Home interior design consultant
• Original one of a kind fashions
• Original Fiber Art Designs
- Interior Design Consultant at Sassafras Designs
- Property Accountant at Grubb & Ellis Mgt Service/Kraft Global Foods
- Cash Receipts Analyst at Cucco, Kahan, Dominicis, Etal Medical Billing
- Accountant at AllState Insurance
15 years, 10 months at this Job
Interior Design Sales Associate
• Selling up-scale furniture and décor.
• Execute quality guest service to create relationships.
• Applying design consultation skills to drive sales. Independent Real Estate Management of Vacation Properties
• Booking weekly rentals in Winter Park, Florida.
• Developing lasting relations and enhancing experiences to ensure return guests. Seminole Magazine Account Executive
• Print and Internet Advertising sales. A local Lifestyle Magazine that published 9 months a year in Seminole County, Winter Park and Maitland. Closed after 14 years in business.
• Established sales and communication with various businesses and clients in the local market. Scan Design Furniture Sales and Interior Design Consultant
• Sales and Interior Design consultant. Unique and Upscale contemporary, modern style furniture. Family owed Furniture Store Corporation. Ashley Furniture Home Store Sales and Interior Design
• Sales and Interior Design Consultant. Largest furniture store in the country. Managed customer relationship and direct sales to maintain and surpass my sales budget. Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Sales Executive
• I worked in the Discovery Department in charge of selling vacation packages and vacation ownership to International and U.S. clientele. Marriott World Wide International-Orlando Marketing Executive
• Linkage Department at Marriott Vacation Club International. Marketing .I was in charge of selling vacation Club Packages. Booking Tours directly with the guest at the different Top Marriott Hotels in the Orlando Area. Properties included- The JW Marriott, World Center Marriott, Residence Inn, Springhill by Sea World
• My job responsibilities included a Concierge position with the Public Relations department. Entravision Communications Corp. Univision affiliate. -Orlando Senior Account Executive
• Multinational Media Broadcast TV group Properties including WVEN/Univision TV, WOTF/UNIMAS TV / FM Radio Salsa 98.1, including 2 websites.
• My job duties were to create successful advertising strategies for our local clients, through placement of their Ads in different multimedia platforms in order to increase their business and presence in the marketplace. As a Senior Account Executive I maintained the position as one of the top billers, bringing in an average of $1,200.000 a year with my portfolio of accounts. I built a steady and excellent relationship with my clients over the years including: strategic consulting, business plan & sales strategy development.
• Assist directing / managing the production of TV and Radio commercial, voice overs & script writing.
• Generate new business, new product setups within the Orlando market. In-Store & Outdoor promotions. Some of my top accounts handle were corporate accounts such as: Martinez Maglardi Law Firm, The Pendas Law Firm, Morgan and Morgan Law firm, Luis Vega Law, Pardy and Rodriguez law Firm, Goya Foods of Florida, Polytechnic University of P.R., Bravo Supermarkets, Gallery Furniture, Scan Design Furniture, David Maus Toyota, Fountain Auto Mall, Central Florida Toyota and many others. Latino International Newspaper-Orlando, Florida Print Media Sales Account Executive
• A well-known newspaper in the market for more than 10 years. Distribution in Central Florida and Tampa. Vistana Resorts International - Orlando, Florida Account executive for Timeshare International markets.
- Interior Design Consultant at Baers Furniture
- Property Managment vacation Rental at MY OWN Company
- Account Executive Print Media at Seminole Magazine
- Interior Design Consultant at Scan Design Furniture
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications-Advertising and Marketing
- Certificate - Appreciation of Antiques & History of Art
- Certificate - Interior Design
- Certificate - French Language and Culture
- Certificate - Simultaneous translation Spanish
Owner and Interior Design Consultant
Improve aesthetics while providing comfortable, functional environments; perform interior decorating and floral design services for residential and corporate clients. Manage decorating/design projects from concept to completion. Turn prospects into customers, negotiate pricing; collaborate with vendors to get best value for purchases.
• Conduct meetings, provide advice/suggestions regarding interior design factors, such as space layout and planning, placement of furnishings and equipment, and optimizing/coordinating color.
