Facilitates online and in person training for the Intelligence Learning Network (ILN) within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Develops online and in person classes on integration of the Intelligence Community. Serves as FBI representative to the Intelligence Community Training Council. Responsible for redesigning online learning content for the Integrating the Intelligence Community class. Liaise with other Intelligence Community agencies to develop students and speakers. Recruits for students and speakers for ILN classes.
- Intelligence Educator at National Intelligence
- Unit Chief at Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Adjunct Faculty at Strayer University
- Intelligence Analyst at Federal Bureau of Investigation
4 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - International Law
- Bachelor of Arts - International Politics, Drama
Mission supervisor for aerial reconnaissance missions in Korea with 3rd Military Intelligence (MI) Battalion. Signals Intelligence reporter/publisher Team leader for 297th MI Battalion.
- Signals Intelligence Analyst at MILITARY INTELLIGENCE
- Sales Associate and Customer Service at RAD jet ski rentals
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- High school
Served as a Senior Intelligence Analyst for US ROK alliance's Combined Intel Operation Center,
producing the US four-star intel brief and Combined Forces Command general-officer briefs
• Applied a full range of analytic skills to produce finished all-source intelligence products while coordinating with national intelligence community analysts from NGA, NSA, CIA and others
• Senior US and Republic Of Korea (ROK) officials used my products daily to formulate key judgements on North Korea
• Coordinated US analytic assessments with ROK Joint Chiefs of Staff daily to provide unified Combined Forces Command assessments
- Intelligence Officer at Defense Intelligence Agency
- Senior Knowlege Manager at Northrup Grumman, USFK
- Watch Officer at Northrup Grumman, USFK
- Intelligence Instructor at US Army
9 years, 9 months at this Job
Provide analytical case support to federal, state and local law enforcement investigations
involving all crimes. My analytical support to investigations leads to locating individuals,
identifying locations, new leads, assets, and the disruption or dismantlement of targeted
organizations through arrests.
• Gather, research, and analyze intelligence on various cases and targets to identify the full scope of the individual or organization's communication, operations, associates, and hierarchy
• Integrate intelligence information to disclose patterns, trends and evidence of organized criminal activity
• Query and analyze data from various law enforcement databases, open source, and social media
• Create and produce various organizational and link analysis graphic depictions, including association charts that demonstrate the relationship among individuals, businesses, locations, groups and other entities involved in criminal activity
• Produce target packages on individuals, organizations and businesses; including criminal history, assets, financial records, public records, associates, and other open source and law enforcement sensitive information
• Conduct complex analytical research relating to criminal activity, assist case agent in developing probable cause, and present results and intelligence gaps to case agents
• Assist in the Tactical Analysis Tradecraft Course by mentoring attendees from various law enforcement agencies. Provide guidance on analytic techniques and products during the training.
- Intelligence Analyst at Joint Regional Intelligence Center
- Intelligence Analyst at HIDTA
- Criminal Intelligence Specialist at Los Angeles Clearinghouse
- Community Service Assistant, Narcotics Bureau at Los Angeles County Sherriff's Department
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- AS degree - Transfer
- High School Diploma
CO - Serve as a full performance level certified Intelligence Watch Officer on Duty for the JFCC IMD Operations Center Intelligence Watch - Serve as subject matter expert on foreign missile systems, their capabilities, operation, and employment - Provide intelligence in support of national level missile defense decisions - Handle and brief critical information up to the 4-star level
- Intelligence Officer at JFCC IMD Operations Center Intelligence Watch
- Training Administrator at NORAD
- OSINT Analyst at NORAD
- Delivery Driver at Domino's Pizza
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science - Political Science
- Associate - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Experience with data retrieval strategies and mining. Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources.
•Ability to research and analyze large amounts of data. Experience with open source research and analysis.
• Ability to write high-quality intelligence products and briefings for a senior-level audience. Ability to concisely write about technical topics for non-technical audiences.
• Experience in reviewing, identifying, and assessing risk associated with suspicious financial activities. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of key financial investigations data elements of various types of case research.
• Research and analysis of complex data from financial, commercial and law enforcement systems, summarized in reports. Experience in and working knowledge of tools, applications and other databases, including: Law Enforcement Systems & Databases (i.e. BSA data, TECS, and other Law Enforcement Systems and Commercial systems and databases (e.g. LEXIS/NEXIS, CLEAR, etc.)
