*Key holder - required to open or close the store and be manager/shift runner *Team lead- be a role model for the rest of the staff *Employee trainer - train proper techniques to new employees and develop current employees skills *Communication leader - get the community involved as much as possible. Promote out name and what we do out in the community to boost sales. *Inventory assistant - assist manager with stock levels and order product to fill the shelves. I
- Inventory Assistant at Once Upon a Child
- Shift Manager at McDonald's
- Shift lead at Bauer Detasseling
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
I worked as an inventory assistant, keeping track of all clubs coming in and out of the store. While working on the sales floor 3pm-5pm Monday - Friday, helping customers understand golf equipment and helping guide their purchaces.
- Inventory Assistant Manager at Mike’s Golf Outlet
- Inventory Assistant Manager at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sports and Recreation Management
- Some college
• Worked at various customer stores and warehouses to account for inventory.
• Involves inspecting the goods in order to ensure their quality.
• Examining various orders, plus stock and label the items in their appropriate places. Responsible for contacting shippers directly if a problem or discrepancy is found and keeping careful records.
• Verifying that the correct amounts and types of items were shipped. plus I inspect the goods in order to ensure their quality.
• Verify receipts and log them according to required procedures.
• Investigate and resolve situations where items received are not properly documented in the daily receipt log.
- Inventory Assistant Manager at WASHINGTON INVENTORY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL
- Jewelry Consultant at Zales The Diamond Store,
- Fitness Recreational Director Assistant at Stillman College
- Operations Marketing Associate at Dicks Sporting Goods
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
City Of Industry, CA 2012 - 2013 ( 16 month ) Leading cosmetic manufacturing for well know brand in US, China, France and Taiwan Inventory Assistant Supervisor / Production supervisor * Ensure accurate inventory level to works on 250,000 Sqft warehouse, direct staff for high volume receiving plan, managing put away, assign location to the stock for better access, discard obsolete inventory and cycle count physical inventory. * Leader of production & return line: manpower planning for 40 people daily and up to 190 people ( 3 shifts ) on multiple scheduled project. Set up work methods to achieve best productivity, quality with safety expectations. Conduct time studies, establish work methods and work flow. Work order space planning to complete all project on limited available space.
- Inventory Assistant Supervisor / Production supervisor at Markwins International Inc
- Logistic director for 6 distribution center nationwide at Wei Chuan USA, Inc
- Logistic Planner / Warehouse Manager at Superpower Inc
- Warehouse Manager / RMA Supervisor at Continental Technology Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Fine Arts
- - Photography & Graphic Arts
Full time Veterinary Assistant and fill in receptionist. Inventory assistant focusing on pet food diets, heartworm, flea and tick prevention, and vaccine stock and ordering.
- Veterinary Assistant/Receptionist and Inventory Assistant at East Atlanta Animal Clinic
- Lead Veterinary Assistant and Receptionist at VCA Antech, Inc.
- Kennel Supervisor at VCA Antech, Inc.
- Weekend Supervisor at Funnybones for Dogs
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art - Ceramics
Responsibilities I'm A Vet Assistant, Receptionist, Kennel Attendant,Inventory Assistant. Accomplishments I'm A Vet Assistant Supervisor and Inventory Assistant. Skills Used Bilingual, multi-task, Hard workers,motivation
- Lead Veterinary Assistant Manager /Receptionist,Inventory Assistant at Arapahoe Animal Hospital
- Vet Assistant/Receptionist, Laser Therapy, Inventory Assistant. at Arapahoe Animal Hospital
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Wildlife and Forestry
- Certificate - Natural Pet Care
- Certificate - Laser Therapy
- Certificate - Vet Assistant
Inventory of product entering and leaving facility
- Inventory assistant at Veteran administration
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Received materials, mail, custom products from vendors
• Compiled and maintained records of inventory
• Performed monthly and quarterly cycle counts
• Separated and organized materials in reverence to usage
• Completed bill of ladings wherever applicable
• Coordinated with sales, inventory, and general management enabling smooth transition of product
• Packaged and prepare outgoing deliveries
• Created and maintained spreadsheets pertaining to inventory
• Occasionally assisted customers in locating merchandise
• Proficient use of SIERRA DIGITALLY
- Inventory Assistant at Mason's Mill & Lumber
- Inventory Clerk at Hunting Energy Services
- Sales Associate/ Cashier at Warehouse Pool Supply
- Sales Associate/ Cashier at Sun & Ski Sports
1 year at this Job
• Managed warehouse receipt of shipments. Logged all receipts of inventory, ensuring accuracy and undamaged delivery. Provided problem resolution of unfulfilled receipts.
• Performed inventory audit
• Fulfilled store delivery requests, ensuring accuracy
- Inventory Assistant at Kate Spade New York
- Independent Renovator at Wooten Enterprises
- Security at Field House and Willies Pub and Pool
- Maintenance Crew Member at Loyet Landscape Maintenance, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Banking - Emphasis in Economics
• Negotiated with suppliers, expediting product shipment and Confidential Filing backorders
• Monitored inventory and planed future product needs, based on Policies & Procedures projections and historical data
- Inventory Assistant at Rich Products Corporation
- Housekeeping Coordinator at St. Luke Hospital
- Customer Service Representative at ACS Outsourcing Solutions
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- HS Diploma