– manages digital and print creative projects
• Leads various types of projects including interactive web and mobile development, retail and points of purchase (POP) material, digital and print media, monthly and regional newsletters, and event signage
• Ensures all elements of projects are implemented on schedule, on time, resourced, and within budget
• Organizes and leads all internal project meetings including kick-offs, brainstorming/working sessions, status meetings, deliverable reviews, and team quality assurance sessions
- Interactive Project Manager at Fuse Interactive
- Lead Project Manager at Brandify
- Project Manager at Brandify
- Project Manager at BookingPal Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Quantitative Economics
Supervises all agency interactive production services, including but not limited to, website design and development and email marketing.
• Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget.
• Develops strong, trusting relationships between agency and agency partners, provides leadership and support during strategy, ideation and execution.
• Provides extensive knowledge of, and preferably, hands-on experience with as wide an array as possible of digital communication methods.
- Interactive Project Manager at Evok Advertising
- Junior Web Developer at Maestro Healthcare Technology
- Marketing Graduate Assistant at Goucher College
- MADArts, Brand Manager at Goucher College MADArts
at this Job
- BA - Design
- - Business
Manage project profitability of high quality projects on time and on budget. Translate interactive strategy and brand requirements to actionable concepts. Proactively investigate the balance of client needs with what is best for the agency. Convey technical specs or issues in an easily understood way to non-technical users. Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects. Coordinate and communicate details of client meetings and agenda development. Support new business efforts through coordination and management for proposal team.
- Interactive Project Manager at Nebo Agency
- QA Lead, Project Manager at Content Thread
- Account Executive at Armchair Media
- Digital Marketing Project Manager at Williams-Sonoma Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BFA - Studio Art
- Interactive Project Manager at Hogarth Worldwide
- Content Project Manager at Hogarth Worldwide
- Developer Operations Analyst - Instagram at Facebook
- Delivery Orientation Specialist at Tesla Motors
1 month at this Job
- Professional Certificate - Applied Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication and Media Studies
Developed and managed timelines and budgets, then managed the proper execution of the plan · Scoped and estimated projects and individual tasks by working with the different department heads and project leads · Developed technical requirements and documentation · Met deadlines and worked with the team to have contingency plans · Worked with the internal team to resolve competing or conflicting situations. · Developed and managed relationships with third-party vendors · Managed scheduling and hosting of meetings with internal team, clients and vendors
- Interactive Project Manager at HZDG
- Digital Project Manager at Merkle Inc.
- Web Project Manager at Aircraft Owners and Pilot Association
- Marketing Facilitator at Women In Transition
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Finance
- - Project Management
- Graduate Certificate - Business Fundamentals
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications
- High School Diploma
Manage digital teams on various national accounts, and Fortune 500 companies, to ensure timelines and deadlines are met.
● Set and coordinate schedules, budgets, and meetings to ensure all are in line with the clients and teams goals.
● Creative hand in the concept, and development, of client websites, collateral material, contests and promotions.
- INTERACTIVE PROJECT MANAGER at BFG Marketing
- OWNER, INTERACTIVE PROJECT MANAGER at eMarketSouth
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER at
- REGIONAL DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER at Southwinds Technologies
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- MARKETING & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Strategic planning and concept development for PNC consumer and small business credit card acquisition, retention and maximization, aligning with mass media advertising to support the brand.
• Manage multiple lead gen and acquisition EM/DM/social media campaigns on different timelines and budgets, with multiple test cells, varied by message, offer and vehicle.
• Establish initial project organization and PM tools to ensure smooth, orderly execution of financial services projects.
- Interactive Project Manager at RAPP
- Marketing Project Manager at Gorilla
- Senior Digital Project Manager at Varidesk
- Digital Project Manager at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Monitor over 300+ websites
• Act as a liaison between creative professionals, developers, and management team members
• Schedule and conduct On-board meetings with new clients for site creation
• Content management
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Manage and maintain local listings and analytics via (Bing, Google, Apple)
• Monitor all lead tracking
• Web development coding experience
• Schedule email marketing campaigns
• Edit sites using HTML, Photoshop, and other platforms.
• Provide thorough support and problem resolution for clients
• Daily website QA / testing
• Leadership, management, and accountability over front-end developers
• Managing client communication
• Project estimating with developers
- Interactive Project Manager at Costar Group
- Asset Manager at Northern Leasing Systems
- Tax Site Manager at Food Bank NYC
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Accounting Certificate
• Senior Interactive Project Manager and Certified Scrum Master managing and tracking website development projects and other interactive initiatives for our clients.
• Acts as the liaison between our resources, account team and clients.
• Taking a project from initial conception and scoping through to its successful completion, including facilitating and reporting throughout the project and maintaining budget and schedule parameters.
- Senior Project Manager, HZ at HZ
- Deputy Director at UX and Web Solutions, JBS International, Inc
- UX and Usability Testing at JBS International, Inc
- Project Manager/Scrum Master at UX and Web Solutions, JBS International, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Theatre Production
Project Manager - Indigo Post - San Diego, CA - '13 - current (Below is a brief overview, see my LinkedIn profile for further detail:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseybrookings/) Video/Interactive project manager
• Budgeting, client relations, asset management, schedule/deadline management, creative advisement, quality assurance Post Production Manager
• New business development and networking, employee management, daily operations Social Media Manager
• Website updates/maintenance - WordPress
• Social media management: Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Yelp Bookkeeper
• Invoice generation, accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciliation, reports
- Project Manager at Indigo Post
- Board of Directors Member at KRFY Panhandle Radio
- Assistant to the President at The Aspire Institute
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Broadcasting and Digital Media - Psychology