Virginia/Afghanistan Summary: Managed a team of 11 direct employees and 80 indirect employees to generate military intel products, establish human networks, and advise military and civilian officials. Success in this hostile environment required excellent analytic capabilities, tactful leadership, multilingual communication skills, understanding of political and religious factors, and proficiency with classified information platforms. Responsibilities: ◆ Provided oversight and "hands-on" management of a multi- faceted team of 91 members to ensure that the objectives and criteria of our clients are met or exceeded ◆ Successfully completed responsibilities of a functional requirements analyst ◆ Created/Analyzed Intel reports and products ◆ Advised Senior Military/Civilian Officials ◆ Recruited/Trained local nationals and established potent human networks ◆ Supervised all logistical operations, payroll duties, and completed fuel/inventory consolidations ◆ Developed value added services for clients while maintaining budget compliance ◆ Completed biometric processing of various human networks - Familiarity with biometric systems / equipment ◆ Analyzed Political/Religious Trends ◆ Prepared and performed briefings for numerous military entities Results: ◆ Increased output of program by 22% and achieved an excellent level of client/customer satisfaction surveys ◆ Formulated business models and methods to ensure program success in austere environments ◆ Extensive information systems experience and ability to utilize a variety of classified/unclassified platforms (NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, ISAFS) ◆ Created lucrative relationships with numerous multinational entities
- Senior Manager / Intel Analyst at AECOM Technologies
- Senior Manager, Operations at Soltau Properties
- Staff Accountant / IT Assistant / Management at Kohner Properties
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Management of Information Systems
- BS - Accounting
I worked as an intel analyst and computer technician. performed basic repair on electronic equipment as well as collecting intel for commanding officers use to make important choices for the the betterment of the soldiers and the company.
- Intel Analyst at U.S. Army
- US Army at
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
I was in charge of working full time in order to successfully complete the tasks given to me. I had to analyze whatever was given to me and I was expected to do so in a timely manner. Skills that were needed for this job were competence, patience, and attention to detail.
- Intel Analyst at U.S. Air Force
- Dishwasher at JOHNNY'S ITALIAN STEAKHOUSE
- UPS Package Handler at UPS
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
With Top Secret Clearance -
• Interpreted both statistical data and written information, analyzed and complied for understandability, and accurately presented to command.
• Supervised a group of 5 soldiers; wrote monthly performance appraisals provided weekly training programs
• Certified in heavy machine operations, trouble shooting and basic repairs.
- Intel Analyst at Honorably Discharged
- Non-Commissioned Officer / Officer In-Charge at United States Army
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering Technology - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- - Physics
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
• Drafted Military and nonmilitary correspondence.
• Created and validated anti-terrorism plans.
• Prepared documents for destruction.
• Surveyed and analyzed terrain to determine optimum equipment placement and utilization.
• Documented and processed classified materials
• Recommended transmission equipment employment based on capabilities of the equipment and the mission's requirements.
• Maintained %100 accountability of all assigned equipment worth more than $150,000.
• Aided Superiors in the planning, resourcing and execution of more than a dozen mounted and dismounted operations.
• Planned and briefed personnel on mission intel.
- 35F Intel Analyst at U.S. Army Reserves
- CDL Class A Driver at Prime Inc
- Police Officer Recruit at
- Private Investigator at
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Equivalent: Black Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Bachelor's Equivalent: Black Belt in Shotokan Karate - Shotokan
- High school - High school
Worked to provide accurate analysis on intelligence gained from overseas. Maintained military discipline and operations along with security and various taskings. Worked as the Training Room NCOIC and Platoon Sergeant overseeing all future training and tasking plans, all while maintining Orderly Room operations including Daily Taskings, Paperwork and Software experience ( MS OFFICE), creating and drafting memos, working directly with The CO and 1SG to ensure all standards are met.
- Intel Analyst at
- Server at Willie&Reds
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - G.E.D.
- Korean Linguist/ Intel Analyst (35P) at U.S. Army
- Store Protection Specialist at Ross Retail Store
- Non-CDL Delivery Driver at U.S. Army
- Office Assistant I at U.S. Army
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's of Arts Degree - Korean Language Studies
- High School Diploma
Translation and analyzation of document including using TED and DHDS systems
- Intel. Analyst and linguist at Leidos
- Linguist, Culture Adviser and intel Analyst at CWU, Inc.
- Partner and Operations Manager at AHMADY FOOD, INC
- Senior Operations Specialist at Chase Manhattan Bank
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Conducted backgrounds using various national state and local criminal databases. Assisted with financial investigation in aspect of asset forfeiture and money laundering. Researched records as required. Prepare threat assessments. Provided data flow charts, link chart analysis and PowerPoint presentations to show network associations, criminal connections and behavioral patterns. Create quarterly and yearly reports and statistics using advanced Microsoft Excel. Provided statistical data and briefed various law enforcement agency’s of new crime trends regionally and nationally. Worked cooperatively with employees from other law-enforcement agencies.
- Criminal Intel Analyst at Pierce County Sheriff’s Dept
- Administrative Specialist at Washington Army National Guard
- Criminal Intel Analyst at Washington Army National Guard/Counterdrug Task Force
- Administrative Assistant 71L and Single Channel Radio Operator (31C) at US Army
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Political Science
- High school
Retired Assigned to COMET Drug Task Force (Combined Ozarks Multi-Jurisdiction Enforcement Team) Missouri Class "B" Law Enforcement License Criminal Analyst collecting of data & research for recommendations based on results Supply data statistics for budget and grant preparation Secret clearance handling of sensitive and confidential LEA information
- Intel Analyst-Counterdrug at National Guard
- Military Police Officer at US Army
- Branch Manager at Blevins Inc
- Account Executive TeleCheck at First Data Corporation
11 years at this Job
- Associates of Science, Computer - Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
- MBA - Human Resource