Internal Auditor for Mental Health company. Responsible for conducting monthly compliance audits of all programs, communicating with all staff members to correct any billing errors, acts as liaison for external site visits, and creates data reports for Risk Manager as needed. Also responsible for reviewing applications for funding and reporting to CFO.
- Internal Auditor at LifeStream Behavioral Center
- Administrative Secretary at LifeStream Behavioral Center
- Clerical at LifeStream Behavioral Center
- Front Desk Receptionist at Gymnastics USA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- High school or equivalent
Level 2 Quality Inspector)
Ducommun Aero structure - Coxsackie, NY
• DQR (delegated inspector) for Sikorsky, HIS & TARA
• 1st Article Inspection Report review & completion
• Generation/ review of Certificates of Conformance
• Source inspection facilitation
• Internal Auditor
• Assist in manufacturing floor inspection
• Lean Principals training
• Value- Stream Mapping training,
• Gd&t training
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Internal Auditor at Final Inspections QA
- at General Assembly
- Assembler at General Assembly
- at General Assembly
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Perform multiple assurance and/or consulting audit engagements each quarter.
• Conduct pre-audit scoping and planning meetings with office and client staff and management.
• Gain an understanding of client operations by conducting process interviews and system walkthroughs with client staff and management.
• Create diagrams and narratives based on process walkthroughs.
• Work with audit team to perform risk assessments and to identify corresponding mitigating controls and/or control gaps.
• Perform control testing to assess the adequacy of the design and the operating effectiveness of internal controls.
• Consult with audit team to develop recommendations for process and procedure improvement opportunities based on client interviews and control testing results.
• Conduct follow-up reviews of client remediation efforts. Ohio Department of Taxation, Columbus, OH Tax Auditor Agent 1, Excise, Motor Fuel and Public Utility Tax Division
• Initiated mileage and fuel use audits with up to fifteen accounts per month.
• Analyzed source documentation provided by taxpayers to determine validity of quarterly fuel tax filings.
• Formulated judgments on quality of internal control environment for each account. 2010-2012
- Internal Auditor at Office of Internal Audit
- Tax Commissioner Agent at Taxpayer Services Division
- Ground Transportation Specialist, Intermodal Rail Division at Pacer Transportation Solutions
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Rosemont, IL March 2018- Present - Wintrust is financial holding company in the United States that operates 15 chartered community banks in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin and 5 non- banking entities. Wintrust is the second largest banking company in Chicago. ◦ Internal Auditor ◦ Conduct internal audits throughout the year on the company's financial and operational policies. ◦ conduct SOX audits biannually ◦ performs on site audits for banks and non-banks ◦ conducts compliance audits ◦ Evaluates procedures first hand ◦ Evaluate audits and write recommendations to emphasize a finding
- Internal Auditor at Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Teller at Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Peak-Time Teller at US Bank
- Lead Cashier at DSW Inc.
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business - Business Administration
• Internal Auditor with Southern Management that oversees compliance regulations, financial reporting, accounting, legal regulations, and overall company regulations.
• Ability to recognize potential liabilities
• Ability to identify the condition of all Southern Management Corporation community's internal office procedures and policies against standards.
• Possesses the capacity to understand SMC policies, procedures, and have the ability to meet deadlines all whilst working independently.
• Ability to maintain strong communication lines with everyone involved in the policies and regulations associated with the auditing team.
• Building reports in order notify all involved in the auditing process what has been discovered.
- INTERNAL AUDITOR at SOUTHERN MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
- BUILDING MANAGER at SOUTHERN MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- - GENERAL STUDIES
Vend POS System Production Creator and Labeler, and SKILLS Inventory Management: Quickbooks Production Creator and Labeler: Responsible for creating product in Big Commerce Vend POS System and printing labels for production use. Vend POS System Square POS System Inventory Management: Prevent loss, tracking and maintaining Micros POS System inventory, implementing procedures to control costs, controlling the ebb and flow of inventory, creating reports as it relates to defects, demand, Aloha POS System and quantity, and ensuring received products are accurate and up to Accounts Receivable company standards. Accounts Paybale Office Equipment Internal Auditor Computer Kowdlege Provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating Microsoft Apps effectively. Excel Internal Auditor Accounting Manager Visual Merchandiser Account Payable: Complete payments and control expenses by Inventory Management receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. Account Receivable: Ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts. Floater Visual Merchandiser: Create and maintain a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage guests and help stimulate sales activity. Management: responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management. Social Media Linkedln ID: Sales Associate: engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding guest service. Operating cash registers, managing financial www.linkedin.com/in/april-anne-o transactions, and balancing drawers. gas-763b11151 Office Assistant Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including but not limited to, providing support to all managers and employees, buying offices, internet office, warehouses, art department, assist in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.
