GS -0132-12) Supervisor: Thomas Smith, (202) 622-0307; please contact me first * Contribute to memorandums and investigative reports with an emphasis on accuracy, functionality, completeness, and professional quality. * Conduct independent research to make appropriate recommendations for senior leadership. * Provide advice and recommendations to mitigate risk, incidents, inquiries, and anomalies. * Analyze multiple sources of information to build context around anomalous activities and incidents. * Utilized a variety of computer software and databases to conduct research and analysis on individuals in support of preliminary inquiries, limited Counterintelligence (CI) assessments, and Counterintelligence Risk Assessments (CIRA). * Document anomalies and incidents in a case management system. * Codify and update existing processes and procedures. * Identify collection gaps across enterprise, which enhanced the Insider Threat program's ability to reduce risk across the Department of the Treasury. * Schedule Foreign Travel Briefings for Treasury employees, and coordinated with external offices to facilitate the successful execution of these briefings. * Drafted trips reports following attendance at conferences, working groups, and summits. * Researched and created presentation for briefings in support of traveling and departing Department of Treasury employees. * Contributed to the creation of standardized briefing scheduling templates * Research and verified information using public, law enforcement, and intelligence information to support senior leadership business exchanges. * Assisted in coordinating Treasury-sponsored training sessions for external partners to include DIA, FBI, NGA, and DOS.
- Intelligence Research Specialist at U.S. Department of the Treasury
- at Bank Secrecy Act Data
- at Boeing Insider Threat Analyst Course
- Analyst/Functional Team Lead; (Pay Band 3) at U.S. Department of Defense
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration & Legal Studies
Routinely reviews open source, law enforcement, counter-terrorism, and national security information. Conducts research and threat analysis. Produces associated intelligence products. Maintains access to multiple intelligence and law enforcement databases. Serve as the Law Enforcement Coordinator. Coordinates training and information sharing with other law enforcement and intelligence professionals at the Federal, state, local, tribal, and private sector levels. Member of the Executive Office of the U.S. Attorney Intelligence Program Workforce Development Working Group. Additionally, assigned the District Office Security Manager responsibilities, which includes personnel and physical security oversight, critical incident response, and other related responsibilities such as annual security requirements, critical incident exercises, training, and updates to operational plans. Received the performance rating of "outstanding" for each year in this position. Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Intelligence Research Specialist at Department of Justice (DOJ), U.S. Attorney's Office
- Adjunct Instructor at American Military University
- Intelligence Research Specialist at American Military University
- Assistant Chief at American Military University
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - U.S. Marshals Service Supervisory Leadership Training
- DHS - Senior Leadership Program
- M.S. - Strategic Intelligence
- - Human Relations and Public Administration
- - Air Force Intelligence Officer Training
- - Air Force Tactics Training
- B.A. - Government
- A.A. - Criminal Justice/Corrections
Provided background and biographical information on individuals.
● Provided business intelligence research supporting the competitive intelligence and business development teams and marketing teams.
● Provided research on public and private companies using Hoovers, Capital IQ, Lexis Advance, Dun & Bradstreet, Bloomberg Law, and Westlaw.
● Provided patent prosecution information using Monitor Suite, Thomson Innovation, PatSnap, and Lex Machina.
- Competitive & Business Intelligence Research Specialist at Quarles & Brady LLP
- Competitive & Business Intelligence Research Specialist at Special Counsel (on assignment at Quarles & Brady)
- Global Relationship System Support Analyst at Grant Thornton International Ltd
- Conflicts Analyst at Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Library & Information Science - Library & Information Science
Research and investigation of known and potential cases of insurance fraud. Conduct comprehensive Internet and Social Media profiling. Conduct HUMINT and information collection by utilizing social engineering methods. Perform analysis of collected information utilizing various analytical methods and techniques including Box Theory and Linkage Analysis. Utilize multiple databases and software including ArcGIS, CLEAR, Tracers, Geofeedia, LexisNexis, and Bells Link to discern subject or target current disposition. Write and disseminate finished intelligence products to client based on pre-determined information requirements.
