Process integration engineer that ensures a high yield of products by exploring reasons for low yield.
- Integration Engineer at Jireh Semiconductor
- Fab Technician at Jireh
- Associate Lab Technician at Quant Corp
- Research Assistant at University of Wisconsin
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Engineering
- doctoral - research
Serve as the Launch Site Integration Engineer (LSIE) for several payloads flying on the Space Launch System (SLS) launch vehicle.
● Secondary Exploration Ground System (EGS) Program representative for interfacing with Spacecraft customers.
● Interface with these spacecraft customers for payload integration at Kennedy Space Center for Launch Site processing and operations.
● Identify and document operational and technical requirements, as well as defining launch countdown operations.
● Interface with the launch service provider (SLS Program) Systems Engineering to delineate and document processing requirements in the mission specific Interface Requirements Document (IRD).
● Identify and define mechanical, electrical, environmental requirements in the spacecraft specific Interface Control Document (ICD) which defines the interfaces from the launch vehicle/launch service provider to the payload customer.
● Lead EGS document development for the spacecraft/mission unique Launch Site Support and Requirements Document (LSSRD).
● Document the operational services and payload support required during processing phases of operations, coordinate design requirements, formulate processing requirements, and directly support/display development, verification, and validation of those requirements between EGS/KSC and the spacecraft customer.
● Explicitly interface with the spacecraft customer, stakeholders, external agencies and the launch vehicle provider to pinpoint risks and implement corrective actions, evaluate cost and design impacts for non-standard services, and formulate spacecraft requirements and support requests for processing at Kennedy Space Center and its facilities.
● Participate in spacecraft customer readiness reviews and Life Cycle Reviews (LCRs)
● Represent the EGS Program for the duration of LCRs to ensure feasibility and compatibility of the payload with EGS ground operations to ensure successful spacecraft launch site processing.
● Collaborate with the Payload Customer to develop and maintain an integrated schedule between the spacecraft and the EGS Program.
● Perform assessments and analyses that are initiated to evaluate budget, schedule, design, EGS operability impacts and risks, with potential solutions proposed.
● Author Task Orders and Operational Agreements as the EGS Program representative for contractual negotiations between stakeholders, external agencies, and commercial industry partners.
- Launch Site Integration Engineer at Millennium Engineering and Integration Co
- Project Engineer at Hub Steel
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at University of Rhode Island
- Application Engineer Intern at Alkhorayef Petroleum
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
* Responsible for the commissioning of various automated systems. * Interface with clients as well as subcontractors and solve issues and problems to satisfaction of company and client. * Troubleshoot and debug various automation systems * Responsible for the authorization of an entire conveyor system * Interface with PLC and network panels through HMIs and RSLogix 5000. Atronix Engineering, Integration Engineer Norcross, GA Aug 2018 - Jan 2019 * Test system performance * Verification and validation of engineered system (hardware and software) to specifications * PLC and HMI experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley
- Integration Engineer at Atronix Engineering
- Senior Design Competition at Boeing Capstone
- at NCAT Robotics - Research Team
- at NCAT Robotics Club
5 months at this Job
- BSEE - Electrical Engineering
Metrology UPE Involved with all phases of tool selection, source acceptance, and installation of the AVI (Auto visual inspection) tool release. Worked with equipment engineering and the vendor to implement PM’s. Provided UPE support for 16 Surfscan tools, 2 AIT’s and 2 KLA21xx’s. Develop methods for finding defects of interest and implement those methods in production. Responsible for all phases of recipe development and release to production. Developed AVI recipe templates for the PT’s to us to generate production recipes. Brought in the Klarity system and released to production. Developed Klarity recipes to recognize defect patterns on wafers. These were used to determine which wafers had the pattern and aid in determining root cause. RTP UPE Responsible for the release to production of the STE_RTP tools. Sustaining for the AG4100’s and AMT_Centrua RTP system Developed new measurement methodologies for the TiSi monitor that enabled us to achieve CPK goals. Developed RTP recipes for diode, bibolar and GaAs processes. Responsible for developing silicide processes Si2V and PdSi. As well as maintaining TiSi and PtSi processes. Worked as part of a team to resolve tool and process related issues. Legacy integration Engineer Integration engineer for CMOS, ABP, HP25 and diode processes. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on electrical yield. Used data to drive process improvements and determine root causes for PRT’s and increase yield. Worked with customers as well as the internal team to resolve performance problems. This involved defining the issue, developing a plan to determine the root cause and developing a containment plan. Once the root cause was found a correction action plan was developed. Diffusion Engineer UPE for BTI and VTR furnace tubes. Ensure quality processing of cmos, bipolar and diode processes in the BTO and vertical furnace tubes. Resolve issues with non-conforming material. Maintained the SEMY and APEX furnace control systems. cmos CMP Engineer UPE for CMOS CMP processes. Resolved issues with removal rate and non-conforming material. Modeled and implemented new tungsten removal rate model for W CMP. B2 wet etch Engineer UPE for all wet etch processes for CMOS, FBAR, HP25, diode and ABP.
