• Communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and their design needs.
• Visit project sites to evaluate progress and to respond to customers’ concerns or questions.
• Schedule and oversee deliveries to main office and client residences.
• Copy, digitize and file office documents.
• Research concepts and materials to support design.
- Interior Design Assistant at Eleanor Cummings Interior Design
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interior Architecture
Provide assistance in the creation of preliminary plans through SketchUp Assist principal designer with drawings, schedules, design boards, sample selections Maintain digital library. sales literature, materials library, update and maintain design forms Research competitive items for comparison Return samples, run errands, record CEUs Assist with pre photo shoots
- Interior Design Assistant at Fiori Interior Design LLC
- Interior Design Assistant at Leedy Interiors LLC
- Interior Design Intern at
- Administrative Assistant to Production Manager at Direct Dimensional Design LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
• working closely with Principal Designers, developers, architects and interior designers
• handling meeting with clients, working on kitchen, walk-in closets, vanities layouts, helping clients to design cabinetry based on their needs, assisting clients with choosing materials and finishes, correcting shop drawings, checking appliances specification, submitting jobs for production, communicating with an international manufacturer, maintaining specification and project binders.
• understanding architectural principles
• managing office and provide clerical support, order supplies, etc.
• managing calendar and scheduling
• personal errands
- Interior Design Assistant at Italian Kitchen Design, Yeara Design
- Administrative Assistant at Ella Tein Diamond Co
- Managing Administrator at Royal Visa NY
- Interior Design Intern at Vanessa Deleon Associates
9 months at this Job
- - Architecture
- - Interior Architecture
- - Fine Arts
- Master's - Ukrainian Language and Literature
Worked with Jackson Design and Remodeling in San Diego, CA. as Interior Design Assistant. Working with Interior Designers in the design process, preparing complete construction drawings, cabinetry details, tile take offs, ordering material, schedule, client meetings, project binders, client contact, showroom tours, ordering samples. We received several “Product Knowledge” sessions from our vendors. Worked on the ASID 2017 Kitchen & Bath Tour.
- Interior Design Assistant at Jackson Design and Remodeling
- Architect at Self employed
- Architectural Designer at INCPISA
- Architect assistant of a Superintendent and Supervisor at Building State Office
11 months at this Job
- - Architecture
- High school or equivalent - Math and Physics
• Organized project scope of interior work, decorative budget, and purchases.
• Point-of-contact for designer showrooms and furniture companies.
• Assistant to Architect in all aspects of interior work-related duties.
- Interior Design Assistant at James Scott Weaver Architects
- VISUAL DISPLAY ASSEMBLY (FREELANCE) at MACKENZIE CHILDS, LLC
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER at SEN ARCHITECTS, LLP
- SEASONAL DECORATOR at AMERICAN CHRISTMAS, INC
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Envorinmental Sustainability
- BACHELOR - ARCHITECTURE
• Experienced in loading and delivering furniture.
• Responsible for installing furniture and accessories.
• Efficient and effective at hanging mirrors, artwork, and window treatments.
• Polite and courteous to clients and customers.
• Assisted with interior design ideas.
• Excelled in training employees to deliver and install.
- Installer, Interior Design Assistant at Furniture Mover
- Valet Driver, Valet Parking Assistant at Eagle Parking
- Crew-Team Member, Line Cook at Chipotle Mexican Grill
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Explored new technologies and tools to find the best fit for company's needs.
05/2018 - 08/2018
• Created 3D models of interior spaces using Chief Architect: Home Designer Software.
• Collaborated with lead designer and prepared drawings and layouts in compliance with guidelines, contributing design ideas during conceptual brainstorming sessions.
• Created and oversaw floor plans that would fit customer demographics and company's brand, adjusting designs to address lead designer's feedback Crown Point High School Crown Point, IN
• Provided private instruction to individual and small groups of students to improve Private Tutor academic performance in middle school mathematics and science. 09/2013 - 06/2015
• Prepared individuals and groups for academic and standardized tests.
• Utilized technology in tutoring sessions to diversify and enhance learning
- Interior Design Assistant at Designs By Donna
3 months at this Job
- - Industrial Engineering
-Design Booth for art and furniture display. - Create concept drawing and rendering. - Design and layout a floor plan and detailing AutoCAD drawing for residential. - Work on material and specifications for the project. - Assist and help picking up packages, samples and orders to our customers. - Assist with pricing and budgeting our products and bidding to our costumers. - Communicate and update our costumers with their line time of their project. - Scheduling and calling for our office operations. - Provide an excellent customer service. - Maintain and organize resource library and the office.
- Interior Design Assistant at Francis Interiors Design
- Senior Year at PRATT
- Senior Year at 2 - Hospice Care
- Junior Year at 3 - THE PRE- PRODUCTION STUDIO
5 months at this Job
- BFA - Interior Design
- Associates Degree - Math and Science
• Attended to client meetings for measurements, and collected information to formulate the design plan.
• Created alternate design concept boards for designer which was presented to the client including design drawings renderings and custom furniture designs.
• Determine project scopes of work, including color schemes, space planning, layout, FF&E utilization,
• multi-image storyboard portraits and canvas; using CAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop.
• Researched and assisted in selection of all interior and exterior finishes, generating spec sheets in Wecora.
• Project installations, followed up on orders, established new vendor connections and estimated project cost.
• Maintained and organize the resource library, prepared documents, assemble and updated binders.
• Perform office tasks as needed, handled correspondence, bank deposits and book keeping.
• Attended company design and sales meeting to establish new goals and sales
- Interior Design Assistant at Nikki Klugh Design Group
- Interior Design Assistant, Internship, Design at D Square Interiors & Nikki Klugh Design Group
- Customer Service Rep at Adventure Insurance Services
- Clerk/Office Assistant at Southwestern College (Office of Physical Education and Outreach)
3 years at this Job
Phone: (816) 635-2085 I managed this furniture and décor store by staging, design and creating the perfect combination of home décor. Also I create furniture by repurposing antiques along with modern items by distressing, staining and painting furniture to be offered in the store for purchase. This position is working closely with our Interior Designer in the preparation of home design, ordering, shopping and staging for our clients home or business. I assist with inventory supplies and working in our showroom store with our customers while suggesting décor enhancement.
• I bring to this position a highly-organized mindset that proves to be a much-needed asset to our team.
• Always being able and willing to jump in and assist where needed on an ever-changing daily routine with our customer and client needs.
- Manager/Interior Design Assistant at Piece by Piece/Subsidiary of Affinity Worldwide
- Billing Specialist at Affinity Worldwide
- Family Support Assistant at Economic Security Corporation/Early Head Start Division
- Client Services Representative at Affinity Worldwide
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- License - Real Estate Salesperson
- High School Diploma