Company: The #1 television network targeting young African American audiences.
Role Summary: Took ownership of all projects presented from ideation to delivery.
Produced, managed and wrote 10+ pieces of editorial content per week for BET.com and BET Social Platforms. Kept BET.com home page, show pages, app and newsletters up to date daily.
• Worked cross functionally with social producers, photo team, graphic designers, marketing, sales, UX/UI, and product managers. Launched BET's first Digital Original Series on BET.com.
• Lead digital campaign strategy & website launch for over 10 TV shows & specials.
• Migrated BET.com's entire CMS of 30 shows onto new User Interface design for .com and BET Now App for 2017-2018 launch.
• Highest number of views for Facebook Watch on team of 5 with 200K+ views in 24 hours.
• Co-managed 40 brand sponsorship executions of videos, interviews, articles, photo galleries and listicles (Coca-Cola, Nissan, Mielle, Bumble, etc.) for BET Experience in LA.
• Collaborated on sponsorships for BET Awards, Black Girls Rock and Soul Train Awards.
• Streamlined the process of requesting digital design assets, consolidating 6 forms into 1 for Designers and Interactive Producers.
- Interactive Producer at BET Networks
- Production Coordinator at Calvin Klein
- Production Coordinator at Malka Media Group
- Creative Fellow at BuzzFeed
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Television, Radio & Film
Responsibilities - Create UX wireframes and user flows for interactive learning events. - Present prototypes to major stakeholders and designers. - Act as the main point of contact for all vendors and team members regarding design and production. - Storyboard and produce animated and live-action video. Accomplishments -Promotion from Production Designer to Producer Skills Used Rapid wireframing and prototyping for learning experiences, production and management, graphic design skills, videography, animation.
- Interactive Producer at Amplify
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Word Power
- Graphic and Video Designer at Peek Packaging
- Graphic and UX Designer at VSP Global
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Communication Design
- - International Media and Communication Studies
Manage various interactive projects: creating materials for online courses, managing the team of freelance
designers, copywriters and developers and creating various Internet marketing materials and ads.
• Manage various interactive and creative projects: online courses, splash and sales pages, social media marketing materials, video recording and editing, social media strategies
• Develop and manag digital project plans and timelines
• Manage advertising and production budgets for each project
• Ensure quality of all final deliverables
• Create materials for online courses
• Set up and configured Wordpress, Kajabi, Woocommerce for hosting online courses
• Enter course content (PDF, Video and MP3 files) in Kajabi, Teachable and Woocommerce
• Create strategies to increase engagement on Facebook page, grow page fans, and collect leads
• Create and effectively implemented email list building strategies
• Set up, run and manage Facebook ad campaigns to generate leads (cold leads, warm leads, retargeting)
• Improve sales funnels to significantly increase sales in aWeber, GetResponse
• Create landing pages using Leadpages.net and Kajabi for various list building strategies
• Create and host webinars using GotoWebinar, EasyWebinar and Zoom
• Create video lessons using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Camtasia
• Upload and optimize video lessons on YouTube and Vimeo
• Used TwitDeck and ManageFlitter to grow Twitter following, post content and create engagement
- Senior Interactive Producer at Marketing Bistro
- Senior Project Manager at Revana Digital
- Project Manager at Bitbot Creative Services
- Intern to Project Coordinator at Ignite Health, an Inventive Health Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Professional Communications - Track
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Advertising
● Led creative and production teams in ideation, design, and production of pitches, prototypes, and final releases for immersive projects and campaigns.
● Worked directly with studios, platforms and brands on mixed reality concepts and productions, including Google, Intel, Microsoft, NFL, Disney, Fox, Paramount, Budweiser, Kia, Diageo, The Sundance Institute, Conservation International and many more.
● Directed virtual reality projects that pushed boundaries in camera technology, interactivity, location-based exhibition and cross-platform distribution.
● Recruited, hired and managed creative talent for contracted productions and full-time employment.
