EUREKA, MO September 2014 - Present RotoMetrics is the world leader in precision rotary tooling. Its product offering includes rotary and flexible cutting dies, magnetic and print cylinders, modular processing stations and accessories flexographic printing equipment. International Sales Manager - Latin America Direct the sales activities in Latin America to promote the most complete and market-leading product offering of rotary dies and flexible dies, print cylinders and sleeves, anvils and rotary tooling; with applications that go from the pressure-sensitive labels and flexible packaging to converting advanced film substrates or no woven materials Strategy * Formulate executive level recommendations using analysis, creativity and new approaches to enable sales to close deals and drive organizational growth. * Develop, execute and manage annual business plans with emphasis on growth and marketing initiatives to align with corporate targets and to increase the organization's sales margin goals * Ensure adequate forecasting and account planning for the region * Coordinate the activities of Customer Service Advisors to maximize their contributions to the region's growth. * Actively participated in M&As and partnership processes as part of corporate expansion strategy.
- International Sales Manager at RotoMetrics
- Director of Sales and Marketing - Americas at NELA USA
- at NELA USA
- Latin America Sales Manager at
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - International Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Top performing International Sales Manager with 17 years experience in sales, lead generation, negotiating and sales staff management.
• Demonstrated ability to build new territories and expand opportunities within existing client base.
• Outstanding relationship development and networking skills with high level managers to expand contacts, cultivate new business, and increase sales.
• Experienced sales manager working with account representatives on budgets, forecasts, prospecting and client development.
• Focused on developing and implementing strategies that drive growth with an emphasis on providing value to the customer.
- International Sales Manager at K-1 Technologies
- VP of Sales and Operations at Mygor Enterprises
- Customer Service Representative - Spanish Speaking Accounts at Allstate Insurance
16 years, 3 months at this Job
- Drafting and Civil Engineering - Drafting - Civil Engineering - C.A.D.
- High school
As the Sales and Customer Service Manager at Melton International Tackle, a retail, internet and mail-order company based in Southern California, I’ve handled a variety of responsibilities during my career, including but not limited to: - Ranked top sales person for the last 11 years - Manage the Sales and Customer Support teams - Retain 100+ key international and domestic customers - Identify opportunities to grow customer engagement with our brands - Build and maintain trust with our vendors - Implement improvements to the sales administration process - Create sales initiatives to motivate team - Develop product promotions for maximum impact - Use customer feedback to generate ideas - Analyze current product trends - Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts - Track sales budget - Provide content for our various social-media platforms - Oversee design aspects for our bi-annual print catalog - Set product placements for our retail store - Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines - Handle all-at-once purchasing for hard goods - Set pricing for private label products - Recruit, hire and train employees - Resolve customer services issues - Assist with daily shipping and inventory needs - Network at international fishing events - Organize and attend trade shows - Host educational seminars during our community outreach events
- International Sales Manager at Melton International Tackle
19 years, 2 months at this Job
• Develop and nurture strong partnerships with 100+ channel partners and clients throughout Central/South America and the Caribbean.
• Drive revenue growth of + 20% CAGR and strong client retention for Latin American and Caribbean.
• Doubled Caribbean clientele and market share in the past 2 years; Succeeded in opening major accounts and territory throughout the Caribbean.
• Manage inventory and product lineup with major named brands.
• Develop product presentations and manage digital marketing campaigns and collateral.
• Represent company at CES in Las Vegas and the International Housewares Show in Chicago.
• Create business development and sales plan for territory to achieve sales targets and expand customer base.
• Prospect, develop, negotiate and close sales opportunities.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting distributor and direct customer relationships.
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
• Understand industry-specific landscapes and trends.
• Act as key contact for accounts and ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner.
• Assist with troubleshooting malfunctions and fatigue issues in products.
• Provide regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of the distributor and direct customer base.
• Participate in technical reviews of product requirements, specifications, and designs, to further advance product line
• Stay current with industry developments, competitive offerings, and issues affecting growth.
• Represent the company at open houses, trade shows, and industry groups.
• Recruited, trained and developed a team-oriented, cohesive, three-member staff.
• Evaluated sales territory potential and implemented strategic and tactical marketing plans.
• Set budgets, prepared sales and expense forecasts, and set sales quotas.
• Responsible for all business development and sales growth via multi-tiered distribution channels for all sales territories outside North America, Europe and Latin America.
• Conducted site inspections, outside sales calls and sales trips, entertained clients, and attended pertinent trade shows and networking events.
- International Sales Manager at Twin International Corp
- Assistant Sales Manager at Importadora Dielsa
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Concentration on International Business
Headwall Photonics is a spectral imaging company for which I served a 2-year tour of duty in Boston. We enable the detection of everything from land mines to meat quality and often engage multiple year client programs to build infrastructure that produces better products, higher profits, and less waste.
