Photo & Video: DSLR & mirrorless camera
Owner, creator, and designer of mobile app Fife. systems
• Photo & Video proficient
• Editing Fife gained over 15K organic downloads in 1 year, with Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and sustaining a 4+ star rating. Lead extensive testing After E ects & Final Cut Pro X pre-launch as well as during production.
- Interaction Designer at OGDEN
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Digital Media
Work closely and collaborate with clients to design, create, develop and deliver creative design and layout work in preparation of print, web, video, interaction and motion graphics projects using various production techniques. Work independently within established deadlines inherent to the creative design industry. In charge of the full design of the Arizona PBS quarterly magazine. Train, manage, and lead the work of two other designers. Coordinate with clients requesting graphic design or layout work; develop ideas; suggest new or modified existing ideas.
Work closely and collaborate with clients to design, create, develop and deliver creative design and layout work in preparation of print, web, video, interaction and motion graphics projects using various production techniques. Work independently within established deadlines inherent to the creative design industry.
In charge of the full design of the Arizona PBS quarterly magazine.
Train, manage, and lead the work of two other designers.
Coordinate with clients requesting graphic design or layout work; develop ideas; suggest new or modified existing ideas.
- Interaction designer at AZPBS
- Graphic Designer at ASU Foundation
- Wedding Photographer at Freelance
- Design Specialist at College of Public Programs
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Science of Design
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
- - Printmaking and Painting
Aug 2012 - May 2014 Lead designer for Workforce Management flows on both desktop and mobile.
- Sr. Interaction Designer at Georgia Tech
- Interaction Designer at IIT Bombay, M. Des. IXD
- Lead designer for Compensation, Global HR, and Workforce Management at Univ. of Mumbai, B.E. Comp
- at Bloomberg L.P
11 months at this Job
User Flows & Wireframing
• User Experience Interaction Design for consumer facing application Competitive Analysis
• Creating user flows and wireframes, visual design and deliverables Brainstorming and Sketching
• Transitioning product development from a Waterfall to an Agile process Persona & Scenario Development
- Sr. UX INTERACTION DESIGNER at Wells Fargo Bank
- Sr. UX INTERACTION DESIGNER at 24/7 AI
- SR. UX DESIGNER at CloudMondo
- SR. UX DESIGNER at KWIK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Communication Art BA - Graphic Design
- MASTERS IN FINE ART - Multi Media Design
Robert Half is the largest sta ng agency in the world spanning over 345 locations worldwide. I collabrate with their design, marketing & development team to rebuild their massive site.
- Interaction Designer at Robert Half International
- Creative Director at Metier Consultancy
- Production Designer at Incubox
- UX/Visual Designer at Metier Consultancy
1 month at this Job
Contribute to engaging levels with the rest of the product and executive teams. Partner with Product Managers, engineers, and artists to oversee the player experience of the game from conception to prototype.
- Interaction Designer at Triad Interactive Media
- Software Engineer at Triad Interactive Media
- Product Designer at Toii
- Coding Tutor at New York University Game Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Japanese Language
- Master of Fine Arts in Game Design - Yuan
● Conducted research on Chicago Ethnic Arts Project Collection, utilized Human Centered Design Process
● Conducted street interviews in Chicago to get a better understanding of community interests and needs
● Held meetings with key local organizations in Chicago
● Created an alternative front-end design to present the online collection
● Developed strategies for local outreach and community engagement
- Interaction Designer at Library of Congress, American Folklife Center - George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Interaction Designer at Medicaid - George Washington University
- Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant at Washington Kastles
- Graphic Design Intern at Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company
9 months at this Job
- M.A - Interaction Design
- B.S - Graphic Design
- Designed the interactions for the physical product including: - Redesigned the diagrams for the website and the app. - Built an onboarding experience and included a subscription system. - Set up the access of the data between users themselves and the backend.
•The interaction diagrams of all components of the product.
• Set up the interactives of the product’s battery.
• Set up the notifications interaction and how/when/where the user will get them.
- Designed the interactions for the physical product including:
- Redesigned the diagrams for the website and the app.
- Built an onboarding experience and included
a subscription system.
- Set up the access of the data between users themselves and the backend.
- Interaction Designer - Internship at CAN Mobilities
- Design Consultant/ Art Director at Shift Marketing Co
- Graphic Designer & Finalizer at BeStudio Design
- Junior Graphic Designer at 3points Agency
1 month at this Job
Marketing Graphic Designer, Humanetics Innovative Solutions, Detroit, Michigan Report directly to the director of sales & marketing to design flyers, brochures, promotional materials and maintain the company website. Work directly with the global marking director on a global company re-brand. Founder, RHFIII Design, Detroit, Michigan Lead graphic designer responsible for all logos, designs, marketing and advertising materials for rebranding of various companies. Redesigned for MedCentral Health System a newly acquired orthopaedic practice with 6 physicians, increasing the average number of patients to over 300 per day. I worked with numerous local startups in the Metro Detroit area to design their style guides, logos, marketing and branding materials, websites, and mobile designs and mockups. Concept/Product Design, Mango Languages, Detroit, Michigan Developed an English as a Second Language Pedagogy, Program and Design. This program is subscription-based, immersive English as a Second Language software that is available to native speakers of over 30 languages. I developed additional features throughout each language course including grammar and cultural notes, and a color coding system to teach proper English sentence structure; i.e. the difference between a verb and a noun. Graphic Designer, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan Graphic designer for UM Office of New Student Programs, designed the MParent pin for UM New Student Programs, redesigned UM Mentorship at Michigan logo, designed graphics and content for UM Arts at Michigan website, and webmaster for UM Arts at Michigan website. Organized and designed displays and promotional materials for UM New Student Program's Arts at Michigan annual student event weekend.
- Interaction Designer at College for Creative Studies
9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Interaction Design - Interaction Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Design - Communication Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Japanese & Asian Studies - Japanese & Asian Studies
- Interaction Designer at Ozobot
- Senior Industrial Designer at Creative Baby Inc
- Industrial Design Lead at Sabrent USA
- Industrial Design Intern at Tupperware
at this Job
- Certificate Program - Design Communication Arts & UX Design
- Master of Science - Industrial Design
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Design