CURRENT TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE - Full Scope Polygraph PROTECTIVE INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST: Collected open source information regarding threats or inappropriate interests towards United States Secret Service's protectees and facilities in order to prevent unwanted outcomes. Analyzed open source information to produce written reports and intelligence briefs that are disseminated to members of the Secret Service to include Special Agents on the Presidential Protection Detail, the Vice Presidential Protection Detail, field offices, Supervisory Special Agents, Uniformed Division Officers, members of the Intelligence Community and law enforcement community. Attended briefings and meetings concerning referred, non-referred and file updates to ensure the most accurate Secret Service related intelligence is present.
- Protective Intelligence Research Specialist at United States Secret Service
- Intelligence Analyst at Sotera Defense Solutions
- Jr. Declassification Analyst at AECOM
- Nonprofit Intelligence Analyst at Black Family Foundation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Applied Intelligence - Applied Intelligence
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Conducted and Managed complex research into drug cultivation and production, methods of transportation, trafficking routes, and the structure and analysis of trafficking organizations
• Created intelligence charts and reports assisting DEA Special Agents to conduct world-wide drug investigations and counter-drug operations
• Served as the Intelligence Analyst for the Special Operations Division (SOD) in Chantilly, VA with multiple Federal Law Enforcement Agencies.
• Created a structured training plan relevant to each section within The Office of Special Intelligence; provided newly arriving analyst training on all reporting and tasks enabling a rapid and effective integration of new personnel to perform advanced requirements Signal Informational Tech Analyst
• Conducted foreign travel and threat level briefs to all employees travelling abroad; declassified documents for distribution to the scientific community and foreign nationals supporting research trends
• Participated in Technical Support Operational Analysis events providing critical knowledge to the development of revolutionary equipment utilized by armed service members across the globe.
• Detected vulnerabilities through wireless scans, network monitoring, and physical security; communicated intelligence information in a timely manner and advised executive leaders on critical security violations
• Maintained 100% accountability of classified documents over $1M of highly sensitive equipment resulting in zero loss and no security violations Signal Collection and Analyst
• Structured and scheduled training and operational needs during oversees missions to Iraq and Afghanistan for Human Intelligence (HUMINT); Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Counter Intelligence (CI) Soldiers
• Served as the Night shift supervisor, managed, collected, and disseminated intelligence products to local community; supported service members conducting house raids and collaborated efforts with local authorities preventing illegal border crossing
• SIGINT trainer of junior soldiers; created structured training plan relevant to real-world scenarios for processing, analysis, and reporting of tactical intelligence; deployed, operated, and maintained satellite communications equipment. Senior Cable Systems Management and Installer
• Collaborated with other deploying/ field mission units to meet operational objectives, ordered equipment, managed and maintained limited supplies.
• Demonstrated the ability to provide instruction on technical tools and methods, knowledge of signals equipment/ tools and easily translated requirements to incoming personnel.
• Competitively selected to manage Installation teams conducting missions in support of other Battalions located on the installation.
• Provided rapid turnaround analysis of information requiring knowledge of multiple communications technologies.
- Intelligence Research Specialist at United States Army
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Intelligence Research Specialist at Delta Research Associates/PingWind LLC
- at DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- NNSA Graduate Fellow at Pacific Northwest National Lab
- Account Executive; Account Manager at TRANSPERFECT TRANSLATIONS
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Security Policy Studies - Security Policy Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
- - Spanish language
- Bachelor of Sciences in Psychology - Spanish
• Maintain TS/SCI security clearance as a contracted member of the Fugitive Task Force
• Serve, execute, and monitor intelligence practices per Department of Justice SOP
• Act as primary intelligence facilitator for the Investigative Operations Division, Technical Operations Group, FTF
- Intelligence Research Specialist at United States Marshals Service (USMS)
- Intelligence Officer at Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Corporate Manager at SVT, LLC
- Senior Intelligence Analyst at US Army
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Sciences - Intelligence Operations
- Bachelor of Arts - Business - Marketing, E-Marketing, Retail Management
0132 / GS-13 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: As the only office within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that offers Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) capabilities, the Joint PED Operations Center (JPOC) provides real time support to intelligence and law enforcement agencies from the local to federal level, as well as foreign partners when approved. Assisted in the prioritization of CBP UAV asset to align with CBP needs. Responsibilities include:
• Analyzing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) data and producing products in accordance with the Tasking, Collection, Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) process within CBP requirements. Acted as unofficial collection manager as ADHOC taskings developed in coordination with customer on an as needed basis.
• Accessing national and commercial imagery, classified and unclassified, for integration with all source and multi-sensor data for CBP collection requirements.
• Fused analytical products produced include analyzing Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), Lidar exploitation, Full Motion Video (FMV), Law Enforcement Technical Collection (LETC) and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imagery for use in tactical and strategic products in order to satisfy CBP EEIs.
• Used manned, unmanned and static assets for fused analysis to create storyboards, stills, and highlight videos for customers for use in officer safety over watch, pattern of life analysis as well as targeting packages for law enforcement actions.
• Research and development of all source intelligence and imagery intelligence from unclassified and classified sources in support of tactical, operational and/or strategic customers.
• Currently using EO, IR, GMTI sensors in order to manage and coordinate imagery research and analysis to identify trends and historic norms.
• Preparing and conducting briefings for executive audiences, professional organizations, conferences and civic groups as required including Air National Guard Commanders (Major Generals) as well as Commissioner of CBP and DHS leadership.
