I am currently a warehouse leadman.I have six years of Experience as a Inventory Control Analyst I have experience in majority of all other phases of warehousing as well. In inventory we analyzed data to improve warehouse functions and keep accurate track of all inventory. Also it involves data entry.
- Inventory Control Analyst at Publix
- Warehouse Lead Man at Publix
- Processing Associate/Customer Service at Goodwill Industries
- Laborer, Painter, Drywall, Stucco at Instar Services
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Inventory control analyst i manage inventory through a database and maintain levels required on a daily basis to meet distribution demands. As well as support management and other associates in our warehouse with all system functions.
- Inventory Control Analyst at Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Inventory Specialist at Wal-Mart
- Logistics Specialist & Team Trainer at Super Target
- Electronics Sales Associate at Kmart
6 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associates - Criminal Justice
Irvine, CA 05/2008 to 01/2017
Eaton Corporation Plc is a multinational power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland
Inventory Control Analyst
• Managed inventory for VMI warehouses DELL, HP, CISCO and IBM. Coordinating with warehouse representatives solving issues of freight forwarders to manage shipment, provides status of shipments to internal and external customers.
• Recruited to provide to inventory aspect, stock location, availability, inventory auditing, also of the accuracy of all date kept on the receiving.
• Continuously improving leadership skills by conducting regular meetings with the offsite hubs and taking the lead to resolve operations/inventory control issues and provides sound solutions
• Accomplished implementing a Cycle Count Program to Bloomington Distribution Center and achieved 99.7% value at $7M which resulted exemption to physical inventory for Bloomington DC.
• Managed Cycle Count Program and assignment of cycle count task. Investigate of root causes and resolve discrepancies with corrective and preventive actions.
• Diligence in investigating and researching variances have resulted to a 99.9% YTD inventory accuracy for offsite hubs. Excellent result has gained an exemption in the physical inventory for HP hubs with 24K cost saving
• Effective management of battery shelf life products for HP resulted to increase of product availability from 95% to 98% from previous year.
• Managed disposition of excess and obsolete inventory and sales returned materials for scrap or rework
• Provided detailed training of our newly hired Inventory Control Analyst for IBM.
• Support in the NPI launched for HP products as required set up process of skus to the hubs inventory system. MGE UPS Systems, Costa Mesa, CA Demand management assistance MGE, formally known EPE manufacturing Production Line Supervisor
• Responsible for coordinating the efforts of various manufacturing department and other support department to attain effective use of personnel, material, and equipment in producing quality products per schedule at minimum cost. In addition, requires managing and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new and existing products. Supervised a team of 20 people.
• Demand Planning Management assistance MGE formally known as EPE Manufacturing assisting, tracking inventory and creating a work order using AS/400 business applications. TOPAZ, San Diego, CA Production Quality Assurance, San Diego CA
• Mechanical Assembly and Production inspector of inbound and outbound as well as a member of MRB disposition defective inventory.
- Inventory Control Analyst at Eaton Corporation Electrical Division
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Mesa Collage San Diego
- Bachelor's Degree - Education
BRIEF SUMMARY Supply Chain versed in all operational and financial aspects of fleet management, quality control, inventory management policies, inventory control systems, sales, and customer service. Successful 5+ year career in shipping and supply chain management. PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS Inventory Control Analyst 10/2015-Present Bon Secours Health Systems * Oversee scheduling for the day-to-day activities for a team of 15 Clinical Supply Chain professionals. * Analyze and review reports and screen forecast revised inventory levels to achieve maximum fill turns and profitability. * Reduce and control expenses by reviewing inventory trends and supply demand through the use of established inventory valuation reports. * Communicate effectively with ORC buyer and vendors concerning product availability, cancellations, manufacturer backorders, ship dates, and deliveries. * Maintain goals in relation to inventory fill rate, kills, and physical inventory match. * Create analysis documents in both Excel and Access databases and directed strategic initiatives to achieve to determine the accuracy rate and inventory balancing to the Finance General Ledger. * Execute on-time, under-budget project management on complex issues for senior leadership. * Synthesize project findings into actionable recommendations with demonstrable effects on business performance by reducing labor costs by more than 15% * Monitor department performance data to identify and avoid potential risks. * Report inventory balances and cycle counts in both the ERP and WMS systems. * Draft budgets, monitored costs and reduced expenses by 90%
- Inventory Control Analyst at Bon Secours Health Systems
- Inventory Control Logistics Lead at University of Richmond
- Securities Operations Specialist Team Lead at Wells Fargo
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
Dedicated to sustaining a high performance environment by being extremely detail oriented, and a record of staying organized and prioritizing tasks effectively. Great communication with both peers and senior leadership. Record of interfacing with fellow associates to ensure a high level of performance and productivity. Dedicated to providing superior customer service to meet or exceed the standards. Proven ability to assume challenging roles, work under pressure, and provide positive results while meeting all established deadlines. Capable of multitasking in a fast paced ever changing environment. Record of building successful teams to complete complicated tasks in an efficient and timely manner. Well versed in the application and oversight of quality assurance protocols to ensure compliance with operational guidelines. Exceptional work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives within a highly competitive work force.
04/2014 - Current:: Inventory Control Analyst Schneider Logistics
• Plan and direct the flow of inbound and outbound product into three distinct warehouses
• Create and implement plans to increase warehouse capacity to meet seasonal goals
• Perform inventory analysis and supervision to avoid low stock and overstock
• Analyze root causes of inventory issues and provide resolutions
• Generate and maintain weekly reports on inventory levels
- Inventory Control Analyst Schneider Logistics at
- Quality Assurance Lead at Schneider Logistics
- General Warehouse Associate at Schneider Logistics
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Logistics Management
Coordinated material & inventory activities for HPE North America supply chain value-add manufacturing and distribution hubs. Responsibilities included:
• Overseeing day to day material handling and inventory control activities specific to availability & distribution; integrity & accuracy; training & quality.
• Coordination and expediting of customer direct orders.
• Primary regional inventory analyst for HPE's multi- million-dollar OEM supplied software portfolio.
• Hub inventory analyst for material & inventory activity involving HPE's service, marketing, R&D and new product organizations.
- Inventory Control Analyst at HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
- Inventory Control Analyst at HEWLETT-PACKARD COMPANY
- Materials/ Manufacturing Analyst at HEWLETT-PACKARD COMPANY
- Materials/ Manufacturing Coordinator at HEWLETT-PACKARD COMPANY
2 years, 2 months at this Job
2012 - 2018 Inbound Shelf Stock Pick to Voice System for stocking new merchandise - Machine Certified - Trained for Lead Position (Shelf stock ) - Inventory Control Analyst-Web Frame Software -Experienced Cycle Counter
- Inventory Control Analyst-Web Frame Software at Essendant
- Warehouse Distribution Associate at Mon Cheri
- Road Accounts Manager at
- Warehouse Distribution Associate at
6 years at this Job
Production Inventoy Control Analyst for Thorne Research Posting inventory, costs and labor. Reviewing batch records and maintaining flow of production, inventory and finalizing cost.
- Production Inventory Control Analyst at Thorne Research
- Supervisor of two support department. at Providence Sacred Heart and Children's hospital
- Central Service Tech at Deaconess Hospital
- Lead Generator Specialist at The Home Depot
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- AAS, AA, Certificate - Finance/Banking/Prosthetics/Water Quality
Increased my responsibility by 1,000 skus.
➢ Previously promoted to analyst for Portable Power Tools, Bench Power Tools, Bench and Portable Power Specialty, Vacs, and Vacs Accessories.
➢ Formerly analyst for Portable Power Tools Accessories, Compressors, Air Tool Kits, and Air Tool Kits Accessories.
➢ Started as Inventory Analyst for online exclusives.
➢ Responsible for $50 million worth of inventory.
➢ Responsible for planning, managing and maintaining replenishment for these goods.
➢ Utilizes appropriate tools and levers to optimize instock and minimize unproductive inventories.
➢ Recommends promotional/new product forecasts by reviewing and updating sales estimates and history.
➢ Analyze sales and stock levels to ensure reorder recommendations reflect the sales trend.
➢ Constantly reviewing and adjusting variables to meet the needs of the stores based on recent history.
➢ Maintains collaborative partnership with stores, vendors and buying teams.
➢ Updating and analyzing monthly reports for vendors.
- Senior Inventory Control Analyst at Sears Holdings Corporation
- Meijer Corporate Office Inventory Control Analyst at
- Comprehensive product knowledge, sales techniques and customer service at Target Merchandise Presentation Team Member
- Meijer Corporate Office Summer Merchandise Planning Intern at Target Merchandise Presentation Team Member
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Prepare and compile documented records of inventory adjustments, scrap materials, and bill of ladings while following pre-audit guidelines. Assist quality control department by identifying and resolving customer inquiries involving invoices and purchase orders.
• Achieved 97% metric goals to complete request for inspections, field wires, and plant transfers within 24 hour time frame.
• Organized hourly timekeeping through TKS and updated daily lead time reports for management use.
• Worked closely with supervisor to resolve and find root cause of inventory errors over a $10,000 threshold.
• Created assignment and reslot reports for warehouse employees.
- Inventory Control Analyst at General Motors
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance