St. Paul, MN to Present International Business Director - Manage international trade between U.S., Europe, and Asia. - Handle international marketing. - Providing international business services: consulting, foreign culture, translating, interpreting, and other services related to the international business, marketing and foreign languages. Contracts with the following organizations (the purpose of each one-year contract was to establish a manufacturer's position in CEE and CIS). - W.S. Darley & Co., U.S.A. (www.darley.com) - manufacturer of firefighting equipment (fire trucks, fire pumps, foam systems, foam compound, firemen and army suits) - acted as Darley's International Sales Manager. Sold products all over the world. Main markets: Central and Eastern Europe and CIS countries. Main clients: distributors of mobile equipment (portable pumps, suits, foam, hoses ) and OEM's (fire truck manufacturers - vehicle-mounted pumps, foam systems). Prospected by using U.S. Embassy's commercial services in foreign countries, visited trade shows, visited buyers in their countries, brought clients to the manufacturer's factory. Accomplishments: established 5 new accounts in one year, increased annual sales in a territory by 60%. - Tipsa, Spain (branch of Kuriyama company - www.tipsa.com) - manufacturer of water and chemical hoses. Acted as Tipsa's International Sales Agent. Main markets: Central and Eastern Europe and CIS countries. Main clients: distributors of hoses. Prospected by using U.S. commercial services in foreign countries, visited trade shows, visited buyers in their countries, brought clients to the manufacturer's factory. Accomplishments: established 9 new accounts in one year, increased annual sales in a territory by 80%. - WISS, Poland (www.wiss.com.pl) - manufacturer of special purpose vehicles (firefighting, police, army, ambulances ) and fire pumps. Acted as WISS's International Sales Director. Sold products in CEE and CIS countries. Main clients: distributors of mobile equipment (portable pumps ) and OEM's (fire truck manufacturers - vehicle-mounted pumps). Prospected by using U.S. Department of Commerce's commercial services in foreign countries, visited trade shows, visited buyers in their countries, brought clients to the manufacturer's factory. Accomplishments: established 7 new accounts in one year, increased annual sales in a territory by 60%. - Climax Portable Machining and Welding Systems (www.climaxportable.com) - manufacturer of cutting and welding machines for oil and gas, mining, ship building, and construction industries. Main markets: Central and Eastern Europe and CIS countries. Main clients: end users (mines, oil companies, refineries, shipyards, construction companies ). Prospected by using U.S. Embassy's commercial services in foreign countries, visited trade shows, visited buyers in their countries, brought clients to the manufacturer's factory. Accomplishments: established 6 new accounts in one year, increased annual sales in a territory by 670%. Government Contracts: - Valbin Corporation (U.S. Government recruiting company - www.valbin.org) - worked as an instructor in the U.S. military base - Ft. McCoy. Trained U.S. politicians, soldiers, humanitarian organizations, media, and NGO's on foreign cultures and languages. - CET (www.cetusa.org) - Acted as Regional Director, responsible for placing international exchange students in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- International Sales Manager at VENDI INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- Sales Manager - Europe / Asia at WATEROUS COMPANY
1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree in International Business & Marketing and B.A. in International Business - international business
Walker Magnetics is the leading manufacturer of permanent, electromagnetic, electro-permanent magnet
products and systems for industrial applications.
International Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager - Upper Midwest, North East -USA (18 States) 2017-Present
• Manage both the manufacturer sales representative network and direct accounts in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed forecasted growth targets in the region.
• Provide direction, motivation, and leadership for the sales representatives in region including regular joint sales calls to customers, strategy development, and product training.
• Promote products, services and solutions to customers for all Walker Magnetics business segments including Heavy Lift/Material Handling, Scrap, Separation, Work Holding and Standard Lift.
• Support overall business planning process including customer relationship management, opportunity management via CRM, as well as proposal follow-up and closure.
• Establish quarterly and annual sales plans for the region in support of overall company objectives.
• Understand the key external drivers affecting activity in the region including competitor actions, customers, and overall business conditions.
• Expand industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and attending tradeshows/seminars.
• Support the preparation of effective quotations, bids, and related negotiation documentation for the sales of products produced by the company as needed.
• Technical sales experience in metals processing industries including Steel, Scrap/Recycling, and machining.
- International Sales Manager at WALKER MAGNETICS
- Business Development International Sales at HKX, INC
- Territory Manager at
- Manager, Strategic Planning at
2 years at this Job
Union City, CA 2018 - present
Designs, manufactures, and markets instruments & accessories for neuro and micro surgery ($80 M)
International Sales Manager
(Latin America, Canada)
Establish and align sales channels throughout the territories: evaluation, contracting, training, monitoring of distributors in markets with potential. Orchestrate registration efforts in more than 12 countries, aligning Japan, Germany and US
documentation sources. Supervise Customer service operation for international clients. Report to President.
• Increased sales 15% in the first 6 months of tenure, 35% at end of fiscal year
• Pioneered a structured training program in Spanish
• Vastly improved communication and understanding between clients and the company
• Propelled the registration of Mizuho's total portfolio in all markets; restructured internal support team
• Added 3 more distributors to the team
- International Sales Manager at Mizuho America
- Distributor Manager at Intuitive Surgical
- at Intuitive Surgical
- Clinical Sales Representative at Intuitive Surgical
1 year at this Job
- M.B.A. - General Management
- B.S. - Biology
Sales and Customer Service Manager at Melton International Tackle, a retail, internet and mail-order company based in Southern California. I've handled a variety of responsibilities during my career, including but not limited to: - Ranked top sales person for the last 10 years - Consistently contributed 10% of annual gross market sales - Established our Mexico-based market - Maintained 100+ key international and domestic customers - Analyze current product trends and forecast - Track and manage budget - Manage our sales and customer service team - Build and maintain trust with our vendors - Handle all-at-once purchasing for hard goods - Set pricing for private label products - Recruit, hire and train employees - Resolve customer services issues - Set staffing schedules - Assist with daily shipping and inventory needs - Oversee design aspects for our bi-annual print catalog - Provide content for our various social-media platforms - Set product placements in retail store - Network at international fishing events - Solely organize and travel to trade shows: ◦ The Miami International Boat Show in Miami Beach, FL ◦ The Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA - Host seminars during our community outreach events
- International Sales Manager at Melton International Tackle
19 years at this Job
business development of international and domestic logistics services to current and new accounts - sales to new prospects through, sales leads, cold calls and customer referrals - develop new products with current accounts through continued contact and regularly scheduled meetings - extensive business development to current and past customers with majority on-boarded in the first 12 months - first sales manager to be invited to the top business development managers National Sales Conference for Preferred Shipping while selling for Preferred Shipping for less than one year - invited for second year to the National Sales Conference for 2018 due to attaining the top ten of all sales managers out of more than sixty sales executives
- International Sales Manager at Preferred Shipping, Inc
- Health and life restructure manager at
- National Account Executive at VSM Logistics, LLC
- Branch Manager at CDS Global Logistics, Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Applied Science
* Skillfully prospects and drives new sales from prospective clients and ensure implementation of new accounts * Consistently tracks prospect data to ensure a coordinated and consistent client experience * Liaise with marketing, product, and sales enablement teams for the ~~~~~~~~~ success of strategic sales priorities * Effectively manage expectations of clients as issues arise during the service delivery process ensuring a strong customer relationship and timely delivery of the account * Prepares quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales reports, an annual forecast, and account status reports regarding the metrics of the international sales territory * Organized and attended international trade shows * Created an international Strategy focusing on top countries and company's long-term business plan
- International Sales Manager at Earth Friendly Products
- Sales Administrator at Earth Friendly Products
- Assistant to VP of International Sales at Earth Friendly Products
- Shipping Coordinator at Earth Friendly Products
7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Analytics
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- BACHELOR - Political Science
FreeFlight Systems designs, manufactures and supports avionics systems that improve the safety, efficiency and affordability of flying. They specialize in technologies and solutions that brings the benefits of the NextGen airspace transformation to all segments of aviation. As the International Sales Manager, my role was to work with the company's dealer network and support their efforts to sell and install all FreeFlight Systems products and services through visits, seminars, open houses and trade shows national and internationally. Also recruiting and qualifying new dealer for product sale, installation and support in Central & South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and in the Middle East. MAVANA AIR SUPPORT
- International Sales Manager at FREEFLIGHT SYSTEMS
- Regional Sales Manager at
- Director, New Business Development at TRANXLATE USA
- Technical Sales & Support at BANYAN AIR SERVICE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration & Marketing
- - Sales & Personal Development
• Build and maintain client sales base
• Help design semi-custom domestic RV's and fifth wheels
• Develop RV's for the International markets.
• Help design and market a wheel chair accessible RV product.
- Reginal / International Sales Manager at H L Enterprise Inc
- Sales, Marketing & Product Development at Recreation By Design
- Sales at T.L. Industries
- Vice President at New Generation Park Models
7 years at this Job
- High school
Headwall Photonics is a spectral imaging company for which I served a 2-year tour of duty in Boston. We enable the detection of everything from land mines to meat quality and often engage multiple year client programs to build infrastructure that produces better products, higher profits, and less waste.
• APAC P&L and channel management
• Asia OEM partner development and management
• Multi-site technology standardization and productivity optimization
• Dealer network management, expansion, and optimization
• Product line planning, revenue stream planning, staff leadership
• Sales with average performance greater than 100% of target
• Expertise: sales and marketing management, imaging, spectroscopy, product line planning, product launch, international sales, export law
• Export Law and ITAR trained
- International Sales Manager at Headwall Photonics, Inc
- Manager, Global Strategic Accounts at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Distribution Manager at Carl Zeiss MicroImaging, Inc
- Product Manager at Cellomics Enterprise Imaging Cellomics, Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Medical Sciences
- Ph.D. - human pathology
Charged with the management of existing accounts along with expanding the Warren brand outside the USA. Build and maintain relationships and develop plans to increase sales and profitability for targeted accounts Manage product from origin to customer site and troubleshoot if necessary, to guarantee on-time delivery within specifications. Contributed to the complete redesign of all marketing material to better suit an international customer.
• Prospect new accounts, retain existing accounts, and increase opportunities with existing customers using a consultative selling approach to deliver added value. Traveled extensively to over 20 countries attending trade shows, visiting customers, and meeting prospects.
• Achieved and exceeded sales goals in each year of employment increasing export revenue by over 50%.
• Established relationships with State Trade agencies in order to take advantage of government-sponsored trade missions saving Warren almost 50% on international travel expenses.
• Improved communication with prospective customers by implementing a new CRM System. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MBA EDUCATION FULL TIME (2011- 2013)
- International Sales Manager at Warren Manufacturing
- Operations Supervisor at Gulf Coast Environmental Systems, LLC
- Business Development Manager at Gulf Coast Environmental Systems, LLC
- Assistant Buyer at American Wholesale Book Company
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Spanish