Fort Established business contact with luxury resort management in the USA, Lauderdale, Fl Canada, Mexico and Europe. International Marketing Manager Luxury Analyzed, identified strategies for symbiotic incremental, sales growth, Resorts Portfolio and tailored sales program. 08/2011 - 11/2016 Led presentations, conducted resort salesroom workshops. Doubled sales for four consecutive years by effectively converting prospects into sales. Elevated new business opportunities and implemented effective cold calling and networking strategies. Improved profitability and developed pipeline while utilizing multiple marketing and distribution channels and sales strategies. Inpu ed information from customer calls and onsite service visits into the company's system using CRM.
- International Marketing Manager Luxury at Elite Destinations International
- at Global Resort Services, VNAC
- Sourcing Agent at Van Zon Import, Export Inc
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in International Business Marketing - International Business Marketing
- - Entreprise
10 years of progressive experience in multi-discipline marketing with strong operational and financial acumen.
Background in full customer experience and experiential marketing. Knowledge of international operations and marketing localization needs. Costa del Mar. Daytona Beach, FL. November 2017-Present
International Marketing Manager.
• Lead strategic development and operational implementation of the global marketing strategy across multiple channels of trade to increase brand awareness, engagement, and sentiment, driving profitable growth and sell-through
• Manage full marketing budget for all regions and channels of trade outside of the United States, including global travel retail
• Develop, localize, and oversee 360 omni-channel marketing strategies, including brand campaigns, promotional calendars, product launches, events, trade shows, digital marketing, media, and public relations
• Establish and lead cross-functional teams to manage b2b and b2c projects through conception to execution, engaging and briefing third-party agencies when necessary
• Collaborate with category marketing and consumer insights team to create scalable marketing strategies and operational efficiencies to facilitate international growth
• Provide competitor analysis, including pricing, distribution, product, and marketing strategy for international markets
• Analyze results and ROI of marketing campaigns, providing feedback and executive summaries to leadership team
• Travel extensively to key markets (50% of the time) to develop strong understanding of local market needs and to develop relevant and localized brand strategies
- International Marketing Manager at Costa Sunglasses
- International Marketing Specialist at Maui Jim, Inc
- Digital Content Specialist at Maui Jim, Inc
- Corporate Partnerships Intern at Peoria Chiefs Baseball Club
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management and Administration
International and domestic sales of Graphic Arts equipment and supplies. Attend trade shows in the U.S. and overseas Proven sales and experience in marketing of new products
- International Marketing Manager at Recognition Systems Inc.
- Specialist Key Accounts at GE Corporate
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Founded in 1886, the Hunter Fan Company produced the first water-driven ceiling fans. Hunter ceiling fans quickly built a reputation for using the highest quality materials available to produce top quality products. Currently, Hunter continues to be an innovator in the ceiling fan industry. In the last decade, the company has introduced a number of technical advances including a collection of pre-assembled fans ready in approximately five minutes as well as fans with retractable blades, to name a few.
• Identify and drive promotional development and execution process. In conjunction with product management team, develop specific fan models and features needed for region product portfolios.
• Collaborate on a forward looking product and feature implementation plan to ensure continued success of the channel.
• Establish target retails, selling prices, discount structures as well as coordinate price list creation and distribution.
• Develop international product forecasts for new and existing products.
• Develop and execute regional POP/Merchandising strategies.
• Create and design international catalogs content and distribution.
• Trade show management worldwide.
• Manage channel and trade specific budgets for marketing, advertising, research and show support.
• Assist sales in customer presentations, programs and promotions as requested.
• Develop & execute training tools.
• Responsible for rolling out international e-commerce website.
• Responsible for all social media international activity.
- International Marketing Manager at Hunter Fan Company
- Sr. Marketing Manager at Tire Group International
- Latin America Marketing Supervisor at Belzona Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
- Bachelor of Science in Social Communications - Social Communications
• Creating an international marketing strategy specifically targeted at EMEA prospects
• Developing innovative campaigns that raise brand awareness and generate new leads
• Event organisation and coordination
• Sales enablement through the creation of translated collateral, business guides and organizational support
• Content research, creation and distribution
- International Marketing Manager (EMEA) at Flashpoint
- Project Manager at Anglemort studios
- Client Sales Associate at Cater2.me
- Digital Sales Lead (Seasonal) at Barnes & Noble
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- N/A - Game Design
- DUT/Bachelor's - Communications
and surrounding territory, functioning as Marketing Manager for BPI which provides cosmetics and fragrances to wide retail markets. * Hiring, supervising, and leading a team of performing inside sales professionals. * Manage company hours for employee's hours to stay within budget. * manage product inventory and visual displays * Build programs and events to exceed goals. * Good communication skills between retail sales representatives and account executives.
- Beauty Prestige International Marketing Manager at
- Allied Company Merchandiser at
- Liz Claiborne Cosmetic Company Team Leader at
- at Goldsmith's-Macy's
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Equip business owners with appropriate marketing strategy, tools, and training on how to rapidly generate revenue. (Case studies available.) - Perform market research and social listening to identify and respond to current trends in individual markets - Recruit, hire, coach and train new marketing & sales employees
- International Marketing Manager at Irby International LLC
- Turnaround Of Failing LTACH at DUBUIS HEALTH SYSTEM
- Director of Marketing at GuestCare Of Spring Lake
- Director of Marketing at NurseCare of Shreveport
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Practical Nursing
• Work daily with and provide support to Iowa companies that are interested in increasing exports and developing sales to North and South America, and Sub-Saharan Africa
• Organize, recruit and lead international Trade Missions for State of Iowa, taking manufacturing companies, agriculture commodity groups, and Iowa Governor dignitaries to foreign markets for business and education
• Export compliance and international sales training – organize seminars and education, as well as personally provide daily consulting to Iowa companies
- International Marketing Manager at Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Senior Sales Manager at DigitalGlobe
- Director, International Business Development at Space Imaging
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - International Marketing
- Bachelor's - Economics & International Relations
• Create marketing communications plan for international company using press releases, social media, etc.
• Manage team to execute collateral design, public relations, and trade shows
• Negotiate advertising contracts
• Extract marketing data reports for CEO and upper level management
- International Marketing Manager at Adam Equipment
- Marketing Specialist at Northeast Utilities
- Marketing Manager at DataLinx
- Consultant- Self Employed Contractor at Bernardi Communications
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Develop and launch global marketing campaigns, working closely with 40+ countries to ensure all vendors and licensee agreements are integrated and handled properly prior to rollout and delivered on all KPIs.
• Create and manage a global social media content calendar, collaborating with 15+ media teams to showcase and provide coverage for all 230+ domestic and global races across our social channels.
• Lead marketing for 2 of our flagship races, including our World Championship in Iceland which saw a 14% increase in registration YoY.
• Manage $215K digital budget for Canadian licensee, forecasting & budgeting against registration and performance.
• Lead and execute marketing for global ecommerce, yielding a 145% YoY revenue increase as well as coordinating email sends to over 1M racers globally.
• Account owner for Box.com, providing one global DAM for over 200 global partners, photographers & internal team.
- International Marketing Manager at Spartan Race, Inc
- Lifestyle Fitness Coach, Founder at BKap Fitness
- Digital Marketing Manager at Block Chaser, Inc
- Marketing Project Management Specialist at TJX Companies, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing and Finance
- - Precision Nutrition