• Transform client needs and plans into creative and elegant finished products; ensure projects meet clients' taste, budget, and time frame.
• Provide helpful information and samples, when possible, regarding fabric, furniture, accessory and art selections; invite client feedback/input as selections are finalized.
• Meet the decorating/interior design needs of clients; use strong organizational and customer service skills and ability to work well others, to work with clients and to manage projects.
- FREELANCE INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANT at Decorating Den Interiors
- Banquet Server at THE LODGE CLUB
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Accounting Technology
- - Interior Design
I assist customers with countertop selections, and window treatments. I go to the clients home and measure for countertops and windows, and then give them a quote based upon those measurements. I am responsible for answering phone calls and assisting customers in our showroom as well as being the assistant to the head Interior Design Consultant, helping with organization on variouos Commercial and Residential jobs. As well as placing customers orders, keeping them all together and making sure each jobs materials come in on time and that installers job sheets are prepared.
- INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANT at GLENN’S TILE & CARPET
- RESIDENTIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE at CUTTING EDGE COUNTERTOPS, INC
- INTERIOR DESIGNER at GORMAN'S FURNITURE
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at DAVID'S BRIDAL
11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR - Interior Design
Interior Design services which focused on custom draperies and window treatments, I opened a small higher end retail furniture and design boutique in 2018 in downtown Cocoa Beach, FL. I managed the retail business while taking design clients. Due to differences with the property owner I closed the location.
- Owner/Interior Design Consultant at Interior Stylings
- Decorator at Jcpenney's
- Visual Display Manager at Kanes's Furniture
- Interior Design Consultant at Bay Design
10 years at this Job
- A.A. degree
- A.S. degree - Graphic Design Technology
- Associate of Science - Interior Design
• Provide homebuyer with helpful and exciting experience by showing interior design products that fit to their needs
• Daily communicate with communities agents, vendors and builders to finalize process
• Effectively manage the design upgrade sales
• Advise homebuyer on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and color coordination
• Estimate material requirements and costs
• Accurately record product selections using established department procedures, systems, and practices
• Assists in resolving homebuyer(s) problems and/or concerns
• Work with a team of 7 for effectively present and sale new design product
- Interior Design Consultant at ISI -Interior Specialists
- Real Estate Investor and Entrepreneur at Seqoint Inc
- Administrative Manager at Precyse Technologies Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- HNC - (Higher National Certificate) Interior Design
- Associate of Art in Staging and interior decorating - APSD Property Scene Designers
- Bachelor's - BS in Economy and Management
Residential and Commercial Interior Design Consultant
- Interior Design Consultant at Rite-Loom Flooring, Design & Construction
- Interior Design Consultant at Bassett Furniture
- Showroom Consultant at Anaheim Patio & Fireside
- Interior Designer at Robb & Stucky
11 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Fine Arts
Delivered inspired, efficient interior design advice to client Assisted in material and finish selection and staging of the vacation rental Met with client weekly to ensure the most suitable design outcomes
- Interior Design Consultant at Degaje LLC
- Interior Design Intern at Big Fir Designs
- Design And Marketing Assistant at Crooked River Metal Art
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design - Interior Design
• Assisted Lead Designers with various special projects, product sourcing and client installations
• Created and oversaw design project timelines and budgets
• Prepared new business presentations
• Helped build and maintain strong client relationships
- Interior Design Consultant at JM DESIGN STUDIOS/DAYNA KATLIN INTERIORS
- Executive Marketing Consultant at RAZOR USA LLC
- Talent Management & Production Consultant at INPHENATE
- Marketing Director at 30 SIXTY ADVERTISING & DESIGN
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Provided Interior Design for clients through visiting home sites, 3D renderings and funishing offerings.
• Guided unfamiliar clients through the history and ethics of the company.
• Provided sales support to co-workers
• Maintained client information and was proactive with bi-weekly communications for follow-up, promotions and client focused activities.
- Interior Design Consultant at Natuzzi Italia
- Sales Associate at Neiman Marcus
- Design Consultant at STICKLEY, AUDI & CO.
- Sales Consultant at Longchamp USA, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Design