Having worked as an internal auditor for over 15 years, i have a good experience in compliance, risk analysis, writing of audit report and investigation. i have a higer knowledge on data analytics, analytical thinking as well as interviewing.
- Internal Auditor at Internal Audit
- African development bank (ADB) at AFRICAN REINSURANCE CORPORATION
- Accounting Assistant at Technical .Accounts
- Accounts /Stores Supervisor at NEPA Undertaking Hadejia, Jigawa State (N.Y.S.C)
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Information Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma - Banking & Finance
- Higher National Diploma
- National Diploma
- - Education
- - Primary Education
Work experience 2013 to 2016 _ credit officer at vision investments 2016 to 2018 _ Internal Auditor at Carpenters Fiji Ltd 2018 to present _ internal Auditor at Tappoo Group of companies and Kia motors.
- Internal Auditor at Tappoo Group of companies
8 months at this Job
- Some college
Lead Quality Tech - Trained and monitored Quality Techs to assure 100% customer satisfaction. Maintained, updated and revised QMS. Internal Auditor for ISO. Reported findings to Quality Manager. Issued C/A's and followed up to prove effectiveness. Prepared PPAP's. Certificate of Completion for ISO 9001:2015.
- Internal Auditor at Shells Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Internal Auditor/Compliance Review 6/1968 to 5/2017
First National Bank Fox Valley (NKA Nicolet National Bank), Menasha, Wisconsin
• Collected and analyzed data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Inspected account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
• Reported to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommended changes in operations and financial activities.
• Inspected cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
• Examined records and interviewed workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
• Conferred with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
• Examined inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
• Prepared detailed reports on audit findings.
- Internal Auditor at NICOLET NATIONAL BANK fka First National Bank Fox Valley
48 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
· Research, review, and analyze operational efficiencies for compliance of applicable regulations and internal policies and procedures. · Complete audits on the following: mortgages, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), TILA - RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule Implementation (TRID), Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL), Reg Z, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), business banking, consumer loans, employee accounts, vendor management, service centers, interest rate risk (IRR), asset/liability management (ALM), investments, Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act, banking operations, Reg E, corporate credit cards and travel, and wires. · Interact and communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization. · Prepare written internal audit correspondence, analyses, findings, conclusions, and recommended actions, and follow up where necessary. · Research and interpret financial institution laws and regulations. · Prioritize and multitask several audits at a time. · Manage daily audit tasks within TeamMate software program. · Provide assistance with external audits/regulatory exams. · Maintain membership and attend seminars and training with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). · Obtain Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) designations (in progress).
- Internal Auditor at Ent Credit Union
- Fraud Auditor (Volunteer) at 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office
- President (Volunteer) at Wilford Hall Auxiliary
- Quality Assurance Analyst III at Wells Fargo
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
• Research and created the Gaming Commissions Internal Audit Department's Charter and audit procedures.
• Revised 543 Minimum Internal Control Standards (543 MICS) checklist so the external auditor can review the attached supporting documents.
• Assisted fellow internal auditor in conducting Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) 542 audit review.
• Responsible for conducting the Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) 543 audits.
• I have trained a neighboring casino auditor on how to conduct a Minimum Internal Control Audit.
• I have instructed new compliance officers on how to use the surveillance system. to conduct a surveillance review.
• Participate in the Quarterly Key Audit for the gaming operation.
• Gather data for internal audits through interviews, financial research, and downloads.
• Prepare and submit yearly audits to the gaming commission for review.
• Communicate audit results to the executive staff through oral, PowerPoint or video presentation.
• Prepared and submit the final audit report to the executive staff to support procedures performed and associated findings.
• Report internal control issues to management and supplied comprehensive recommendations to mitigate risk.
• Review and approve monthly and quarterly marketing events
- Internal Auditor at Rincon Tribal Gaming Commission
- Compliance Officer at Rincon Tribal Gaming Commission
- Security Officer at Casino Pauma
- E-6 Staff Sergeant at United States Marine Corps
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- - Information Systems Security
- Certificate in Computer & Digital Forensics
1. Began my Career as an Assistant Manager on March 1995. Obtain Promotion to Branch Manager April 1996. Achieve numerous awards (Managing branch for 10 years) On March 2007 obtain promotion to Director of Operations Mexico. On April 2014 obtain Promotion to Internal Auditor Mexico, Currently Internal Auditor US.
