• Inventory Analyst.
• IT Support
• Maintaining inventory integrity.
• Cycle Counting
• Researching inventory discrepancies
• Maintaining Quick Books data and reporting.
• Warehouse Lead.
• RMA processing
• Inventory Management
- Inventory Analyst at Prince Technology
- Tool/Equipment Repair Technician at Home Depot
- IT Manager at Leerdam Properties
- IT Service/Applications Manager at Siemens
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Forklift driver
• Truck off loader
• Preparing to ship
• Receive in Freight
• Cycle count
• Inventory Analyst
- Inventory analyst at
- Warehouseman/Forklift Driver at Kentwood Springs
- Driver at Boxer
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Maintained Part Maintenance for 12 regions throughout the United States
• Standardized entire part system
• Led several projects to ensure senior management's goals were being achieved
• Excelled in core functions of the Inventory Analyst role and was chose by senior management to write the SOPs for the entire company
• Worked with IT, management (controllers, corporate controller, and CFO), manufacturing, and customer service departments, ensuring operational efficiency
• Coordinated with general managers, warehouse supervisors, and shipping coordinators for all Intercompany shipments
• Performed inventory analysis to ensure 100% accountability of all items in stock. All differences were documented and fixed
• Improved inventory management and reduced inventory waste by 25% by optimizing order processing
• Completed multiple reports for month close, all regions (Inventory Balance Report Part, Slow Moving Report, Inventory on Hand by warehouse, etc.)
• Worked with the corporate controller on different projects, weekly
• Managed new vendor setups in all regions
• Analyzed all vendor agreements and invoices, which would've given us a cost savings of $100,000+ a year
- Inventory Analyst at Environmental Stone Works
- Distribution Clerk (Intermittent) at Denver Health
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Smash Burger Corporation
- Accounts Payable Specialist/Tech/Expeditor (Contract) at Centura Health
6 months at this Job
- BS - Supply Chain Management
Mira Loma, CA*August 2016-April 2017
• Exported Excel spreadsheets sent by vendors.
• In charge of Outbound orders to be shipped UPS/FedEx
• Reported back to Microsoft with number of inventory in the Department.
• Inventory Analyst for 2 months worked with Excel, Formulas, Exporting from different spreadsheets.
• Lead of Return to Vendor department, getting the work ready for employees to ship out to the vendors.
- Inventory Analyst at Ceva Logistics/Microsoft
- Back up for production lead at Penn Emblem
- at Caliber Auto Transfer
- Customer service at McDonald's
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
The ability to communicate and implement business processes and procedures to others. The ability to work in a fast paced work environment performing multi-task. Supporting teams members and making business decisions using empowerment skills. Work well independently. Key Skills are Active listening, speaking, time management and customer service. INVENTORY ANALYST 2013-2017 Manage inventory levels across 425 stores plus online shopping for seasonal and basic women's apparel. Allocate orders from vendor to distribution centers to stores. Monitor inventory levels and replenish back to stores based on sales performance to meet projected sales demands. Manage ordering systems to ensure receipts process from vendors and orders received at warehouse and allocated to stores on time, achieving 75% Sell Through Responsible for providing weekly reporting detail for managed brands across 425 stores and 2 distribution centers Provide weekly report detail to merchants for weekending store sales and inventory performance. Validate New Item setup, Approve Import and Domestic Contracts. Job requires advanced organizations skills to manage databases and spreadsheets detailing total inventory position across all stores and researching current/past sales trend to optimized upcoming buys.
