New York, NY
Founder / Digital Architect / Project manager
● Developed game strategy, sourced technical team and created interface
● Sourced and Licensed content consistent with platform goals
● Assists consultants with various database, code and SEO implementation
● Established short term and long term benchmarks
● Developed resources, venues and contacts for marketing international Personal-PR platform
● Identify sales opportunities, present value proposition and research customized content solutions
- Founder / Digital Architect / Interactive Project manager at MARKyourSPOT(tm) News
- CEO/Founder at LifestYle Brokers Inc.
- Architectural Strategist / Public Relations Consultant at All In Place
- Architectural Consultant / Design Strategist at Granary Associates
8 years at this Job
- High school
Project Manager: I believe a solid plan is the only way to give the client what they want (an on-time launch) and my resources what they need (the room to produce a quality product). So, as a Project Manager I define and document the requirements of a project in cooperation with a Salesperson and Sales Engineer. Then I will develop a project plan that ensures we launch on time. This approach requires tenacity, experience, and good judgment above all. I have spent the majority of my time on brand-focused digital promotions specializing in sweepstakes, instant win games, contests and reward programs. Most projects are completed within three months of initiation.
- Interactive Project Manager at Prizelogic
- Senior Project Manager of Web Development at Arrowhead Advertising
- Project Manager, Web Developer at FireDrum Internet Marketing
- Project Manager, Web Developer at Amazing Mail
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Manage clients and creative teams throughout creative process to deliver digital assets for paid/unpaid media including static, HTML and rich media units, OOH, social media channels, online look books and e-commerce specialty pages, consumer facing emails and e-commerce site refreshes to support NA, NAW and Global initiatives. * Oversight of project status, collaborate with all stakeholders: clients, creative teams, and vendors * Identify scope of project, key requirements, recommended/requested creative approach * Develop and manage estimates, budgets, and schedules, scope and quality * Conduct and recap kick-off and status meetings to clearly define deliverables * Manage outside vendor support for: HTML design/development, video content creation/optimization, photography, printing, fulfillment * Responsible for final QA of all consumer facing assets; proofing and testing * Coordinate product photoshoots using internal and external resources * Produce on-body lifestyle shoots scouting locations, talent search, photography
- Interactive Project Manager, Global Creative Services at Timberland
- Freelance Project Manager - Independent Contractor at
- Account Manager at TR Design
- Account Manager at Tomlinson Design - Newburyport
7 years, 1 month at this Job
Participates in new business proposals and RFPs. Implements project management processes and best practices to develop higher efficiency within the team. Manages the production of augmented reality, banner campaigns, web development, animation production and other projects. Works closely with clients, in-house, outsource, freelance and third party resources to complete projects on time and within budget. Mentors junior producer.
- Interactive Project Manager at DSG / RR DONNELLEY
- Content Managem ent Team Supervisor at ETF.COM
- Web Producer at DIRECTV
- Project Manager at ATMOSPHERE BBDO
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Illustration
New York Created UX design with in house design team Coordinated internal resources and vendors for the awless execution of projects De ned project scope and objectives ensuring technical feasibility Developed a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress Measured project performance using appropriate tools and techniques Established and maintained relationships with third parties/vendors
- Interactive Project Manager at Sun Broadcast Group Inc
- Assistant Broadcast Negotiator at GroupM
- Office Services Clerk at MEC
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - interactive media design
6. Director of Project and Technology Services / Lead Project Manager / Interactive Project Manager / Lead Project Manager Resume
o Serve on the Leadership Team of the agency to develop annual business objectives and goals as well as department goals o Develop and document agency process for successful outcomes as well as evaluating and adapting processes to fit with client needs o Direct and supervise team of project managers, manage workloads, oversee estimates and provide day-to-day support o Direct and supervise team of web developers, assist in content upload, QA, launch protocols and provide day-to-day support o Hire, review and elevate Project Management and Web Development team. Interview and evaluate for all departments of the agency o Oversee overall project workflow and creative resources (internal/external) throughout the agency to meet client objectives o Project Management o Define scope, objectives, deliverables and timeline. Ensure proper communication channels are set up. o Assign creative team (both internal/external), drive and support team for deadlines/deliverables, assess risk to project and communicate to account team, manage and report on budget o Oversee concepting, product launches, videos, print collateral, social/paid campaigns, websites, microsites, apps and Request for Proposal responses o Work with Fortune 500 companies such as 3M, Boston Scientific, Cargill, Thrivent, UHC, Allianz and Ameriprise to ensure projects are integrating all stakeholders and utilizing any system/software established by the client o Manage jobs/clients of various budgets up to over $1M o Researched, evaluated and implemented project management/agency software to increase efficiency. Managed the change management, training and continued administration and training of software for entire team. o Managed team's migration to Office 365 and introduction of OneDrive
- Director of Project and Technology Services / Lead Project Manager / Interactive Project Manager / Lead Project Manager at Morsekode Creative Agency
- Consultant at Marketing Services and Graphic Design
- Content Manager/UX Team at BulkReefSupply.com
- Marketing Services Coordinator at Marketing Services and Graphic Design
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Communication - Business Communication
- - Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
Throughout the years, I took multiple roles. I started of as a flash developer then took a dual role of art director and a main interactive developer. I used my skills as a designer to come up with new and different ideas to create multiple websites and banners to support the company's clients needs and wishes. For past 6 years, I worked my way up to a digital production manager than to my current position as a Director of Digital Productions. For past 4 years, I've overseen all digital work for the company, from agency's own website's maintenance and updates to various clients' website updates, creation of new websites, digital banner advertisments, video overlays for different platforms to email marketing.
• 170eea.com: Interactive Designer/Developer on multiple flash and HTML websites: Worked very closely with the art directors, copy writers and account directors to create a real estate website located in NYC
• Avrettfreeginsberg.com: I manage the maintenance and constant updates to the company's main website. Updates usually happens frequently on the portfolio section, Press and People section.
• Therapause Website: main art director and a one of two developers. I worked closely with the creative director and the account directors to design and execute user friendly website which was straight forward and easy to use for the target audience which were mainly the older women who were facing or learning about menupause. I was involved in face to face contact with the client to understand first hand what was best suited for the campaign.
• Baby Orajel Website maintenance and updates: main developer on Baby Orajel's main website's maintenance and updates on products and creative in general
• Baby Orajel Flash banners: art director and a flash developer, designed and executed expandable flash banners which were distributed throughout multiple websites related to baby care
• Gentle Naturals ® flash banners: art director and a flash developer, designed and executed expandable flash banners which were distributed throughout multiple websites related to baby care.
• Purina: Mighty Dog Pitch flash website: As part of a pitch to win over Mighty Dog by Purina, created a flash website. It included interactive dog doing multiple tasks depending on what navigation item was clicked. All art and animation was done in flash using actionscripts and timeline animation
• Purreal Life Pitch flash website: Worked with the creative director and the associated creative director to build a flash website to support the pitch to Purina on creating webisodes about animated cats living in the same house. The webisodes now live on petcentric.com
• Purina: Purina One, Friskies, Felix (Europe): creation of video overlays
• Hard Rock Park Website: one of two flash developers on creating a full flash website. Day to day contact with the creative director and account team to create a site with music and full of animation to create excitement and thrill
• Newport-pleasure.com websites: -Started of as one of the main flash developers when Newport launched its very first website incorporating flash with our company which was an upgrade from what it used to be built by a different agency. -worked closely with the creative team to constantly update the look, create new interactive content -Weekly to monthly updates on the website to support different programs and to highlight different section of the website. Updates also included updates new programs, sweepstakes, new and/or updated content for the games and trivia sections
• Newport-pleasure.com mobile websites
• Newport-pleasure.com HTML5 Re-design Concepts
• Van Cleef & Arpels Flash banners
• Prestige Brands: Pitch Wordpress Website to win over Social Media related work: Working closely with creative directors and account directors, I created a multi page wordpress site to explain and showcase agency's objectives and work samples to pitch to acquire Prestige Brands social media work for various OTC brands such as Dramamaine, Little Remedies, Clear Eyes, Choloraseptic, Luden's, Debrox, Dentek, BC, Nix and Monastat.
