Feb 08 - Jun 13, Principal/Interactive Designer + Developer Design and Production of client's websites built in Flash and/or HTML4 or HTML5 for Desktop and/ or Mobile usage. Responsibilities include Art Direction, Consultation and Website Maintenance. Clients range from: Creative Design Firms, Film/Music Production companies, Hospitality industry and Individual/Group musical artists.
- Principal/Interactive Designer + Developer at Tessellation Design Group
- Flash AS3 Developer at Tessellation Design Group
- Designer + Developer at Maritz Interactive
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Software Development for Creative Technologies
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Communication Arts
- Associate of Arts
Dynamic, resourceful, user-focused designer with expertise in the creation and delivery of digital products. Strong skills in concept development, information architecture, project management and execution. Passionate, innovative, focused; provides the user with an exceptional online experience while adhering to the client's business goals. Senior Interactive Designer/SOSLAND PUBLISHING COMPANY 2011-2018 Designed and developed visually appealing, responsive and interactive websites, newsletters, landing pages, and other digital deliverables providing an excellent user experience. Worked with stakeholders to deliver concepts from wireframe through design and front-end coding. Collaborated with back-end developers and off-site vendors to create new products and to resolve technical issues. Final product QA. * Produced over 40 HTML email newsletter templates generated through Sitecore (dot net) CMS, reaching an email reader base of over 500,000. * Designed and built custom digital packages (website + email) using a variety of technologies including Wordpress, JSON, jQuery. * Designed and developed large format kiosk display for conventions.
- Senior Interactive Designer at SOSLAND PUBLISHING COMPANY
- Intern at NICHOLS & CO
- Independent Contractor at DRIVEN TO DESIGN
- Web Developer at KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - New Media
Produce high-quality graphics, animations and programming for interactive, Adobe Animate-based training
courses. Make aesthetic decisions; offer input on content pacing and structure; edit audio and video. Identify errors in Actionscript and course programming and correct as needed. As a NASA contractor stationed on-site, maintain a high degree of professionalism.
• Currently supporting the NASA Safety Center as a part-time multimedia designer, converting flash-based content to HTML5. Experience with HTML, CSS and Js.
- Interactive Designer at NASA
- Graphic Designer at Geometry Global
- Production Technician at Rock The House, LLC
- Advertising Assistant at PROCESS TECHNOLOGY
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Clients :: Ace™, Nexcare™, Futuro™ Brands Interactive and Digital Design for social media networks, brand websites, and other digital outlets in Consumer Business Groups eHub. Projects include: Site wireframe builds in Axure, Interactive ad campaign concepts / hi-fidelity mock-ups, design of presentations for brand communication leads, more...
- Interactive Designer at 3M
- Senior Graphic Designer at CyberPower Systems (USA), Inc.
- Account Coordinator at Schawk, Inc
- Account Manager at RR Donnelley
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
Propose, create, and manage the production of print and electronic interactive products to promote civic education and raise public awareness of the agency's holdings. Work collaboratively with internal staff, volunteers, and stakeholders to provide a positive learning experience for visitors and guests. Promote opportunities for inter-agency partnerships to advance the use of interactive games and other materials for enhancing civic literacy and education. Invented unique educational board and card games for family-based public programs - Devised an interactive video kiosk program for an upcoming exhibit - Served as moderator/panelist for educational game sessions at MAGfest (2017-2018) and Serious Play Conference (2018) - Spoke as guest lecturer, TECH 295 - Board Game Design, at Montgomery College (2017) - Authored a story-based RPG game supplement based on authentic correspondence from the American Revolution.
- Interactive Designer at National Archives & Records Administration
- Management Analyst at National Archives & Records Administration
- Staff Assistant at National Archives & Records Administration
- Administrative Support Assistant at 389th Engineering Battalion - Headquarters
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Management
Throughout the years, I took multiple roles. I started of as a flash developer then took a dual role of art director and a main interactive developer. I used my skills as a designer to come up with new and different ideas to create multiple websites and banners to support the company's clients needs and wishes. For past 6 years, I worked my way up to a digital production manager than to my current position as a Director of Digital Productions. For past 4 years, I've overseen all digital work for the company, from agency's own website's maintenance and updates to various clients' website updates, creation of new websites, digital banner advertisments, video overlays for different platforms to email marketing.
• 170eea.com: Interactive Designer/Developer on multiple flash and HTML websites: Worked very closely with the art directors, copy writers and account directors to create a real estate website located in NYC
• Avrettfreeginsberg.com: I manage the maintenance and constant updates to the company's main website. Updates usually happens frequently on the portfolio section, Press and People section.
• Therapause Website: main art director and a one of two developers. I worked closely with the creative director and the account directors to design and execute user friendly website which was straight forward and easy to use for the target audience which were mainly the older women who were facing or learning about menupause. I was involved in face to face contact with the client to understand first hand what was best suited for the campaign.
