Started as a Graphic Designer and soon after was promoted to the added task of Internet marketing Manager. Creating a brand for a start-up, creating print advertisements, and sales catalog, along with other managerial tasks.
- Graphic Designer & Internet Marketing Manager at Semisub LLC
- CDL Bus Driver at Robert's Hawaii
- Graphic Designer & Internet Marketing Manager at [email protected]
- Graphic Design Internship at Oceanic Time Warner Advanced Advertising
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Interface Design
- Associate - Information Technology
Handle incoming and outgoing calls to customers and distributors. Deliver auto parts to our customers. Coordinate advertisements and marketing strategies. Organizing auto parts. Promoting sales. Scouting new accounts. Assisting customers in their search for their auto parts. Inventory file uploads via Excel. Maintaining visual store appearance. Overlooking daily sales. Daily teamwork and inventing management strategies. Was previously Executive Sales but promoted to Internet Marketing Manager as of January 1st, 2019.
- Internet Marketing Manager at Warzecha Auto Parts
- Medical Biller at Alltran
- Inside Sales at Cosmoprof
- Housekeeping Cleaner at Neat & Tidy LLC
8 months at this Job
- Associate’s - Business Management
- - Elementary Education
- High school or equivalent
Created an internet presence for my company based around my passion for the art of bonsai. Single handedly managed Sales and Production as an Artist in the Visual Medium of Bonsai. Co-Founder of the company Best-bonsai, Inc. an internet based, family owned brick and click retail and wholesale vendor. Created the Website Best-bonsai.com and created a strong web presence for the company.
- Internet Marketing Manager at Best-bonsai, Inc
- IT Operations Manager at Ship Your Car Now
- Ecommerce Manager at Crowning Point Products
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.S. - Internet Marketing
- Associate in Science - Internet Marketing/ New Media
I preformed online sales an informed and directed clients to company web page. Making sure sales goals were attained. Preparing sales budget and listings with stakeholders on the internet. Computer proficiency, excellent communications skills and networking skills. Working close with the public an community.
- Internet Marketing Manager at Bud Clary Auto Group
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Columbia Basin Digital Media
- Service Writer/Advisor at Autometrics
- Field Representative at Sound Solutions Enterprise Inc.
5 months at this Job
- None - General
• Design and manage websites.
• Create and distribute content.
• Build, manage and optimize sales funnels (Infusionsoft and Active Campaign).
• Create and promote Facebook and Linkedin content.
• Create and optimize Facebook ad campaigns and Google ad campaigns.
• Create and manage Facebook groups to help boost affiliate and referral relationships.
• Successfully optimized marketing and sales funnel to increase lead base, percentage of closed deals, CTR and decrease CPC.
• Created, optimized and managed Infusionsoft campaigns.
• Increased trust in brand through effective email marketing campaigns.
- INTERNET MARKETING MANAGER at GLASS INSURANCE
- DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT, YINC at
- at OPERATIONS & AFFILIATE MARKETING, EZBZ, INC
- ECOMMERCE MANAGER, HIDES IN SHAPE at eBay and Amazon
at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS - BUSINESS
- - computer systems
- Internet Marketing Manager at Acorn Internet Services
5 years at this Job
I handle all sales leads. I'm responsible for taking photos of our current inventory and getting it on our website. I also write descriptions for all of our vehicles, highlighting the equipment on each unit. Anything Internet related, I'm taken care of it. I also sell as well. I'm an Internet Manager/Sales Consultant
- Internet Marketing Manager at Adventure Auto Inc
- Sales Associate at Town & Country Ford
- Traveling Car Salesman at
- Car Salesperson at Evansville Kia
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - my life
4701 Auto Center Blvd, Bremerton, WA 98312 My employer can be contacted: 360-377-2620 September 2017 - July 2018 In this job I held the responsibility of managing the company's website and all social media platforms as well as promoting multimedia. In order to stay efficient while handling various responsibility, I had to practice promptness and organization as well as other skills I've learned in the past. I had to establish relationships with clients to help them find what they were looking for. I practiced serviceability by handling customer questions and comments on these websites. I took photos and videos across the lot and promoted them on various platforms. I also was in charge of designing ads, and promotions featured online. Being in charge of advertising and marketing of vehicles allowed me to further grow into a more successful sales person. Wage: $18.50 / hr Full-time
- Internet Marketing Manager at Truck Town Ltd
- Photo Media Specialist at 3 WISE GEEKS
- Internet Customer Service at Heartland Toyota
10 months at this Job
Chief strategist for development of innovative online marketing strategies including website development, content messaging, search engine optimization, local advertising with individual dealerships, and oversight of paid vendor partnerships for successful marketing campaigns.
● Introduced a pay-per-click program that generated over 300 leads monthly
● Delivered a sales incentive to promote high-value merchandise that achieved over $20,000 in sales in one week.
- Internet Marketing Manager at Oak Creek Homes
- Store Manager at Mattress Firm
- Director of Sales at Able Lending
- Area Sales Manager at Yodle, Inc
2 years at this Job
- High school
Managed all SEO and PPC campaigns for over 30 products across several Amazon sellers accounts × Built global team of virtual assistants, including creating processes and designing training programs × Independently analyzed Amazon's algorithm (A9-A10) challenges to devise cooperative solutions × Increased product sales while managing under strict marketing budget constraints
- Internet Marketing Manager at
- Conference Promotion Consultant at Searchmetrics
- Sales Associate at KM Retail
- Server/Bartender at Gent Bistro Bar
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Middle East Studies and Arabic Language - Middle East Studies and Arabic Language