working at Baton Rouge, LA) International Sales Representative & Project and Administrative Assistant:
• Looking for new customers.
• Coordinated shift schedule and delegated tasks as sells section leader.
• Issuance of invoices, commercial invoices, Bill of Landings and Packing Lists.
• Visits and follow-up to customers.
• Negotiating with companies to sell equipment, pipes, sheets & plates.
• Working in the Sugar Industry (Sugar mills) selling Hammers, Knives and Tips.
• Coordinate as required with internal groups including engineering, purchasing, quality sales, production and accounting personnel.
- International Sales Representative & Project manager at CROMPION INTERNATIONAL
- Marketing Project Manager at CROMPION INTERNATIONAL
- International Sales Manager at Crompion International
- Assistant manager and marketing manager (Startup Company) at QUESOS DE LOS PEDROCHES S.L. CHEESE FACTORY
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration and Management
• Built connection with a Lithuanian client and increase sales by $2.4 million
• Provide quotation of products based on different trading terms (CIP, FOB) for various clients
• Processed orders and prepare customs documents, make sure goods are properly claimed and delivered
• Received foreign clients' business visit: introduce production line and convince them to place order
- International Sales Representative at Yunnan Germanium, Sales Department
- Trainee at SooChow Securities Co., Ltd., Investment Department
- Intern at Leadership Matrix Network
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Analytics - Data Management & SQL for Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics, International Finance
Provide award winning international sales support Communicate with clients and answer requests via Sales Force system
- International Sales Representative at Millipore Sigma
- Customer Success Representative at Ultimate Software
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at USBank
- Mortgage Loan Processor Relocation/Conventional Loan Specialist at CitiBank
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management
Reliable Trading Inc. Bayamon PR Olein Refinery Inc. Yabucoa PR L.S. Textiles Inc. Hato Rey PR L.S. Quilting Inc. Toa Alta PR Middle Atlantic Inc. San Juan PR United International Agencies Inc. San Juan PR Open new route for the Caribbean Region. Responsible for the sales increase from 800k to 1.5M within the Caribbean Region Territory Established new customer portfolio in 32 countries throughout the Caribbean region. Prepare product presentations. Sales Approach and closing. Prepare proposals and quotations. Generate billing and collect invoice for customer account. Periodical meeting with manufacturers, for assessment and sales strategy discussion.
- International Sales Representative at F G Export Inc
- Manufacturers Sales Representative of the following Manufactures Companies at Gines Inc
- Product Manager at Productos Familia
- Promotions Supervisor at Promotions and Marketing
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- BS - Natural Sciences
• Effectively communicated with overseas clients (Philippines, Japan, India, Sri-Lanka, and Hong Kong) regarding the purchasing of products, while meeting and exceeding sales goals each quarter.
• Oversaw product creation and development, increasing the efficiency and capacity of the production line.
• Experience with importing and exporting of sensitive materials among international clients
- International Sales Representative at THAI-ASIA P.E. PIPE CO
- Sales and Marketing Professional at CAULEY INTERNATIONAL CO
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
Responsible for international trade of electronic component hardware Market Trend Analysis: Developed reports on market pricing and trends for Tier 1 customers. Generated New Clients: Formed custom solutions for target accounts to help provide a wide range of supply chain solutions within Tier 1 electronic manufacturing companies (EMS).
- international sales representative at Smith and Associates
- at Leadership Council, Graceland University
- Project Manager at Leadership Council, Graceland University
- at Investment Club, Graceland University
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Business Administration and Economics
• Assist customers with product inquiries and negotiate prices
• order processing
• data entry / updating information
• preparing client files and following up on leads
• preparing domestic and international documents Software: Sage/Mas 200, Microsoft word and Microsoft excel
- International Sales Representative at Amglo Kemlite Laboratories
- Office Clerk/ Assistant at TST Impreso
- Office Manager at Pro-Done Home Remodeling Corp
4 years at this Job
- - Accounting
International trade fair services for exhibitors. Had one experience of following up a render from UK Consulate. Our company had done projects for Argentina National Exhibition Pavilion as well. Main job responsibilities include following up emails and searching for companies / organizations with potential intention for cooperation.
- International Sales Representative at
at this Job
Being responsible for : - Quoting for government tenders - Managing vendor relationships -Negotiate contracts -Oversee and optimize the cost and delivery dates -Supporting export documents necessary -Controlling the delivery process. Being Responsible for all the process after sales contract Organizing the delivery of the orders to the market (such as middle East, Asia and North America) by providing information flow between customers,freight forwarders (seaway),customs,warehouse and bank until the goods arrived on time. -Verifying the payment from customers, -Examining the transportation expenses -Reporting weekly/monthly in line with the demands from management.
- International Sales Representative at Its aviation
2 years at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - International Trade ( in English with % 100 scholarship
• Manage existing customer accounts and address any complaints or concerns that may arise
• Work to acquire new customers mainly in the Latin America and Caribbean Markets thru business to business sales
• Establish and maintain relationship with customers by being in contact with them on a regular basis
• Help customers see value and benefits of Insteel products
• Help customers place orders as well as seeing those orders thru to delivery to the customer
- INTERNATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE at Insteel Wire Corp
- SALES ASSOCIATE at H & H Auto Sales
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Math and computers
- High school