• Designed and developed integration through DELL Boomi for Aprimo marketing application, SAP Success factors Employee central as programmer analyst and integration developer.
• Developed interfaces integrating AS400 systems to Aprimo systems with the help of SFTP objects.
• Developed interfaces in Boomi to integrate NetSuite, Salesforce, Web services, SFTP and Databases.
• Experience in working with Oracle and/or DB2 Databases.
• Experience with Boomi API Management.
• Expertise in building SOAP/REST based web service using XML/JSON payload interacting with external web services, DB, Queue etc.
• Prepared Functional and Technical Design Documents for Dell Boomi Interfaces.
• Experience in developing processes as per requirement using different connectors, set properties, Decision shape, Branch, Try/catch shape, Data Process, Document cache, return document.
• Experienced in full life cycle implementations.
• Involved in all phases of Design, mapping, implementation and configuration, testing, go-live, user training and post production support.
• Excellent team member with good communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to perform, Open to new ideas & concepts, ability to learn quickly.
• Extensive ABAP Programming experience includes SAP R/3 Full Life Cycle Implementations, Post Implementation Production Support and upgrade projects.
• Experience in developing BAPI for Conversions/Interfaces.
• Experienced in Debugging and Troubleshooting of ABAP programs.
• Familiar with Performance Tuning, Code optimization, Integration Testing and Transport System.
• Good working relationship with functional and technical project teams, problem solving skills, Good communication and Oral skills. Environment: DELL Boomi, SuccessFactors RCM, SF onboarding, SAP ERP HCM, Sterling Background check, SAP PI, People Answers.
- DELL Boomi Integration Developer at Bank Of New York Mellon
- Boomi Consultant at Dell
- Java Developer at JDA Software Limited
1 year at this Job
- Master's in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor's in Computer Science Engineering - Computer Science Engineering
• Completed IBM Integration Bus V9 Application Development I & II training classes administered by Arrow ECS.
• Developed interfaces using IBM’s Integration Bus solution.
• Effectively worked with business facing teams during requirements gathering and go-live support efforts.
• Part of a team that has implemented Manhattan WMoS in assembly plants that previously had no WMS system in place.
• Was able to interject specific experiences in my past during design and requirements gathering.
• Have achieved the highest performance rating and largest merit increases available on my team two years in a row.
- Integration Developer at General Motors
- IT Developer II at The Home Depot
- IT Developer at The Home Depot
- QA Supervisor at The Home Depot
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology
Worked full-time at bank on legacy ASP.Net (VBscript) web pages and SQL 2012 process using SDLC (VersionOne) on small-to-large projects, in a very format Production/UAT-/IT/Development environments, with team members in very specific roles. Tools used: Visual Studio 2017 and SQL 2012/2016. For example: ◦ Added features to web pages of classic ASP for CDO Suite (Collateralized Debt Obligations and bond investment management), include custom VBscript for client-side features (yes, the user is using IE8/9/10/11). ◦ Added multi-factor authentication features for another "homegrown" web app (GAMMA) using ASPX. ◦ Lead developer for major new feature to CDO Suite, involving integration of data from 3 disparate loan application, UI design, SQL structures and procedures, C# standalone app for automation (with multi-threading) that runs under the ActiveBatch task scheduler tool.
- Sr. Application Integration Developer at USBank
- Sr. Application Integration Developer at Carrington Mortgage Holdings
- Primary presenter on "Hat Trick" sessions at Balboa Capital
- Sr. Web Developer at Nuvotera
1 year at this Job
Duties: Cloverleaf integration role with Cerner FSI. Built interfaces for HL7 and flat file messaging. Major Project: Created a web call from Cloverleaf to Cerner FSI using cURL and TCL along with Cloverelaf GUI tools. The HTTP GET retrieves the patient document for that HL7 message, to the down stream system, and embedds the PDF into the HL7 message. Major Project: Completed an integration project with California Immunization Registry (CAIR) using java web services on TLS, HL7 2.5.1, wrapped in SOAP. Query (QBP) from Cerner EMR and response (RSP) from CAIR.
- Integration Developer at KECK Medicine
- Software Engineer at QUEST Diagnostics
- Integration Engineer at Barnes Jewish Corp
- Interface Engineer at Barnes Jewish Corp
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Description:SmartConnect is an automated payroll processed system. So that clients can integrate with ADP in days, validate an integration within hours, identify errors as they happen and can correct issues within minutes. SmartConnect integrate with ERP Systems through API's and asynchronous processing strategy using batch processing. SmartConnect act as middleware & retrieve client Information from ERP's (Workday and Oracle Fusion) and process it in an automatic way without Developer and then deliver result to ADP Smart Compliance Modules (Downstreams) such as Wage payments and Wage Garnishments and Employment Tax etc. by doing message Transformation, Transaction Monitoring, Event tracking and error Tracking.
• Following Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing.
• Participating in Agile scrum meetings, updating the tasks based on the user stories in Rally.