- INTEGRATION ENGINEER, BROADCOM/AVAGO at UPE
- Process Technician at Avago Technologies
- OPERATOR, BROADCOM at ENGINEERING PT, BOADCOM/AVAGO/AGILENT
- Material Handler at KODAK
11 years at this Job
- B.S. - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MINOR IS CS
Current Job Profile: (Year 2013 onwards)
Working for Navistar Inc. USA as Vehicle Integration Engineer. Main activities include:
• Packaging and Integration of chassis systems
• CAD Tools: Siemens NX, Vis Mockup & Team Center
• Define program scope & conduct vehicle architecture reviews
• Interaction with program management team, respective engineers & chief engineers
• Study of packaging impacts of design changes, review & approval of new & modified designs
• Maintain architecture review schedule
• Support pilot builds.
• Other activities include creation and maintenance of vehicle master layouts (master models).
• Creation of vehicle layouts for CAE teams, sales/marketing teams for customer presentations & for body builders.
• Extensive use of office tools like Powerpoint & Excel.
• Use of Navistar's coding systems like Pharos, CDMS, order coding system etc.
• Worked as Team Lead for a team of 9 engineers at Tech Mahindra's offshore design center Integration Projects:
• Integration of a nine liter inline engine, underhood systems & exhaust systems on medium duty trucks.
• Integration of new thirteen liter engine, underhood systems & exhaust system on heavy duty tractor.
• New tandem rear suspension integration on medium duty & severe service trucks.
• Integration of automatic pressure distribution system for air bag type tandem rear suspension.
• Integration of Aero Panel for tandem rear suspension to improve fuel efficiency. (Continued on next page) (Page 1 of 2) Previous Job Profile at Navistar Inc: (Year 2005 to 2013) Worked for Engine Applications Group as Design Engineer. Main activities involve 3D modeling and detailing of external engine components like valve covers, oil pans, housings, ducts etc. Packaging check of engine componets, use of GD&T in detailing. Other Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good team player - Maintaining good interpersonal relations in the group
• Emotional Literacy & Social Skills - Team Counselling to resolve internal issues.
- Vehicle Integration Engineer at Tech Mahindra
- CAD Engineer at MetalCraft Industries, India
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Optimize and troubleshoot the customer RAN network. Provision scripts and configure files to support the deployment of LTE base stations.
• Commissioning, integration and testing of Ericsson RBS 6601.
• Worked on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4thand 5thcarrier configuration.
• Commissioning and Integration of BBU5216
• DUS to 5216 BBU Migration
• Loading of Site install script on BBU5216
• NEA testing, PSAP call testing, Volte testing and Live E911 call testing
• Ability to troubleshoot on the site-specific script if commissioning is not successful.
• Logging with the NIC for support and logging in and out with NOC before leaving the site
• Review daily KPI counters and identify sites with performance issues.
• Preparation of close out document and uploading of good COP pictures into the EAMS for approval
• Ensure base stations are operational utilizing alarm management, performance management and LTE parameters Troubleshoot backhaul issues,
• Execute Work Orders on 5620 SAM to change eNB confidential parameters as requested for new site growth, carrier and bandwidth expansion.