- Investigator/Intelligence Research Specialist at Sherlock Investigations Inc
- Executive Chef at The Roosterail
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Intelligence Analysis
- Bachelor of Science - Biological Sciences
• Serves as a liaison between the DEA, DOJ, Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), Customs Enforcement (ICE), and other federal agencies, tracking the status of special and classified enforcement activities and providing guidance related to special projects and programs.
• Coordinates the preparation and dissemination of tips and leads to domestic and international DEA, FBI and ICE offices which result in direct enforcement action by a field element which enhance investigations.
• Receives and gathers intelligence reports and data in support of law enforcement investigations. Provides input on limited aspects of domestic political, social, or economic trends or situations, such as the common methods used to smuggle narcotics into the country and the associated money laundering trends.
• Analyze information and intelligence to identify new drug trafficking organizations and undiscovered relationships between known drug trafficking organizations. Examines intelligence provided by multiple sources to determine its relevance and value to ongoing investigations of national and international drug trafficking organizations and money laundering organizations.
• Prepare and conduct briefings and presentations as required for various personnel and law enforcement agents on patterns, trend association (drug routes and money laundering trends) and leads developed through analysis to further investigations.
• Travel to domestic and/or foreign law enforcement agency offices for case coordination/enhancement.
- Intelligence Research Specialist at Drug Enforcement Administration
- Financial Analyst at Forfeiture Support Associates
- Anti Money Laundering Investigative Analyst at Citigroup
- Credit Card Fraud Specialist at Fidelity National Information Services
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology - Criminology
INTELLIGENCE ANALYSIS: Serve as the subject matter expert in intelligence for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) providing intelligence support for 26,000 civilians and military employee covering 48 states and 28 countries. Produce foreign country travel briefings covering the particular country(s) current terrorist threat, foreign intelligence threat, criminal threat, medical threat, and geopolitical events to brief DLA personnel traveling to those countries. Brief the DLA Director (three-star general officer) and senior executive leadership in for their official OCONUS travel via the foreign country travel briefing PowerPoint presentations. Apply knowledge of the principles and methods of intelligence analysis in reviewing and analyzing classified reports, intelligence assessments, and other source information for the building of intelligence desk notes/white papers for the DLA Director and the J3 Operations Commander (two-star general officer) to provide situational awareness and present findings on current/developing crisis situations and the potential impact it would have on DLA operations. Create analytical graphics, maps, charts, and tables to display analysis results supporting intelligence desk notes and briefings. Evaluate information and sources for accuracy, validity, credibility, and relevance. Collate, organize, and analyze intelligence reports to produce daily intelligence summaries (INTSUM) and briefings for distribution agency wide identifying hostile threat information that would impact DLA operations and geopolitical events at the strategic level that would negatively impact DLA current and/or future operations. Provide tailored intelligence to DLA logistics operational planners to assist in mission analysis for DLA support to Combatant Command Concept Plans and Operations Plans. Established a knowledge base on different theaters of operations in which DLA operates in. LIAISON/COMMITTEE PARTICIPATION: Serve as primary liaison manager for DLA and the intelligence agencies on intelligence issues. Participate in a range of intelligence related councils, associations, committees, and conferences, with authority to represent DLA. Key Accomplishments: =Briefed DLA senior leadership (senior executive service) intelligence information pertaining to geopolitical events specific to Qatar; information become an interest item to the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) and was highlighted in the Chairman's Joint Chiefs of Staff Daily Update. 6/9/2017 =Delivered threat briefings to the DLA Director in support of his overseas travel; received accolades from the Director on providing relevant, tailored intelligence information relating to the specific locations the Director would operate in. 3/27/2017 =Delivered a Kabul threat environment briefing to DLA senior leadership for a potential DLA mission supporting a multinational, U.S. led, military organization in Afghanistan; the tailored intelligence product enabled mission support logistics operational planning and provide situational awareness to DLA senior leaders on the threats in Kabul, Afghanistan. 1/31/2017 =Managed a visit from another Agency which presented an overview of a new platform which provides mission-essential infrastructure analysis for DOD transportation operations supporting the full range of military and humanitarian relief planning, operations, and policy. The demonstration and training of the platform provided DLA logistics planners an efficient and expedient tool to support contingency, humanitarian, and operations, related planning efforts. 1/20/2016 =Produced country-specific overview and intelligence briefings to DLA senior leaders and operations planners; covers the political, military, economic, social, and threat environments in the country.