• Using Eclipse as IDE tool and Rally for bug and issue tracking, Any Point Studio for Mule Soft.
• Developing an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB 3.7.1.
• Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
• Implementing SOAP web service components using JMS, Mule ESB.
• Developing Core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring MVC frameworkandspring Data MongoDB.
• Using Spring Boot for developing microservices, Soap to retrieve data from client-side using Microservice architecture and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for deploying microservices.
• Rewriting java code using AKKA Framework because of Mule performance issues.
• Developing code for SOAP Web services using XML and used SOAPUI tool for testing the services proficient in testing Web Pages functionalities and raising defects.
• Using SOAP UI and POSTMAN for testing Workday endpoint URL's and development of webservices.
• Implementing Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger JSON files for REST API call.
• UsingJMS (MQ Series) to communicate between the components and configured on the server.
• Analyzing changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and modifications, to improve quality of data and meet additional requirements through MongoDB.
• Creating various MongoDB collections and write services to store and retrieve user data from ERP Systems.
• Creating SmartConnect Collections and documents and perform CRUD operations with Mongo repositories.
• Monitoring transaction logs using Splunk.
• Analyzing large volume of data in UNIX environment during production hours.
• Usage of FTP clients such as FileZilla for comparison of local files to server files, synchronized directory browsing and server bouncing at higher levels.
• Coded different deployment descriptors using XML&Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
• Involving in production support for fixing bugs in the production environment.
• Fixing production issue like Release fixes and hotfixes under Kanban board.
• Extensively using MAVEN to build and deploy the application into QA environment and production environment.
• Using Git as a version control tool for our stacks and updated code, resolved conflicts using it.
• Performing code branching and merging using Source Tree when implementing new features.
- Sr. Java Integration Developer at ADP
- Full Stack Java developer at Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- Sr. Java developer at Rockwell Automation
- Java/J2EE developer at CSS3 (SaaS)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
De Lage Landen is a global provider of leasing, business and consumer finance solutions, including vendor finance and factoring. Our asset-based financing problems help our customers grow market share, enhance profitability and achieve strategic goals.
• Involved in the design of the Integrated Solutions between multiple Applications.
• Support the existing Message Broker and MQ 6.0 Environments on AIX.
• Debug issues and remediate defects quickly in existing Message Broker message flows.
• Support test process, create test cases, and execute regression testing.
• Advise and assist in developing message flows.
• Assist in tracking messages through logging.
• Interact with front-end and back-end systems for Business requirement gathering, CR, issue resolution etc.
• Prepare high level and low level design document and maintain the project artifacts.
• Have worked with IBM Web Sphere Message Broker V8.0.
• Developed and Designed various services by creating Business objects, multiple Interfaces, Business Objects according to the requirements.
• Implement of complex business processes including invoke, human tasks, parallel, and java snippet and pick activities.
• Configured JDBC adapter, FlatFile Adapter and MQbindings for communicating with different End systems
• Created high level and low level mappings for resolving mediation problems between components.
• Develop mediation modules in WID, unit test in WID test environment
• Involved in Unit testing of the interfaces and deployment on the test environment in WESB. Design of Exceptions Handling in the various modules. Environment: IBM Integration Designer 7.5, Websphere ESB Server v7.5.1, IBM Mainframe, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP UI, DB2, Oracle
- Integration Developer at DE LAGE LANDEN
- WebSphere Integration Developer at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- WebSphere Integration Developer at Aetna Inc CVS Caremark
- Java Developer at United States Department of Agriculture
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Involved in Business requirements gathering and analysis by interacting with the client.
• AGILE development process has been followed. Experienced with standup, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining application design patterns, overseeing the development of application components, performance and testing of application modules and interfaces.
• Worked with Mule soft 3.8.4, 3.8.5 and developed integration flows with HTTP, Web service consumer, Message Enricher, SAX parser, Tibco JMS queues, Transform message, CXF component, batch component, Async process, choice router etc.,
• Involved in preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
• Used Mule ESB connectors- SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
• Worked with ssl/tsl certificates in converting http service to https service.
• Integrated Salesforce components in Mule ESB for connecting applications, data sources and APIs.
• Integrated different enterprise applications based on the designed architecture.
• Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from queue and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
• Worked on encrypting the passwords using algorithm. Worked on catch exception strategy and choice exception strategy.
• Used MEL (Mule Expression Language), an expression language that provides a consistent, standardized way to work with a Mule message's payload, properties and variables.
• Created REST API's using RAML and developed flows using APIKIT Router.
• Created HTTP inbound and outbound flows and tested its working functionality.
• Used Database Connector to connect with MySQL and Oracle using Mule ESB.
• Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, HTTP, File system and SFTP transports.
• Used ActiveMQ for messaging service in the applications.
• Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
• Extensively used Mule components that includes File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
• Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
• Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
• Developed a new application which connects to the client database and retrieve all the records and process to SAP system.