- Intelligence Analyst at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Investigator at Office of Personnel Management
- Investigative Analyst at Department of State
- Administrative Officer/Mission Support at Department of Homeland Security
2 months at this Job
- MA - Management Intelligence
- BA - Political Schience
Key Achievements: Built private sector and government coalitions around mutually beneficial solutions. Spotted and approached key decision makers to achieve buy-in. Aligned goals and methods with stakeholder interests and organizational culture. Developed innovative, new-to-the-community solutions pressing, high-profile problems. Forged key strategic partnerships with technology partners to augment and improve the service GRS can provide to US Government customers. Researched and developed new approaches for GRS to participate in technology incubators such as State Department's Go2Tech program and presented innovative approaches for countering malign foreign disinformation operations to that group. Reached out to and briefed members of Congress, the Senate, and the White House National Security Staff on key issues. Job Responsibilities: * Key executive leader for the Intelligence Community Business Unit at GRS. * Develop innovative solutions for US Intelligence Community Challenges using proven and mature methodologies and technology. * Network across the DoD and IC enterprises. Meet with prospective clients and determine requirements. * Develop a priorities matrix of existing "known" opportunities and as-yet undiscovered opportunities and pursue each through the appropriate channels. * Understand and effectively interpret policy in order to develop effective, compliant, and compelling unsolicited proposals to Intelligence Community and Defense customers based on their needs, budget, authorities, and governing policy. * Write proposals and lead proposal teams responding to government agency solicitations. * Oversee the delivery of services to IC customers. Experience
- Director for Intelligence Solutions at Intelligence Solutions
- Director of Operations at
- Chief Operating Officer at Safari Destinations, Maun, Botswana
- Senior Manager, Americas at Symantec
10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Psychological Operations Specialization
- - Basic Combat Training
Analytic Enabling Operations (GG 14), Directorate for Analysis, Defense Intelligence Agency. Taught, coached, and mentored 48 staff officers and intelligence officers in their daily duties supporting the Directorate for Analysis, Defense Intelligence Agency. These daily missions ranged from providing direct support to the Intelligence Community’s national intelligence database to developing next generation analytic tools. My support directly impacted processes improvement of standard operating procedures reducing support time required to publish intelligence information. As a result, 18% more intelligence was published and made available across the Intelligence Community in discoverable intelligence data search engines on a daily basis. I provided recommendations and testing to the next generation of analytic tools that would provide analyst across the IC with analytic, data mining and synthesis capabilities affording them access to thousands of raw intelligence reports and information that was not being tapped.
- Senior Intelligence Office at Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Senior U.S. Representative to European Coalition (GG14 in a GG 15 Billet) at Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Staff Director (GG14 in a GG 15 Billet) at Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Division Chief (GG14 in a GG15 Billet) at Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Adult Education Curriculum Design
• Conducted research, analysis, and production in accordance with the Biometric Intelligence Program priorities and standard operating procedures
• Responsible for the production of various Identity Intelligence products
• Created and modified biometric enrollment files from Bi2R
• Coordinated with tactical / theater-level and national organizations regarding biometric intelligence information in order to facilitate information sharing and data synchronization
- Identity Intelligence Analyst at National Ground Intelligence Center
- Intelligence Analyst, 2nd BN, 10th at Special Forces Group Airborne
- Military Intelligence Analyst (35F) at United States Army
- Intelligence Analyst at United States Army
3 months at this Job
Receive, record, track, monitor, and collect Intelligence data for the Brigade Intelligence War fighting Function.
• Perform intelligence data collection and entry tasks on assigned computer systems.
• Prepare DATE/MRE and other rotational reports and products to be used in multi-media presentations.
• Communicate over assigned P25 radio using proper military communication procedures.
• Work high OPTEMPO shift work with extended hours.
• Articulate military style writing when transcribing radio communications into written reports.
• Proven ability assessing and recommending the value and usefulness of data and information.
• Proven ability writing and presenting recommendations to managers.
• Experience conducting research and analysis in support of intelligence operations.
• Experience with data extraction from large databases.
• Assessing and recommending intelligence value of data and information.
• Built Intel AAR for the Brigade Intelligence Warfighting Function for Intel Task Force Senior.
- BDE TAFF Intelligence Analyst at Brigade Intelligence War
- Military Intelligence Supervisor at United States Army
- Personnel Security Manager at United States Army
- Advisor at CENTCOM
3 years at this Job