•Develop and maintain relationships with financial advisers in order to sell Mainstay Investments products.
•Raise and retain assets within my geographic territory by making proactive phone calls to financial advisers to share sales ideas, provide product information, gather marketing data and offer sales support.
•Deliver effective presentations to promote Mainstay Investments products, services and competitive advantages.
•Partnered with and assisted Regional Sales Directors on territory management in the promotion of the firm's products to clients and advisors
•Coordinated and executed territorial business plan with Regional Sales Director
- Internal Wholesaler at MainStay Investments New York Life
- Internal Wholesaler at Foresters Financial Services
- Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch/Bank of America
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Worked in partnership with my external to generate over $26MM in territory sales during first active quarter as an internal wholesaler. Position Principal Funds, Portfolio Managers' philosophies, processes, and performance against competitors within their respective asset classes to financial advisors in my sales territory. Leverage my background as a financial advisor to cross-sell mutual funds on various wire house platforms such as Merrill Lynch, MS/SB, and UBS, as well as independent brokers from such firms as LPL and Farmers Financial Solutions.
- Internal Wholesaler at Principal Financial Group
- Financial Advisor at Ameriprise Financial
- Business Manager at LEADING EDGE SALON
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- Effective management and development of assigned territory resulting in year over year results - Increased Life & Annuity sales by identifying new relationships while strengthening existing relationships by timely outreach through phone, email, webinars, conferences, applications and service. - Serving as SME and major stake holder through various projects within the RIA Wholesale team and Business - Strategic ongoing collaboration with Regional Director and National Sales Director driving further discovery and development of new firms while servicing existing relationships. - Provide Internal Sales, marketing and product education for Registered Investment Advisors while working with our team in creation of sales ideas, opportunities and serve as point of contact for existing and new advisor relationships - Proactively manage sales pipeline through Salesforce to ensure life and annuity policies are placed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Internal Wholesaler at TIAA Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Case Manager at TIAA-CREF
- Life Insurance Case Manager at TIME Financial
- Annuity Internal Sales and Service at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Financial Management
• Conduct outbound calls/take inbound calls, schedule meetings for external partners.
• Drive sales through product marketing and sales concepts.
• Collect data and prospect for new business.
• Illustration and product marketing, host webinars and conference calls.
• Perform sales presentations and administrative support for external counterparts.
• Direct supervision of target agents for Arizona, San Diego, CA and Nevada.
• Coordinate meetings, lunch and learns and group presentations.
• Host webinars and conference calls for territory.
- Internal Wholesaler at Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Licensed Life Agent at AAA Life Insurance
- Licensed Life Agent at Mutual of Omaha
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Art and Science Mass Communications - Art and Science Mass Communications
Drive product sales to maximize customer service and relationship building § Develop and strengthen existing relationship with insurance agents § Provide agents with sales solutions and best practices for selling insurance products § Support strategic marketing and sales initiatives § Create and deliver effective sales plans to promote company products, services and competitive advantages § Produce feedback and suggestions to other departments in company for improved operations § Serve as mentor to new employees in company on sales calls § Launched proactive outbound sales call initiative to sell company proprietary products to licensed agents
- Internal Wholesaler at Foresters Financial
- Senior Merchandise Handler at St. Paul Linoleum & Carpet
- Inside Sales Associate at ASSET Inc
- Billing Processor/OTC Sales Department at Geritom Medical
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Worked from 2000 - 2012 and came back in Dec 2013
• Building rapport and seizing opportunities to expand relationships with top reps & sales managers.
• Develop tactics to increase assets and profitability within specified territories.
• Maintain records for key accounts regarding production, special requests and sales incentives along with information for respective outside products (ie. Applicable key contacts, product information and financial arrangements).
• Work in tandem with WNL External Wholesalers and assist in marketing presentations.
• Train and motivate financial advisors on all products distributed through WNL & FSA/USL via conference calls and/or one on one training.
• Respond promptly to sales support inquiries from all channels of communication.
• Resolve problems with sales, service & back office issues.
• Analyze opportunity reports to identify proactive sales communication targets within assigned regions.
• Create and develop sales idea concepts for a targeted audience.
• Assist in the development of producer business plans, trains producers, participates in prospecting activities, and conducts point of sale work.
• Helps producers identify ways to attract and retain new and existing customers.
• Develop and maintain database of financial advisors using available tools.
• Work closely with contacts across departments and all company lines.
- Internal Wholesaler at WESTERN NATIONAL
- Variable Product Sales Supervisor at INVESCO Aim
- Financial Assistant at CAPITOL MORTAGE INVESTMENT
19 years at this Job
- High school
with two External Wholesalers to drive sales and increase revenue in NY, PA, OH, and WV for all direct firm channels. Build strong relationships with Advisors, Assistants, BOA's, Insurance Specialist, and other COI's throughout the territory to create lasting partnerships that will result in increased business and revenue Create and implement business plans, sales ideas, and sales activities designed to increase territory sales Identify client situation and present options available, resolve client concerns, and maintain integrity Efficient and streamlined processing of in-house business management in multiple territories Proactively and consistently perform client and advisor conference calls to generate product awareness and sales Partner with Relationship Management, Business Development, Enterprise Partners, and Marketing to execute various business campaigns and cross selling initiatives to generate territory sales Assess Sales Team needs and continually improve the process on client targeting
- Internal Wholesaler at Lincoln Financial
- Inbound Sales Representative at Lincoln Financial
- Senior Sales Service Rep Mondelez at Mondelez International
- Lancaster Valet at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Political Science, Legal Environment of Business
Wholesale the bank channel of the Chicago market. Present at client events when possible and during internal conferences. Member of the RIC Plus program leveraging technology to drive sales.
- Annuity Specialist, Regional Internal Wholesaler at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Account Manager at Hyland Software
- Life Operations Supervisor at Nationwide Financial
- Annuity Regional Internal Sales Consultant at Nationwide Financial
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Management
Growth-focused leader with an ability to foster a collaborative environment conducive to effective teamwork across all internal sales teams to drive key metrics and core values. Cultivate client, agent, and Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) relationships while seizing new investment opportunities. Served as a key contributing member in maintaining Premiere Service Exception processes by establishing strong guidelines and managing qualifications of internal partners. Key Accomplishments: * Implemented new sales and business developments by utilizing sales strategies, focused campaigns, and product launches to ensure the achievement of revenue targets. * Established new training tools, resources, and materials that resulted in higher performance and the development of call metrics.
- Team Lead/Senior Internal Wholesaler at Fidelity & Guaranty Life
- Annuity Sales Consultant/Broker-Dealer at Midland National Life & Annuity
- Regional Portfolio Manager at Theis & Talle Management
- Area Manager at Timberland Partners
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Sociology - Sociology
Works with an External Wholesaler in a geographical sales territory and is responsible for creating new and managing existing relationships with Financial Advisors to increase revenue of Jackson products throughout the given territory. This is accomplished through a consultative sales approach, setting meetings and providing financial insight and product information, so Advisors can effectively offer Jackson products to their clients. This position requires a sales focus with excellent phone skills, strong work ethic and are results driven.
- Internal Wholesaler at Jackson National Life
12 years, 8 months at this Job