-Senior Internal Audit Manager. Manage customer focus audit team of seven dedicated to examining PNC retail products and services to ensure that PNC commitments/fees are honored by it to customers, including credit card, lending, collections, etc. Use innovative data technicques and complaint information.
- Senior Internal Audit Manager at PNC Financial Services Group
- Senior Model Risk Reporting Analyst at KeyCorp
- Lead Operational Risk Analyst at KeyCorp
- PNC Project Manager at Consult USA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Economics
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Provided impactful analysis on annual risk assessment of the company to develop next year audit plan
• Leaded and managed financials, compliance (OFAC & BSA), and operational audit engagements. Duties included planning, executing, and reporting of audit as well as communicating with audit clients throughout audit engagement.
• Performed remediation testing (limited scope audit) to ensure previously identified audit deficiencies were resolved.
• Participated in management review of audit plan and audit schedule to ensure approved audit plan was on track. Coached staffs and line managers on audit best practice and audit methodology of the department
- IT Internal Audit Manager at ACI Worldwide, Inc., Internal Audit Department
- Senior Internal Auditor at Omaha Public Power District, Corporate Audit Division
- Senior Financial Analyst at Omaha Public Power District, Nuclear Business Planning & Analysis Dept.
- Senior Financial Analyst at Omaha Public Power District, Corporate Accounting Division
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting (emphasis in Taxation)
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting and Business Administration
• Communicated with Executive heads Of the user Departments at the initial engagement, (SOTP)® - by MSI Management and through audit exit meeting. Strategy Institute-USA. ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER Professional International Course GNPOC - Greater Nile Petroleum Operations Company - 09/2001 to 08/2015 studies in:
• Assist the Audit Manager to develope and maintained standardized audit programs to monitor,
• Enterprise Risk Management assess and analyze financial as well as organizational risk and controls. for Oil & Gas (Malaysia).
• Planed and conducted financial, operational, and compliance audits of Company' operations.
• Auditing for Oil & Gas
• Demonstrated autonomous decision making and critical thinking skills in performing analytical Industries (Dubai). procedures, ensuring the effectiveness of the scope of the audit.
• PM and Project Risk
• Assist in strengthen the financial, IT and Ops. risk exposure analysis and adequate Controls. Management Course studies.
• Achievements: IT Programming, Network, ERP, MS
• I had been awarded the highest average rate of Co.' performance appraisal for the period from Office and Internet. (2008 through 2013) although the Co. adopted restrictive awarding system which have restricted the Outstanding Award Degree to only 5% out of the total workforce. ATTRIBUTE
• Also, I have been nominated by Internal Audit Manager to represent the Department in the ERP Time Mgmt./ Creativity / Project Core Team (the project successfully accomplished in appropriate and timely manner). Communication/ Leadership/ OTHER RELATED EXPERIENCES Analytics/ Creativity /Teamwork SENIOR ACCOUNTANT AND SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER (Gulf Petroleum Co.)
• Analyzed complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial
- ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER at Strategy Institute
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Accounting - AUDIT & RISK MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCES
• Responsible for execution of IT components of the annual audit plan under the direction of HCA audit management.
• Assessed information technology platforms and activities, including change management and logical security in an array of environments, including credit decision making systems and loan / lease pricing applications.
• Executed audits and delivered high-impact reports over end-user computing and cybersecurity.
• Developed and executed investigation procedures for high visibility incident involving non-compliance with internal policies.
- IT Internal Audit Manager at Hyundai Capital America (HCA)
- Senior Manager, IT Controls and Compliance at First American
- Internal Audit Manager at Meritor, Inc
- Internal Audit Senior Manager - Latin America Region at SKY Brasil
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Plan, execute, review, and report on financial, operational, quality, and regulatory audits through use of risk-based audit methodology. Assist in developing annual audit plan. Prepare and present audit reports to senior management. Participate in preparing internal audit update presentation for quarterly Audit Committee presentation. Staff: seven Staff / Senior Auditors.
- Improved audit quality, efficiency, and timeliness with 25% decrease in testing time by developing internal audit methodology, tools, templates, and trainings.
• Resulted in more value-add recommendations and higher client satisfaction ratings. - Cut external auditor comments on reliance testing in half by spearheading SOX initiative for business process function. - Created visibility into ongoing projects, enabling management to provide real-time interventions and coaching, by developing SOX and operational audit management reporting tools. - Validated controls for potential fraud mitigation by conducting fraud risk assessment.
