- Integration Specialist at Forte Payment Systems
- Office Manager/ Accounting Clerk at Arborilogical Services Inc
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Front End Web Development
Territory Tri state area. Commissioning and Integration Sprint: Nokia Airscale BTS Deployment project. Sprint-carrier. Integration specialist. Airscale/Alu bts. 2.5/1900/800.Background lead for escalated LTE/CDMA issue's to Team.
- Integration specialist at Altas wireless
- MD at Rightech Inc. Blue stream-KGPCO
- at Verizon Fios Rockville MD Summer Hire
- Field Tech Engineer II/III Territory MD, VA, DC and WV at Ericsson ESI Communications McLean VA
6 months at this Job
- WORKINGTOWARDS ASSOCIATE/BACH - ELECTRONIC ENG
I am a technology Integration specialist. I also manage our 2,000 Chromebooks, and our LMS, Canvas.
- Technology Integration Specialist at Pittsburg Unified School District
- Technology Specialist at
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Technology Education
Promotion after 3 months - started as a senior account executive and promoted to payroll integration specialist
● Record holder for fastest sales turnaround at 9 days
● Used inhouse demo software to present our online enrollment platform to health insurance brokers across the US
● Also demoed how to use our HRIS module, on-boarding module, and time and attendance module
● Used Salesforce to house and maintain client data and sales
● Created 3-tiered marketing email campaigns to generate new leads
● As a payroll integration specialist, I helped current clients integrate EaseCentral software with their payroll platform
● Worked with ADP, TRAX, and Paylocity to ingrate clients' earnings, deductions, company codes, etc. to insure seamless transition and communication between EaseCentral and the client's payroll system
● Communicated with clients directly via email and phone throughout integration process
● When I had free time, I logged onto FreshDesk/Jira software to work client support tickets that dealt with system issues, insurance plans, rates, and contributions fixes and general system how-to
- Payroll Integration Specialist at EaseCentral
- District Sales Manager: Chinatown at ADP
- Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Rep at Knoah Solutions Inc
- Mandarin Speaking Sales Associate at Bottega Veneta
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Liberal Arts - History and Asian Studies
- Certification - Mandarin Language
As an Integration Specialist Technician I am trained to: Perform assigned duties as an individual or as a member of a cross-functional High Performance Work Team (to include supplier and customer representatives), during all phases of assembly, Integration and test from developmental prototyping to the execution of production integration activities. Make basic layouts on parts or assemblies in order to establish reference points and to check dimensions. Operate computing equipment to access job information (e.g., drawings, specifications and other online information systems). Read and interpret engineering drawings. Visualize three- dimensional shape from a two-dimensional view, converting left-hand to right-hand views and understand symbols, flag notes, and general notes. Perform all elements of mechanical assembly, integration and test from detail fabrication, buildup of assemblies & subassemblies, through final integration. Perform functional checkouts and system testing of electrical components. Troubleshoot, fault isolate and document non- conformances to correct malfunctions, to component level, with minimal technical support. Perform, as required, approved rework, modification, repairs and incorporation of changes per technical documentation and formal direction to electrical, electronic and mechanical systems. Assist in defining, implementing, completing and monitoring the execution of the work scope. Make recommendations for refinement to equipment and integration processes by conducting studies and evaluations that result in product and process improvements
- Integration Specialist Technician at Boeing
- Integration Specialist Technician at Moseley Technical Services
- Lead Operator at Ridgeview Industries, Inc.
- Secondary Operator at Ridgeview Industries
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate's degree - Applied Technology in Aerospace Welding
- Associate's degree - Applied Technology in Aerospace Structures and Assembly
- Associate of Applied Science - Electrical Technology
My role as technology integration specialist was multifaceted and included: Teach Computer Science classes to grades 6-8 Help Desk: provided computer technology support to district and school based staff. Setup login and email accounts for all staff and students using Active Directory. Support and train staff and students on the use of all Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite Applications Support and provide training on iPad and Android devices and apps. Update and maintaine lobby digital signage Provide professional development for teachers and office staff on new products and applications Maintain and support student management system (Rediker) Setup and Administer computer-based MCAS testing for students.