- Intelligence Program Analyst – Intelligence Research Specialist at United States Department Of Defense (Defense Logistics Agency)
- Intelligence Analyst - Investigative Case Manager at United States Department Of Defense (Criminal Investigations Task Force)
- Anti-Terrorism Officer - Security Manager at United States Armed Services- Army
- Intelligence Officer - Operations Officer at United States Armed Services- Army
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Florida/Caribbean Region Apr 2016 - Present, 40hrs per week . Obtained Top-Secret clearance prior to beginning this role. . Conducting independent criminal investigations across various social media platforms. . Creating maps using Google Earth Pro/Microsoft MapPoint to aide investigations. . Analyzing phone records using Pen Link X and other tools to assist Investigators in locating fugitives. . Assisting Senior Inspectors in developing new leads for investigations. . Maintaining accurate records case files and billing invoices, both digitally and physically. . Providing administrative assistance as directed by the Chief Inspector. . Developing and recommending new concepts, guides, and methodologies to support the TOG mission.
- Intelligence Research Specialist at Technical Operations Group
- Intelligence Data Analyst at United States Marshals Service
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Criminology
- High School Diploma
Currently working in ICE-HSI Group VII-Certified Undercover Operations HTR. Researched information needed by Special Agents, Intelligence Research Specialist, and others in defense of a legal case; reviewed records for personal history or other information; prepared written reports of findings. Prepared charts and diagrams to provide information for court presentation; collects and organizes information and documents; testifies in court as necessary. Assisted special agents and investigative staff in court. Assisted in administering and validating ICE-HSI criminal and administrative records in the Southwestern Law Enforcement Consortium and criminal database. Provided instant immigration status checks for Special Agents and provided telephonic assistance to local law enforcement agencies performing immigration alien queries. Provided communications and information to assist Special Agents in detaining, apprehending and deporting aliens from the United States. Searched, located and transmitted information to Special Agents such as driver’s license information, social security numbers, passport numbers, criminal records, vehicle registrations and immigration checks. I have specialized experience researching, gathering, analyzing and relaying sensitive or confidential information using voice communications equipment in support of compliance, regulatory, enforcement, or investigative related activities and programs. I’ve maintained security of radio logs and tapes being processed for court proceedings. Researched and prepared reports for supervisors and administrative managers. Gathered information from government information systems and relay it expeditiously to appropriate personnel. Prepared detention, prosecution and deportation paperwork. Monitored telecommunications during operations. Liaised with other agencies and personnel during missions. Processed a variety of legal documents such as legal motions, subpoenas, orders, and complaints. Obtained investigate reports, background checks, mug shots, fingerprints, and bookings from other agencies; photographs crime scenes and transports evidence. Conducted surveillance operations via Nexus Video Portal, which I observed and documented criminal activities, which I then provided Special Agents with my findings to support their cases. Reviewed criminal histories and backgrounds to determine security issues of suspects, witnesses and victims. Performed data entry into the process tracking system to update records of subpoena service. Prepared written and statistical reports for use in investigations. Double-checked case reports, ensuring correct warrant execution, serial number consistency and the chronological entry of case reports. Collaborated with those in the field office to support their investigations. Acted as point-of-contact for group supervisors, when necessary. As a part of my duties, under the guidance and assistance of the group Senior Intelligence Research Specialist, I have assisted in searching various databases to support criminal cases to be provided to our group Special Agents e.g., TECS I & II, NCIC, NLETS, SDLAW, ATS-L, e-GIS, e3 Processing, DOJ Cal-Photo, ATS-P, CCDI, COPLINK4, ELMOp, ASTRO ID Search, US-VISIT, SEVIS, NICB’s Vin Assist, ARJIS, ACCURINT, Analytical Framework for Intelligence (AFI), ATF E-TRACE, ATS-P, CCDI Consular Consolidated Database, CLEAR AKA AUTOTRACKXP, Counter Terrorism Interactive Map, EABM Reports, EARM, EDDIE (EAGLE DirecteD Identification Environment), Seized Assets and Case Tracking System (SEACATS), Telecommunications Linking Systems (TLS), ERO Detention Telephony Data (EDTO), Homeland Security Digital Library, HSIN-INTEL, IDENT, Intelligence Information Management System (IIMS) - Request for Information (RFI) System, Intelligence Reporting System , ISRS (Documents Issued to Aliens), LEO, US Trade Data systems, Foreign Trade Data system, FinCen Reports, LESC (Law Enforcement Support Center), PACER, RMIN - RISS.NET, EAGLE-EID (Enforcement Integrated Database), SEN - DRO LEADS, Significant Event Notifications System (SEN), SEVIS (Student Exchange and Visitor Information System), Travel Arrangements Online Through SATO, U.S. VISIT, Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS), Visual Investigation and Intelligence System (VIIS). Additional administrative support duties are also assigned to my duty functions such as inventory of group taskforce equipment, vehicles, pre-payroll audits and High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Taskforce Quarterly and Annual statistics of operations.
