10 years of progressive experience in multi-discipline marketing with strong operational and financial acumen.
Background in full customer experience and experiential marketing. Knowledge of international operations and marketing localization needs.
Costa del Mar. Daytona Beach, FL. November 2017-Present
International Marketing Manager.
• Lead strategic development and operational implementation of the global marketing strategy across multiple channels of trade to increase brand awareness, engagement, and sentiment, driving profitable growth and sell-through
• Manage full marketing budget for all regions and channels of trade outside of the United States, including global travel retail
• Develop, localize, and oversee 360 omni-channel marketing strategies, including brand campaigns, promotional calendars, product launches, events, trade shows, digital marketing, media, and public relations
• Establish and lead cross-functional teams to manage b2b and b2c projects through conception to execution, engaging and briefing third-party agencies when necessary
• Collaborate with category marketing and consumer insights team to create scalable marketing strategies and operational efficiencies to facilitate international growth
• Provide competitor analysis, including pricing, distribution, product, and marketing strategy for international markets
• Analyze results and ROI of marketing campaigns, providing feedback and executive summaries to leadership team
• Travel extensively to key markets (50% of the time) to develop strong understanding of local market needs and to develop relevant and localized brand strategies
- International Marketing Manager at Costa Sunglasses
- International Marketing Specialist at Maui Jim, Inc
- Digital Content Specialist at Maui Jim, Inc
- Corporate Partnerships Intern at Peoria Chiefs Baseball Club
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management and Administration
Diabetes care portfolio, retail, and consumer products Collaborate with regional sales managers to formulate launch plans, campaigns, and local initiatives for retail. Team up with outside agency to form strategic marketing campaigns for retail and consumer. Supervise planning and execution of international tradeshows and sales meeting. Cooperate with Regional Sales Manager to create commercialization plan, packaging design, configuration, and marketing initiatives. Manage marketing budget and interact with manufacturing and supply chain for products availability. - Product launch, Marketing Strategy, Marketing campaign, Trade Shows, Sales Training, Sales and Marketing Meeting - Enhanced visibility of new business opportunities by helping the Regional Sales Manager with marketing tools. - Partner with regulatory and third-party consultants to meet country regulatory and label requirements to launch the products.
- International Marketing Manager at Trividia Health
- Product Manager at Acelity
- International Product Manager at Home Diagnostics
- Aesthetic Regional Product Manager at Latin America & Caribbean ▫ Stiefel Laboratories
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Marketing Strategy and Marketing & Sales
Provide marketing leadership and brand direction as the corporate liaison for Asian and Latin American countries (including support for US, Australia and Canada). Lead the creation and execution of creative: Digital/Social Media, Marketing literature, Packaging, and Merchandising. Serve as media buyer for the respective regions and manage all aspects of trade-show participation. Manage all new product launches including communication to international personnel and international customers. Conduct training for domestic and international sales teams. * Developed the first International Social Media Strategy. Currently managing 16 social media channels worldwide * Created an improved media tracking process to take advantage of positive media mentions globally
- International Marketing Manager at PELICAN PRODUCTS
- Owner/CMO at DETROIT FLAVA PACK
- Account Supervisor/Project Manager at MUSE COMMUNICATIONS
- President/CMO at KACMG
3 years at this Job
- Certification - Digital Brand Management
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising
• Develops in-life customer communications strategies measuring consumer engagement.
• Strategic marketing partner for sales to deliver value-add support to reach sales and retention goals.
• Showcases thought leadership in content marketing in newsletters, PR and event strategy.
• Created marketing plan for the 2017 Canada market entry.
• Health care marketing with experience educating customers on the U.S. health care landscape.
• Activating the brand at events through exhibit booths, sponsorships and speaking opportunities.
• Launched campaigns to raise awareness and develop new sales for the Government vertical.
- International Marketing Manager at Aetna International
- Interim MEA Marketing Manager at Aetna International
- Marketing Communications Specialist at
- Marketing Manager at Prudential CT Realty
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
First to hold this new role, quickly became "the face of the Navigation business" outside the US - Established
strong relationships with senior management, marketing, sales and customers in more than 20 countries
• Maintain a pulse on all facets of the neuro, spine, ENT and orthopaedic navigation product lines while providing guidance and collaborating with upstream/downstream marketing, R&D, regulatory, operations, demand planning and customer service to enable the business to be more globally focused than ever before
• Trained more than 50 international sales/marketing/tech service personnel each year; carrying out an internal certification course instructing on the on-label and effective use of Stryker's latest spine navigation device
• Led extensive regulatory submission to get the Navigation portfolio cleared by Chinese FDA 3 months early
• Spearheaded tailored customer visits at R&D HQ to showcase technology to more than 15 surgeons per year
• Presented on newly launched technology as a guest speaker at conventions in Japan, Korea, UK, Thailand
• Outstanding clinical knowledge - Personally requested by country managers to lead key product demos / trials
- Senior International Marketing Manager at Stryker Navigation
- Marketing Communications Manager at Stryker Navigation
- Marketing Project Manager at Stryker GI
- Customer Service Manager at Tyco Healthcare/Mallinckrodt
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Biology
Managed marketing, including product launches, promotions, sales materials, communications and swag, for Mexico, Europe and Russia.