• Baby Orajel Website maintenance and updates: main developer on Baby Orajel's main website's maintenance and updates on products and creative in general
• Baby Orajel Flash banners: art director and a flash developer, designed and executed expandable flash banners which were distributed throughout multiple websites related to baby care
• Gentle Naturals ® flash banners: art director and a flash developer, designed and executed expandable flash banners which were distributed throughout multiple websites related to baby care.
• Purina: Mighty Dog Pitch flash website: As part of a pitch to win over Mighty Dog by Purina, created a flash website. It included interactive dog doing multiple tasks depending on what navigation item was clicked. All art and animation was done in flash using actionscripts and timeline animation
• Purreal Life Pitch flash website: Worked with the creative director and the associated creative director to build a flash website to support the pitch to Purina on creating webisodes about animated cats living in the same house. The webisodes now live on petcentric.com
• Purina: Purina One, Friskies, Felix (Europe): creation of video overlays
• Hard Rock Park Website: one of two flash developers on creating a full flash website. Day to day contact with the creative director and account team to create a site with music and full of animation to create excitement and thrill
• Newport-pleasure.com websites: -Started of as one of the main flash developers when Newport launched its very first website incorporating flash with our company which was an upgrade from what it used to be built by a different agency. -worked closely with the creative team to constantly update the look, create new interactive content -Weekly to monthly updates on the website to support different programs and to highlight different section of the website. Updates also included updates new programs, sweepstakes, new and/or updated content for the games and trivia sections
• Newport-pleasure.com mobile websites
• Newport-pleasure.com HTML5 Re-design Concepts
• Van Cleef & Arpels Flash banners
• Prestige Brands: Pitch Wordpress Website to win over Social Media related work: Working closely with creative directors and account directors, I created a multi page wordpress site to explain and showcase agency's objectives and work samples to pitch to acquire Prestige Brands social media work for various OTC brands such as Dramamaine, Little Remedies, Clear Eyes, Choloraseptic, Luden's, Debrox, Dentek, BC, Nix and Monastat.
• Prestige Brands: Dramamaine, Little Remedies, Clear Eyes, Choloraseptic, Luden's, Debrox, Dentek, BC, Nix and Monastat: Responsible for creating and/or overseeing digital work from creation of estimates to execution for HTM 5 animated web banners, HTML5 interactive web banners, static banners, email marketing
• Lornamead: Yardley London Soap: As a director of digital production, played a role to help create timeline and estimate to re-create the Yardley London Soap's wordpress website. I was the sole programmer to create 10+ page wordpress website working closely with the website designer. Currently responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
• Lornamead: Liceshield Website: As a director of digital production, played a role to help create timeline and estimate to move the existing static website to wordpress platform and making the website multi-lingual. As a sole programmer, created the multi-lingual wordpress websites. Currently responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
• Lornamead: Finesse Website: Responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
- Interactive Designer/Art Director/Acting Director at Digital Production
- Interactive Designer at Nylon Magazine
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Illustration - Illustration
Responsible for the design and development of interactive training videos and applications for fortune 500 companies.
• Development of an animation and interaction library to be utilized thought out all video and multimedia applications.
- Interactive Designer/Developer at School World
- Sr. UI/UX Designer at School World
- Interactive Designer at INTERAEGIS, INC
- Interactive Designer at
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Visual Communications
• Carried multiple web projects from beginning to end (from design to code)
• Design and implemented mobile applications for on-the-go video streaming
• Developed extensive user interface designs used by a wide range of users globally
• Worked heavily with onsite developers to produce highly intricate CMS
• Provided design support to create various promotional materials such as holographic postcards, email blasts and one-time use landing pages
• Maintained as well as found ways to improve the company website
- Interactive Designer at Fordela
- Online Marketing Specialist at Interactive Designer
- Senior Graphic Designer at Interactive Designer
- Lead Graphic Artist at Cycle Gear
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Graphic Design
Branding, Direct Marketing, Environmental Graphics, Web Design
• Responsibilities: - Involved developing an effective visual design strategy to create a world-class user experience, and mentoring junior designers. I provided solutions in line with overall business objectives and priorities and design for several media across multiple campaigns. Duties involved working with outside vendors and be brand resource for any marketing material produced.
- Interactive Designer at RELIANT
- Jr. Digital Art Director at Lopez Negrete Communications
- Creative Intern at Digitas LBi
- Creative Intern at Alma DDB
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Art Direction
- - Marketing
• Translated functional requirements and wireframes into visual designs
• Designed layout and templates for optimized usability and focus on user
• Work with development team to apply style and user interface design to web applications
• Keep abreast of emerging trends and their practical implementation.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the team in developing online offerings.
• Collected and analyzed research data of assigned projects, compiled findings and prepared reports to help inform UX strategies.
- INTERACTIVE DESIGNER at Boat U.S
- UX Designer at Dante Inc
- PROGRAM COORDINATOR at Montgomery County Medical society
- Graphic Designer at WNSB HOT 91.1 FM
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Design
- B.FA - Graphic Design