Lead back-end web developer for innovative bone and joint restoration product manufacturer with $256M annual sales
(2016). Responsibilities include:
• IDP (Okta) integration using OIDC and SAML2,
• SAP product integration,
• Training existing developers in Agile/Scrum methodology (we use Jira),
• Training developers with Git VCS,
• Creating deployment strategies and manage tagging,
• Developing QA testing services (w/ Selenium IDE),
• Designing, implementing and maintaining backend web services,
• Maintaining library of Exactech's custom multisite WordPress admin plugins,
• Implementing and maintaining ETL to extract BI data from WordPress CMS,
• Code reviewing and documentation,
• PHP 7, Apache, CentOS and Ubuntu Linux, MySQL, jQuery, Vagrant, VirtualBox, shell scripting, Mac OS
- Integration Developer at Exactech
- Application Developer at The Learning House
- Software Engineer II at Vanderbilt Center for Stem Cell Biology Informatics
- Business Integrations Management Analyst (Co-op) at Metro United Way
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Web development
Project: IC+ to StockPlus Migration
Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Micro Services, Talend Data Integration tool, Kafka, Cassendra, UMQ, Jenkins, Kubernates, Optimus and Confluence
Role: Senior Integration Developer
• As a Senior Integration Developer, Participate in the requirement gathering meeting with Product Owner and Designers.
• Identifying the list of activities for the Jira Tasks and Stories.
• Participating Daily Scrum meetings.
• Developing Business Transformation Logic in the Spring Boot Applications.
• Developing Business Transformation Logic and data load using Talend Data Integration tool
• Writing Junit Test Cases for Spring Boot Applications.
• Doing Code Reviews for the peers in team.
• Code commit into Bit-Bucket server using GIT.
• Deploying the changes into DEV and QE environments.
• Supporting defect fix in the SIT and E2E environments.
• Data Migration Activity planning for migrating data from Legacy to SAP.
• Helping the Team with workspace setup and resolving technical issues.
• Generating Surefire Reports and Jacoco code coverage report for the selling system.
• Kafka Topic creation/deletion using Optimus tool.
- Senior Integration Developer at GlobalLogic Inc
- Tech Lead at Freddie Mac
- Tech Lead at Standard Chartered Bank
- Senior Developer at Wellpoint inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer - science and Engineering
News Technology Services (NTS) provide global technology and information services that connect people to the news they need. We are an essential part of News Corp's global technology strategy. News Technology Services (NTS) work directly with News Corp's global brands to offer a range of technology services, including Mobile Development, Web Solutions, Analytical Services, IT Infrastructure Support, and Cyber Security Operations.
Project Name Workday Support and Enhancement
Duration Aug 2016 to till date
Team size 7
Role Integration developer
➢ To gather requirement from business.
➢ Created and used calculated fields in reporting, business processes, Integrations and other areas within Workday.
➢ Experienced to work with Workday Report Writer and creating custom integrations with third party applications using Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
➢ Hands on experience in creating XSLT transformation and Document Transformation.
➢ Created new integration to pull the new hires information using Core Connector Worker and Document Transformation which uses connector
➢ Integrations XML Output as its data source input.
➢ Hands on Workday systems integration experience building custom integrations using Workday Studio, Core Connector and Document Transformation.
➢ Used sequence generators, generating templates, scheduling integrations and validating inbound integration system results.
➢ Hands on experience in workday HCM management to create Location, Cost center and supervisor organization and Region.
➢ To develop, test and migrate integrations from dev tenants to test tenants to Production through Sandbox.
➢ To create Integration system user and security groups for attaching in integration to provide a layer of security.
➢ To work on enhancements for existing integrations developed in earlier phase.
➢ To migrate integrations to PROD in Go-Live periods.
