Summary of Qualifications Identified, developed, or evaluated marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors. Formulated, directed, or coordinated marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers. Compiled lists describing product or service offerings. Skills & Abilities Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media. Communication Full attention to what other people are saying, took time to understand the points being made, asked questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Spoke to others to convey information effectively. Brought others together and trying to reconcile differences. Employment history Internet Manager BDC Internet 2017-2019 Education Diploma | Auburn High School Major: General Studies
- Internet Manager at BDC Internet
2 years at this Job
My title was internet manager but had not much to do with the internet. Mostly for my position at M&S Auto was as a driver to pick up and drop off cars, stock them in on our system and on our website, booking cars for auctions and drop off documents etc.
- Internet Manager at M&S Auto
- Management Trainee at Oliveto
- Translator at Jolie Femme
- Driver/Office Assistant at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Global Business management
Direct contact: Don Frank, Used Car Sales (713)272-3600
• Educate and inform customers of features on all products and financing options allowing them to feel confident in their purchase decisions
• Respond and answer questions for all online inquiries via twelve internet sources within fifteen minutes of initial customer email. Follow up and continue to earn customers' business solely through online communication covering price negotiation, vehicle options, and accessories.
• Ensure customer familiarity with current technology in new vehicles (OnStar initiation, MyLink touch dashboard, hands-free calling, etc)
• Collect, file, and submit all appropriate paperwork needed to authorize a large financial purchase
- Internet Manager at
- Internet Manager at
- Stefani Horvitz, GM at Barney's Billiards
- Bartender at Bogies Pub and Grill
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
784 US Highway 1 suite 15 North Palm Beach Fl, 33408 561-776-7757 Ask for Andrea August 2018-Feb 2019 I would plan out my week and decide where I would visit such as hospitals nursing home and assisted living facilities and doctors offices. I would meet with their head nurse or representative and gain clients as so. Horizon Care Services Inc. 561-776-7757 Ask for Andrea Internet manager I Handle all social media updates, messages and inquiries remotely for this home health agency and get paid on a weekly basis to do so.
- Account manager/Internet manager at Horizon Care Services Inc
- at Morris Studios
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Sales associate at Pacifico Ford
6 months at this Job
- None - Business Administration
10+ years as a sales person ($300K+ gross sales per month), selling new cars and trading for used ones with a strong ability to assess damage. 10+ years Internet Manager. Created and grew the Internet Sales Department from 0 sales per month to over 60 per month ($1.2M+ gross sales per month) using new technologies and meeting the customer where they felt most comfortable. Consistently beat
- Internet Manager at Adventure Subaru
- sales numbers + customer satisfaction scores at Adventure Subaru
- at Adventure Subaru
- at Construction Labor
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Brand advertising & sales manager. Internet and social media marketing manager. Blog and website designer and content adninistrator. Swimming pool and spa, onsite service and repair technician.
- Internet Manager at C & J Pools
- Quality Control Manager at Hoya Optical, Inc
- Vice President at Fore-Tae Golf, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science, Journalism
As Product Specialist:
• Greeted and actively listened to customers to uncover purchasing needs and provide recommendations based on automotive requirements.
• Used consultative sales process to match customers with vehicles suiting their needs.
• Demonstrated vehicle functionality and explained options, accompanied prospective customers on test drives, and explained costs associated with purchase.
• Researched new automotive releases to maintain knowledge on new products and trends.
• Informed customers on associated dealer services and products such as extended warranties. As Internet Manager:.
• Qualify and follow up on Internet leads regarding new and pre-owned vehicle availability, price, and options.
• Maintain contact with customers via email, phone calls, and regular updates on promotional offers.
- Product Specialist & Internet Manager at Roger Beasley Auto Imports
- Residential and Commercial Examiner at Providence Title Company
- Independent Abstractor/Landman at Research Unlimited
- at The Cleveland Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Texas Continuing Education Certificates
Responsibilities: - Internet Manager: Sales, customer service, phone calls to drive business, follow up phone calls to sold customers, assist with training new employees, online marketing, run email, run website and all social media. - Automotive Technician: Perform routine maintenance on vehicles, perform warranty and recall maintenance, general diagnosis, and repair on vehicles.
- Internet Manager/Automotive Tech at Ford of Dalton
- Sales Consultant at Larry Hill Ford
- Producer at Allegiance Studio
- Judicial Admin Tech II at Cobb County State Court Clerk's Office
1 year at this Job
Responsibilities I handled the F&I department, as well as the Internet department for this company. As F&I manager I would handle the contracts and documents for sold vehicles, trade in vehicles, and warranties. On the Internet side of things, I was responsible for handling the advertising of the website, and handling the accounts responsible for our marketing. I also handled the internal distribution of Internet based "leads" to the sales associates on the floor. Accomplishments During the few months that I worked at CGC I was able to assist in turning around a hurting business by using a more structured financial model geared towards monthly gross, and a low overhead while providing a better customer service model. Skills Used Sales Experience, Negotiation, Interpersonal People Skills, Small Business Financial Experience, and Intuition
- Finance Manager & Internet Manager at CHUCK GRAVES CHEVROLET, INC
- Technician at Fairbanks Scales, Inc
- Installation Technician at MULTIBAND
- Technician Intern at PC FIX
3 months at this Job
- BS (Not finished) - IT
- Diploma - Honors
Maintained top sales position since 2015 Maintained highest customer satisfaction score based on store and zone averages. Responded to internet inquiries and phone calls in a timely matter. Maintained excellent product knowledge to assist customers with questions and develop strong professional relationships
- Internet Manager at Martin Chevrolet
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Michelle Erickson Design
- Sales Associate at Jennifer Convertibles
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BFA - Advertising And Marketing - 123 credits completed toward BFA