• Prestige Brands: Dramamaine, Little Remedies, Clear Eyes, Choloraseptic, Luden's, Debrox, Dentek, BC, Nix and Monastat: Responsible for creating and/or overseeing digital work from creation of estimates to execution for HTM 5 animated web banners, HTML5 interactive web banners, static banners, email marketing
• Lornamead: Yardley London Soap: As a director of digital production, played a role to help create timeline and estimate to re-create the Yardley London Soap's wordpress website. I was the sole programmer to create 10+ page wordpress website working closely with the website designer. Currently responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
• Lornamead: Liceshield Website: As a director of digital production, played a role to help create timeline and estimate to move the existing static website to wordpress platform and making the website multi-lingual. As a sole programmer, created the multi-lingual wordpress websites. Currently responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
• Lornamead: Finesse Website: Responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
- Interactive Designer/Art Director/Acting Director at Digital Production
- Interactive Designer at Nylon Magazine
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Illustration - Illustration
Engaging with the Microsoft Education and all 50 states Departments of Education to certify the use of Windows 10 in S Mode for large scale online assessments. Executed in Excel, MS Teams, Skype, and OneNote.
• Develops project calendar and timelines for project including multiple work streams
• Understands and prioritizes work against available capacity and resources
• Executes against timeline and working with stakeholders from kickoff to final delivery
• Owns regular status updates to team and stakeholders
• Collaborates with stakeholders and project contributors across departments to ensure milestones and deliverables are aligned and met on time
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues for team affecting delivery of campaign
• Manage workflow assigned. Aggregates feedback and makes recommendations to stakeholders on resolution
• Evaluates to improve delivery practices, including process and templates, plus workflow optimization
• Comprehensive knowledge of the digital production processes
- Project Manager - Project Certify at Wimmer Solutions for Microsoft Education Team
- Project Assistant at content26, LLC
- Copywriter & Editor at Lolly & Company
- Homemaker at Mother, Wife
7 months at this Job
- - Interactive Delivery Management
- Training Certificate
• Project Management of engagement of new vendor agency for Hunting, Fishing and Branded content efforts
• Project Management of Graphic design components of 5 LL Bean Store remodels throughout New England
• Project Management of design content components for all Branded content projects
- Project Manager at LL Bean
- Senior Digital Producer and Agile Process Implementation Specialist at RPA
- Senior Project Manager (Contract) at FNG CNG
- Time out to provide care for Family Member at Disney Worldwide DTSS Digital Media Agency
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Communication Systems - Digital Communication Systems
- BTEC HND in Media Design - Media Design
• Management of implementation of marketing development funds allocated by vendors to partners on a semi-annual basis.
• Manage internal resource allocation. Work with internal and external teams to manage project timelines and execute on partner deliverables.
• Act as the primary relationship manager between the organization and partner during execution and delivery.
• Ensuring consistent client satisfaction throughout the campaign lifecycle.
• Execute on social, digital, email telemarketing marketing initiatives based on program scope.
• Manage program management tools including Salesforce, Workfront, Smartsheets and Box.
• Clients: HP Enterprise; HP Inc.; AT&T; Juniper; Intel; Dell
- Marketing Project Manager at The Channel Company
- Senior Digital Account Executive at Comm
- Interactive Manager at Hudson Valley Community College
- Interactive Account/Program Manager at WELD Media
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism - Journalism