➢ To maintain and submit documentation for the integrations and work done. Project Name Peoplesoft Support
- Integration developer at News Technology Services
- at News Technology Services
- Peoplesoft developer at News Technology Services
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering and Technologies
• Developed and deployed SQL Server Integration Services to perform ETL duties
• Assisted in the migration of over 5 million records
• Generated scripts to perform data transformations and data cleaning
• OpenText Documentum D2 Support
• Monitored user login sessions and site traffic
• Maintained backend servers for site and database
• Managed Content and Application Servers Data and Integration Developer Intern/ Accenture -Worked on a consulting team at the largest energy company in the Southeast. As a member of the team I drafted technical design documents and integration of key data.
• Utilized Oracle SQL Developer and Microsoft SQL Server Data Tool which heavily involved ETL work.
• Processed 10 Microsoft SSIS Packages daily for Data Conversions.
• Designed and implemented 3 POC (Proof of Concepts) utilizing Microsoft SSDT applications and WINSCP, which increased delivery performance.
• Completed over 5 Technical Design Documents which were beneficial for the development
- Data and Integration Developer at Accenture
- Sales Associate at Spring Mobile
- Sales Associate at Best Buy
- Sales Associate at At&t
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
Worked full-time at bank on legacy ASP.Net (VBscript) web pages and SQL 2012 process using SDLC (VersionOne) on small-to-large projects, in a very format Production/UAT-/IT/Development environments, with team members in very specific roles. Tools used: Visual Studio 2017 and SQL 2012/2016. For example: ◦ Added features to web pages of classic ASP for CDO Suite (Collateralized Debt Obligations and bond investment management), include custom VBscript for client-side features (yes, the user is using IE8/9/10/11). ◦ Added multi-factor authentication features for another "homegrown" web app (GAMMA) using ASPX. ◦ Lead developer for major new feature to CDO Suite, involving integration of data from 3 disparate loan application, UI design, SQL structures and procedures, C# standalone app for automation (with multi-threading) that runs under the ActiveBatch task scheduler tool.
Worked full-time at bank on legacy ASP.Net (VBscript) web pages and SQL 2012 process using SDLC (VersionOne) on small-to-large projects, in a very format Production/UAT-/IT/Development environments, with team members in very specific roles. Tools used: Visual Studio 2017 and SQL 2012/2016. For example:
◦ Added features to web pages of classic ASP for CDO Suite (Collateralized Debt Obligations and bond investment management), include custom VBscript for client-side features (yes, the user is using IE8/9/10/11).
◦ Added multi-factor authentication features for another "homegrown" web app (GAMMA) using ASPX.
◦ Lead developer for major new feature to CDO Suite, involving integration of data from 3 disparate loan application, UI design, SQL structures and procedures, C# standalone app for automation (with multi-threading) that runs under the ActiveBatch task scheduler tool.
- Sr. Application Integration Developer at U.S. Bank
- Database architect and C# developer at HP
- Sr. Application Integration Developer at Carrington Mortgage Holdings
- Primary presenter on "Hat Trick" sessions at Balboa Capital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- LEAD INTEGRATION DEVELOPER at LifePoint Health
- INTEGRATION ENGINEER at Merge Healthcare of IBM
- INTEGRATION DEVELOPER at Dignity Health
- SENIOR INTEGRATION ENGINEER at PatientKeeper
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS degree - Computer Science
De Lage Landen is a global provider of leasing, business and consumer finance solutions, including vendor finance and factoring. Our asset-based financing problems help our customers grow market share, enhance profitability and achieve strategic goals. Responsibilities:
• Involved in the design of the Integrated Solutions between multiple Applications.
• Support the existing Message Broker and MQ 6.0 Environments on AIX.
• Debug issues and remediate defects quickly in existing Message Broker message flows.
• Support test process, create test cases, and execute regression testing.
• Advise and assist in developing message flows.
• Assist in tracking messages through logging.
• Interact with front-end and back-end systems for Business requirement gathering, CR, issue resolution etc.
• Prepare high level and low level design document and maintain the project artifacts.
• Have worked with IBM Web Sphere Message Broker V8.0.
• Developed and Designed various services by creating Business objects, multiple Interfaces, Business Objects according to the requirements.
• Implement of complex business processes including invoke, human tasks, parallel, and java snippet and pick activities.
