• Project Manager for the company commercial website.
• Managed timely and accurate catalog launch in sequence with the website 4 times per year.
• Proofed, modified and corrected the website using Able Commerce content management system. Proficient using this software, decreased billing from external Internet marketing development company by a minimum of 40 hours per month at a bill rate of $95.00 per hour, which resulted in an annual saving of over $45,600 per year.
• Developed and proofed the commercial website home page changes.
• Developed content and proofed e-mails distributed 1 to 3 times weekly to 1 million customers generating $25,000 in weekly sales.
• Developed relationships and worked closely with vendors, catalog printers and external Internet marketing and development companies.
• Researched competitors.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Jasco Uniform Company
- Manager, Human Resources at Jasco Uniform Company
- Training Manager at Jasco Uniform Company
- Customer Service Supervisor at WILSON SPORTING GOODS, Wilson Racquet Sports
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - business and education
- Bachelor of Science - Licensed Physical Education
Manage website, manage social media, create email and marketing campaigns. SEO, PPC management.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at All Phase Home Services
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Mighty Loud Entertainment
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Crystal Quest Water Filters
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Serenity Sol Solutions
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Skills and Duties 1. Developing online marketing strategies 2. Creating and editing content for customer's websites and social media accounts 3. Utilizing content management systems 4. Following emerging trends in digital marketing 5. Generating reports for management regarding digital marketing activities 6. Graphic design via Adobe Photoshop 7. Preforming on-page, and off-Page search engine optimization for assigned customer accounts to improve website performance, visibility, and profitability
- Internet Marketing Specialist at
- Laborer at Slaughter Construction
- Auto Parts Salesman at Advance Auto Parts
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Continuously improve and optimize marketing campaigns.
• Put together robust and effective keyword portfolios.
• Increase marketing effectiveness by sourcing new opportunities and tweaking keywords.
• Design and conduct research and testing protocols to ensure accurate and up-to-date information on results and effectiveness of campaigns.
• Create new marketing strategies to meet needs, drive competitive growth, and improve the bottom line.
• Utilize SQL to write and carry out database queries.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Amazon
- Acute Care/Clinical Transcriptionist at Hematology/Oncology Medical Group of Orange County, INC
- at Hematology/Oncology Medical Group of Orange County, INC
- Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry/Website Evaluator at Hematology/Oncology Medical Group of Orange County, INC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Coding/Billing
• Target social networks and applications to spread brand awareness or promote particular products to increase internet sales.
• Establishing a social media presence on major platforms
• Creating shareable content and advertorials
• Cultivating customer feedback throughout the campaign through surveys and contests
- INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST at Ford Motor Company
- REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER at PREMIER CONCEPTS
- Independent Contractor at Comcast
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Liberal Studies
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Marketing
• Photograph used vehicles
• Create booklets containing used vehicle information
• Ensure cars are in proper sale condition (I.e. All necessary stickers, properly cleaned & conditioned, safety checked)
• Ensure used vehicle online listings are properly formatted and contain accurate information
• Transport new/used vehicles from company lots and other Herb Chamber's locations
• Managing and placing orders for certain marketing and sales items required for position and/or requested by superior
- Internet Marketing Specialist at HERB CHAMBERS TOYOTA
- Copy and Print Associate at Staples
- Associate at Walgreens
- Personal Care Assistant at Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts
7 months at this Job
- A.A. - Music
- High School Diploma
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with director of marketing to identify and develop new e-commerce business opportunities through Account Based marketing (ABM).
• Extracting, compiling and tracking customer data using variety of online and offline sources to generate weekly, monthly and annual Ad hock reports for higher management.
• Assisting in customer data management (extracting, cleaning, merging, tagging and uploading data to CMS for digital campaigns.
• Responsible for creating an effective online presence on leading social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). Also assisting content writing team in data research, content development topic ideas and backlink research
• Managing, tracking and optimizing google AdWords and social advertisement campaigns (LinkedIn Sponsor Ads, Fb ads, Twitter ad).
• Proofread, edit and upload web content as needed using WordPress and managing online social discussion group and blog comments.
• Significantly improved web content using on-page and off-page seo strategies, backlinks and technical adaptation.
• Partner with UI team to set up, test and execute AB testing for blog and landing pages.
• Continually monitoring, testing (cross browser) and recommending area of improvements for better ranking.
• Working on multiple lead generation projects in collaboration as well as individually on prioritized projects.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Sierra Circuits.inc
- Internet Marketing Executive at PASBAN IT
- Content Writer (Freelancer) at Urge Tech
- Research Project "Determinants of Fertility & Contraception Behavior" at University of Agriculture, Pakistan
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - Data analysis
- Master's - Business administration
• Successfully planning and executing digital marketing strategies. Developing and implementing Ad campaigns, supporting media strategies, and adapting based on analytics, objectives, and target market.
• Expanding and improving sales and lead generation for numerous businesses, both online and offline, in multiple industry sectors including: retail businesses, service providers, and e-commerce websites.
• Effectively utilizing SEO, social media, and applications to increase traffic, improve brand visibility within major search engines, increase site authority through trusted link building, and exceed performance goals.
• Owned the deployment and management of paid search campaigns through multiple platforms, including campaign development, execution, ongoing performance monitoring, optimization, and performance analysis.
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Omega Marketing LLC / Bleu Advertising LLC
- Mining Operations and Maintenance / Mine Rescue Team Captain at Walter Energy, Inc
- General Manager / District Manager in Training at Rent A Center, Inc
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Armor Financial Corp
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Associate - Business Administration
* Consult with clients about their business goals, propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs, and manage all aspects of the strategies created. * Develop and execute inbound content marketing campaigns * Optimize client websites for search engines, including keyword optimizations and technical updates * Manage paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing Ads, email marketing and lead nurture campaigns * Calculate ROI and prepare monthly campaign reports
- Internet Marketing Specialist at WebpageFX, Inc
- Associate at Leap Research and Innovation
- Marketing Associate/Coordinator at KHJ Brand Activation
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication
• Strategized, executed, and analyzed email campaigns for three divisions
• Conducted monthly planning meetings for email and homepage promotions
• Monitored inbox placement of email campaigns
• Oversaw email-related migration projects
• Leveraged A/B testing tools and web usability testing for online experience Social Media Specialist
• Created/wrote social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google+
• Oversaw and managed brand blog
• Planned and executed paid social media advertising initiatives
• Monitored customer feedback and connected with brand influencers
• Utilized analytics to achieve goals
- Internet Marketing Specialist at Figi's
- Office Assistant at Vande Hey Brantmeier Automotive Group
- Marketing Intern at Buechel Stone Corp
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing