•Proactively made 50-60 outbound calls per day to financial advisors, exceeding metrics and helped drive $15 million in brokerage sales in assigned territory.
•Exceeded monthly activity metrics, regularly exceeding 120% of goals.
•Internal Wholesaler of the year - 2017. Selected for exceeding in sales and activity goals, leadership, training and collaboration.
•Utilized the relationship sales method of Prepare, Connect, Assess, Solve and Commit to build lasting relationships and drive sales.
•Establish and maintain ongoing relationship with Regional Vice President with a common goal of increasing company's share of insurance marketplace as well as visibility of Transamerica's products
•Accurately document all proactive activity and pertinent issues in SalesForce i.e. appointments, thank you calls, monthly call campaigns and Sales opportunities etc.
•Participate actively in the development and successful execution of the territory business plan.
•Collaboratively worked with other departments, RVP's, and Relationship Manager's to effectively service the selling relationships.
•Demonstrate excellent listening skills to better assess a representative's needs and determine the type of sales support necessary to accomplish the objective, adding value to the products, service and sales support delivered
- Internal Wholesaler, Brokerage Sales at TRANSAMERICA
- Financial Representative at COUNTRY FINANCIAL
- Owner at BUDGIE'S CREPES AND SHAKES
2 years at this Job
- - Anatomy & Physiology
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Analyzes competitor data and positions MassMutual's life, disability, and long term care policies in competitive situations against other top carriers
• Hosts bi-monthly training presentations for advisors on sales ideas and product knowledge
• Customizes product designs that are catered to client's needs and wants
• Onboards and trains new employees as well as helps develop the inbound wholesaler's skills to prepare them for an internal wholesaler role and management of a territory
• Worked with an external business partner to grow our territory by 6% year-over-year in 2018
- Internal Wholesaler at MassMutual
- at Inbound Wholesaler
- Field Service Specialist at Massmutual
- Blue Chip Specialist at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
Internal Wholesaler | August 2016 - Current * Achieve annual sales goals within the institutional market space. Exceeded 150% of goal for the past two years. * Effectively partner with Field Vice Presidents to provide internal sales support in designated territories. * Provide illustration and case design support to internal and external GA partners and Financial Advisors. * Educate our sales partners on life insurance concepts and strategies for retirement planning. * Construct monthly marketing campaigns for new products, webinars and competition updates. * Manage relationships with our top point of sale and financial advisors.
- Internal Wholesaler at Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Sales Associate at Assembly Pointe Financial
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Phoenix, AZ September 2015 - September 2017
Leading alternative investment asset manager, with annual revenue of more than $9.5 Billion in assets under management. Associate Vice President, Internal Wholesaler
• Coordinated business development efforts by establishing strategic client relationships with gatekeepers, financial advisors, research analysts and other key broker/dealer and platform personnel; provided product information, gathered marketing data, and offered sales/marketing solutions.
• Managed a personal portfolio of accounts that generated more than $1 Billion in annual revenue.
• Proactively contacted broker/dealer firms and identified avenues for increased penetration, which included new advisor referrals, scheduling conferences/meetings, and organizing networking events.
• Prospected, cold called, performed client needs assessments, sold services using consultative sales techniques, overcame objections, negotiated contracts, closed sales, and performed general account management.
• Monitored and analyzed broker/dealer firms' campaigns, marketing support activities, sales activities, and competitors' coverage to ensure proper sales tactics were used to close sales.
• Collaborated with Registered Client Associates to ensure business transactions were successfully processed.
• Worked closely with Associates to exchange ideas and formulate strategies for increased penetration within targeted firms. Key Accomplishments
• Recognized for generating annual revenue of $5 Million in 2015 and more than $25 Million in 2017.
• Increased sales territory from southern Florida to the entire state of Florida.
- Associate Vice President, Internal Wholesaler at GRIFFIN CAPITAL COMPANY LLC
- Personal Banker at WELLS FARGO
- Senior Sales Lead at SPORTS AUTHORITY
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Retail and Consumer Sciences
Purpose of IW works with external wholesaler in a geographic territory. Responsible for creating new & existing relationships with representatives to increase revenue of insurance & annuity products throughout the given territory. Sales focus to strengthen & establish relationships & uncover new opportunities.
- Internal Wholesaler at Table Bay Financial Network
- Operations Specialist at YOH Staffing Agency, LPL Financial
- Yuba County Clerk at
- Account Executive/Customer Retention Specialist at Paramount Equity Mortgage
3 months at this Job
- BS degree - Business Administration
Cincinnati, OH July 2017-Present
• Provides sales support and product knowledge to external producers and internal departments by developing and maintaining solid business relationships with key distributers.
• Makes proactive outbound sales oriented calls for training, product introduction, and insight on Lafayette Life's internal processes. Promotes life and annuity premium sales by providing the proper tools and information to the outside field.
• Tracks the application and underwriting processing to help place business and meet sales goal targets. Follows up on any request to assure all processes are successfully fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Actively supports and provides case design concepts and interpretation for specific client and producer needs. Provides correct ledgers, forms, and documentation to start and complete the new business sale.
- Internal Wholesaler at Western & Southern Financial Group
- Senior Case Analyst at Western & Southern Financial Group
- New Business Analyst at Western & Southern Financial Group
- Image Transaction Specialist/Records Specialist at Western & Southern Financial Group
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Elected Studies - Humanities
Effectively manage assigned territory, creating and fostering existing relationships within theterritory. Communicate and position American General products to registered representatives. Meet monthly sales and growth goals.
- Internal Wholesaler at AIG (American International Group)
- Internal Wholesaler at Ohio National Financial Services
- Sales Associate, Assistant Department Manager at Nordstrom
- Intern at Make-A-Wish Foundation
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communications
Partner with multiple external sales representatives to achieve sales goals in each territory, working directly with Financial Advisors along with many internal areas (operations, underwriting, case management, etc.)
• Partnered with newly appointed external in California to grow sales in his region. Resulted in him receiving "rookie of the year" honor (highest total sales for first year sales consultant).
• Reestablished UT territory (one that had not been served in a number of years) with external representative. Built new relationships and formed deeply served partnerships. Now producing over $750k annually.
• Partnered with external in TX to improve results. Region now producing over $1.6M annually.
• Have hosted numerous WebEx meetings - groups ranging from 5 to 75 people both in my specific regions and across the country.
• Perfected work load management. Prioritize work to ensure tasks are completed properly and on time.
• Train new internal wholesaling team members on systems/products/procedures.
- Internal Wholesaler at Prudential Life Distributors
- Case Manager at
- Call Center Consultant at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Constructing portfolios and proposals for prospective advisors.
• Reviewing portfolios with advisors
• Scheduling appointments, communicating with investors and contacting clients, working with a team for growth in the company, top percentage of employees for successful leads,
• Learning Core Fudiciary services and Principled Investments options.
- Internal Wholesaler at FLEXIBLE PLAN INVESTMENTS
- Manager at Cloverleaf
- Assistant/Management at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Finance
- - Business
• Responsible for driving sales in territory in conjunction with external wholesaler
• Utilized data segmentation to plan and track targeted advisors sales efforts
• Ensured all CRM information for territory is up to date and accurate
• Partnered with external counterpart to surpass annual sales goal by 43%
• 2018 Year Over Year Sales Growth Award
- Regional Coordinator/Internal Wholesaler at Voya Investment Management
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor at Office of Matthew Greene, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC
- Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual - Park Avenue, New York City
- Inbound Sales Consultant at Prudential Annuities
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance