United States Navy Intelligence Specialist Petty Officer 1st Class
- Intelligence Specialist (IS) at United States Navy
14 years at this Job
Intelligence Specialist with the NEC 3910 (Imagery Analyst). Experience includes analyzing intelligence information, preparing and presenting briefing and reports, following mission related intelligence through processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED), practicing excellence, preparing graphics and overlays, plotting imagery data using maps and charts, providing input to and receiving data from computerized networks, utilizing intelligence databases, libraries, and files, operating state-of-the-art computer and communications equipment, working under the oversight of Intelligence Officers, performing under time critical deadlines, operating in watch floor scenarios, and working as a team to complete the mission.
- Intelligence Specialist at US. Navy Reserves
- Inventory Control Specialist at EnterSource
- Tumbling Instructor at Tullahoma Gymnastics and Cheer
- Cashier/Customer Service Representative at Lucky Ladd
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration (In Progress)
• Intelligence Specialist (IS) Navy Enlisted Classifications (NECs) IS-3910 Naval Imagery Interpreter - Interprets all-source imagery intelligence, uses an electric light table (ELT) to interpret imagery, operates digital imagery systems, identifies and measures objects of intelligence interest found in imagery, prepares imagery interpretation reports, and maintains files related to imagery interpretation. Analyzes full motion video, provides battle damage assessment and uses imagery to provide an accurate picture to the Tactical/Operational commander for Intelligence Preparation of the Battle-space.
• Cleared for Top Secret information and granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information based on a Single Scope Background Investigation completed in March 2017.
- Intelligence Specialist at US NAVY RESERVE
- Intelligence Analyst aboard The USS Puller at
- FMV Analyst at The H2M Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Most recently I have worked as an Intelligence Specialist in the Cyberspace Operations Support Branch within ACO. My primary function was to serve as the liaison to INSCOM's Military Subordinate Commands (MSCs), The National Security Agency (NSA) and United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM). I have produced, reviewed, analyzed and disseminated over 150 products which were sought after and used with partners within the intelligence community. Furthermore, while performing my duties within the Cyber Space Operations Support Branch, I served as a liaison to t NSA to USCYBERCOM as a conduit to NSA and CYBERCOM. Other:
- Intelligence Specialist at Army Cryptologic Operations (ACO)
- Sergeant, NGIC at Company First
- Intelligence Analyst; NGIC at Cyber Analysis Branch
- Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst at CREA
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
Army Operation Group
Intelligence Specialist - 01/18/2011 - Present
Attends the quarterly Working Group Meetings for OPSEC, AT, & COOP as well as in-house Working Group Meetings.
• Serve as an Intelligence Specialist for the US Army Operations Group Collection Management Division
• Serve as the Primary Operation Security Program Manager
• Conduct OPSEC Training to the newly cleared employees
• Create and maintain personnel OPSEC Security folders for CONUS and OCONUS employees.
• Interact daily with management, and other members of the Intelligence Community.
• As a Source Manager I act as the liaison between production Officers and higher echelons on subject matters that may require additional clarification.
• Conduct security briefings for Operation Security Program
• Manage internal/external distribution of human Intelligence (HUMINT), operational & intelligence reports, summaries, data & material in support of collection mission.
• Operate advanced technical automation hardware & intelligence software applications, & the transmission/receptionist of electronic data entry retrieval, formatting, spreadsheets, imaging, photograph and video applications and the transmission/reception of electronic communication and imaging.
• Perform Collection Management analysis, processing and dissemination of HUMINT reporting; and maintain, update and populate collection management databases.
• Summaries, data & material in support of collection mission Army Counterintelligence Center (formerly known as the U.S. Army Intelligence Threat Analysis Center) Hours per week: 40hrs
- Intelligence Specialist at Army Operations Group
- Intelligence Research Specialist at National Security
8 years at this Job
- - Military Intelligence
Worked with carpenters, plumbers, and electricians to complete various tasks such as running wire and cables, framing, painting, powerwashing, concrete work, and construction site maintenance. Drove skidster, operated forklift and manlift. Obtained official safety training. United States Navy Reserves Intelligence Specialist 08/2016 - Present Gave detailed briefs to higher ranking officers, stood security watch in military buildings and at gates, patrolling designated areas to maintain order. Received detailed weapons training.
- Intelligence Specialist at United States Navy Reserves
- Electrician Apprentice at Pagett Electric, CO
- Laborer at Fransen Pittman General Contractors
- Butcher/ Seafood Associate at United States Navy Reserves
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- A & C
Implemented and instructed day-to-day training, management, and execution of the Human Intelligence Collection Team (Information Collection Operations), included but was not limited to: conducting interrogations, debriefings and source operations, supervising multi-function team(s), researching, consolidating and presenting intelligence products and reports needed by the military about enemy's strengths, weaknesses, capabilities and intentions to increase unit readiness.
- Intelligence Specialist at B. Co
- Leader DOT Services at Tungsten Inert Gas
- Lead a four person collection team while assigned to Operation at A Co
- CBRN NCOIC at U.S. Army locations
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Intelligence Operations
Worked as an intelligence analyst briefing and providing indications and warning for high ranking government officials.
- Intelligence Specialist at U.S. Navy
9 years, 3 months at this Job
• Evaluate and analyze intelligence information in order to provide indications and warnings to Coast Guard assets and interdict narcotics traffickers in the Caribbean and East Pacific.
• Provide briefings to senior officials and the commanding officer of National Security Cutters relating to high priority issues of National Security.
• Escort uncleared service members and interagency partners in support of the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Central Security Service (CSS) mission.
• Accountable to properly operate and maintain the Ships Signals Exploitation Equipment (SSEE), SCI Network (SCIN), Digital Receiver Technology (DRT), and VHF and HF tunable receivers.
• Cryptologic Detachment Support Element (CDSE) operator responsible for validating Signals of Interest (SOI) and creating mission plans for SSEE and DRT to include the proper operation of these systems.
• Worked with, and lead, teams using multiple intelligence resources to research and develop best Course of Action (COA) to target adversaries.
- Intelligence Specialist at US Coast Guard Cryptologic Unit Texas
- Boarding Team Member / Radio Operator at US Coast Guard Cryptologic Unit Texas
- Part-time Manager / Server at Ruby Tuesdays
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Communications Signals Collection and Processing
- AA in Pre - nursing
I collect, record, analyze, process, and disseminate information/intelligence. i supervise intelligence disciplines, and conduct intelligence at the tactical level for the United States Marine Corps. I take part in tracking enemy activity, and reducing my commander's uncertainty of the situation on the ground around friendly troops. I am proficient in reading and writing. I have taken many courses at several commands in the Marine Corps to be certified in reading, writing, and public speaking. Briefing is the biggest part of my job, so public speaking is one of my strongest abilities. I am easy to work with, as I do not mind following my leadership. I have many computer skills, from typing to creating excel spreadsheets. I'm a fast learner, and a very motivated worker. I have deployed on a Naval ship and conducted intelligence in support of United States Central Command. Being active duty since the age of 17, I have been in leadership positions for 4+ years. Leadership isn't taught, it is engraved into us from the start so i can be a good leader, or a good follower.
- Intelligence Specialist at United States Department Of Defense
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school