Started as a Graphic Designer and soon after was promoted to the added task of Internet marketing Manager. Creating a brand for a start-up, creating print advertisements, and sales catalog, along with other managerial tasks.
- Graphic Designer & Internet Marketing Manager at Semisub LLC
- CDL Bus Driver at Robert's Hawaii
- Graphic Designer & Internet Marketing Manager at [email protected]
- Graphic Design Internship at Oceanic Time Warner Advanced Advertising
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Interface Design
- Associate - Information Technology
*Manager for all Internet and marketing media for company websites representing our 3 retail locations. *Manager and developer for our network of golf cart rental websites along the east coast of Florida. *Supervise all web design, graphics, content writing, keyword implementation and selection and all SEO (on and off site). *Generate monthly reports for the owners to show keyword ranking and new site growth. *Generate Monthly Reports across all social media to show growth and trends. *Generate and analyze reports for all aspects of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Internet Marketing Manager at Prime Golf Cars
- Internet Manager at Catsco Inc
- PC Professor at
- General Manager at Halloween USA, Lavonia, Michigan
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Some college - Computer Information Technology
• Contracted by e-commerce companies, professional service providers (e.g., coaches, therapists, etc.), and various digital agencies within the hospitality, retail, and insurance industries
• Provided expert knowledge and application to produce positive results from search and social advertising, re-marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing, and email marketing
• Operated various advertising platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, AdRoll, etc. Employed sales funnel strategies and conversion rate optimization through design techniques, key optimization practices, and testing
• Built landing pages, email automation, and chat bot sequences
• Exercised the use of Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools where appropriate
• Implemented Google Merchant Center, Facebook Catalog, Bing Merchant Center and associated advertising features for e-commerce clients
• Issued test campaigns and administered multiple ad campaigns in excess of $5,000 daily budgets Established and delivered ongoing advertising performance reports
• Monitored and analyzed website and advertising analytics to determine failures, successes, and opportunities Maintained awareness of marketing trends, best practices and applicable laws
- Internet Marketing Manager at Contractor
- SEO & Web Development Manager at Contractor
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Created and maintained internet presence with Social Media sites for a startup auto dealership that included Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google+ and our website. Planned and executed marketing campaigns utilizing SEO/SEM, CRM database, email, and social media to drive offers to over 1.2 million users in private Facebook groups that I am Active with in addition to. Monitored and updated company website daily with changes in availability and pricing of the inventory. Created social media processes, templates and overlays for inventory photos to post online. Develop a portfolio of accounts through new business development. Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact to closure. Resolving customer inquiries face to face, over the phone or via email. Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements. Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the monthly business plan. Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects. Identifying what customers want. Planning and organizing the day to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Internet Marketing Manager at Sales Rick Becker's Auto Sales and Service LLC
- at Internet Sales Houdek Auto Center
- Reporting business trends and area performance to the Sales Manager at Sales Zimmerman Auto Center/McGrath Ford
- Independent Insurance Agent at PMA USA and Aflac
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Rapport Leadership International
Managed an internet marketing team, while wearing many hats, to leverage SEO, SEM, PPC, and Social Media Marketing channels for clients. Established, tracked, and reported on key operational metrics including website performance, site traffic, conversions, etc. and leveraged that data to make recommendations for campaign optimizations. Identified new opportunities to grow online marketing efforts while managing all aspects of program implementation. Strategized with clients to effectively expand their online presence.
- Internet Marketing Manager at 887 Media
- SEO & SEM Consultant at 887 Media
7 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
I work the overflow desk deals with sales as needed. I handle all Dealer trades coming in or out. I aggressively work with various locator services to move aged inventory. I am the backup finance manager. I handle all aspects of our commercial & fleet sales program from initial contact to finance. Day to Day focus on maintaining market share through internet related social media, lead management sources, advertising and software evaluation. Manage leads from various sources and assure our customers expectations are met. Collect and analyze metrics and report monthly to the management team. Instrumental in evaluating new software and internet providers to increase our SEO and SEM positioning in the market. Work directly with sales on customers via phone, email, texting or in person to help achieve our goals.