- Internal Audit Manager at Gamestop
- Internal Audit Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Internal Audit Supervisor at RSM LLP
- Senior Internal Auditor at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Responsible for supporting the internal audit function by performing assigned internal audit procedures of low to moderate complexity which include collecting, examining and evaluating information; communicating the results of audit work; and following up to ascertain that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings, with the ultimate objective of assessing the adequacy of internal controls for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations and bank policies and procedures.
• Perform assigned audit testing procedures in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards to include observation and inquiry of bank personnel, analytical reviews, tests of transactions, and review of reconciliations.
• Review and discuss concerns identified during audit testing with the Director of Internal Audit, and the Manager of area or function being audited.
• Perform follow up testing on reported audit concerns to assess the adequacy of corrective action taken on the identified concerns.
• Perform special reviews, research, and administrative duties as requested by the Director of Internal Audit, the Senior Risk Manager, or Executive Management.
• Perform Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit procedures as requested by Ernst and Young, LLP in connection with their financial audit of the Company. Assist in the coordination of internal and external audit efforts to ensure adequate audit coverage and minimize duplicate efforts.
• Audit activities are be performed in a timely manner and within budgeted hours in order to complete all audits on the audit schedule keeping the Auditor-in Charge and/or the Internal Audit Manager informed of the status of assigned work.
- Internal Audit Manager at Fidelity Bank, LLP
- Credit & Regulatory Compliance QC Audit Manager at The Stonehill Group, LLC
- Senior Underwriter III and Quality Control Analyst -Team Lead at Digital Risk
- Contract Forensic Underwriter I (Remote) at Mela Capital Group
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance/Business Administration/English Literature
Manage and conduct internal audit functions for the domestic Hog Production Division Manage ERM and Risk Assessment for domestic Hog Production Division Direct Assistance with substantive testing over financial statements Assist with testing of ICFR in accordance with SOX
- Internal Audit Manager at Smithfield Foods
- Accounting Services Manager at Jason P Bailey CPA, PC
- Assurance Senior at Ernst & Young
- Staff Accountant at McClatchy Interactive
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting - Accounting
In-charge of the whole internal audit process of RG Premier Bank, RG Mortgage, Corp., and its
subsidiaries. Responsible for supervise, plan, and coordinate of internal audit procedures. Coordinate with all level of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial
plans, acquisition activities, and operating forecasts. Evaluate the internal control systems. Preparation of the audit reports and recommendations. Communicate with the Audit Committee the result of audit work.
Perform special project as requested by the board of director and audit committee. Assist the external
KPMG Peat Marwick, San Juan. PR
In-charge of the audit and analysis of the financial statements by managing and supervise the engagement in the field and performing audit procedures to the extend appropriate. Responsible for the complete
planning, develop, and strategy of the audit of the financial statements. Identify accounting and auditing
issues and prepare the final report for discussion with management.
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Member of the Certified Public Accountant Board
- Internal Audit Manager at RG Financial, Corp
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Accounting
• Coordinate with the Sr. Director and Vice President of Internal Audit in conducting Enterprise Risk Assessment and ensuring proper execution of Internal Audit vision, mission, strategies and the audit plan.
• Manage the planning and performance of audit procedures for SOX Compliance, Operational Audits, Financial Audits, revenue recognition review, and special projects.
• Manage the SOX Compliance process including narratives/flowcharts, SOC 1 Report, walkthroughs, and testing of various processes including Revenue, Payable, Tax, Retirement/Benefits, and Segregation of Duties.
• Prepare Audit Report to communicate findings and opportunities for improvements.
• Communicate with external auditors, process owners, and executive management on audit progress, results, remediation plan.
• Assist in the recruitment, development, and training of new hires.
• Assist Internal Counsels with hotline/ethics confidential investigations.
• Train team members on Revenue Recognition criteria.
- Internal Audit Manager at ABM Industries, Inc
- at ABM Industries, Inc
- Audit Supervisor at ABM Industries, Inc
- Sr. Internal Auditor at ABM Industries, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
* Lead planning, execution, and completion of internal audits, and provide direction to the team and less experienced auditors regarding scope and execution. * Review and sign-off on completed work papers. * Meet timely deliverable deadlines, adhere to Quality Assurance criteria, utilize consistent State Street Internal Audit methodology, and adhere to professional standards. * Responsible for efficient management of resources, schedules and budgets. * Assisted in the assessment of business risk, internal control, and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the process. * Validate Audit Issue and Regulatory Issues upon closure by the business. * Participate in State Street's Women's Professional Network and a steering committee member of the Audit Women's Network.
- Internal Audit Manager, AVP at State Street
- Senior Internal Auditor, AVP at JPMorgan Chase
- Senior Risk Advisory Consultant at Ernst & Young
- Business Advisory Experienced Associate at Grant Thornton
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management