For the past 7-8 years I have been crafting beautiful, functional & practical spaces for clients. Paying attention to the details, clients wants & needs I use color, textures, new & old pieces to create a perfect space. With every client I start with consultation,take measurements,room planning & get to know client and their budget. Research products, create room board and shop for all products. Schedule and complete installation within the set timeline. Also offer consultation on color & material selections. I work mostly with residential but did have the opportunity to be the sole Decorator for Hamilton Mill Animal Hospital.
- Interior Decorator at L|M Interior Decorator
- Interior Decorator at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Self-employed interior decorator
• Personal shopper for clients interior needs
• Helped clients with their interior decorating finishes
- Interior Decorator at Olsen Designs
- Property manager/caretaker at Ehringer Estate
- Product Development/Merchandising Assistant at David Donahue
- Host, Bartender, Server and Expediter at Romano’s Macaroni Grill
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Family and Consumer sciences Major Interior Design
- - Studies in Business and Aboriginal Culture
Interior Decorator Over 17 years experience as a full service decorator Worked for 3 major furniture stores in Florida and Texas Space Planning, furniture selection and placement, accessories, color Selections Managed several independent design showrooms Sales Representative Independent sales representative to the Design & Furniture Industry Represented over 30 companies Attended both the Atlanta and High Point Markets Merchandised customer's stores when new merchandise was received Recruiting Sales/Manger Managed temporary firms, handling both sales, recruiting & placements Handled clerical and industrial temps, and a security division Received outstanding recognition for sales and placement Administrative Assistant Executive secretarial and receptionist for several companies Office management Administrative assistant for the Maryland General Assembly
- Interior Decorator at P.L. Designs
10 years, 9 months at this Job
Interio design, Staging, Customer service, office receptionist/clerk. Decorate, re-decorate and organization services. Answer phone, set- up appointments, invoice, file records, multi-media marketing.
- Interior Decorator at Dulce'zza Creations Interior Design
- Neiman Marcus at Retail Business Services
- Draftsman/Designer at Mark plog and Associates
- Receptionist/Office Assistant at Scott Glass
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
- - Real Estate courses
• Established proprietary interior design firm that has grown through advertising, referrals, special events, bridal shows, direct mail advertising and networking.
• Effectively work with a diverse group of residential clients, from those designing newly constructed homes to established homeowners desiring room upgrades as well as those making the transition to smaller living spaces.
• Implemented successful design plans to help clients to identify, envision and determine their personal design concept and most importantly establish a realistic budget plan
• Reviewed project costs to stay within monetary guidelines, measured and ordered furniture, accessorized and made sure tradesmen adhered to cost and time schedule
• Designed corporate spaces according to established brand, respected company input and worked within budget restraints and space restrictions.
- Interior Decorator at Fresh Eye Design
- Operations Manager / Sales Manager at Home Accessory Warehouse
- Store Manager at Storehouse Furniture
- Sales Manager / Visual Manager at Pottery Barn Novi and Somerset
11 years at this Job
- - Business, Marketing and Communications
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
I am self employed as a interior decorator and I create & sell unique home decor. I specialize in decorating the interior of homes, but I’ve been honored to decorate many local businesses and schools in the southern Indiana area. I’ve branched into doing business window display & teaching small business owners how to Best market, display and attract customers. I make & create unique custom art and home decor items that I sell at art and festival extravaganzas, and to my personal clients.
- Interior Decorator at Self Owned Business
- Store Manager at Kirkland's
- Realtor at Schuler Bauer Real Estate
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Merchandising & Design Diploma - Merchandising & Design
- Some college
Design interior residential spaces by developing and implementing design schemes, select and purchase furnishings, communicate with and supervise contractors.
- Interior Decorator at Self Own Business
- Private Practice Nutritionist at Self Own Business
- Eating Disorder Nutritionist at Renfrew Center of New York
- Research Nutritionist at American Health Foundation
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Interior Decorator
- Master's - Nutrition
- Bachelor's - Psychobiology
- High school
Greet clients and consult with them to help identify and solve decorating challenges, whether choosing flooring, paint colors, cabinetry, appliances, kitchen design, furniture, upholstery, and textiles, such as rugs, art work and accessories, and bringing in mixed media. Intuitive and articulate in providing comprehensive suggestions that meet clients' personality styles and goals. Maintain client relationships to strengthen and obtain repeat business.
- INTERIOR DECORATOR at STEVENS AND BURKE, LLC BUILDERS
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• Helping clients achieve their personal style in their homes and/or business with color, furniture, and accessories
• Up to date with current design trends
- Interior Decorator at Self-employed
- Lead Visual Merchandiser/Retail Sales at Rooms
- Owner/Operator at Peacock Cottage
- Customer Service Specialist at Palmetto Home and Garden
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
- - Accounting
Plan, design, and furnish residential properties to create aesthetically unique living spaces; consult with clients to establish décor needs and utilize Punch software to create custom projects, proposals and schematics, meeting client budgets, personal taste, and timeframes.
• Promoted company on Facebook
• Researched and monitored the industry to maintain currency on changing sales and trends.
• Selected suitable furniture, décor and accessories for staging markets.
• Give clients information about strategies to keep spaces fresh and inviting.
- Interior Decorator at Self
- Office Secretary at Massasoit Community College
- Legal Secretary at Rice, Stalknect and Billman, Attorneys at Law
- Bookkeeper at Marine Federal Credit Union
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Early Childhood Education