- Technology Integration Specialist at Retired from Reading Public Schools
23 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Master's of Education
August 2018 - Present: STEM Integration Specialist Work with the school leadership at Infinity Math Science and Technology to design a comprehensive professional development and support plan based on teacher needs. Plan differentiated PD sessions aligned to STEM instructional approach priorities. Support non-STEM subject teachers in understanding and infusing STEM-related experiences and the Engineering Design Cycle in meaningful and appropriate ways. September 2015 - August 2018: IB Mathematics Instructor International Curriculum: Taught inquiry-based, process centered International Baccalaureate (IB) mathematics program. Integrated (IB) approach to teaching and learning by developing differentiated material informed by formative and summative assessments. Delivered curriculum developed in local and global contexts. Collaborative Planning: Lead collaborative planning sessions for mathematics team to formulate intervention strategies for struggling 9th grade students. Differentiated Instruction: Developed pre-IB mathematics activities to help students build practical math and problem solving skills.
- STEM Integration Specialist at Chicago Public Schools
- MATHEMATICS TEACHER at University of Chicago Charter Schools
- CHIEF PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER, Space Period at
- SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP COORDINATOR at University of Chicago Charter Schools
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Teaching Secondary Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science - Bioengineering
- - Engineering and Technology
- - Project Management Coursework
Blue Cross Blue Shield(BCBS) provides Health Insurance. As an Integration Specialist in BCBS, My Roles and Responsibilities are to provide best integration solutions by understanding current and new systems and applications. We have to identify and decide data communication channel (HTTP, FTP, SOAP), data formats (EDI, JSON, XML) and data audit & security based on requirement, integration design patterns and company integration standards. EMB Integration: As part of the team, I am responsible to integrate external agent applications to BCBS applications and services using Boomi.
BCBS Gateway System (BCBS GS):BCBS is using BCBS GS for Security, Auditing, Tracking and Handover the information to downstream systems and application for inbound and outbound data.
Agent Healthcare Application:BCBS authorized agents will use this application to register their customer's information for U65& O65 individual Healthcare products.
Agent Application to BCBS Gateway to U65 & O65 Healthcare Applications: Agent Healthcare application is handover the consolidated customer data to BCBS Gateway in a nightly batch process to hand over the data to U65 & O65 Healthcare Applications. Gateway application applies HIPPA audits and keeping consolidated valid customer applications into SFTP location, Boomi process collecting the file from SFTP location, process and handover to downstream systems using ActiveMQ (Send and Listen).
Post Sales Process(PSP):Boomi processes are developed to perform required validations, required assignments and pass the applications to downstream systems.
AgentApplication to BCBS Gateway to PSP:PSP will be receiving applications for both under 65 and over 65 applications in different data formats like xml, flat file, EDI.
Before proceeding further on the applications, a service is called to take an image of the inbound applications and store them in pdf format for auditing.
Unique application id is assigned to each application, PSP is receiving applications in xml, flat file and EDI data format and all the applications are converted into EDI format.
Address validation, product validation, individuation is performed on the applications.
Unique Contract id is assigned for everyone.
Then the applications are converted into xml and then sent to downstream systems.
Roles and Responsibilities: Boomi Developer (Integration, API) Please see below few Boomi Process which are created from all processes.
• Understand business requirement, Identify data communication channels and data formats.
• Participated in communicating with the business team & trading partners to onboard new trading partners.
• Understand and Follow the Boomi Guidelines and standards for the individual process.
• Created a common folder to keep all common connections in this folder.
• Created common process to provide Audit, Logging, Security and Re-Try Mechanism.
• Created and Setup Trading Partner for collecting "EDI-834 U65 Enrolment applications" from Gateway (SFTP) location. Setup ISA, Group, Transaction Set in a trading partner in a process based on gateway 834 companion guide.
