• Inventory Accountant in charge of receiving and recording inventory according to the regulations.
• Responsible for ensuring effective and efficient inventory control and excellent asset management.
• Calculate the depreciation for all fixed assets.
• Perform regular physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
• Prepare audit schedules for fixed assets and help auditors when they have inquiries.
• Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, reconciling invoices and preparing checks.
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements such as budgets and other schedules as requested.
- Inventory Accountant at Inter American University of Puerto Rico
- Assistant Property Officer at University of Puerto Rico
- Assistant Accountant / Miguel Guzman CPA at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Finance
• Manage and organize physical inventories.
• Creat monthly payroll, fixed assets and inventory journal entries.
• Complete monthly raw inventory adjustments.
• Create invenotry tracking system that costs out invenotry at various stages.
• Work heavily with outside auditors.
• Track fixed assets projects and spending.
- Inventory accountant at W-International
- Accountant B Fixed assets/Inventory at NSK. Corporation
- Sr. Admin Spec - Financial Accounting at
- Fixed Assets Co-Op at ITC Holdings Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
Senior Accountant - Inventory
• Work on after-merger accounting activities by integrating ledgers into the main accounting system (JDE). ◦ Inventory Accounting with journal entries preparation/input and balance sheet reconciliations. ◦ Built rollforwards to assist mills with statistical reporting. ◦ Support the mills with ongoing IT projects.
• Provide SOX, External / Internal Audit support related to Inventory for the company.
• Provide ongoing recommendations in the continuous improvement process.
• Complete ad hoc analytics and special projects.
• Review and reconcile the Inventory reports received from third party warehouses.
• Perform inventory valuations, observe physical counts and perpetual inventory reconciliations.
• Took on roll as BlackLine Local Admin. Work with team to ensure reconciliations are accurately assigned to prepared and groups.
- Senior Inventory Accountant at WestRock
- Fixed Asset Analyst-Corporate Finance at William Carter Company Inc
- at William Carter Company Inc
- Manager Inventory Control at William Carter Company Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associate Degree - Accounting
• Monitor organizational compliance with regulation within the company
• Advised other on human resource topics
• Responsible for creating purchase orders
• Responsible for time entry data into ADP system
• Adjusted, maintained, and controlled all inventory company wide
• Created part numbers for the items that were rarely used
• Received items in our internal Accounting Systems with SAGE and Syspro from packing lists
• Responsible for creating Bid Tabs for purchase decisions by owner
• Used internal system, Content Central to scan historical data within the company
• Responsible for creating, establishing, and keeping afloat good relationships with vendors
- Inventory Accountant at UMC Energy Solutions
- Fixed Assets Coordinator at 7-Eleven Inc
- Fixed Assets Coordinator at Energy Transfer Partner
- AP Accountant at Commercial Metals Company
7 months at this Job
- BBA in Finance - Finance
Inventory Control and Procurement
• Order packaging and ingredient supplies based on month and/or weekly usage to insure control of inventory turns.
• Order finished goods from Asia and insure there is adequate inventory held in warehouse for shipments to customers.
• Analyze inventory levels in Great Plains software to insure inventory turns are maintained at 50-55 turns per week.
- Inventory Accountant at Eagle Beverage
- Accountant at Providence St Joseph Health
- Controller at Silvan Forest LLC
- AP Accountant at Technical Glass Products
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Maintained all records for 5 liquor stores within the company. Reconciled bank accounts / balance sheets. Reconciled weekly & monthly inventory. Looked for dicrepencies & errors within the inventory. Made corrections and adjustments when needed. Send and receive email correspondence daily along with weekly phone meetings. Posting payables, matching 3 part invoices & writing / mailing checks. Filing & other misc office tasks.
- Inventory Accountant at Eastern Retail Services
- Bookkeeper at Triangle Gauge LLC
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Shaffer Manufacturing
- Trainer at Saltgrass Steakhouse
6 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Accounting
- High school or equivalent
*Perform month-end journal entries and close activities. Prepare monthly inventory reconciliations *Perform routine reconciliations of system quantities to identify discrepancies. *Analyze and resolve the discrepancies when they occur. *Participate in special projects as required. *Participate in annual financial audit *Assist with the Fixed Assets and CIP reconciliation
- Inventory Accountant at Globus Medical
- Staff Accountant at West Chester University Foundation
- Project Analyst at Rentokil Steritech North America
- at Brandywine Global Investment Management
1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
Review and post daily production. Analyze and resolve inventory discrepancies. Current and Year End Cost Rolls Analyze and close production jobs.
- Inventory Accountant at Tecnocap LLC
- Cost Analyst/Accountant/Purchaser at CVG - Mayflower Vehicle Systems
- Inventory Accountant at Accountemps & Ajilon
- Accountant at Allied Waste
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting Business Administration
Maintain accurate, current inventory of customers’ product. Review daily transactions for accuracy. Prepare daily balancing reports. Resolve any ticketing discrepancies. Generate DOE and invoicing reports and verify to ensure accuracy. Review and analyze EOM product inventory.
- Sr. Inventory Accountant at Colonial Pipeline Co.
- Senior Accountant at Cumberland Farms Inc
- Bulk Inventory Compliance Accountant at Gulf Oil LP
- Senior Bulk Inventory Accountant at Gulf Oil LP
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associate - Business Administration
- - Economics and Management
Adjusting Journal Entry for the following:
• Intercompany transaction adjusting entries (transfers between stores, transfers between departments)
• Above the line Adjusting JE ( Sales, Supplies/COGS, Cost of Sales, Wholesale Volume Rebates, Rebate & Allowances, Advertising, New product Income)
• Below the line Adjusting JE (Accrued Shrink, Out Of Period COGS, Placement/Signing Fee, Markdown & Promo Discount, Vendor claims, New Product Income/slotting, External/internal Audit Income)
• Following Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) rules and regulations Inventory
• Inventory Review
• Pre-close Review
• Preliminary Physical Review
• Purchase Cutoff Review Invoice Review
• Inventory Schedule Review
• Shrink Percent Review
• Shrink Tolerance Review
• Store Department Assn Reconciliation of Book Inventory with Physical Inventory
• Price variance correction (Research and fix big changes swing of inventory cost , and retail price)
• Purchase Cutoffs and Retail Markdowns
• Previous Shrink and Current Shrink
• Final Gross Margin Calculation ( Compare current margin with a 12 weeks average for each product and explain the variance)
- Senior Inventory Accountant (Consultant) at SuperValu - Eden Prairie
- Senior Accountant (Contractor) Work in the yearly financial external audit at Arcserve Acquisition Company LLC
- Senior Accountant (Contractor) at PINTA Elements USA - Minneapolis
- Senior Accountant (Contractor) at NRG Energy
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Accounting