Produce award winning, multi-million-dollar, digital advertising from conception to completion for Discovery, TLC, OWN,
Velocity, and Animal Planet including tent-pole campaigns like: Shark Week, Queen Sugar, Deadliest Catch, and Gold Rush.
• Responsible for the scope and execution of 30 plus digital campaigns per year. This includes, project planning and resource assignment, applying creative and design best practices, developing production schedules, assessing/mitigating potential project risks, and ensuring on-time project completion within budget.
• Key liaison for marketing, media strategy, creative, interactive production, media buying agency, publishers and account services teams. Assess and procure outside suppliers, vendors and freelances if needed to help augment production in order to proceed with the client's vision.
• Instituted a QA processes to ensure that a yearly estimate of 2 billion digital impressions are served properly in ad servers such as, DoubleClick For Advertisers(DFA) and DoubleClick Bid Manager(DBM), Yahoo Search, Brightroll, as well as publisher like ESPN, NY Times, People, Vulture, Huffington Post, TMZ and others.
• Identify new lines of revenue streams by internally producing social media photo and video shoots for networks, create 3D model logos and motion graphic toolkits for broadcast promos, and incorporate the latest trends and best practices at a fraction of the cost of outside agencies.
- Interactive Producer at Discovery Communications
- Campaign Manager at OMD Digital
- principle wardrobe consultant at Brand
- Project Manager at Burrell Communications Group
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Advertising
INTERACTIVE PRODUCER/PROJECT MANAGER ○ Initiate and handle site developments, budget, project arcs, and production processes from start to completion, ensuring production stays within scope, budget, and deadline ○ Act as manager and liaison between CRUX, and dev teams, SEO strategists business stakeholders, and test users ○ Apply functional knowledge of Agile Development processes ○ Keep team motivated and inspired through project life cycle ○ Handle all contracts and procurements CONCEPTING/STRATEGY ○ Provide a digital solution for offline businesses of making it easier to find and book creative spaces and services based upon criteria important to the user/potential customer ○ Research marketplace, size, trends, and behaviors to identify inefficiencies and potential opportunities ○ Consult with senior technologists to identify best digital practices regarding choice of framework, database structure, front-end technologies, and project management methodologies ○ StudioFilter.com was built using a Django/Python framework on a Lynux based OS and utilizes Appache Solr Search USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN ○ Create user flows and wireframes ○ Work with UI designer to devise final site design ○ Collaborate with developers to create conceptual ER diagram and relational database tables CLIENT ENGAGEMENT/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ○ Build business relationships with music studio owners, trade publications, and key industry stakeholders. ○ Attend industry trade shows ○ Manage social media outreach
- Interactive Producer / Project Manager/Founder at StudioFilter.com
- Music Producer / Project Manager at Metaphonic LLC
- Music Producer / Project Manager at La Jolla Music Society's Summerfest
- Recording Engineer and Music Editor at Classical Recording Foundation
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Music, Biopsychology
- - Basic Project Management
- - Relational Database Design
• Managed international web projects ensuring budget and time expectations are met.
• Utilized Google Analytics and Tag Manager to gather and track website metrics for monthly KPI reporting.
• Executed website updates via CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, and Kentico).
• Worked closely with creative and development teams to set goals and check for quality of deliverables.
• Established and maintained relationships with clients, external vendors, and agencies.
• Conducted user research, usability testing, wireframing and rapid prototyping for digital projects.
• Developed and prioritized backlog of website enhancements and bugs in an agile work environment.
• Led project scrums, weekly client status calls, and monthly analytics reporting meetings.
• Successfully launched over seven websites in seven months.
- Interactive Producer at Boston Interactive
- Digital Production Associate at Appalachian Mountain Club
- Marketing Intern at Sherin & Lodgen LLP
- Graphic Designer at The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology, Fine Art, Interactive Media
• Worked alongside company executives to realize the goal of creating the world’s first 78 camera real-time volumetric capture system which is also a 10x cost reduction from previous generation stages
• Managed logistics for offices in NYC, Stuttgart, Germany, and Warsaw, Poland
• Managed OEM compute hardware and camera vendor relationships
• Produced company launch event at Cannes Lions ‘18
• Coordinated demo events for C-level executives from numerous Fortune 20 companies, some on-site in NYC, others at high profile events such as Super Bowl LIII and SXSW ‘19
- Senior Interactive Producer at Evercoast
- CEO and Founder at Love&Science Nutrition Inc.
