizTalk Developer performed SQL Server DBA responsibilities which included, creating custom table, setting permissions, indexing tables, cleaning up databases and writing stored procedures.
• Developed Orchestrations for EDI Interfaces between vendors and Orlando Health.
• Wrote custom receive pipelines in C#.
• Maintained and supported over 80 BizTalk interfaces.
• Performed SQL Server DBA responsibilities which included, creating custom table, setting permissions, indexing table, cleaning up databases and writing stored procedures.
- Lead Integration Developer at Orlando Health
- Founder/Developer at MyGameFilms.com Inc
- International Project Manager/Systems Developer at Volvo
- Founder/Systems Developer at DVD Realty Inc
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- M. A. - Education
- B. A. - Computer Information Systems
Designed interface engine for patient insurance eligibility by consuming passport's third party SOAP services. Used Rabbit MQ for queuing mechanism, guaranteed delivery of messages and fault tolerance.
➢ Developed services for consuming physician notes using domain driven architecture.
➢ Lead developer in Direct project for exchange of emails securely. Developed a REST backend in Spring MVC which provided REST web services for email functionality like sending, receiving email and directory lookup by consuming a third party SOAP services.
➢ Configured a prototype solution of Direct project for securely exchanging healthcare information via email between two entities. It involved the Bare Metal installation of the Java Direct Project reference implementation from a pre-compiled assembly put forward by NHIN. Configured Apache James as the backend email server.
➢ Implemented Cold Feed interface in Java Script which allows trading partners to send PDF documents via SFTP to HMS.
- Integration Developer at HealthTech
- Software Developer at Epic Systems Corporation
- at Regression on Page Relevancy
- Intern at Reckitt Benckiser
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Telecommunication
Viacom Media Networks is home to premier global media brands that create compelling entertainment content including television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, games, consumer products, podcasts, live events and social media experiences. As a MuleSoft developer I was responsible to develop an application named ARC (Assets, Rights and Content). ARC is a kind of application which helps to store contents and distribute multiple contents across various platforms. ARC aims to be a central repository for data to be distributed to all desired end points. Responsibilities:
• Followed Agile Software Development Methodology to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and daily scrum meetings.
• Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
• Extensively used Mule components that includes File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
• Created the MULE ESB Artifacts, created flows and configured the Mule configuration files and deployed the application.
• Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
• Developed and designed the Rapid Rewards Framework in Mule ESB with Spring Integration.
• Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML. Integrated
• Implemented integration flows using Mule Anypoint Studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, Oracle Database, and Active MQ broker.
• Worked on developing interfaces between the Salesforce and Oracle ERP using informatica cloud/Mule ESB technologies.
• Experience in deploying Mule Applications to CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub.
• Mapped data from CSV to XML and vice-versa using Data Mapper and Data Weave and responsible for recovery of lost data in MULE ESB.
• Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
• Extensively used JDBC connector to get the data from different store procedures.
• Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, and messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
• Experienced in using MuleSoft connectors and transformers. Used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and implemented the custom transformations.
• Implemented a large part of the UI dynamic functionalities using CSS, Ajax, JSON, XML, Bootstrap, Angular JS and HTTP static resource handler to handle static content in Mule flow.
• Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom Java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
• Developed application using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services. And also done with Unit testing using Test Utility MUnit for mocking and unit testing of Mule flows.
• Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
• Implemented build package tool using Maven and build the code in Jenkins.
• Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful debugging issues. Environment: Java 1.8, MuleSoft ESB, AnyPoint Studio, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Apache-Maven, Salesforce, Cloudhub, RabbitMQ, UML, Flow Dock, Mule Management Console(MMC), Web Services, XML, XSD, Github, JDBC, OAuth, XSLT, JPA, RAML, Oracle 11g, Eclipse IDE, log4j, CVS, Rational Rose, JUnit, Maven, SoapUI 5.2.0.
- Senior Mulesoft Integration Developer at Viacom Media Networks
- Sr. Mule ESB Programmer at Nationwide Financial
- Java/J2EE Developer at Quest Diagnostics Inc
- Java Programmer at SQUARE InformatiX Ltd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Worked as an Integration developer developing interfaces in WebMethods Designer 8.2, Integration Server, Broker, MWS, extensively used SOAP-UI for testing webservices. Also performed a major role in debugging and error handling in webMethods Designer.
