Duties and Responsibilities
1. Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; track orders and paperwork.
2. Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
3. Receives, unpacks and label products; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
4. Processes invoices for payment.
5. Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
6. May lead, guide and train employees performing related work.
7. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
2. Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
3. Database and time management skills.
4. Ability to analyze and solve problems or research inventory losses.
5. Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
6. Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
7. Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
8. Basic knowledge on computers, Excel and Word.
9. Trustworthy, Punctual with great written and verbal skills.
Minimum Job Requirements
High School Diploma or GED; at least 1 year experience that is related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Full time, 5 days a week; variable schedule – Department Hours: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Once a month there will be night shifts counting of inventory.