• Configured JDBC adapter, FlatFile Adapter and MQbindings for communicating with different End systems
• Created high level and low level mappings for resolving mediation problems between components.
• Develop mediation modules in WID, unit test in WID test environment
• Involved in Unit testing of the interfaces and deployment on the test environment in WESB. Design of Exceptions Handling in the various modules. Environment: IBM Integration Designer 7.5, Websphere ESB Server v7.5.1, IBM Mainframe, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP UI, DB2, Oracle
- Integration Developer at DE LAGE LANDEN
- WebSphere Integration Developer at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- WebSphere Integration Developer at Aetna Inc CVS Caremark
- Java Developer at United States Department of Agriculture
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world's largest construction equipment manufacturer.
• Provided development, implementation, and updating focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
• Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, and Solutions asper Client Requirements.
• As a developer working with business analysts, and stakeholders to implement, integrate and maintain the Salesforce.com platform.
• Worked on Classic to lightning Migration.
• Extensively worked on VF pages to Lightning Components, url buttons to quick actions, lightning Record, Home, App pages, lightning Tabs.
• Worked with Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Component Framework, Lightning customizations, Lightning CSS Framework.
• As an Administrator, implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom picklist fields.
• Managed ongoing working support requests and administrative needs of users.
• Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
• Defined objects and Field Level Security for different profiles.
• Worked on Apex Triggers for business Automation.
• Distributed version control system that makes it easy for you to collaborate with your team using Git Hub, Worked with Trello Ticket handling system for project collaboration.
• Worked on creating Validation Rules, Workflow Rules and Approval Process for process Automation.
• Worked with Heroku integration with salesforce using Heroku Postgres database sync.
• Worked with Integrate Salesforce and Heroku with Salesforce Connect data mapping with salesforce objects and external objects.
• Good Understanding creating REST/SOAP API using python for Searching leads, contacts, opportunities and Accounts containing a specific text.
• Good experience in working with python scripting.
• Working on team building and project management skills tools like trello, salesforce case management.
• Experience working with metadata packages, managed, unmanage package for sandbox to sandbox migration.
• Experience in Powerful command-line interface (CLI) removes the complexity of working with your Salesforce org for development, continuous integration, and delivery using Salesforce DX. Environment: Salesforce.com, Git Hub, Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Apex Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, visual studio, Trello ticketing, salesforce DX , Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, docu sign, spanning, Riva.
- Salesforce Integration developer at Caterpillar
- Salesforce Lightning Developer at Sherwin Williams
- Salesforce Lightning Developer at Georgia Tech
- Salesforce Developer/Administrator at Office Depot, BocaRaton FL
5 months at this Job
- Master's in Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
Areas of Expertise: Computer Proficiency Operating System: MacOS, Windows 7, 8, 10 Programming Language: Java 1.8 Technologies: RAML 0.8, 1.0, RESTful Webservices, JUnit, Selenium, UFT, Spring Boot, JSON, XML, SQL Design Skills: MVC Middleware: MuleSoft 3.x CE, EE Database: MySQL Software / Tools: Maven, Postman, Eclipse Application and Integration Development ⇨ Developing API's using API LED connectivity ⇨ Developing MUnit test cases ⇨ Interacting with the client for system study, requirements gathering and analysis. ⇨ Designing and developing the workflow diagrams. System design and creation of algorithms. ⇨ Handling application development as well as Unit, Integration and System Testing. ⇨ Debugging and troubleshooting the application. ⇨ Managing smooth implementation and testing of the applications. Software Testing ⇨ Identifying test cases to be automated and recognizing & identifying defects. ⇨ Configuring & testing software applications to develop test cases according to Test Plan.
- Integration Developer at Cod Cores Inc
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Commerce in Computers - Computers
Healthcare data Integration. Machine learning.
Healthcare data Integration. Machine learning.
- Data Integration Developer at Jackson Health System
- Decision Support Analyst (Finance) at Jackson Health Systems
- Business Support Analyst at ABC Imaging
- Operations Manager at FedEx Office
1 month at this Job
- B.A - Data Analytics
- A.A - Business Intelligence