- Integration Developer at Cognizant Technologies
- Software Engineer at Wipro Technologies
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science & Engineering
Lead back-end web developer for innovative bone and joint restoration product manufacturer with $256M annual sales
(2016). Responsibilities include:
• IDP (Okta) integration using OIDC and SAML2,
• SAP product integration,
• Training existing developers in Agile/Scrum methodology (we use Jira),
• Training developers with Git VCS,
• Creating deployment strategies and manage tagging,
• Developing QA testing services (w/ Selenium IDE),
• Designing, implementing and maintaining backend web services,
• Maintaining library of Exactech's custom multisite WordPress admin plugins,
• Implementing and maintaining ETL to extract BI data from WordPress CMS,
• Code reviewing and documentation,
• PHP 7, Apache, CentOS and Ubuntu Linux, MySQL, jQuery, Vagrant, VirtualBox, shell scripting, Mac OS
- Integration Developer at Exactech
- Application Developer at The Learning House
- Software Engineer II at Vanderbilt Center for Stem Cell Biology Informatics
- Business Integrations Management Analyst (Co-op) at Metro United Way
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Web development
• Design and develop ETL structures to extract, transform and load data from multiple data sources into centralize database repository and other databases based on requirements
• Rewrite ETL process from Informatica mapping to Python for POC
• Provide technical knowledge of ETL solutions for application integration
• Collaborate with Business Analysts and Project Mangers to convert functional specifications into technical specifications
• Contribute to the design process of Integration/ETL activities for assigned projects
• Develop the task plan for Integration/ETL design and development activities for assigned projects
• Develop PL/SQL to perform transformation logic as part of the ETL/ELT process with Informatica
• Develop Netezza-SQL and stored procedures to perform business and transformation logic as part to ETL/ELT process with Informatica
• Migrate data from different Netezza database environments
• Create scripts to deploy for database object releases as it relates to different ETL processes
• Perform unit and integration testing activities and participate in user acceptance testing as needed
• Provides status updates to appropriate levels of management
• Provide support to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex Integration and/or environmental issues
• Provide support from intake through resolution and closure for application integration, data issues, and other systems as identified and/or required
• Provide off hours support
• Collaborate on highly complex issue resolution with the functional, development, and integration IT teams as necessary
• Identify enhancements to improve supportability, operability, or performance of integration
• SME for Product Hub an in-house data integration solution
- Senior Integration Developer at CARTER'S
- Database Developer | BPEL Developer | Support Engineer at DHL GLOBALMAIL
- Application Support Specialist at HEALTHX, INC
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
- Associate - Information Systems
Bellevue WA Description:
Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI) is a retail and outdoor recreation services corporation. REI sells sporting goods, camping gear, travel equipment, and clothing. It also offers services such as outdoor-oriented vacations and courses. As a part of REI team, Implemented the NextGen POS project, which is involving the conversion of POS hardware from [legacy] machines to touchscreen [new] as well as the replacement of the Visual Basic thick client with an NCR integration to provide 100% satisfaction to the customers at register. And also added a feature to pay from REI mobile application at the register in the store.
• Created type trees, Build and deployed Maps using IBM WebSphere Transmission Extender (WTX) v8.x/v9.0 as per the customer requirements for transferring the large IDoc and XML files.
• Developed and tested the message flows and WTX maps on latest versions like IIB v10, WTX v9 and MQ v9.
• Successfully migrated the entire ESB systems from old(WMB v8/ WTX v8.4/ MQ v7) to newer versions(IIB v10/ WTX v9/ MQ v9)
• Communication with the client for the business requirement and design the landscape along with the timelines.
• Created Ftp and SFTP and RSYNC Linux scripts for the file transmissions and maintain consistency across all environments.
• Involved in production support and worked on Critical Incidents raised by service desk.
• Designed the high-volume transactions Platform and developed the complex IDoc Integration from SAP.
• Transformed the complex IDoc and XML files from SAP_ECC, SAP_PI and SAP_ERP by using ITX formerly known as WTX.
• Developed complex maps and type trees (With more than 1000 fields) using WTX v9 to handle the data from upstream systems like Sterling, SAP and REI legacy system and supplied to downstream systems.
• Provided the services for 5 upstream and 32 downstream interfaces.
• Created WTX Maps to process 837 transaction set. Environment: WebSphere MQ v7.5/9.0, WTX v9.0, WebSphere Message Broker 8.0, SQL Server, Linux, XML, TOAD, ESQL, IBM Integration Bus (IIB v9/10).
- Senior Integration Developer at Recreational Equipment Inc
- Senior Developer at State of Texas
- WebSphere Consultant at AT&T
- Integration Developer/ Administrator at SUPERVALU
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• Involved in Development, Enhancement, Planning Upgrade, and Maintenance of HCM, Benefits, and Payroll.
• Clarified QA team issues and Reviewed test plans to make sure that all requirements will be covered in scripts and tested properly.
• Coordinated in performing Unit testing.
• Key role in discover and Design Face of Integrations around 226 integrations HCM and PAYROLL
• Involved in the meetings with business process owners, SME (subject matter experts), and Security Audit team for requirements gathering and verification stage
• Developed an outbound EIB integration with DT to send deduction and PII information from Payroll Results to Wage Works vendor
• Migrated Integrations, Custom Reports and Business Process Configurations from Implementation Tenants to Sand box and Sand box to Production.
• Developed Several EIB inbound and outbound integrations.
• Provided Mentorship and Design documents for Reports and Integrations.
