• Created integration and test plans to accomplish network connectivity and validation requirements.
• Coordinated and handled multiple projects involving IMS architecture and D2 MIND, MSP, CPM, PCRF, EMG, LOCUS, FDA network elements.
• Worked extensively with platform, testing teams, project managers to ensure integration milestones are met and issues are resolved.
• Analyzed traces and logs in Wireshark to validate testing involving Attach, Browsing data, SMS, MMS, IPME w2, ADTM.
- Integration Engineer at Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc
- Systems Administrator at Zeva Technology/Xoriant Corporation
- BTS Engineer at Zeva Technology/Xoriant Corporation
- Telecom Systems Engineer at WorldLink, Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
● Trellis Power Management Systems Administrator.
● ESXi/VMware installation and management for Multiple Applications and System tools
● Design, Install and Maintain Lab environments/equipment for customers.
● Total Re-Engineer and Re-Construct dual SDI router system with short turn-around.
● Integration and Installation of Test Lab for DFW online product to be released.
● Maintain Lab Documentation (Encoders, Decoders, Servers, Modulators and special systems)
● Disaster Recovery (Recent event - recovered $80M of gear after Lab Flooded from upper floor)
● Move of LA3 Test Lab Environment to the new Environment in LA4 Lab.
● Integration Engineer for VOD, Cloud, E2E and 4K test labs.
- Senior Systems Integration Engineer at DirecTV / ATT - CI Lab / ES Integration
- Senior Systems Design & Consulting Engineer at Little Green Men Engineering
- Systems Design and Support Engineer at Panasonic Systems Corporate Systems
- Director of Engineering at McKibben Communications
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Technical Management / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Electronic Engineering Technology
- FCC Technician Plus Amature Radio Telephone License
- FCC Lifetime General/First Radio Telephone Licence
• Process engineer for silicon micromachining work-center specializing in trench formation for MEMS devices via laser ablation and wet silicon etching. ◦ Responsibilities include statistical process control, yield improvement, correspondence with tool vendors, new equipment purchases, tool qualification, and process qualification.
• Integration engineer for silicon micromachining work-center. ◦ Responsibilities include design rule ownership, new product introduction, yield issue investigation, metrology tool strategy, and design of experiments.
• Led technical portion of TDP project for narrow ink feed hole development through final checkpoint.
• Initiated transition from categorical to quantitative metrology, including the implementation of new process control strategies and establishment of new specifications.
• Skilled in JMP, Excel, MATLAB, Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Process & Integration Engineer at HP Inc
- Writing Consultant at Clarkson University Writing Center
- at Clarkson University Writing Center
- MEMS R&D Intern at HP Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
Integration Engineer I
• Integrates new technology and components into existing schematics and design
• Low voltage controls system, electrical and programming (Allen Bradley – Control Logics, Siemens – Step 7)
• Intimately involved in commissioning of new equipment via initial setup, troubleshooting, and support
• Airport security clearance
- Integration Engineer I at CLX Engineering
- Electrical Engineer at Kingspan Insulated Panels
- Operations Supervisor at UPS Inc.
- Test Engineer at Motorola solutions
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Electrical Engineering
NEWARK, OHIO Owens Corning develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. A Fortune 500 company for 64 consecutive years, the company develops solutions that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, Owens Corning makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Control Integration Engineer 2018 - Present ❖ Serve as a subject matter expert on installation of new equipment/machines, controls system technology and data logging ❖ Coordinate with controls and building automation techs, electricians and other technical parties on system setup ❖ Manage external parties as necessary to ensure speedy completion as quickly as possible ❖ Manage the priority of issues within projects and the priority of projects as a whole ❖ Educate technical staff in third parties organization on networking requirements, installation steps and system setup requirements. ❖ Troubleshoot connection problems between hardware/software and third parties installed systems
- Control Integration Engineer at OWENS CORNING
- Control Systems Engineer Lead at SIEMENS POWER & GAS
- Instrumentation & Control Design Lead at ROLLS ROYCE ENERGY SYSTEM INC
- Electrical Operations Test Engineer III at JACOBS TECHNOLOGY @ NASA GLENN RESEARCH CENTER OHIO
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Ohio
- B.S. - Engineering
Garland, TX (2008-Present)
(formerly Northop-Grumman, Litton, Varo, IMO, Optic Electronic Corp)
Senior System Integration Engineer
• Functioned as Technical Advisor for LRIP of ENVG program. Supplied onsite support for prime contractor.
• Developed bonding procedure for CMOS to I² image tube camera assembly.
• Assembled prototype High Resolution Camera (HRC) for Business Development.
• Supplied support for customer demonstrations of HRC.
• Conducted several live weapon fire field tests on prototype Infrared cameras.
- Senior System Integration Engineer at L-3 Communications, Infrared Products
- Manager, Mechanical Engineering Research and Development at Northrop Grumman EOS
- Manager at System Producibility I&T
- Manager, Manufacturing Engineering, Systems Operations at Litton
4 years at this Job
Working with Digital Service Technology's (DST) RSvP team which provides remote connectivity to GE Medical devices.