- Internal Auditor at Red Raider Outfitter
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Early Childhood Education
Rock Hill, SC Performs audits and investigations to ensure federal, state and local compliance to support and improve school district operations. Internal Auditor, 2017 - Present Key Responsibilities: ◆ Under the direction of the CFO, evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities. ◆ Conduct independent analyses, appraisals, recommendations, counsel, and information concerning the activities reviewed. ◆ Conduct performance, financial, and compliance audit projects.
- Internal Auditor at ROCK HILL SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Auditor II at SCANA SERVICES
- Program Coordinator I/Field Deputy III at SC DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT & WORKFORCE
- Lead Career Specialist at RESCARE WORKFORCE SERVICES
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Duties & responsibilities
Under the supervision of Senior, Internal Auditor, independently identifies and assesses risks for new audits, authored audit programs, reviews and updates work papers, performs process improvement reviews, tests procedures and controls, reports findings and makes appropriate recommendations for organizational change. Carries audits of the university's different departments, each with unique reporting and regulatory requirements. Assures corporate assets are safeguarded from loss, theft or misuse.
• Lead, planned, and performed financial and operational audits for over 8 faculties.
• Assigned and managed audit assignments from audit planning, time budget and risk assessment.
• Completed two audits a month to ensure faculties were operating consistently under the university and government compliance laws
• Initiated follow-up efforts to assure compliance with enterprise-wide strategic risks
• Lead fraud investigation audit which lead to the successful prosecution and recovery of over $20,000
• Prepared audit paperwork/plans in accordance with standards and requirements
• Interviewed key individuals to obtain an understanding of the functions, organization, and internal controls that guide operations for areas under review.
• Prepared written audit reports with findings and recommendations for corrective action.
• Investigated allegations of fraud and abuse. Interviewed witnesses, gathered relevant information and examined evidence.
• Analyzed and evaluated the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
• Checked and inspected the accuracy of accounts receivable, travel, and payable ledgers
• Created and managed budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements
• Analyzed and recommended changes in internal audit controls using ERP
• Ensured compliance with audit policies and regulations
• Worked closely with External audit team
• Trained new audit staff in the examination of assigned areas of operation and on other various auditable units of the organization
• Participated internal controls/risk assessment workshops and issued targeted control sensitization communication aimed at improving internal control awareness to embed a control culture.
- Internal Auditor at Technical University of Mombasa
- Accountant at Technical University of Mombasa
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Finance Option
- Bachelor of Commerce - Finance Option
- Certificate in Information Technology
- - Education
Monitor live and recorded calls for quality assurance, and to ensure that all consumers are treated with respect and dignity. Using Excel, CSS Impact, and Rapid to audit and score English and Spanish calls to ensure that FNCB employees remain complaint with Regulation E, FDCPA, TCPA, and company policies. Work effectively as a team to send calls requested by clients and FNCB management, by a given deadline. Create reports using Excel and Microsoft word, to outline compliance and performance issues on calls throughout the month. Conduct clean desk audits to make sure that all FNCB collectors are compliant with company policies, and have no client specific information. In the time that I wasn’t Internal Auditor/ Call Monitpr I aided in assembling and editing the company’s employee handbook, Setting up and editing the conpanies Spanish call scripts, and Helped teach compliance classes to new and existing collectors/everyone taking calls. In addition to this, i also aided in the creation of the internal auditing department’s manual.
Monitor live and recorded calls for quality assurance, and to ensure that all consumers are treated with respect and dignity. Using Excel, CSS Impact, and Rapid to audit and score English and Spanish calls to ensure that FNCB employees remain complaint with Regulation E, FDCPA, TCPA, and company policies. Work effectively as a team to send calls requested by clients and FNCB management, by a given deadline. Create reports using Excel and Microsoft word, to outline compliance and performance issues on calls throughout the month. Conduct clean desk audits to make sure that all FNCB collectors are compliant with company policies, and have no client specific information.
In the time that I wasn’t Internal Auditor/ Call Monitpr I aided in assembling and editing the company’s employee handbook, Setting up and editing the conpanies Spanish call scripts, and Helped teach compliance classes to new and existing collectors/everyone taking calls. In addition to this, i also aided in the creation of the internal auditing department’s manual.
- Internal Auditor at FNCB, Inc.
- RESIDENTIAL MANAGER/ DIRECT SUPPORT STAFF at CHRYSALIS
- Crew Member at McDonald's
- Sales Representative at Vector Marketing
2 years at this Job
- Advanced Diploma
As Corporate Internal Auditor in charge of reviewings for Pampa Group and testing SOX. Risk management. From 05/2018 assigned to SACDE to assist in audit department development.
- Senior Internal Auditor at Pampa Energy Group
- Head of Internal Controls at Veolia, Aesa Aseo & Ecología
- Senior Internal Auditor at Protiviti Global
- Internal Controls Analyst at Skanska Latin America
1 year at this Job
- MBA, Master in Business Administration - MBA
- Bachelor's - Accountancy