• Developed the Database/Flat-File/XML profiles, Boomi Mappings, Processes using with different connector/shapes and logic shapes between the application profiles and different Trading partners using Dell Boomi.
• Created EDI-834 profile, XML profile for EDI to XML mapping to send the information to downstream systems.
• Created SOAP Webservice client to collect contract id information from Contract ID assignment application.
• Created REST web services (API) for sending customer application data to other applications.
• Wrote business rule using Boomi business rule component.
• Created SMTP connection and operation for send an email in process.
• Written Groovy scripts and Java Scripts for mappings and process.
• Created cross-reference table in Boomi.
• Used process route, condition, and route to divert documents into different paths.
• Created REST Based Webservice Client to send business exception information to CRM systems.
• Created JMS process to send and receive Active MQ messages.
• Created MQ and Listener to receive messages from internal and external clients.
• Created EDI, JSON, Database and XML profiles.
• Integrated Database with Boomi and written SQL Query and Stored procedures.
• Used Cache shape to add documents to a document cache to save an initial image of the document.
• Involved in Build Mapping components (EDI - XML, XML - JSON, Database - JSON).
• Created a common process for Auditing, Logging, and Re-try mechanism.
• Setup the document tracking fields and used in all process to filter in process logging.
• Created environment extensions, schedule process and created, document tracking variables.
• Involved in infrastructure setup for this total integration process.
• Download and install proper drivers in Boomi for Database and MQ.
• Involved in writing queries, procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
• Involved in integration testing to provide proper information to testing team to validate the process. Providing sample data using XML Spy and SOAP UI.
• Involved in production deployments and releases. Environment:Boomi Atom - 126.96.36.199, MS SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Java 1.8.0, XML Spy, SOAP UI, ActiveMQ
- Data Integration Specialist at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- J2EE Developer at Westfield Insurance, OH
- Java Developer at Bank of America
- Java Developer at CMS Computers
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Data Integration Specialist (GIS) at Plains All American Pipeline (contracted through The BurchellGroup).
• Perform pipeline calibrations based on in-line inspection (ILI) data
• Integrate data into PODS database
• Process other reports as needed (dig reports, CIS, etc.)
- Data Integration Specialist (Contract) at Plains All American Pipeline
- Grant Specialist II (Temporary) at Texas State University
- Geospatial Information Technician (Contract) at Knight Federal Solutions
- GIS Technician (Contract) at City of San Marcos
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geographic Information Science
- Associate of Applied Science - Geographic Information Systems
•Make travel arrangements for self and possibly for other installation personnel, gather documentation and contact customer prior to every project when needed.
• Verify all aspects of infrastructure are in place upon arrival at site. Will work with and make suggestions to any/all contractors and customers regarding integration needs.
• Comply with integration and documentation procedures and standards.
• Coordinate with offsite Project Managers and engineers conveying needs/issues to ensure appropriate tests, equipment and results are obtained.
• Submit daily reports to Project Manager, Installation Supervisor and appropriate individuals to maintain open and timely communication updates regarding integration process.
• Communicate scope to additional installation personnel.
• Perform initial system functional checks identify problem areas and affect calibration adjustments.
• Read and understand system flow documentation and amend such documents to reflect the “as built” system.
• Train others on operational function of installed systems.
• Supervise daily work efforts of other installations personnel and additional sub-contractors specific to achieving project completion and maintaining quality.
• Outside vendors and contractors: Supervise work details of outside contractors to ensure quality system requirements are met.
• Interact with customers with regard to post market surveillance activities.
• Other duties as assigned by Project Manager, Installation Supervisor, and Regional Integration Service Manager.
• Has the independence and authority to perform required tasks to ensure all provisions of the quality system are met.
- Integration Specialist at Stryker
- Personal Banker at US Bank
- Customer Solutions Specialist/ Inside sale and Retention at Time Warner Cable
- Telecommunications Equipment Installer or Repairers, Except Line Installer at AT&T
1 year, 5 months at this Job