• Lead the Technical team supporting Integrations, Reporting, and Issues in Workday.
• Developed several reports using Workday Report Writer like Salary Changes, Severance, Payroll Earnings, Medical Enrollments, LTD Participants, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Salary plan etc. reports as part of Implementation.
• Created several custom reports and exposed as web services for several vendor files.
• Created XSLT scripts for Integrations to transform XML data.
• Created new integration to pull the new hires information using Core Connector Worker and Document Transformation which uses connector integrations XML Output as its data source input.
• Data conversion from legacy system to build the workday tenants during the implementation, this involves developing technical processes in legacy system to build the spreadsheet in a specific format
• Worked and lead the team that is responsible for building Workday Integrations to integrate Workday with various third parties
• Trained users on various business process, custom reports development, Integrations and resolved issues.
• Build strong relationships with HR community, HR IT team to drive global change management
• Designed and Developed integrations with Payroll vendors for each country based on local government guidelines for federal tax
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and to handle multiple priorities
• Developed Payroll Integrations ADP Tax Monthly, ADP Tax Quarterly using Workday Studio
• Designed and built inbound and outbound studio integrations with RaaS reports.
• Prepare the Client's Operations Process Requirements Document (OPRD), Self-Service Process Review Document (SSPRD), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), based on requirements received from the Client's Discovery Workshops/Sessions, to be presented to the Client prior to the Client's live date
• Develop and deliver training material and documentation for the ongoing teams' global support.
• Worked on data conversion from legacy system and creation of iLoad files.
• Created ad-hoc integrations for job changes, Organization Changes, Address, Person Update, Salary, Supervisor, Terminations and locations.
• Worked on different types of advanced and complex reports using calculated fields
• Good understanding of Integrations including Web Services, SaaS, Architecture, Business Process Framework and iloads.
• Used EIB integrations to load and update employee information
• Responsible for loading stock exercise tax amount using off cycle payroll inputs web services for W4 tax calculations
• Expertise in Organization Setup - Supervisory Org, Cost Center, Location, Position, Jobs etc.
• Built an integration to report taxes to ADP for periodic, monthly and quarterly tax filing.
• Involved in sqr people soft Technology during the time of conversation from PeopleSoft to workday
• Developed Workday Studio Integration to Load the Invoices from external Vendors into Workday.
• Developed around 20 integrations to send various datasets like PII information, Job information and Performance data to build an on premise Data ware house for reporting
• Involved in the meetings and provided information with Implementation partners(Alight) in the Integration discover phase
• Involved in creating the Technical Design Documents for the Integration's based on the Functional Design Documents.
• Maintained Studio Integrations within the organization, Responsible for break fixing, debugging of the integration Environment: Workday, EIB, Workday Studio, iloads, Transformation using XSLT, XML, Web services, Workday Report Writing, custom reports, calculated fields, Core Connectors compensation, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Oxygen Xml editor, IDB Tool(integration Data Base)
- Workday Integration Developer at CME Group
- Workday consultant at United Healthcare Group
- Workday HR Analyst at Studio Integrations
- Workday consultant at Time Warner
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Core Technologies: Datastage 11.7; UNIX; Netezza; Db2; UC4; Aginity; Cassandra; Redshift; Postgres Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of processes to integrate data across applications and data warehouse/CRM, which includes partner integration, interface design/specifications. Utilize multiple data sources such as DB2, Netezza, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Complex Flat Files, Delimited Files, and XML files. Key Achievements: * Worked designing and developing ETL jobs for integrating data from multiple systems into DWH * Developed customer Loyalty platform by analyzing retail T Logs, ECOM and other enterprise integrations to gain single view of customer leveraging cutting edge CRM and Data Warehouse platforms * Ensure high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems to meet business solutions. * Performed POC's for migrating data from Netezza to snowflake in AWS using python scripts. * Single handedly managed ETL migration from legacy platform to the updated version. * Received executive appreciation for successfully integrating HR data into workday.
Core Technologies: Datastage 11.7; UNIX; Netezza; Db2; UC4; Aginity; Cassandra; Redshift; Postgres
Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of processes to integrate data across applications and data warehouse/CRM, which includes partner integration, interface design/specifications. Utilize multiple data sources such as DB2, Netezza, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Complex Flat Files, Delimited Files, and XML files.
* Worked designing and developing ETL jobs for integrating data from multiple systems into DWH
* Developed customer Loyalty platform by analyzing retail T Logs, ECOM and other enterprise integrations to gain single view of customer leveraging cutting edge CRM and Data Warehouse platforms
* Ensure high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems to meet business solutions.
* Performed POC's for migrating data from Netezza to snowflake in AWS using python scripts.
* Single handedly managed ETL migration from legacy platform to the updated version.
* Received executive appreciation for successfully integrating HR data into workday.
- Data Integration Developer at The Children's Place
- Data Specialist at IBM
- Software Engineer at Infinite Computer Solutions
2 years, 9 months at this Job