- Internet & Marketing Manager at Bob Frensley Chrysler
- Internet Sales Manager at Rockie Williams Premier CDJR
- General Manager at Family Campers
- Operations Analyst & Trainer at Pipe, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
• Responsible for all paid and non-paid social media campaigns including photography, video, and content.
• Designed and maintains the company website including all graphics and content.
• Manages a monthly social media budget.
• Offer advice on product assortment, merchandising, sales techniques, and marketing. Skills Used
• Social media
• Facebook Ads Manager
• Graphic design
• Web design
• Photo Editing
• Inventory management
• Events and promotions
- Internet Marketing Manager at J&H Lanmark
- General Manager at John's Run/Walk Shop
- Service Manager at FedEx Ground
3 years, 3 months at this Job
• Designed monthly e-mail marketing newsletter on Constant Contact with promotions to draw traffic to store
• Maintained and updated web site with new product and pricing as needed with Adobe Dreamweaver
• Set up store with a Facebook site and marketed it to potential and current clients to increase stores internet presence
- Internet Marketing Manager at Purple Dragonfly Boutique
- Technology Services Project Manager/Internet Services Manager at DME Holdings
- Database Analyst at Southeastern Toyota
- Contract Crystal Reports Developer at Purple Dragonfly Boutique
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
New York, NY
Harry's Shoes is a high-end footwear and retail store in the Upper West Side They offer an extensive selection of quality American and European brands for men, women & children catering to generations of New York City residents since the 1930s.
Sr. Graphic Designer/Internet Marketing Manager
I employ my core specialties: graphic design along with business training to lead in expanding Harry's Shoes' web and e-commerce presence.
• Utilizing Dreamweaver to coordinate, create and dispatch mass email blasts and e-newsletters.
• Responsible for managing the photographer of all product as well as extensive retouching/color correcting/formatting of the digital images in Photoshop for the web and print.
• Upholding S.E.O. and e-marketing employing Google Adwords, Facebook post boosting and other Social Media, et al.
• Maintaining Harry's website including thorough daily posting/updating of products, HTML alterations and web banner animations; maintaining inventory to web accuracy-utilizing WordPress.
• Assisting in generating seasonal catalogs, brochures, posters and weekly N.Y. Times, Post, El Diario and Daily News advertisements by the use of Quark, InDesign and Photoshop as well as large format printing.
• Quarterly Maintenance of four sixty-six inch, in-store LED monitors displays while collaborating with vendors in designing and formatting lifestyle image files.
- Sr. Graphic Designer/Internet Marketing Manager at Harry's Shoes
- Designer at Set-O-Matic
- Accounts Payable Manager at Lacoste
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Illustration
- Bachelor of Arts - Fine Art
Manage team of 11 individuals consisting of writers, video production, creative/imaging, social media representatives, and IT
● Make sure all product descriptions, promotions, player pages, images, and videos on website are up to date, optimized, and accurate
● Responsible for internal network consisting of 50+ workstations, 9 web servers, printers, and POS registers
● Worked with developers to implement customer reviews module, product filtering/sorting, automated XML sitemap, and many other modules
● Lead trainer for all existing and new software applications
● Head of all Search Engine Optimization efforts and Social Media Marketing
● In charge of creating and e-mailing out all newsletters for both Tennis Express and Tennis Now
● Webmaster for Tennis Now, a separate news website for tennis fans
- Internet Marketing Manager / Webmaster at TENNIS EXPRESS, LP
- Substitute Teacher at CY-FAIR INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- SEO Manager / Apartment Locator at NINJA REALTY SERVICES, LLC
- Licensed Real Estate Agent (Apartment Locator) at SILBERMAN ENTERPRISES, INC
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance