As Senior Interaction Designer, contributed design patterns to PatternFly, an open-source design system. Led product design for the BPM (Business Process Management) Suite.
- Senior Interaction Designer at Red Hat
- Principal Interaction Designer at SAS
- Lead Interaction Designer at Thomson Reuters
- Senior Interaction Designer at HumanCentric - Cary, NC
1 year at this Job
- - Psychology
- Designing the interaction environment for a VR Robot Designer Game under Project EMAR
- Interaction Designer at University Of Washington
- Graduate Research Assistant at CoSSaR Lab at University Of Washington
- Artist at University Of Washington
- UI/UX Intern at Paladion Networks
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in IM - User Experience, Information Architecture
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
• Participated in creative interaction & exhibition design, delivered face-tracking interactive show. https://goo.gl/7EiD6J
• Conducted UI/UX design for an exhibition mobile ap- plication, “Xiangrui Forbidden City”. https://goo.gl/ux48Ef
• Conducted UI/UX and content design for an AR mo- bile application, “City Museum”.
- Interaction Designer at Moujiti - Interactive Design Company
- co-founder at Beloved Flower
- Postcast production & Technical Intern at Vice China
- co-Founder at Beloved Flower
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Interactive Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Arts - Music Production
- - Computer Graphic Design
Performs one-on-one user interviews as well as secondary research | Collaborates with design team and agile project development team to build design solution to bring revitalized digital experience to federal government client | Owns the interaction and interface design of a large multi-faced project | Utilizes atomic design methodology to unite different projects while also achieving 508 compliances
- Interaction Designer at MetroStar Systems
- Executive Director at Berryville Main Street
- Founder/Lead Designer at Lizzie Ryan Design
- Museum Director at Fauquier Historical Society
3 months at this Job
- Certification - User Experience Design
- Bachelors of Art - Studio Art + Industrial Design
Responsible following and driving our user-centered design process on complex web basedapplications used by the business, initiating and recommending UI re-factorings for moreintuitive user-experiences, collaborating with product managers, stakeholders, businessanalysts, and development teams to write and interpret business requirements usingtechniques such as User Scenario, User Interaction Diagrams, and Contextual Interviews. Withthis information, I work to design solutions to complex workflows and applications usingwireframes, mockups, and functional prototypes, as well as execute usability testing withrepresentative user-bases for specific applications.
- Lead Interaction Designer at S&P Global
- Lead Web Curator at Local Wisdom
- User Interface Specialist at Media Hive
- IT Analyst at AT&T
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Information Technology and Informatics
Provided research about the current market and the user’s need. Compared and analyzed competitors business model. Created user flow and designed the prototypes. Continually evaluate the design with the client and the users to iterate the design.
- Interaction Designer at Container Labs
- Industrial Design Intern at dVERB Studio
- Teacher at Bellevue Children Academy
1 month at this Job
- - User Experience Design Immersive | Certificate
- Bachelor's - Industrial Design | Bachelor of Science
• Designed mobile-first interface patterns for a new chapter in cloud enterprise software.
• Established practices, assets, and infrastructure for new component-based UX Sketch libraries used by the central UI team (100 + group).
• Brought Oracle HCM Recruiting product to 100% mobile responsiveness.
• Created graphics and UI interaction posters for Rapid Development Kit for Oracle Open World / Partners training.
• Created designs and test plans for usability testing for Oracle AP Invoices, Student Cloud, Hiring.
• Designed wireframes, high resolution mockups and interactive prototypes with InVision and Sketch. Tested interactive prototypes with recruited users. Swiftly incorporated feedback into refine designs.
- Principle Interaction Designer at Oracle
- Senior UI Designer at Oracle / PeopleSoft
- Senior UI Designer - contract positions at Conformia
- SN Registration and Settings support module at Ariba
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- - Graphic Design, Printmaking, Illustration, Photography
- - Industrial
- - Graphic Art and Craft
Designed for next generation applications; security and CRM products including an Enterprise
Applications Security Administrators global mental model and Functional Security task flows.
• Wrote and designed, edited and published, usage and visual guidelines and pattern content for applications UX team internal websites for both cloud and client application products.
• Designed and documented, filed and received a patent for the design pattern: Setting Primary in Tables for Enterprise Applications.
• Researched and implemented design solutions utilizing gamification design principles for CRM Sales, Service, Customer Data Management and Marketing applications.
• Researched innovative designs online and created a rating methodology for industry best Reports and Analytics visualizations, then applied highest rated solutions to CRM use cases.
• Conducted formal design compliance reviews and filed bugs on wireframes, prototypes and implementations for CRM, SCM, HCM, FIN, EDU and Projects workflows.
• Managed, interviewed candidates and administered, CRM teams hiring processes for Design Interns, Usability Prototypers and Designers.
- Principal Interaction Designer at Oracle Corporation
- Visual Interaction Design Consultant at Boross Design
- Staff User Interface Engineer at Boross Design
- Visual Interaction Design Manager at Nortel Networks and Bay Networks and now Extreme Networks
12 years at this Job
- M.S. in E-Business Management - E-Business Management
- B.S. in Industrial Design - Industrial Design
- - Management and Unix Platform
- MBA - including Accounting
- Senior Interaction Designer at Vonage Business Solutions
- Senior UX Engineer - Red book Connect at
- Creative Director at ContinuousHealth
- Web Developer at Intralot
11 months at this Job
- - Primary Education
• Developed several in-app games and applications using iH5 editor based on UX principles.
• Designed chatting feature elements for new website.
• Assisted in translating documentation and making tutorials for North American website of iH5.
- Interaction Designer Intern at iH5.cn
- Workshop Leader at University of Rochester
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science and Philosophy