Litigation support on project by project basis, including:
• Targeted Internet research
• Technology analysis
• Report generation
- Internet Researcher at SGK Service, Inc.
- Nursery Manager and Database Administrator at Yerba Buena Nursery
- Office Manager and Information Technology Specialist at Yerba Buena Nursery
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Minor - Film Studies
Formulate copy for Fellowship Deadline articles and add new listings to our database of over 1,100 fellowships. This is a platform for people to search for any type of Fellowship they can imagine and find pertinent information about it such as eligibility criteria and required field experience.
- WRITER AND INTERNET RESEARCHER at PROFELLOW
- LIVE DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST at SPORTRADAR
- ATHLETIC TRAINER'S ASSISTANT at UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT OMAHA
2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - Athletic Training
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Psycho-Biology
• Posts, updates and categorizes Bids, RFP's and Awards that are IT related.
• Searches for new URLs.
• Accesses Website Watcher: Runs check of 600-700 URLs, Reviews all URLs which have changed
• Manually goes through about (30-60) websites per day for IT/RFP/ updates and posts them to Navigator
• Reads through procurement documents to assess if bids are valid to post and to obtain all required information.
• Updates the Procurement Source Listing area (i.e., Inventory of bid URLs) if a URL changes. This is also updated in the software in Website Watcher.
- Internet Researcher / Bid Poster at
- Technical Support & Customer Service Representative at
- Offered administrative support at Ultimate Staffing - Summit Funding Inc
- Data Entry Specialist / Document Processor at AIMS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates in Film / TV Production - Film / TV Production
• Prepare and processes all mailings including FedEx and UPS
• Conduct Internet research and web management. Multi-tasker, detail-oriented and the ability to meet deadlines, Data entry via Microsoft Access & Excel, internet searches of food-based companies
• Perform receptionist duties such as provided exceptional customer service to potential clients, provide front desk coverage, and operate a 15 line telephone system
- Data Entry Specialist and Internet Researcher at CHD North American, LLC
- Annuity Dept., Administrative Assistant at PEB Financial Group
- Administrative Assistant at Allstate Insurance
- Executive Administrative Assistant at American Appraisal Associates
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- A.A.S. - Business Administration/Secretarial Science
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
• Conduct research using a variety of resources, including company websites, job boards, referrals, networking and social media.
• Conduct active company searches to obtain and update all client resource information and any possible open job order leads.
• Source, target, and recruit highly qualified candidates using various techniques and resources.
• Write and post job openings and review applicants.
• Research new areas of candidate sources and new sites to post job orders.
• Write and send bulk emails to candidates and clients.
• Assist and coordinate with the office manager updates to website and social media.
• Responsible for posting information, including articles, marketing materials and job search related information on social media sites.
• Create and design marketing strategies to grow candidate and client lists.
- Internet Researcher/Account Executive at GEM Global Search and Consulting Group
- Teacher at The Goddard School
- Pharmacy Technician at Medicine Shoppe
- Pharmacy Technician at Giant Eagle
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English Writing
Highly skilled and interpersonal internet researcher, support specialist, data entry specialist, customer service pro, and information technology analyst known for high productivity and team orientation. US Army Infantry JBLM, WA 2016-2018 Trained with the Second Brigade at Fort Lewis for two years. Have driven a 40 ton vehicle, operated a fully automatic machine gun, and performed well physically.
- Highly skilled and interpersonal internet researcher at US Army Infantry
- Technology Researcher & Data Entry Specialist at eRepublic Inc
- at Holy Trinity School and Church
- Detailer at Attention to Detail Mobile Auto Detailing
2 years at this Job
2 years, 4 months at this Job
* Conduct research projects for an Insurance Claim Consulting Firm. * Search for and secure contact information for individuals and companies that have recently experienced a substantial loss because of fire, tornado, hurricane, wind, hail, and more. * Make phone calls as needed to confirm the validity of information, and then report back to staff members. * As a work-from-home employee who recognizes time is money, accept "off-time" phone calls from company employees who are "on the road", assisting them with locating addresses and phone numbers so that their time is best-spent.
- INTERNET RESEARCHER / INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR at The Howarth Group
- RESUME WRITER, INTERNET RESEARCHER, PROOFREADER at Self-Employed, Work Remotely
- SELF-EMPLOYED TELECOMMUTING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT at SKIP TRACER, Check Care Systems
- PARENTING GROUP OWNER at DFW Field Trips
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - FINANCE
telephone interviewer and locator working on various federal government-sponsored projects NIS, SLAITS, and Pathways (for the CDC & Department of Health & Human Services), CICPE (for the Census Bureau), Survey of Earned Documents (SED) and Survey of Doctorate Recipients (SDR) - for the National Science Foundation, and the AP 911 Anniversary Survey
- Telephone Interviewer and Internet Researcher / Locator at NORC at the University of Chicago
10 years at this Job
- Master's - Library and Information Studies
- BA - Translation and Interpreting, and Foreign Languages
- Improve, manage, and build database of companies and candidates - Monitor and analyze industry trends and how that will impact clients' and candidates' motives and hiring practices - Advise in active search meetings on best approaches for developing the right talent pool for clients - Participate in client calls to gain key insight on their needs and timeline - Responsible for finding, monitoring, and engaging talent ranging from single contributor to VP level - Grew following on Linkedin by 113%; grew Twitter engagement by 500% - Instituted multiple initiatives to boost company branding and candidate contact, including guerilla efforts on Reddit, Quora, Snapchat, and Blind
- Internet Researcher and Social Media Manager at Dennis Partners
- Administrative Assistant at Registrar's Office, Cape Cod Community College
- Clerk at University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Online Merchandising Manager at Throwed! Presents and Let's Rage Clothing LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - History