Freelance internet marketing consultant providing SEO, SEM and Social Media Marketing services to a wide range of clients.
- Internet Marketing Consultant at Abbott Systems Inc.
- Internet Marketing Manager at IntegraMed America
- Product Development and Marketing at Abbott Systems Inc
- Product Development and Marketing at Manhattan Graphic Corporation
9 years at this Job
- Doctorate - Physics
• Analyze client marketing strategies and suggest and implement improved ones
• Custom website development integrating social media marketing
• Develop email marketing databases and strategies for clients to increase conversion by 50%
• Educate clients on best methods of using Internet marketing to improve sales
• Graphic Design for print and web
• Develop video training tutorials for client education purposes
• Manage web hosting and DNS for clients Previous Clients VMR Communications, LLC
• Responsible for helping grow VMR’s Communication's digital ad agency and ad network businesses to $10,000 per month.
• Established sustainable growth benefits for VMR's client and supplier base within 6 months
• Developed strategic plan for improving gross profits over a 6 month period.
• Helped develop business KPI analysis and execute over 1 year period
• Reviewed IT vendor selection to reduce yearly technology costs by half. Park Avenue Realty, Inc., Wood-Ridge, NJ Web Developer / Graphics Designer
• Designed and established WordPress website with IDX connectivity
• Created print marketing materials including office brochure over three month period
• Developed standard set of internal office forms within one week Allure Visuals Printing and Graphics, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ Graphics Designer / Web Developer
• Design and create print media for clients within 24 hrs
• Designed WordPress website for marketing Allure Visuals printing services
• Instituted mobile marketing strategies using QR codes.
• Installed, configured and instituted vTiger CRM for client tracking
• Consulted on Email marketing strategies to increase sales Robert M. Donnelly (a.k.a Doctor Business and Career Planning Doctor), Hackensack, NJ Web Site Analyst / Web site developer
• Created new Internet name space under RobertMDonnelly.me
• Designed new Wordpress website and blog for incorporating various outside online media sources
• Designed and implemented Career Planning Doctor website promoting client's books, "Personal Branding for Life" "Guidebook to Planning" along with associated illustrations Weinfive Career Coaching, LLC, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ Web Designer / Internet Marketing Consultant
• Analyzed and improved original Wordpress website.
• Developed new Wordpress theme to better suite the client's needs
• Redesigned navigation bar for improved viewing
• Suggested methods for integrating social media into the marketing strategy
• Suggested and improved brand logo Optimum Networks, Newark, NJ Internet Marketing Consultant
• Analyzed web traffic for three distinctly different sites (technology solutions provider, commercial cleaning service, night club) using Google Analytics
• Corrected keyword placement issues site-wide
• Suggested various methods to increase traffic by double using social media
- Internet Marketing Consultant at SAK Information Systems, LLC
18 years at this Job
- Certification - Business Consulting
- - Approach to Business Excellence
- Certificate - Project Management
- MBA - Information Systems, Management, and Marketing St
- BA - Psychology
- Certificate - Internet Marketing
• IT Specialist servicing all technology needs for small business clients
• Install and maintain Windows servers, Mac and Windows operating systems, domains, active users and third-party company software
• Experienced with cloud configurations for small business of Office 365, SharePoint and G Suite
• Service small office wired and wireless network routers, switches, and access points.
• Provide Internet marketing services in web development, SEO, social media, video, and email marketing
• Conduct classroom training in all versions of Microsoft Office and Windows Operating systems
- IT and Internet Marketing Consultant at Desktop Patrol, LLC
- Network Engineer and Training Specialist at InfoServ Information Services
- Senior Analyst at Alaris Company Inc
- Product Development Manager at Alaris Company Inc
18 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
• Track, analyze, and report on clients' website, marketing, and PPC advertising performance
• Develop strategies to aggressively generate leads in addition to first page listings and web traffic
• Educate legal and medical clients on SEO and the Internet's role in their practice's multi-channel marketing strategy
• Use insights to make recommendations to clients about how they can improve their results
- Internet Marketing Consultant at Page 1 Solutions
- Director of Marketing and Communications at CAMPUSPEAK
- Web Content Marketing Manager at Delta College
- Graphic Designer at ForeignExchange Translations
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design and Marketing
• Profitably managing client portfolio spending ~ $50k/month
• Consulting with SMBs in development and traffic generation for their websites. Leveraging SEM, SEO, LSO, Social Marketing and Video tactics
• Use tools such as HootSuite, Google DoubleClick, SEO Moz, WordPress, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yext, Google Local, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Yahoo Ads, etc.
• Client portfolio has included Auto Dealers, Mortgage, Retail, Home Services, Music, Healthcare and Travel businesses
- Owner / Internet Marketing Consultant at Pallavigoel.com
- Director, Digital Management at 2Modern.com
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Blinds.com
- Ecommerce Manager at Zales LLC
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Marketing
Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs. Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities. Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget. Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans. Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues. Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Internet Marketing Consultant at Digital Resource
- Account Executive at Comcast Spotlight
- Marketing & Advertising Specialist/ Leasing Manager at Royal American Management, Inc.
- Leasing Agent/Outreach Marketing at Asset Campus Housing
5 months at this Job
- BS - Public Relations
- AA - Business Administration
Provides customized Internet marketing consulting services including search engine optimization, email
campaigns, social media, copywriting, inbound and content marketing, ecommerce, pay per click, search engine
marketing, market analysis, website design and maintenance to small businesses.
• Interviews clients to understand their existing business model, evaluate clients' on and offline marketing efforts, and assess their needs and goals. Develop strategies to solve problems and meet client's goals.
• Administers email campaigns for clients, including design, delivery, list management, and performance analysis.
• Create WordPress websites for clients. Set up and configure server, install and configure themes, plug- ins, and optimize for SEO and page load speed. Configure hosting - DNS, Email, etc.
• Performs SEO site audits, identifies opportunities, creates SEO strategies, and works with clients to implement SEO best practices and strategies.
• Performs keyword research, analysis and segmentation, competitor analysis, analyze backlinks and initiate link acquisition.
• Edits HTML and CSS code for optimal search engine results. Ensures that sites can be crawled and indexed by search engines.
• Edit and write website content as appropriate for enhanced search engine results and improved user experience.
• Monitors, analyzes, measures SEO campaign performance, adjusts strategies as needed, and prepares campaign performance reports for clients.
- FREELANCE INTERNET MARKETING CONSULTANT at WEST BAY WEB
- WEBMASTER at OWENS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- PRESIDENT, GENERAL MANAGER at OREGON CYCLERY INC
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Internet Marketing
- Associate of Applied Business - Web Administration
• Track and evaluate reports and lead sources through various tools
• Assess and target marketing opportunities and alternate markets
• Develop, publish and print/electronic advertisements unique to each event
• Respond to all external reviews and consumer communication
• Initiate and develop marketing materials for various target markets
• Design organic social media content and schedule calendar regularly
• Update the company website monthly
• Representative for various marketing events: Live/Recorded tv, table, booth
- Internet Marketing Consultant at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
- Consumer Sales Representative at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
- General Manager at McAlister's Deli
- Associate Manager at McAlister's Deli
2 years at this Job
- Concentration - Photography
- Bachelor's - Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor's - Marketing and Sales
• Provided Marketing Consulting within the Chiropractic Market.
• Provided best action plan necessary for clients as it relates to the level of service to meet and exceed online marketing needs.
• Provided price quotes and paperwork processing for all new order entries for new clients.
• Responsible for cultivating relationships with potential new clients, evaluating their business needs, and/or improving online presence.
• Provided high level marketing consultations to demonstrate product knowledge to existing clients and potential clients in the Market.
• Conducted reporting to analyze the goals and areas for improvement for potential new clients.
• Responsible for qualifying leads and schedule follow-up appointments for consultations with potential new clients.
• Responsible for documenting all communication with potential clients and existing clients for data management purposes.
• Based on analysis, results and client feedback, continually improved and modified strategies to optimize conversions.
- Internet Marketing Consultant at Internet Matrix, Inc
- Assistant Manager at Nordstrom, Inc
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Economics
• Answered high volume inbound calls
• Prepared internet performance reports for owner
• Made sure inventory was being advertised through all advertising resources
• Managed company Facebook Page
• Appraised Vehicles and estimated cost of repair parts for trade ins
• Resolved customer issues and negative reviews with company
• Closed and secured building and lot
• Made sure locks and alarms were functioning properly
• secured inventory
- Internet Marketing Consultant at Used Cars Center LLC
- Sales Consultant at Bestbuy
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school