• Inventory accountant in charge of receiving and recording inventory according to the regulations.
• Responsible for ensuring effective and efficient inventory control and excellent asset management.
• Assist in collection and preparation of documentation requested for the annual audit.
• Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, reconciling invoices and preparing checks.
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements such as budgets and other schedules as requested.
• Inspect and report deficiencies of the physical plant of all University facilities and providing information for accounting records.
- Inventory Accountant at Inter American University of Puerto Rico
- Assistant Property Officer at University of Puerto Rico
- Assistant Accountant / Miguel Guzman CPA at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Finance
• Reconcile credit cards and cash receipts deposited to the bank statement with the Accounting System's General Ledger.
• Reconcile and maintain current and new inventory data of all personal property of the college in the accounting system
• Prepare and process Sales taxes
• Prepare journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts
• Approve requisitions for unrestricted funding
- Inventory Accountant at Lawson State Community College
- General Ledger Accountant at Lawson State Community College
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- PhD. - Leadership for Higher Education
- Master of Science in Accountancy Concentration in Public Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting - Accounting
- - Business
Duties: Oversee and maintain accurate inventory in all six West Music retail store locations and the fulfillment center through the scheduling of daily cycle counts; performing monthly physical inventories; and daily, weekly, and monthly accounting journal entries. Perform various accounting duties, including but not limited to, posting customer payments, month-end processes and reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and inventory item maintenance. Work with points of contact and store managers daily to ensure company inventory is stated correctly, as well as, ad hoc reporting.
- Inventory Accountant at West Music
- Inventory Integrity Report Analyst at Nordstrom Fulfillment Center
- Federal Work Study Tutor at Kaplan University
- Telecommuting Freight Charge Coordinator at Van Meter Industrial
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Business - Presently on hold
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - Accounting
- Associates of Arts in Accounting - Accounting
Work alongside a team of accounts to ensure all of regions of CPS are reporting true and accurate sales, revenue and inventory Inventory Accountant, August 2017 - Present
- Inventory Accountant at Crop Production Services, Fort Collin, CO
- Intern, Inventory Accountant at
- Senior Personal Service Counselor at Anheuser Busch Employees Credit Union
- Personal Service Counselor at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
• Complete inventory month-end close, correcting journal entries, reports, reconciliations, accruals, and analysis.
• Coordinate the annual physical inventory and cycle count process.
• Prepare audit schedules and analysis.
• Perform monthly cost updates for inventory items and resolve Accounts Payable issues.
- Inventory Accountant at Communications Test Design, Inc
- Plant Accountant at Chemours Inc
- Manufacturing Accountant at WL Gore and Associates Inc
- Senior Cost Accountant at Terumo Medical Corporation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
Responsibilities include preparation and submission of quarterly royalty reporting statements to licensors, requesting internal approvals and submission of payment for royalties to AP. Bookkeeping tasks of recording sales, cost of goods, AR for the Her Universe brand. Other duties include month end tasks of preparing and uploading journal entries with schedules and the preparation of reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts. Assist the inventory control manager with any special projects as requested.
- Inventory Accountant at Hot Topic, Inc.
- Accounts Payable/Construction Accountant at Shapell Properties, Inc.
- OFFSITES ACCOUNTS PAYABLE at SHAPELL HOMES
- Project Accountant at SWINERTON BUILDERS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Responsible for establishing the prices and billing on a daily basis. Reconcile terminal inventory throughout Mexico bi-weekly. Track oil purchases, vessel inventory, discharges at Mexico terminals. Responsible for reconciling Sales, oil transfers by truck and pipelines. Review and track boarder crossing transfers between the US and Mexico boarder.
- Inventory Accountant at Accenture
- General Accounting Senior Analyst at Accenture
- at United Technology Corp
- at Accenture
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - International Management and Foreign Trade
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- 16 years of experience with the worlds largest Aviation Parts Distributor. - Planned, coordinated, audited, and managed Physical Inventories for over 50 physical locations and over 80 system locations all over the world with over $ 2.5 Billion in total inventory. This included extensive travel and working in a global environment. - Reconciled Inventory Balance Sheet GL accounts and related Reserve Accounts. - Forecasted and calculated risk against Reserves (Shrinkage/Scrap) on a monthly basis. - Acted as support for Inventory Related issues, such as Inventory Adjustment procedures, cost change calculations, and other support needs for transactions and issues that impacted inventory.
- Inventory Accountant at Aviall
at this Job
• Monitor organizational compliance with regulation within the company
• Advised other on human resource topics
• Responsible for creating purchase orders
• Responsible for time entry data into ADP system
• Adjusted, maintained, and controlled all inventory company wide
• Created part numbers for the items that were rarely used
• Received items in our internal Accounting Systems with SAGE and Syspro from packing lists
• Responsible for creating Bid Tabs for purchase decisions by owner
• Used internal system, Content Central to scan historical data within the company
• Responsible for creating, establishing, and keeping afloat good relationships with vendors
- Inventory Accountant at UMC Energy Solutions
- Fixed Assets Coordinator at 7-Eleven Inc
- Energy Transfer Partner at
- AP Accountant at Commercial Metals Company
5 months at this Job
- BBA in Finance - Finance
• Compiled and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment
• Maintained receiving discrepancy log
• Received daily tie off, warehouse scrap, and miscellaneous inventory adjustment
• Opened and closed purchases order, verifying receipts on truck logs and enter receipts
• Counted material, equipment, merchandise, supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually using a computer
- Inventory Accountant Clerk at Technicolor
- at Service Master
- at Account Payable
11 years at this Job