Client: Leading Healthcare Corporation, Dallas, TX, Apr 2014 - Till Date
Systems Integration Specialist Advisor
Software Used: IBM Infosphere (Initiate MDS), Message Broker, Apache Tomcat, Java SDK, WinSCP,
Erwin, Linux, MS-Visio, Toad, DB2, and MS-Office.
• Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI)/MDM subject matter expert, leadership and coordination of management of system upgrades, modifications, issue identification and resolution, as well as process and data testing.
• Employee Master Person Index (EMPI) implementation leveraging MDM Initiate system (Patient & Provider domain). Overseeing the design, planning, building, configuration, and testing of interfaces based upon submitted specifications.
• Ensure stability of data management and transfers through systems, for maintaining the integrity of the data residing on systems, facilitating and performing validations, and error resolution and decision making to complete or support business processing requirements.
• Active participation in process development representing system functionality, consulting with user community on improvement opportunities and liaison between users, IT technical staff and vendor relationships.
• Leveraging EMPI in Physician Roster, Patient Registration, HIM, HIE, Cerner & Patient/Provider 360-degree view in Cerner.
• Integrating Patient/Provider master data with Data Warehousing system. ~~~~~~
• GAP Analysis to help identify current and target state of MDM system.
• Managing MDM Technical Support and Data Governance process. Maintain HIPPA compliance.
• Maintenance & Support of MDM Environments.
• Development & guidance on matching algorithm, threshold, survivorship rules, weights, False Positive Filter, Data Stewardship Process, Initiate Handlers, LDAP/Active Directory & related programming.
• Development & Support of HL7 & XML real time Inbound/Outbound feeds.
• Facilitate Data Quality & Data Governance.
• Healthcare provider data enrichment.
• End user Training for EMPI business tools (Inspector & Webreports).
- Systems Integration Specialist Advisor at NTT Data Services (formerly Dell Services)
- Software Development Sr. Advisor at Dell Marketing LP
- Development Lead at Dell International Services India Private Limited
- Senior Software Engineer at Fidelity Business Services India Private Limited
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering
Chemistry I and II, Robotics, and Forensics teacher as well as Technology Integration Specialist. Help with the creation and instruction of professional development throughout the school year and summer. The topics of sessions depends on the needs of the school and teachers. All faculty and staff come to troubleshoot what they would like to do in their classrooms or offices. Point person of a pilot program with Microsoft to measure the validity of a new initiative they wish to start in their Education sector. Creator of the robotics program and its curriculum.
- Science Teacher/Technology Integration Specialist at Assumption High School
- Summer Institute Course Developer and Instructor at Archdiocese of Louisville
- Curriculum Developer at Clearly Trained
- 6, 7, and 8 Science Teacher at St. Pius X School
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Educational Technology
- Bachelors - Secondary Education/Chemistry
Long Beach, CA May 2018-Present
Golden Shore Medical Group is a medical practice serving the medically underserved populations in Los
Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Sacramento counties.
Quality Integration Specialist
Create curriculum and train office staff on HEDIS standards, initiatives, and best practices to achieve
maximum results. Interface with health plans on quality strategy and performance. Collaborate with medical
directors and utilization management director on continuous quality improvement and best clinical practice.
Created custom reports (SQL) to submit supplemental data to health plans. Perform root-cause analysis to understand deficiencies in quality performance and business processes.
• Created custom reports and implemented policies to generate approximately $1 million in revenue
• Created new custom reports to identify gaps in claims and eligibility processing
• Improved current reporting by creating process to merge internal and external metrics, thus increasing efficacy for dozens of employees through all clinic locations
• Conducted root-cause analysis to support senior leadership and uncovered deficiencies in claims processing and other operational functions on the vendor side
- Quality Integration Specialist at Golden Shore Medical Group
- Administrative Liaison at Access Medical Group
- Operations Manager at Anciliar Business Consulting
- Administrative Project Coordinator at Molina Healthcare, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
Setup and maintain EDI relationships with 32 customers and their suppliers. Responsible for establishing the communication path, mapping the data for each EDI partner, and providing dedicated account management. * Increased EDI transaction volumes through coordinated, integration testing. * Paced an average of 5-10 active integration tests per week and solicited future EDI connections across clients. * Ensured business continuity by scheduling, processing and monitoring inbound and outbound transactions. * Researched and resolved data-related issues with internal staff and EDI partners.
- Integration Specialist at CORCENTRIC
- Contractor, Technical Specialist at CTGi
- Software Test Engineer II at SPRINT
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Affairs
-Verify all aspects of infrastructure are in place upon arrival at site. -Work with and make suggestions to any/all contractors and customers regarding integration needs. -Supervise daily work efforts of other installations personnel and additional subcontractors specific to achieving project completion and ensuring quality standards are met. -Perform initial system functional checks identify problem areas and affect calibration adjustments. -Terminate various cables, cat 5, serial, coaxial, vga, and s-video.
- Integration Specialist at Stryker
- Field Service Technician at Datalogic Automation
10 months at this Job
- Naval Submarine Radioman A and C schools - Electronics
- High school
Assist in the development and execution of integration plans for DISA acquired entities so that acquisitions assumptions and synergies are realized. Serve as an Operational Point of Contact and work closely with all departments as well as the acquired entities of DISA
• Serve as Subject Mater Expert for DISA Drug Testing Knowledge
• Identify and resolve system issues
• Train employees on new application features
• Track integration projects and ensure they meet business requirements and goals
• Improve the business process through integration
- Integration Specialist at DISA Global Solutions
- Drug Testing Operations Manager at DISA Global Solutions Houston, TX
10 months at this Job
• Partnering with off-site Project Manager, lead installation teams to ensure safe and quality installation of surgical operating room technologies into healthcare facilities nationwide.
• Apply process improvement methods and LEAN theory to eliminate DOWNTIME waste, to include time from shipment to completion and customer hand over. Identify areas of constraint and guide team towards possible solution.
• Adjust project plans on-site to adapt to environmental and infrastructure needs, as well as troubleshooting technical and logistics issues as they arise. Interpret system flow schematics, large scale integration, wiring and floor plan layouts.
• Maintains open and timely communication with off-site Project Manager and Engineers, conveying needs/issues to ensure appropriate, equipment and results are obtained.
• Supervises daily work efforts of installation personnel, vendors and subcontractors specific to achieving project completion and maintaining quality.
• Perform Quality Inspection reports to verify proper installation procedures are continually administered in accordance with company policy and manuals.
• Operates independently to coordinate travel arrangements, submit expense reports, submit daily reports, remain current on all assigned training, gather required documentation and communicate with customer.
- Integration Specialist at Stryker Corporation
- Quality Assurance Inspector/ Continuous Process Improvement Specialist at U.S. Navy, Operation Enduring Freedom
- Aviation Electronics Technician at U.S. Navy, Operation Enduring Freedom
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• Manage and maintain client accounts within an administrative portal.
• Communicate with all parties to complete integration projects on time.
• Instruct general troubleshooting and create install instructions for the AutoAPR plugin.
• Instruct corrections to HTML code to ensure plugin is installed and functioning correctly.
- Integration Specialist at AutoAPR
- Customer Service Technician at Asurion
- Customer Service Representative at Buy Floors Direct
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
o Integrate OBERD systems with client's practice management systems o Maintain healthy client relations by responding in a timely, positive, and helpful manner o Organize weekly meetings to track team member's tasks, set timelines for projects, and create goals to improve upon team productivity o Attended client summit to discuss value added by integration options Account Management Support April 2016 - May 2018 o Created forms for clients using html and bootstrap to collect outcomes data o Implemented client workflows to best fit their institution's unique needs o Discuss projects with key client contacts to fulfill deadlines and requirements
- Integration Specialist at OBERD Universal Research Solutions
- at OBERD Universal Research Solutions
- Research Assistant at Missouri Orthopaedic Institute
- at Missouri Orthopaedic Institute
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering - Mathematics and Computational Neuroscience
Hairstyles hair extensions and hair integration specialist for man and woman. Manager of the company
- Hairstyles and hair extensions and hair integration specialist at Personal image
- Hairstylist/Cosmetologist at
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Hairstyles/cosmetologist