- Integration Engineer at Fusion Solutions, LLC
- Integration Engineer at Horpe-net Limited
- Field Maintenance Engineer at Huawei Technologies Limited, Building
- Field Operation Engineer at LM Ericsson Nigeria Limited Avenue Towers
3 months at this Job
- Master in Operation - research
- Master in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineer - Electrical and Electronics Engineer
• Use remote tools such as LogMeIn to provide support or deploy and configure software to meet the clients needs and verify functionality
• Install and configure ODBC / MySQL DSN / C-Tree DSN drivers to access customer local databases
• Examine / alter XML or JSON files that are used with our integration to customers management system
• Maintain knowledge on more than 200 management systems used with the integration of the Demandforce software.
• Escalate bugs and feature requests to the engineering team to repair any product issues.
• Provide assistance for Tier 1/Tier 2's, Customer Success Managers, and Account Executives in handling support cases
• Troubleshoot data and user interface issues using Microsoft SQL server manager, Vendor SDK tools, and MySQL
- Integration Engineer at DemandForce
- Tier 1 Support Technician at DemandForce
- Consultation Agent at Geek Squad
- Sales Associate at Vans
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- In Progress - Computer Information Systems
• Software Acceptance and E2E Test Engineer for the GTO (Ground to Orbit) program
• 3PV software integration and testing with ABS system
• E2E testing over various SATCOM and TELECOM air interface technologies (Ku, CDMA Rev A/B, UMTS/HSPA)
• Simulated and real end user flight testing, including user experience and functional validation
• Various core network ground component integration and validation
• Cross organizational test planning and defect management using Jira
• Process improvement and standards compliance contributions
- Senior Integration Engineer at GogoAir
- Senior Lead Engineer at Coriant
- Lead Engineer at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Associate's Degree in Applied Science - Electronics
Individual contributor with Cox Communications Video On-Demand Content DevOps group System Administrator and SME for video content management system staging environments (DEV & QA) Manage and maintain high content availability for all Cox Communications enterprise video test environments Facilitate migration and provisioning of VOD Content sandbox environment to ESXi VM cluster hosting PHP, Composer, Ruby, Rails, and Cox proprietary software deployments Support deployment of lab UCS cluster to host Ateme kubernetes transcoder solution Facilitate deployment and integration of Dockerized ELK stack content management solution Integration, regression, and defect testing for all CMS and transcoding version releases Monitor content management system cluster health and logs using Grafana and Kibana tools Migrate CMS platform to K8s container orchestration Maintain relationships with hardware and software vendors to ensure lab environment site reliability and infrastructure stability Draft application and operational MOPs and testing procedures for all deployments and implementations Write MySQL and Splunk queries to collect data relevant to ad hoc requests Create incident ticket reports using OBIEE Compose, improve, and debug shell scripts used in automating various operational processes Manage Interactive Program Guide data for Cox cable linear channel streams Troubleshoot content processing failures and customer facing VOD content incidents to ensure maximum content availability
- Integration Engineer at Tin Roof Software
- Technical Analyst/Support Engineer at Tin Roof Software
- Product Management Contractor at GHX
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Aerospace Engineering
West Marine operates a chain of boating supply and fishing retail stores. The company has nearly 300 retail stores in North America, including Puerto Rico and Canada, and previously had seven franchised stores in Turkey. TIBCO is used as middleware platform for Ecommerce department to intergrate multiple systems with in the organization and out side third party vendors.
• Responsible for contributing to integration technology road map.
• Designs, develops, tests, and deploys data integrations.
• Collaboration with other IT teams, various departments, as well as external vendors.
• Technical and thought leadership in the area of system integration and execute on the implementation of IT integration projects.
• Has to work independently and has a passion for detail.
• Working knowledge of XML and Web Services.
• Broad experience using various integration techniques.
• Experience with ODBC, JDBC, MQ, FTP(S), WDSL, HTTP(S).
• Production support on weekly basis(level 1).
• Ability to analyze business requirements and design solutions that effectively meet business requirements using best practice methodologies for SOA/ESB.
• Ability to create/maintain effective system documentation.
• Possess strong customer service skills, excellent communication skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Integration Engineer at West Marine
- Tibco Engineer at Cerebral Technologies Inc
- Tibco Developer at Cerebral Technologies Inc
- Tibco Engineer at Cerebral Technologies Inc
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Information Systems & Information Technology
- Bachelor of Technology - Electrical and Electronics Engineering