- Internal Auditor at World Acceptance Corporation
24 years at this Job
- High school
• Working as an Internal Auditor in Livingwater System Inc., a Private Industrial company that manufactured quality brand of Machineries for water refilling station nationwide and globally. They provide the best taste of water that everyone's necessity and healthy way of living.
• Consolidating monthly sales and expenses reports in all branches nationwide. Travelled in different areas of the Philippines to conduct physical counts of inventory and reconciling any kind of misconception in terms of accounting.
• Make a financial position for the company in making final decision for the top Management.
• Checks all the documents and reliable source of attachments that relevant to their basic transactions daily, weekly and monthly and also prepare interim reports for making financial status for the Company.
- Internal Auditor at LIVINGWATER SYSTEM INC
- Payroll Coordinator at LOUNGE CHILL BAR
- Private and Personal Accountant at LOUNGE CHILL BAR
- Accounting Assistant at DKC TIRE CENTER
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science of Accountancy - Accountancy
KALAMAZOO, MI MAR 2013 - PRESENT GREAT LAKES COCA -COLA ACQUIRED COCA -COLA REFRESHMENTS MICHIGAN 'S OPERATIONS IN APRIL 2017 INTERNAL AUDITOR Deliver exemplary support, applying internal auditing standards and techniques to optimize financial and operational risk management and control. Play a key role driving improvement in audit compliance and scores across Michigan Unit comprising of 10 facilities. Supported post acquisition change processes, working within a startup environment that lacked formal auditing structures. Created SOPs, wrote Audit Modules, and conducted investigations including full service driver theft, T&E and PCard misappropriation, and payroll/theft of time. Effectively planned and managed audit schedules based on risk matrix. Key challenges and accomplishments include: Audit Compliance & Score Improvement * Created a list of common opportunities across Michigan locations detailing prior 2 years' audits, correctional actions, and self-monitoring results. * Participated in and facilitated calls/meetings with senior leadership to present and explain findings and share best practices, along with conducting training on high risk items, such as DOT, Hours of Service, Inventory, and Payroll. * Succeeded in raising audit score from an average of 76.4% to 92.4% (2014 - 2017), with Belleville Michigan facility achieving 98% in 2016. Post-Acquisition Framework & SOP Development * Played a critical role as part of the Internal Control team during transition to new company, defining and establishing robust framework and standard operating procedures that were lacking in the new company's structure. * Developed and delivered training on new SOPs at facilities in Michigan, Wisconsin, Chicago, and Minnesota. * Fostered close and collaborative partnerships with diverse business segments to enable accurate gathering of business processes. * Authored SOPs and training documentation covering all pertinent areas for Inventory, cash handling, route settlement, T&E/Pcard/I-PASS usage and review, Purchasing, Payroll, DOT/Hours of Service review and edits. Coca-Cola Refranchising Program * Led high-performance teams through 8 transitions (6 as seller and 2 as acquirer) of inventory of full goods, raw materials, and production parts to new bottlers. * Managed a joint count between local inventory team, purchasing bottler and external auditors (E&Y, PWC, and DT).
- INTERNAL AUDITOR at GREAT LAKES COCA-COLA
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER ADMINISTRATOR at GREAT LAKES COCA-COLA
- ROUTE PROCESS ADMINISTRATOR at GREAT LAKES COCA-COLA
6 years at this Job
- M.B.A. - Accounting
Associate Internal Auditor
• Serve as an Auditor-in-charge by: o Assuming responsibility for audit project management o Planning, scoping and developing the audit test plan. o Documenting processes using narratives, flowcharts and process map. o Making appropriate recommendations and reporting the results of the audits.
• Perform walkthroughs and control testing for the operation/credit SOX cycles.
• Perform Regulatory Reporting testing.
• Review GAAP guidance to determine which guidance is applicable to the SOX cycle in question.
• Complete 10K/10Q testing to validate the information being presented to stakeholders.
• Perform substantive testing for PwC reliance SOX cycles.
- Internal Auditor at BB&T Winston
- Commercial Credit Analyst II at BB&T Winston
- Commercial Credit Analyst I at
- Financial Analyst at PepsiCo/IBM Winston
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Applied Economics - Applied Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Business Lending