● Influenced the engineering and development of hardware designs, software tools and end-user interactive frameworks.
● Oversaw and guided outside filmmakers and creators in the storytelling and production of immersive content.
- Creative Director & Interactive Producer at Jaunt VR
- Creative Director at University of Southern California: World Building Media Lab
- Graduate Researcher at Microsoft Research
- Editor at Freelance
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MFA - Interactive Media and Games
- BS - Radio/Television/Film
• Responsible for producing the Website's Livestreaming video series.
• Devised and executed three-year strategy of written and video content that helped not only build a 1.5K membership list but that also grew the website to win a 10K grant from the Journalism Solutions Network and crowdfund $5,0000 in the last year alone.
- Senior Interactive Producer at [email protected]
- Strategic Communications & Content Consultant at MiFamilia Consulting
- Communications Director at The New Florida Majority
- State Director at MiFamilia Consulting
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies - Political Science
Lead digital project manager, managing budgets and timelines, successfully completing multiple projects simultaneously from concept to completion with focus on QA.
• Lead a matrix team of designers, developers and junior producers.
• Plan and implement B2B and B2C global digital marketing projects including desktop and mobile websites, eLearning, 2D/3D animation, digital detailing, touch screens, banner ads/rich media, video, and email marketing.
• Collaborate with cross functional team leads ranging from IT, account executives, channel marketing, medical specialists and external vendors to execute digital projects from concept to deployment including LMR review process.
• Work with global cross functional teams in US, Europe and Asia-Pacific, across all brands and corporate functions and maintain client relationships.
• Participate in new business development, assess new talent for team. Guide junior producers, assess workload and mentor on digital marketing project management.
• Design functional requirements and write formal documents to be utilized by cross functional teams for implementation including development, SIT and UAT testing. Train junior producers to write formal functional requirements documents.
• Write UAT testing scripts. Train other team members to write UAT test scripts using HPQC.
• Work experience includes leading global digital projects addressing diverse target audience including HCP's, patients, payers, sales reps/MSLs, brand marketers, medical specialists and R&D teams.
- Global In-House Interactive Agency/ Team Lead / Senior Interactive Producer/ UX at Bristol-Myers Squibb(BMStudio)
- Digital Accessibility Program Manager at Verizon Wireless
- Freelance Project Manager / UX designer at
- Project Manager & Senior Creative Designer at Spheres
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters - Human Computer Interaction
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts
Interactive Producer for SaaS content technology provider. Responsible for campaign communications, production, and deliverables between clients and internal cross-functional teams. Creative supervision of critical client legal and communication content for solution delivery. Supervising and managing campaign timelines, creative, and assets in Workfront and Digital Asset Management (DAM) software for interactive campaign launches. Increased transitional, on-boarding, and communication strategies within an experiential UX/UI platform driving groundbreaking engagement and analytics.
- Producer at GuideSpark, Inc
- Producer at Stun Creative Agency
- Co-Executive Producer at Intuitive Entertainment
- Co-Executive Producer at Discovery Communications
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Cinema
at this Job
Client facing senior producer overseeing timelines, resourcing, budgets, file delivery and testing for fast paced interactive consumer account and multiple large screen animations, full web sites with data passing, micro sites, iPhone and iPad ready web sites, rich media banner campaigns and social media initiatives including YouTube channels for consumer healthcare clientele.
• Manager of staff including senior project managers on day-to-day basis. Work closely with QA, analytics and SEO teams.
• Team leader overseeing copy, art and development teams in California and New York offices.
- Senior Producer at Ignite Health
- Freelance UX developer & Interactive Producer at DJ Haddad & Partners and EURO RSCG
- Director, Interactive Operations at RCW McCann
- Freelance Associate Creative Director/Senior Producer at Grey Worldwide & Visual Alchemy
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- SENIOR INTEGRATED PRODUCER at THE BARBARIAN GROUP
- PROJECT MANAGER, CREATIVE SERVICES at ELECTRONIC ARTS
1 year at this Job
- - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Film