• Developer a new application which connects to multiple technologies and retrieve millions of records and process to client Database with custom java classes using Mule ESB.
• Experience in working on replication jobs to process millions of records using Mule ESB.
• Used various Transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and had implemented the custom transformations.
• Utilized integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML, JSON Schemas, and XSLT.
• Tested the application functionality in development and non-production environments.
• Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
• Used MMC (Mule management console) to monitor the request and response payload.
• Architected Integrations using Mule ESB environments for both on premise and cloud environments.
• Experience in developing interfaces between SAP, Salesforce, REST and SOAP web-services.
• Implemented choice, global, custom exception handling mechanisms based on the business requirement in Mule ESB.
• Deployed multiple mule applications to cloud hub in Prod and non-prod environments, Analyzed and modified cloud hub infrastructure based on requirements
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML File.
• Working knowledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools.
• Provided production support by debugging system issues. Environment: Java 1.8, Anypoint Studio, Quartz, MS-SQL, Mule ESB 3.X, Cloudhub, Apache-Maven 3.3.9, Log4j 1.2.14, Nexus, FileZilla 3.14.1, GIT, Confluence, API management, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, XSLT, Data Weave, Data Mapper
- Mule ESB Integration Developer at Veritas Technologies LLC
- Mule ESB Integration Developer at Total Wines & More
- Java/Mule ESB Integration Developer at EDIMS
- Senior Java/J2EE Developer at CoMakeIT
1 year, 8 months at this Job
for the Manufacturing and Quality verticals working with the different application teams to support GM global applications.
• Provide data integration expertise, develop advance training material, train and mentor developers.
• Work with Infrastructure and automation teams to support global operations, improve process, automate deployments
• Implement regular code design and quality review. Contribute to portfolio and annual resource allocation planning.
• Coordinate the transition of 250+ Manufacturing and Quality Interfaces from GM to Opel Vauxhall during the GME divestiture.
• Administer and maintain the development and test data integration environments for the innovation and test teams. As a member of the emergency response coordination team for the Arizona facility, plan and develop the emergency measures needed to address different scenarios potentially affecting the safety and security of all fellow GM employees in the area. As its safety champion, help the facility achieve and maintain a higher safety level during the last two annual audits. 4351 E. Milky Way
• Gilbert AZ, 85295
• Phone: 928.864.8471
• [email protected]
- Senior data integration developer at General Motors
- Lead proof of value at Enterprise Integration & Data Architecture
- Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Architect at W. L. Gore & Associates Inc
- Web Application Developer at Hargray Communication Inc
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Economics
Developed Mule Flows for the integration of different application systems using AnyPoint Studio provided by Mulesoft
- Integration Developer at ENQUERO
- Software Developer II at ENQUERO
- Software Developer I at ENQUERO
- Graduate Assistant at THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS
1 month at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Bachelors - Information Technology
Aug 2015 - current)
• Work as Middleware expert to collect user requirements, augment project design and coordinate integration projects with multiple project stakeholders.
• Led integrations for launch Employee Central HR platform and ICIMS recruitment platform for Bio-Rad.
• Integrated with different applications such as Successfactors EmployeeCentral, SAP, CallidusCloud and SFDC (Sales Force), SQL DB, others using different middleware technologies.
• Designed and developed interfaces in Oracle SOA Suite and SAP PI.
• Analyze enhancements in functional requirements and then design/co-ordinate code changes.
• Create service roll-outs and troubleshoot deployment issues
• Taking additional responsibilities of managing and supporting other applications like the internal company website, current document management applications and transition to new doc management platform.
• Awarded Spot Award for excellence in performance.
• Technical Service Manager for Middleware development, review and approve all middleware changes.
• Technical Service Manager for internal employee site Bio-Net, document hosting site Livelink. Project Title: HRIS Employee system Responsibilities:
• Convert functional and non-functional requirements for employee systems into technical design.
• Use Successfactors SFAPI and OData protocols and develop solutions based on these.
• Code interfaces in SAP PI using different adapters such as SOAP, file, SAP connectivity addon (SFAPI/Odata adapter), etc.
• Leading development team and troubleshooting complex implementation scenarios Project Title: Mariposa - phased releases D2, D3, R1, R2, R3 Responsibilities:
• Leading as Release captain to control middleware integration area for global SAP ERP implementation
• Eliciting user requirements, functional and non-functional for Master Data Management materials interface, Order-To-Cash list price interface, Invoice, Order management, material shipment, etc.
• Onsite co-ordination with multiple project stakeholders spread globally including Bio-Rad business teams, SAP functional teams, SFDC, CallidusCloud, Go-anywhere Managed FTP team, network team, database admin and linux administrators.
• Create High Level interface Design docs for project owners and Low Level Design, mapping documents for development team
• Leading development team and troubleshooting complex implementation scenarios
- Senior Integration Developer at Bio-rad Laboratories
- Analyst at Infogain Corp
- Software Engineer at Infosys
- at Netgear
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Comp Sc