- Investigative Assistant/Intelligence Analyst at Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)
- Law Enforcement Information Systems Specialist (Formerly LECA) at DHS CBP US Border Patrol
- Federal Police Officer at La Jolla Village Road
- Senior Patrol Officer at US Department of Veterans Affairs Police
10 months at this Job
- - Law
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
- - Law
- - Planning and Preparedness
- - Law Enforcement Training
- - Police Sciences
- - Law
- High School Diploma
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
Army Operation Group
Intelligence Specialist - 01/18/2011 - Present
Attends the quarterly Working Group Meetings for OPSEC, AT, & COOP as well as in-house Working Group Meetings.
• Serve as an Intelligence Specialist for the US Army Operations Group Collection Management Division
• Serve as the Primary Operation Security Program Manager
• Conduct OPSEC Training to the newly cleared employees
• Create and maintain personnel OPSEC Security folders for CONUS and OCONUS employees.
• Interact daily with management, and other members of the Intelligence Community.
• As a Source Manager I act as the liaison between production Officers and higher echelons on subject matters that may require additional clarification.
• Conduct security briefings for Operation Security Program
• Manage internal/external distribution of human Intelligence (HUMINT), operational & intelligence reports, summaries, data & material in support of collection mission.
• Operate advanced technical automation hardware & intelligence software applications, & the transmission/receptionist of electronic data entry retrieval, formatting, spreadsheets, imaging, photograph and video applications and the transmission/reception of electronic communication and imaging.
• Perform Collection Management analysis, processing and dissemination of HUMINT reporting; and maintain, update and populate collection management databases.
• Summaries, data & material in support of collection mission Army Counterintelligence Center (formerly known as the U.S. Army Intelligence Threat Analysis Center) Hours per week: 40hrs
- Intelligence Specialist at Army Operations Group
- Intelligence Research Specialist at National Security
8 years at this Job
- - Military Intelligence
CONTRACTOR) DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY (DEA) 230 S. Dearborn 11th FLR ( INTEL) 08/18/2014-PRESENT General Clerk - Intelligence Group Security Clearance (TOP SECRET) 3/11/2015 Provide data entry support to a team of DEA Intelligence Research Specialist. Uses database systems Darts (DEA and Response Tracking System) and Pen Link to process, catalog and archive data collected from a variety of sources. Review data deficiencies and discrepancies. Organize data in an electronic filing system for future use in investigations. Adheres to all policies and procedures in dealing with sensitive information. I also fax, type and scan documents for the Intel Analysts. I work with a team of 8 Intel Analysts, which may require me to process their work differently when asked. Each Analyst has different subpoenas, cases and group numbers. I fax hundreds of subpoena's daily to the legal department of various phone companies on a weekly basis.
- Senior Data Entry Clerk - Intelligence Group at RUCHMAN AND ASSOCIATES/ITC
- Clerk III at General Services Administration
- Cashier at City of Chicago
- Clerk III at Applause Store
4 years, 5 months at this Job