- Intelligence Research Specialist at US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- F-15C Fighter Aircraft Intelligence Analyst at Fresno Air National Guard Base
- ISR PED All Source Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Air Force, 480th ISR Wing
- Non Commissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC) at U.S. Air Force, 480th ISR Wing
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
* Currently contracted as an all-source intelligence research analyst on contract with the U.S. Department of the Treasury and their Office of Intelligence and Analysis * Serving on a small team of analysts producing and briefing multi-sourced intelligence assessments to senior leadership with the Treasury and the U.S. government in the area of counter-weapons of mass destruction and financial proliferation * Current position also involves developing a wide range of intelligence and analytical databases regarding information pertaining to proliferation entities in order to provide accurate assessments and intelligence to the wider intelligence community
- Associate and Intelligence Research Specialist at Booz Allen Hamilton
- All-Source Intelligence Analyst at PAE Systems
- All-Source Intelligence Analyst at 20th CBRN-E Command, U.S. Army
- All-Source Intelligence Analyst at 3rd Battalion, 15th Infantry Regiment U.S. Army
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
• Conducts financial research/analysis (money laundering, financial fraud, threat finance, counterfeit currency) along with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) document analysis with the purpose of possible investigative and prosecution leads of corrupt finances by using FinCen (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
• Numerous collaborative intelligence efforts with local and federal law enforcement agencies (ATF), Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security (DEA, HSI, OFO, FEMA, and ICE) and the Intelligence Community (IC) entities to further enhance the intelligence collection capabilities.
• Specifically 1 of 2 individuals chosen to train, mentor and guide the Southern Operations Command (SOC) officers to bring the Regional Targeting Center (RTC) to fruition.
• Implemented and trained 8 Customs and Border Patrol/Protection (CBP) officers on Phases 1 and 2 of the intelligence cycle.
• Participate in liaison activities and short term/long term or broad-scope projects as required.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel etc) to produce products for short and long term effects.
• Possesses the skill and capability to brief and communicate with senior level officials.
• Plan, direct, and manage operations of the production and analysis section to include all-source fused production, current threat assessments, drug and personal smuggling operations, Intelligence Preparation Of the Environment (IPOE), and support to target development and target process. Helped lead and direct over 40 CBP Officers towards this goal.
• Strong analytical thinker with problem-solving skills that excels at teamwork and has leadership skills.
- Senior Intelligence Research Specialist/Analyst at Department of Homeland Security/Office of Intelligence
- Athletic Scout/Analyst (Basketball, Football) at Sports Management WorldWide (SMWW)
- Surge Capacity Force (SCF) Mentor/Liaison/Analyst - USGOV at Sports Management WorldWide (SMWW)
- Assistant Football Coach/ Defensive Coordinator High School Football Coach at Sports Management WorldWide (SMWW)
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Sports Management and Coaching Theory
- Bachelor Degree - Sports and Health Sciences
8. Senior Intelligence Research Specialist, Senior Enlisted Advisor - U.S. Air Force, detached to Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration, Office of Special Intelligence Resume
2675 Prosperity Ave, Merrifield, Virginia 12345 Supervisor: Eric Witzig, GS-14, Retired Phone: 703-354-5552 Leads a team of eleven joint military intelligence professionals engaged in coordinated support to over 1,000 drug trafficking, smuggling, and money laundering operations worldwide. Processes Requests for Information (RFIs) which lead to highly sensitive full product intelligence reports used to support local Department of Justice (DOJ) field sites and agents. Has overseen the processing of more than 12,000 quick response telecommunications requests supporting multiple agencies within the United States and international Intelligence Communities. Uses all-source analysis to create full product reports to support field offices at several agencies within the Intelligence Community. Experienced in using government data bases to identify trend and strategies. Accesses and performs research on designated intelligence databases for the purpose of identifying information of interest. Provides intelligence and threat analysis that is tailored to the customer's needs and guidelines. Develops classified documents, charts, and PowerPoint's to fulfill customer demands. Hand picked to lead national working group targeting international Drug Trafficking Organization. Year-long research in coordination with multiple state and federal agencies resulted in the largest single drug trafficking take down in United States history; more than 3,000 arrests and nearly 5 billion dollars in money, drugs, property, and other assets seized.
- Senior Intelligence Research Specialist, Senior Enlisted Advisor - U.S. Air Force, detached to Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration, Office of Special Intelligence at Office of Special Intelligence
- Senior Intelligence Analyst/Supervisor, Mission Operations Commander at U.S. Air Force, 30th Intelligence Squadron, Langley AFB
- Threat Warning Operations and Programs Supervisor, Data Link Operator at U.S. Air Force, 303rd Intelligence Squadron
- Team Chief New Build Studies at Air Force Information Warfare Center
12 years, 9 months at this Job
Researching individuals and businesses associated with nefarious activity. These investigations include, but not limited to: Counter-Terrorism, Counter-Intelligence, Immigration Fraud, Human Trafficking, Document Fraud and other National Security cases. Liaison with agencies within the Intelligence Community (IC) and managing various nationwide targeting programs. Work performed usually supports civil, criminal and counter-terrorism investigations and other special projects based on current intelligence needs. Past collateral duties: COMSEC, INFOSEC and liaison with the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF).
- Intelligence Research Specialist at Homeland Security Investigations
- Program Manager at Customs and Border Protection
- CBP Officer at Customs and Border Protection - Bermuda
- Immigration Inspector at US Immigration and Naturalization Service
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Law Enforcement
- Diploma - Data Processing
Briefed senior leadership on Army Military Intelligence programs and projects; enabling
leaders to make informed decisions for optimizing Intelligence capabilities for the Army.
• Recommended corrective actions when required, including modifications to draft publications and coordinated intelligence products.
- Intelligence Research Specialist at Indigenous Technologies LLC
- Intelligence Capability Development Officer at United States Army
- Executive Officer at United States Army
- Intelligence Plans Officer at United States Army
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science