• internet marketing self home business sales of MCA, Blue capital,IML, My-econ multi products and other services in other companies.
• Kitchen experience
• Watch food costs by ensuring accurate weights and measures are used according to company guidelines, bringing down the amount of waste and saving the company up money per month.
• Capable of cooking multiple dishes at a time, in order, reducing food time for guests.
• Able to stay clean and sharp though a rush. Assist kitchen with tasks and duties, when necessary. Staying organized with kitchen inventory and making sure labels and dates are corrected, and keep a clean safe and sanitary environment.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at I market live
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management Program
Built websites in various website platforms, including WordPress and Duda. Used Adobe Creative Suite to edit photos, create PDF documents, create logos, edit videos, and create marketing materials for clients. Created reports using various software including Zoho One, Google Analytics, Call Tracking Metrics, BirdEye, and MailChimp. Reports were compiled to show the clients their lead numbers, website traffic, and their SEO. Assisted with SEO on websites. Analyzed data for dental offices across the country to see what marketing tactics were helping our clients and what was hurting their online profiles. Managed Social Media profiles for clients on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, LinkedIn, and Google +. Editing and uploading videos to the client’s YouTube channel’s and embedded the videos on their websites.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Pro Impressions Marketing Group
- Community Relations Intern at City of Fort Collins Recreation Department
- Sandwich Artist at Subway Sandwiches
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Communication Studies
• Project Manager for the company commercial website.
• Managed timely and accurate catalog launch in sequence with the website 4 times per year.
• Proofed, modified and corrected the website using Able Commerce content management system. Proficient using this software, decreased billing from external Internet marketing development company by a minimum of 40 hours per month at a bill rate of $95.00 per hour, which resulted in an annual saving of over $45,600 per year.
• Developed and proofed the commercial website home page changes.
• Developed content and proofed e-mails distributed 1 to 3 times weekly to 1 million customers generating $25,000 in weekly sales.
• Developed relationships and worked closely with vendors, catalog printers and external Internet marketing and development companies.
• Researched competitors.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Jasco Uniform Company
- Manager, Human Resources at Jasco Uniform Company
- Training Manager at Jasco Uniform Company
- Customer Service Supervisor at WILSON SPORTING GOODS, Wilson Racquet Sports
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - business and education
- Bachelor of Science - Licensed Physical Education
• Target social networks and applications to spread brand awareness or promote particular products to increase internet sales.
• Establishing a social media presence on major platforms
• Creating shareable content and advertorials
• Cultivating customer feedback throughout the campaign through surveys and contests
- INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST at Ford Motor Company
- REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER at PREMIER CONCEPTS
- Sales Representative at Reebok
- Independent Contractor at Comcast
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Liberal Studies
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Marketing
• Spent 4 months researching SEO to increase website's traffic.
• Spent 4 months creating on-site content to rebuild the website.
• Created, managed, and analyzed social media campaigns and content.
• Analyzed data from Google Analytics for post campaign evaluation.
• Used SEMrush to research keywords for off and on-site content.
• Photographed products for website.
• Created, managed, and analyzed automotive and promotional email marketing.
• Used Public Relations skills to reach out to DIY bloggers and vloggers for content.
• Trained assistant on best social media strategies.
• Created, managed, and analyzed social media advertising.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Lamps USA
- Promotions Assistant at Entercom Milwaukee
- Marketing Assistant at Wolter Group LLC
7 months at this Job
- B.S - Communication
Answer incoming calls. Send emails to internet leads, Assign new leads and previous customer to the sale staff. Call customers to follow up on their inquiry and how their visit went, If they purchased a vehicle with us, i see how they are liking it and if there is anything else we can do to help them. On customers work screen, i either dead deal, lost sale, sold or cold them accordingly. I document lost sales and email parked for each month. I make sure the sales staff are following up with customers through phone calls, emails and also putting notes in the system. I put the wash ups in our system to update the customers work screen so i know how to follow up with that customer.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Santa Fe Ford
- Office Assistant at Statewide Cabinetry
- Cashier at Winn Dixie
- Receptionist at Watson Construction
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Used content management system to consistently update web site with product copy, optimized images and create online product demos
• Coordinated and designed bi-monthly email promotions and worked with Interactive Marketing Agency to optimize designs and consumer database
• Lead development and distribution of the Step2 direct mail catalogs and other direct mail related promotions - managed internal designers and external direct mail agency and printer
• Worked closely with direct Marketing Agency to coordinate and manage customer service database and direct mail campaigns
• Led Step2 Direct team along with Interactive Marketing Agency in development and implementation of Creative Play Plus Blog, Facebook and Twitter pages, Search Engine Optimization efforts, and online advertising and promotions
• Managed CSR's and assisted with problem resolution due to online ordering and delivery problems
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Motor Club of America
- Customer Advocate at AAA
- Universal Banker at Penfed Credit Union
- Saves Agent at West Telemarketing
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Account Management Position
• Responsible for driving a positive ROI for client digital marketing campaigns
• Manage client SEO, PPC & Email Marketing efforts
• Google Ads Certified
• Google Analytics Certified
- Internet Marketing Specialist at WebpageFX
- Waitress at Red Robin
- Tutor at Penn State University
- Customer Service Associate at Weis Markets
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
• Research and copywriting for client blogs
• Consult with clients about their business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their
• Author content for web pages, resources, marketing strategies, social media campaigns, etc.
• Optimize client websites for search engines
• Manage significant budgets on top tier search engines (Google & Bing)
• Keyword research for both SEO and PPC campaigns
• Create and manage paid search campaigns
• Analyze competitors
• Project manage all aspects of Internet marketing campaigns for clients
• Calculate ROI and prepare monthly Internet marketing campaign reports
• Assure that content is consistent with standards and up to date and assure that all visitor journeys
• are producing results
- Internet Marketing Specialist & Account Manager at Quantum Dynamix, LLC
- Communication Editor - Current Employment at The Foundation of the Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Communications Technology Coordinator at The Pennsylvania Medical Society (PAMED)
3 months at this Job
- M.S. in Communication Studies - Public Relations
- B.A. in Communication Arts and Sciences - Communication Arts and Sciences
Primarily, I sell search engine optimization services along with web and mobile app development. Other services include copywriting and email marketing.
- INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST at iMedia Mason
- MEMBERSHIP REPRESENTATIVE at MEMBERSHIP REPRESNTATIVE
- MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER at ETRADE
- COMPUTER SALES REP at HEWLETT PACKARD
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Outrank Institute - Internet Marketing
- High school - General