• Develop intelligence products and performs expansive cyberspace intelligence analyst duties
• Contributes to the development of intelligence products and performs a vast array of cyberspace intelligence analyst duties.
• Organize and contribute to the writing and briefing a range of cyber intelligence related products and support the production of multi-source intelligence products.
• Participate in briefings and business presentations with clients.
• Provide support to technical presentations and conducted research of cyber intelligence.
• Execute cyber and information security activities and supported collection opportunities.
- Intelligence Analyst at Perfecta
- at North Carolina ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
- Information Technology Specialist at U.S. Department of State
- Cyber Security Analyst at North Carolina ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Art - Homeland
Soldier first and Intelligence Analyst second.
- INTELLIGENCE ANALYST at ALABAMA NATIONAL GUARD
- OFFICE MANAGER at CONRAD FRAMING
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at BREATHE, INC
- ACCOUNTING CLERK TEMP at
8 years at this Job
- BACHELORS - Psychology
11/25/17 – 02/05/18 Intelligence Analyst, Fusion, CISSC, CACI, Arifjan, Kuwait As an All-Source Intelligence Analyst of the Fusion Team, researched and combined OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, and GEOINT in order to provide CJTF-OIR’s leadership with a comprehensive intelligence picture of Syria’s battlespace. Assessed the current disposition—intent and capabilities—of forces operating in Syria and determined possible avenues of approach. Created executive summaries that illustrated collated intelligence and information. (Required temporary stateside presence of ailing parents).
- Intelligence Analyst at CACI International Inc
- Program Management Admin Support at BAE Systems
- at Self Employed
- Intelligence Analyst at USFOR-A
3 months at this Job
- M.A. - Organizational Communication
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
11339 SSG Sims Biggs AFB, TX 79908 United States 05/2016 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 0132 Pay Plan: GS Grade: GS03 Intelligence Analyst-Intern Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Currently hold active security clearances. Ability to conduct unbiased and difficult research on both SIPRNET, NIPRNET, and federal law enforcement databases. Ability to collect and provide timely intelligence in support of the El Paso Intelligence Center, federal, state, and local law enforcement and other agencies. Ability to aid and provide intelligence support to co-workers in analytical research and products. Skills in research and analysis of intelligence and law enforcement databases. Experience in briefing analytical findings to personnel on products regarding maritime drug trafficking, Mexican Transnational Criminal Organizations, and narcotics in a clear and concise manner. Ability to aid in establishing RFIs regarding Trans-national criminal organization relationships of Europe and Colombia/Central America Experience in conducting and briefing product reviews to co-workers, providing relevant and unique insight on homeland threats, topics, issues and EPIC challenges Experience in authoring finished intelligence products regarding maritime trafficking in the Eastern Pacific Ocean, the Caribbean, trends and patterns of Mexican Transnational Criminal Organizations, and narcotics. Experience and ability to respond to informal requests in a timely manner with accurate information to domestic partners. Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing intelligence assessments, and delivering written reports and/or verbal presentations to senior level audiences. Ability to communicate and establish relationships amongst federal partners Proactively and constructively work through field Intelligence Officers to initiate analytical products and research regarding Mexican Experience in responding to difficult requests and demonstrated ability to make effective recommendations to make difficult requests into a conceivable request. Ability to independently perform product evaluations and intelligence reporting on IC sources. Experience in onboarding new interns in order to acclimate to the work environment Knowledge of the national intelligence community, joint, DoD structure, organizations, and mission/functions, interrelationships, and operations through joint publication and personal experience at the El Paso Intelligence Center Supervisor: Dewey Severs (915-760-2595) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Intelligence Analyst-Intern at El Paso Intelligence Center
- Intelligence Cell Lead at U.S. Marine Corps
- at U.S. Marine Corps
- at U.S. Marine Corps
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BBA in General Business - General Business
I have been an Intelligence Analyst for approximately a year and a half. My job entails producing products on a daily basis with strict time requirements. My job also requires me to brief normally. I have received recognition for my hard work frequently by my supervisors, and viewed as a reliable soldier.
- Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Army
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- None - None
Active Duty US Forces Korea - Yongsan Garrison, Seoul, Republic of Korea, Intelligence Analyst, FEB 2017-SEP 2018 All-Source Analysis and Warning - Strategic Analysis Branch Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge o Performed branch and divisional administrative readiness and operational functions for civilian and military team members. o Delivered intelligence portion Operations and Intelligence brief to US Forces Commanding General and supporting Korean theater commands. o Delivered Theater Intelligence Synch Meeting brief to Republic of Korea Joint Chiefs of Staff and supporting entities. o Performed political and economic intelligence analysis and research support. Operation Enduring Freedom - Horn of Africa Intelligence Analyst, JUL 2013-JUN 2014 o Forward Operating Location Intelligence Component Lead; Joint Intelligence Center Country Analyst; Joint Operations Center Watch Floor Analyst o Deployment Responsibilities: INTSUMS; IIR Evaluations; Threat stream analysis; FOL Intelligence coordination and support; Threat briefs; Daily message traffic summaries; PMESIIs; Joint country working group representation; Deep dives Reserve Duty Navy Information Force Reserve, Washington, DC Intelligence Analyst, APR 2011-(Current) o US Africa Command: Violent Extremist Organization Network Discovery; Counterterrorism Analytic Framework; Incident Tracking; Baseball Cards o National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency: Imagery Analysis; All-Source Intelligence Support o Collateral Duties: First Class Petty Officer Association Treasurer; Petty Officer Rate Training Coordination Exercise support: Ulchi Freedom Guardian 2012; Key Resolve 2013 Training Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center, Virginia Beach, VA Operations Intelligence “C” School JAN-MAR 2011 Intelligence Specialist “A” School SEP-DEC 2010 Regional Joint Intelligence Training Facility, RAF Molesworth, UK Indirect Intelligence Operations JAN 2017 Intelligence Writing JUN 2016 Record Message Traffic (RMT) JUN 2016 HOT-R JUN 2016 AFRICOM Theater Core JUN 2016 Africa Area Studies Seminar JUL 2015 Critical Thinking and Structured Analysis JUL 2015
- Intelligence Analyst at US Navy Reserves
- Assistant Project Manager at Wu & Associates LLC
- Subcontracts Administrator at Northrop Grumman
- Subcontracts Price/Cost Analyst at Northrop Grumman
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Master of Real Estate Development - Essentials of Design and Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Present NOSC Battle Creek, Mi Cleared for Top Secret information and granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information based on a Single Scope Background Investigation completed on 06SEP2018. Operational Intelligence Analyst Kirchhoff Automotive Tecumseh 07-2017/ Present Tecumseh, MI Main duties are to operate robotic machinery. I am trained in the use of laser welding machines as well as current OSHA safety regulations. Knowledge in shipping products as well as the care and handling of products and maintaining the quality of products while keeping a safe work environment. Skilled in team training and HMI (Human Machine Interaction) software.
- Operational Intelligence Analyst at United States Naval Reserve Intelligence Specialists
- Fleet manager at Marine One Towing & Salvage
- Porter Property Maintenance at Marine One Towing & Salvage
- Marine Department, product sales at Marine One Towing & Salvage
8 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Applied Science
- - Criminal Justice
- - CAD and design
• Operations Intelligence Analyst
• Imagery intelligence interpretation Specialist
- Intelligence Analyst/Specialist at US NAVY
- Admission Advisor at Purdue Global University
- Shift Supervisor at CVS Health
- Customer Service Representative at Port Everglades
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Intelligence
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business and Trade
- Certificate - Communication
- Bachelor - Administrative Sciences
Supervisory Managed field office intelligence programs across 12 FBI divisions.
• Collaborate with field office leadership to identify strengths and areas for (Program Manager) improvement within each office's intelligence program. Sep 2017 - present
• Provide guidance and recommendations to senior management enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of intelligence programs, including product development and business processes.
• Advocate to senior management on behalf of field offices for increased resources including staffing and transfers.
• Represent field offices in an ongoing resource planning study that aims to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of FBI programs. Achievements: Proactively developed a new quantitative methodology to analyze and evaluate field office performance, significantly reducing subjectivity in the evaluation process, resulting in defensible results and tailored executive decision-making.
- Intelligence Analyst at Federal Bureau 0f Investigation
- Intelligence Analyst at Federal Bureau 0f Investigation
- Specialist at
- Legal Secretary at Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann, LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's Degree - Psychology
Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
• Trained and proficient in creating and maintaining CPOF and DCGS-A intelligence products as well as maintaining the TED Database within DCGS-A.
• Recently assisted in a large 25th ID intelligence exercise working as an Intelligence Analyst for both headquarters and rear support.
• Developed language course utilizing audio and script to provide additional resources to thousands of language students that is still in use to this day.
- Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Army Reserves
- Radiology Technician at Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Training Coordinator at U.S. Army Clinic
- Radiology Technician at 115th Combat Support Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Chinese
- Associates - Health Science
- B.A. - Computer Science