• APAC P&L and channel management
• Asia OEM partner development and management
• Multi-site technology standardization and productivity optimization
• Dealer network management, expansion, and optimization
• Product line planning, revenue stream planning, staff leadership
• Sales with average performance greater than 100% of target
• Expertise: sales and marketing management, imaging, spectroscopy, product line planning, product launch, international sales, export law
• Export Law and ITAR trained
- International Sales Manager at Headwall Photonics, Inc
- Manager, Global Strategic Accounts at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Distribution Manager at Carl Zeiss MicroImaging, Inc
- Product Manager at Cellomics Enterprise Imaging Cellomics, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Medical Sciences
I’ve been given the opportunity to be responsible for developing international sales by identifying proper distribution channels in the refurbished, excess/surplus IT and CE sectors. · Responsible for sales growth of over 35% in the first year and growing sales in Latin America from just under 1 million to over 10 million dollars annually in the first 3 years · Contributed to setting up logistics partners to provide cost effective logistical solutions to our client network while keeping up to date with government regulations · International travel to meet with clients and participated in numerous Trade Shows in Europe, South America, Middle East and Asia for the past 12 years
- International Sales Manager at Evertek Computer Corporation
- International Operations Coordinator at ICU Medical
- Ocean Export Agent at Panalpina
- Project Manager/ Consultant at Weaver Corporation
14 years, 11 months at this Job
- Graduate Studies in International Business - International Business
- Bachelor's - International Business
professional with extensive, 25+
• Oversee all international operations. years' experience in the global
• Manage sales representatives, international and domestic. sales industry with 3 digit sales
• Organize and host overseas or domestic trade shows. increase track.
• Handle all international accounts, and important domestic ones, from account set up to AR procedures. Excellent customer relations, in
• Customer relations. person or remotely.
- International Sales Manager at A Michaels Co
- New Product Sales at Cleveland Impulse
- Lead Architect at
26 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Architecture and North Ridgeville - Main Education
- - sales
Operations & Account Management:
• Integral part of process flow of business by acting as Account Manager to all open and existing customer accounts, as well as managing all logistical and warehousing operations for the company
• Manage all aspects of new international business
• Develop and manage SLA program for 3PL warehouse operations
• Manage foreign 3PL operations and logistics
• Manage international freight operations
• Manage customer support and help desk tickets through Gorgias CRM
• Create, process and manage sales orders and inventory in Stitch Labs and Shipstation CRM's
- Operations Director & International Sales Manager at Lulabop, Inc
- Sales Director at Lulabop, Inc
- Sales Director at ModernChef, Inc
- Customer Service Manager at ModernChef, Inc
5 months at this Job
- BA in Public Relations - Communications
• Increased overall sales by 20% to over €8MM revenue by visiting customers and distributors directly for in- person business development meetings. Highlights include: o Responsible for 37 German distributors (1.8MM) and 49 foreign clients (2.8MM) (DZ, AT, BE, HR, DK, GB, GR, IE, IT, NL, PK, PS, PT, RO, ES, CH) as well as for around 900 German end-users (1.7MM) by supporting the field crew o Acquired new distributors by travelling to 3 Scandinavian countries to present the company history as well as the product portfolio, giving an overview about the 160 products including ELISAs, RIAs, Saliva Diagnostic, different analyzers, and the current research projects o Travelled to Sicily to finalize a new business contract with an existing distributor by introducing and launching a new automated analyzer with 15 parameters, placed 10 instruments valued at €200,000
• Launched the "DRG:HYBRID-XL" in 2013, a Fully Automated Continuous Access Analyzer for the simultaneous measurement of immunoassays and clinical chemistry parameters
• Established international distributor to end user customer structure for the DRG:Hybrid-XL instrument, supporting distributors to increase sales to €400,000 in first year of launch
• Organized and participated in 4-6 international DRG:Hybrid-XL training workshops and diagnostics industry exhibitions per year
• Streamlined and reduced database information by 70% through optimizing the customer data base while working with outside consultants to add custom CRM tools
• Re-activated thirty (30) lapsed customers via the optimized CRM system
• Emphasized regular use of digital marketing campaigns such as monthly newsletters, social media, website news, and digital advertising campaigns for maintaining good customer relations through multi-channel marketing
• Acted as key international sales liaison with US Headquarters as well as DRG subsidiaries in Poland, Croatia, China, Czech Republic and Russia
• Coordination of the German sales force
- International Sales Manager at DRG Instruments GmbH
- Marketing & Product Manager at DRG Instruments GmbH
- Product presentation and Marketing at Service4You GmbH
- Germany - Biotechnology Intern at Aventis Pharma Marburg
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Hospital and Medical
- Diploma - thesis
Manufacturer of equipment to produce prestressed hollow core building elements for worldwide
precast producers to construct residential high-rises, commercial, industrial, municipal structures.
• Organize, implement, and perform all levels of prospecting, proposal development and presentation as well as customer relations in the US and worldwide with travel to China, India, Europe and CIS countries to promote precast technology. Manage international Sales Reps in China, India South America, CIS countries.
- International Sales Manager at Spancrete Machinery Corporation
- Business Development Manager at Zeman Tool & Manufacturing
- Business Development Manager at Busch Precision
- Regional Business Manager at Royal Products
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Business