• Planned and oversaw stores at international conventions and regional events in Salt Lake, Las Vegas, Germany, and Mexico City
• Planned, communicated and executed monthly, quarterly, and product promotions that helped increase distributors ranks, recruiting, retention and overall sales.
• Planned and organized recognition trips in Utah for qualifying Distributor from Mexico.
- International Marketing Manager at XANGO, LLC
- Business Marketing & Distributor Service Manager at Nu Skin
- Customer Support Manager at VM Direct
- Sales Manager at Nu Skin
4 years, 9 months at this Job
March 2015- Present
• Manage Payless retail brand and strategy for over 35 international countries
• Manage marketing and brand partnership with Champion Europe/Hanes Brand Inc.
• Manage international kid's character marketing and brand partnership with Disney
• Lead retail brand marketing team of 3 direct reports and 3 rd party creative agency
• Brand standards management and consistent application of the PSS brand across all points of communication for over 390 international franchise stores
• Lead new market entry and category product launches
• Management of international grand openings, showroom, editor events and marketing brand launch initiatives
• Lead marketing creative briefs for brand activation and content management for in-store, front of store strategy, digital, social, online, etc.
• Lead development of promotional materials for new and existing products from design through field execution in the local market
• Brand planning and execution of customized promotional calendars, seasonal marketing campaigns and influence media plan spend to optimize the delivered impact and message consistency
• Management of seasonal marketing product and category meetings during Franchise product line reviews
• Partner with merchant and product development teams to understand market priorities, big ideas, key brand initiatives, and business operations/metrics
• Lead conference calls and meetings with key partners and senior leadership
• Understanding of key competitors, performance levers and sales reporting
• Collaborates closely with functional areas: Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Photography/Pre-Press, Legal, Retail Operations, PR and Communications, Real-Estate, Store Development, Ecommerce, Product Development, Domestic and International Marketing
• Provide global process creative thinking to specific international challenges and new processes
• Present, recap, and prescriptive analysis on brand sales, volume, market share, promotional cadence and competitive insight with key stakeholders
• Support seasonal budget planning process for each market
- International Marketing Manager at Payless ShoeSource
- International Franchising Sr. Marketing Analyst at Payless ShoeSource Headquarters
- Senior Media Analyst at Plattform Advertising
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Journalism and Mass Communications
and surrounding territory, functioning as Marketing Manager for BPI which provides cosmetics and fragrances to wide retail markets. * Hiring, supervising, and leading a team of performing inside sales professionals. * Manage company hours for employee's hours to stay within budget. * manage product inventory and visual displays * Build programs and events to exceed goals. * Good communication skills between retail sales representatives and account executives.
- Beauty Prestige International Marketing Manager at
- Allied Company Merchandiser at
- Liz Claiborne Cosmetic Company Team Leader at
- at Goldsmith's-Macy's
13 years at this Job
Direct Marketing of Nortel Products to Distributors and Phone companies in the US, Canada, and France
- International Marketing Manager at Market Source @ Nortel
- National Marketing Executive at Trader Publications
- Direct Marketing and Sales of Yellow at Advertising & Sales - Transwestern Publishing
- Direct Agent Sales - Independent Contractor thru West at AT&T
10 months at this Job
Managed International programs implemented Agile Project Management processes for effective delivery of all projects. Built customer acquisition tactics; developed business partnerships and re-organized open marketing projects and implemented lead acquisition tactics for print and digital campaigns while increasing ROI results. Managed and mentored international marketing team and collaborated side by side with other International offices.
• Managed thirteen-million-dollar International marketing budget and deployment of campaigns, across channels, developed PR strategies, deploy marketing tactics and measure campaign results while delivering twenty four percent business growth in the region.
• Partner with logistics team and lead Project Management to improve logistics routes measuring third party carries, customs and final mile carriers for all 20 million international deliveries.
• Developed business partnerships and negotiated contracts with brokers, media outlets, new channels across markets, and build business strategies to acquire lead generation on geotargeted locations via print, digital marketing campaigns and direct marketing event participation.
• Implemented brand strategy programs and re-organized project management portfolio to evaluate assets, resources, project status and implemented PMI methodology to improve team efficiency, to increased positioning, via SEO, content and SEM on geotarget location to drive product sales.
- International Marketing Manager/Project Manager at ULINE
- Senior Product Marketing Manager/Emerging Segment at PAYCHEX
- Global Consulting Director/Project Manager at MARCO POLO ADVERTISING
- Senior Product Manager /Multicultural Segment Manager at U.S. BANK
2 years at this Job
- Master - Project Management
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration