Under the general direction of the Internal Audit Manager, the Senior Internal Auditor reviews for the compliance of operations, products, and procedures in accordance with the annual audit plan, NCUA/DFI guidance, and other regulatory and internal standards which govern operations of the Credit Union.
- SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR at Inspirus Credit Union Internal Audit Department
- INTERNAL AUDITOR at City of Seattle
- AUDITOR at Defense Contract Audit Agency
- SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR at Safeco Corporation Internal Audit Department
4 years, 3 months at this Job
I have worked as an inventory officer, a quality control staff and currently an internal auditor. I am currently a member of the institute of internal auditors.
- Internal Auditor at Cutix Plc
- Housekeeping at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agricultural Economics
Level 3 Quality Inspector)
Ducommun Aero structure - Coxsackie, NY
• DQR (delegated inspector) for Sikorsky, HIS & TARA
• 1st Article Inspection Report review & completion
• Generation/ review of Certificates of Conformance
• Source inspection facilitation
• Internal Auditor
• Assist in manufacturing floor inspection
• Lean Principals training
• Value- Stream Mapping training,
• Gd&t training
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Internal Auditor at Final Inspections QA
- at General Assembly
- Assembler at General Assembly
- at General Assembly
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma
New York, NY
Financial Audit Professional 2018-Present
Contracted by staffing agency Experis to work as a consultant basis as an Internal Auditor for a couple of clients, including non-profit and subscription companies throughout the greater tri-state area. Performed SOX audit, financial, and entity level control testing.
• 9/11 Memorial & Museum, NYC, NY (Nov 2018 -Present) ◦ Conducted Cash Control Audit and Entity Level Audit
- Internal Auditor at EXPERIS
- Staff Accountant at HEALTH FAIRS DIRECT
- at Reis, Inc
- Audit Manager at METLIFE
1 year at this Job
- Master's Degree - (MAFM), Accounting / Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Accounting
Worked as an internal auditor for all of the Hawaiian Islands. Reviewed all of the billing for each customer as well as worked on the floor to insure they were receiving what they requested for each flight. I have a strong work ethic and can work with a team as well as on my own. Proficient in Exel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Internal Auditor at Flying Food Group
- Payroll Clerk/Receptionist at Electrical Contractors Hawaii
- Coffee Barista at Whole Foods Market
- Lead Baker at Bon Appetit Mgmt Co
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Special Education
- Bachelor's - Management
Internal Auditor will examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls,
compliance with the NIGC MICS, the Tribal-State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Control Standards, and approved policies and procedures, the accuracy of financial records and reports, and the economy and efficiency of performance for the activities being reviewed.
• To report audit findings and to make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and reduction in cost
• To perform or assist in the performance of special reviews at the request of management and Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Internal Auditor at Yocha DeHe Tribal Gaming Agency
- Surveillance Investigator at Regulatory Compliance
- Operations Manager at Sony Electronics
- Store Manager at Gamestop
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration-Sports Business
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
procedures. miscounduct. Acquisition due diligence and operations in integrations. Monitors, evaluation and ensures accuracy of internal controls, systems and procedures. Coordination with internal and external auditors to ensure each aware of areas of concern. Managements and audit committee an opinion on the effectiveness of internal control within all of the operation units as well as corporate. Reports to Governance Committees. Manage legal regulatory compliance. Lead and participation in special projets, corporate audit projects. Corporate committees and task forces. Communication and monitors performance objective for the corporate audit function. Direct, manage, reviews, monitors, and presentation corporate audit summaries, auditor comments, results, and recommendations. - Houston, TX Analyzed and reviewed cost reports and communicated final results to suppliers. Reported internal control issues to management and supplied comprehensive recommendations to mitigate the associated risks. Communicated audit results to upper management through written reports and oral presentations. Gathered data for internal audits through interviews, financial research and downloads. Met with clients to identify and assess business controls, risks, process gaps and work flow inefficiencies. Responsible for client asset base including bond funds and city funds. Directed multiple client accounting system conversions into web-enabled Oracle financial platform. Supervised accounts receivables clerks, team of five. Compiled financial reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures and profit and loss. Discovered major instances of fraud, embezzlement and large balances due. Provided timely actuals, forecast and budget data for IT and corporate management. Prepared accurate financial statements at end of the quarter. Proposed and published metrics and KPIs to be incorporated into the monthly financial and scorecards. Reviewed collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances. Worked with management at the project level to ensure expense plans are achieved. Prepared financial pages for presentation to senior management. Prepared quarterly LP financial reports for various venture capital funds. Performed periodic budgeting/modeling to project monthly cash requirements. Established procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral and securities to ensure safekeeping. Articulated audit findings, risks and detailed recommendations to upper management. Reduced external audit fees by [Number] % each year through careful management of resources. Certification Internal Auditor (CIA) Certify Risk Management Auditor (CRMA) Reconstructed accounting records from clients\' checks and cash receipts. Assisted management with the finalization of the annual expense plans. Collected and reported monthly expense variances and explanations. Created presentation formats for monthly/quarterly reviews of expense charge-outs. Drafted the complete annual audit reports including all footnote disclosures. Worked with managers to develop annual expense plan goals. Maintained fixed asset module and calculate and record monthly depreciation expense.
- Internal Auditor at PDVSA and Citgo Petroleum Corporation.
- Audit General Manager at CITGO Petroleum Corporation
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Certified Internal Auditor
Serve as an Internal Auditor under the direction of the VP of Internal Audit. Conduct full scale audits of the company's servicing division. Full scale audits include a comprehensive risk management review of the department including adherence to company policies and procedures, process management controls, vendor management controls, and regulatory compliance for both State and Federal Law, including the CFPB, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and FHA. Audits are graded and given a final report and all issues are tracked for follow up and remediation.
- Internal Auditor at CARRINGTON MORTGAGE HOLDINGS, LLC
- Compliance Analyst at LOANME INC
- Internal Auditor at AMERICAN ADVISORS GROUP
- Portfolio Operations Specialist at UNION BANK OF CALIFORNIA, Irvine
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Meticulous internal auditor with an understanding of the internal workings of an Organization, providing valuable solutions to meet the Organizations goals and promoting optimum company practices. Superb at collecting, analyzing and examining records, reports and company documentation, specializing in providing independent feedback and performing full audit functions. Accomplishments: · Performing the full audit cycle including risk and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. · Determining, planning and implementing internal audit scopes and annual audit plan. · Complying with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions. · Ensuring compliance by requesting, obtaining and examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation. · Identify loopholes, recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings. · Appraising adequacy of internal control systems concluding within audit report. · Documenting the processes and creating an audit finding report while maintaining open communication with management and audit committee. · Conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions. · Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding laws, rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Internal Auditor at City of Fort Wayne
- Financial Director at Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Director at Red River Valley Gymnastics - Non Profit
- Financial Analyst at Altru Health System
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters - Project Management
- Bachelors of Science - Business/Management
- Associates of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
a subsidiaries of a public listed company, Mercury Industries Berhad as Senior Associates, Accounts.
• Handle full sets of accounts and prepare monthly management report;
• Prepare and manage banking transaction (ie banker acceptance, bank guarantee, cheque and etc)
• Deals with banker, internal auditor, external auditor, company secretary, tax agent and others;
• Forecast weekly cash flow and monthly projected income statements; and
• Reconciliation of bank balance, intercompany balance, debtor balances and creditor balances. WORK EXPERIENCE IN MALAYSIA
- internal auditor, external auditor at Employ by Andaman Marketing Sdn Bhd
- medium international audit firm as Audit Senior at Crowe Malaysia PLT
- Account and Secretarial assistant at Employ by KTL & Associates
1 year at this Job
- Diploma In Commerce - Financial Accounting
- Diploma in business studies - Accounting