• Working as C and Python Developer with RSvP Agent team. Worked in development and testing of various features like proactive diagnostics, reactive diagnostics and Remote Flexera software download which is integrated by modalities in their software.
• Interim testing lead and overseeing all the testing efforts for the agent release.
• Working as an integration engineer with multiple modalities to help them integrate their software with RSvP ecosystem. This work involves knowledge and interaction b/w various systems like RSvP, AutoSC, FFA, Rules studio, CRMs etc.
• Day to day activities involves working with various databases, webservices, troubleshooting and resolving bugs/defects.
- Software Developer/ Integration Engineer at GE Healthcare
- C/C++ Developer at ARICENT
- C/C++ Developer at INFOSYS
11 months at this Job
- BE - Electronics and Communication Engineering
KForce Inc. is an Engineering consulting firm dedicated to providing qualified technical staffing to a variety of industries. General Motors Corporation, Warren Mi. - Vehicle Software Integration Engineer February 2011 to September 2016 - Pre-Production Operations (PPO), support for all vehicle programs, assisted the Lab Technicians solving vehicle software issues, system modules downloading, and interpreting wiring schematics to solve issues. - PPO, assist and trained Technician on the procedures for Vehicle Parasitic Testing, collecting and packaging the data for delivery. - Alternative Energy Center (AEC), Executed GMW15900 Vehicle Integration Test. Also, executed Vehicle Electrical - Functional Checklist which is attached in the GMW15900. - AEC, Vehicle Electrical System Bench Laboratory, Executed Design Integration Test (DIT). This is a high-level functional check of an Electronic Control Unit's (ECU) hardware, software and reading and interpreting its CAN logs. DIT's were performed on all vehicle modules. Also tested all vehicle models including the Chevrolet Volt, E-Asist, and Hybrid vehicle. - Maintain and create the testing procedures use in the Vehicle Electrical - Functional Checklist.
- Vehicle Software Integration Engineer at General Motors Corporation
- Insurance Agent at United Insurance Company
- Electrical Field Service Engineer for Advanced Manufacturing Engineering at Chrysler LLC
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Technology Management - mid to upper level management for technologies
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Electronic Engineering Technology
- - General Motors
Metrology UPE Involved with all phases of tool selection, source acceptance, and installation of the AVI (Auto visual inspection) tool release. Worked with equipment engineering and the vendor to implement PM’s. Provided UPE support for 16 Surfscan tools, 2 AIT’s and 2 KLA21xx’s. Develop methods for finding defects of interest and implement those methods in production. Responsible for all phases of recipe development and release to production. Developed AVI recipe templates for the PT’s to us to generate production recipes. Brought in the Klarity system and released to production. Developed Klarity recipes to recognize defect patterns on wafers. These were used to determine which wafers had the pattern and aid in determining root cause. RTP UPE Responsible for the release to production of the STE_RTP tools. Sustaining for the AG4100’s and AMT_Centrua RTP system Developed new measurement methodologies for the TiSi monitor that enabled us to achieve CPK goals. Developed RTP recipes for diode, bibolar and GaAs processes. Responsible for developing silicide processes Si2V and PdSi. As well as maintaining TiSi and PtSi processes. Worked as part of a team to resolve tool and process related issues. Legacy integration Engineer Integration engineer for CMOS, ABP, HP25 and diode processes. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on electrical yield. Used data to drive process improvements and determine root causes for PRT’s and increase yield. Worked with customers as well as the internal team to resolve performance problems. This involved defining the issue, developing a plan to determine the root cause and developing a containment plan. Once the root cause was found a correction action plan was developed. Diffusion Engineer UPE for BTI and VTR furnace tubes. Ensure quality processing of cmos, bipolar and diode processes in the BTO and vertical furnace tubes. Resolve issues with non-conforming material. Maintained the SEMY and APEX furnace control systems. cmos CMP Engineer UPE for CMOS CMP processes. Resolved issues with removal rate and non-conforming material. Modeled and implemented new tungsten removal rate model for W CMP. B2 wet etch Engineer UPE for all wet etch processes for CMOS, FBAR, HP25, diode and ABP.
- INTEGRATION ENGINEER, BROADCOM/AVAGO at UPE
- Process Technician at Avago Technologies
- OPERATOR, BROADCOM at ENGINEERING PT, BOADCOM/AVAGO/AGILENT
- Material Handler at KODAK
11 years at this Job
- B.S. - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MINOR IS CS
Designing electrical drawings in AutoCAD and technical quotations, provide customer sales
presentations, and secure equipment contracts
• Oversee and consult mechanical and electrical installations of automated industrial process water treatment systems.
• Manufacture controls & motor starter panels, with VFD controls. Designed PLC and HMI Controls systems
• Equipment commissioning, start-up, and operator system training, projects world wide
- Integration Engineer/President at Integration
- President/Integration Engineer at Integration
- Itegration/Controls Engineer at Hydrokinetic Systems, Inc
- Controls Engineer at Integration
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree of Science - Ind. Electrical Apps Long Beach CC