- INVENTORY ANALYST at Sears Holding Corporation
- PRICING MANAGER at NTB Automotive Stores
4 years at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Office Procedures
- High school - Education
Onsite Service Inventory Analyst – (2010 – 2017) · Researched validated report data attributed to meet company policy and specifications of onsite inventory using SAP. · Developed inventory programs for optimizing stock inventory quantities to meet customer demands and cost savings · Communicated with internal and external customers to identify problems and processes that enhanced opportunities to resolve inventory problems and increase sales · Translated business questions into the quantitatively measurable variables, analyzing large and complex data sets and present findings in appropriate format for various stake holders · Managed inventory levels based on present findings and history to change inventory demand while maintaining optimization of cost savings
- Onsite Service Inventory Analyst at Grainger Industrial Supply
- Account Credit Supervisor/Analyst at Grainger Industrial Supply
- Technical Support at Grainger Industrial Supply
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Finance & Management
Job Description: I worked for Pendum prior to Burroughs buying the company. During my employment with Burroughs I worked in the IT department as an IT helpdesk agent handling requests via email or phone calls. Then I worked in the Supply Chain /Logistics department where I last worked as an Inventory Analyst. I handled the Parts management for Choice and Tidel (Customers) for Safe parts handled by our technicians.
- Inventory Analyst/IT helpdesk at Burroughs LLC
- Call Center Representative/ Supervisor/IT Helpdesk at Bantek West and Pendum LLC
- Customer Service Representative at
- Customer Service Representative at Teletech Facilities
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Interior Design
- - Interior Design
- High School Diploma
• Work with invoice analyst & auditors to resolve telecom inventory accuracy issues and provide needed reports to clients.
• Assist and Analyze any telecom discrepancies with invoice & audit to recommend any reduction to monthly invoice cost.
• Coordinate, Schedule and Participate in weekly calls with carriers and clients.
• Identify and recommend solutions related to process improvement.
• Enter accurately requests for new services as well as moves, add, changes and disconnect into standardized inventory system.
• Analyze and report data utilizing advanced excel and SQL Queries.
• Develop and document lean processes to set standards and expectations of the inventory role.
- Inventory Analyst at MDSL
- Treasurer, Arizona State University College Chapter at NAACP
- Internship at Toyota Financial Services
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Economics - Economics
As a Supply Chain/Inventory Analyst in an emerging R&D Company, I initiated a new production data collection procedure that
helps in better production and inventory data analysis.
• The new system (Kanban Card system) was able to reduce the forecasting errors and to a great extent reduce d the holding cost of inventory by 75%
• Used the ever-changing production and demand data to calculate the inventory reorder point which guaranteed that the production department never ran out of stock for all year round
• Was also involved in the team that implemented the SAP Business One project of the company.
• I have created and helped in reviewing some supply chain related documents of the company.
• Ran weekly inventory reports in a very efficient and communicative manner
- Supply Chain/Inventory Analyst at OPKO Diagnostics
- Data Entry Specialist at LGI GmbH
- Research Assistant at Universität Hohenheim
- Volunteer at World Health Organization
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Economics
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
* Assemble accurate and time sensitive daily compliance reports for leadership and relevant stakeholders * Assign and track progress of alert volumes for weekly, Adhoc, and monthly Bridger screenings ensuring deadlines and SLA are met * Triage sanctions inventory cases and perform bulk closures and escalation of alerts through data analysis within Excel * Generate Adhoc inventory reports; track spike volumes, project volumes, team production, triage and closures, and SLA extensions * Develop, implement and procedures to improve productivity * Generate internal reports and tracking using Tableau * Identify and share inventory volume spikes, screening errors, and alert quality concerns with leadership and relevant technical teams * Communicate across the business with multiple teams, leadership, LOBCOs and Market Compliance Officers on daily basis * Provide insight into alerts and assist with analyst feedback when needed * Abide by crucial deadlines by utilizing time management and due diligence * Demonstrate attention to detail during investigation, research, and analysis * Extensive experience using Bridger, LexisNexis, Dow Jones, and World Check to perform research and investigations
- Inventory Analyst at Sanctions
- Compliance Analyst at Sanctions
- Funding Paralegal at Deason Garner Law Firm
- Legal Assistant at Law Offices of Mark Mont-Eton
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Administration of Justice and Security - Global and Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science - Justice Studies
- - Forensic Anthropology