- Studio Manager, Soho NYC at Uncorpopreal
- Manager in Training (MIT) at Equinox
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Management/International Business
Content Development - (audio, conceptual, WordPress) Cultural Programming - (discussion, digital, exhibition, performance) -- Interests include ancient art, art history, music, performance, science, sustainability CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION (2011 - Present) Producer of cultural content including exhibition, discussion and performance programming as well as project management, scheduling, estimating, program development, digital and multimedia production. PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTION (2001 - 2011) Producer of performance and exhibition content including digital and multimedia work. Development of creative content and project management. Responsibilities also included casting, performance, scheduling and web development and production. Project work is inclusive of the following : Experience with freelance, corporate projects and work assignments as an interactive producer, cultural programmer and performer with more than a decade of experience with clients inclusive of the following : Barton G, Black Art in America, BMG, California African American Museum, California African American Museum, Cartoon Network Online, Columbus Museum, Covergirl, Epic Records, Manhattan Borough President's Office, Miami Design District, Nicole Miller (South Beach), Polydor Records, Procter & Gamble, Remark Records, Shanachee Records, SONY DVD, SONY Music, Virgin France, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Lowe Museum among others ... Awards : Commendation from APPLE, New Media Team Award from Procter & Gamble, Cannes Lyons Award (Hugo Boss)
- Content Developer / Interactive Producer / Cultural Programmer at Freelance
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts
Develop, manage, and launch robust, award-winning interactive experiences for museums, sports brands, and government agencies such as the World Bank, United States Holocaust Museum, NASCAR, and the FBI. Projects include large-scale multiuser interactives, augmented and virtual reality exhibits, participation theaters, gesture-based activities, personalization, mobile apps, and other immersive digital experiences. Identify goals, along with feature requirements and user stories across a product’s lifecycle. Work closely with programming, as well as design/UI/UX teams to deliver world-class educational and entertaining experiences. Manage multimillion-dollar budgets and internal teams of designers, programmers, content creators and user testers. Coordinate with media hardware providers, architects, and exhibit design firms.
- Senior Interactive Producer (Product Owner/Manager) at Cortina Productions
- Director of Digital Engagement Strategy at Interface Media Group
- Principal at AKMG, Washington, DC
- Vice President, Production & Business Development (Product Owner/Manager) at Telescope, Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
Clients: Ford Motor Company and Purina
• Oversee Ford Motor Company brand ads that serve billions of impressions through various online media to reach a global audience with high-interest, on-brand, digestible content seen on screens of all sizes.
• Create long-form informative, traditional brand: 60,: 30,: 15 commercials, live-experience support, OLA creation, social postings.
• Team leader who oversees entire life-cycle of projects, including content distribution plans, budgets, timelines, partnership solicitations and agreements, presentations to clients and high-level executives, talent contract management, and results tracking.
• Work with clients, media publishers, vendors, internal management, and creative teams to ensure alignment in communication strategies, campaign concepts, and communication materials.
• Expert in all content creations platforms, including filming, post-production, CGI, HTML, AR, and VR.
• Work with Google, building executions to spec using new technology and methodology that meets IAB best practices.
• Coach, mentor, and motivate production and creative teams and assist in the management of day-to-day workload.
- Senior Interactive Producer at GTB
- Senior Interactive Producer at Leo Burnett
- at GOODBY, SILVERSTEIN, & PARTNERS
- at W.B. DONER & CO
1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Economics and Policy
- - Semester Studying Renaissance Art
Interactive Producer for SaaS content technology provider. Responsible for campaign communications, production, and deliverables between clients and internal cross-functional teams. Creative supervision of critical client legal and communication content for solution delivery. Supervising and managing campaign timelines, creative, and assets in Workfront and Digital Asset Management (DAM) software for interactive campaign launches. Increased transitional, on-boarding, and communication strategies within an experiential UX/UI platform driving groundbreaking engagement and analytics.
- Producer at GuideSpark, Inc
- Producer at Stun Creative Agency
- Co-Executive Producer at Intuitive Entertainment
- Co-Executive Producer at Discovery Communications
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Cinema
310-270-5685 [email protected] Freelance Senior Interactive Producer, Team One
- Freelance Senior Integrated Producer, VICE Media at VICE
- Freelance Senior Digital Producer at The Refinery
- Freelance Senior Interactive Producer at
- Freelance Senior Integrated Producer at Left Field Labs
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Education
• Manages the development of web projects, platforms and marketing emails by working with designers, writers, developers and QA throughout each project phase
• Presents creative work in front of senior stakeholders including creative directors, art directors and executive producers
• Manages communication with client on project needs, assets, approvals and resourcing while also managing expectations, timelines and final deliverables
• Develops project plans, scope, estimates and resourcing for new and prospective projects
• Leads daily team meetings to review ongoing projects, resource availability and resolve bottlenecks
• Generates burn reports to help track hours and spend
• Refines existing process and implements new standards to improve workflow and team productivity
- Senior Interactive Producer at Traction onsite at Apple
- Project & Traffic Manager / Nest (Contract) at
- Coordinator / Project Manager at Comcast Spotlight
- Senior Product Coordinator at Caleres
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Strategic Design and Management