• Max/Min Requests (Stores) and Pre-marks (Stores)
• Special and/or Monthly Stock Adjustments
• Special Inventory Stock Needs
• Training/Assisting Team Members Inventory Control Analyst II
• New/Existing Store Special Inventory Stock Adjustments-Multiple Store Additions
• Pre-marks (Stores)
• Running Queries, Fast Functions, and LA's
• Customer Service/Answering Multi-Phone Lines/Organizing Store Files
• Processing New Credit Returns-Core/Warranty Returns-Processing/Organizing Labor Claims
• Order Filling and Filing/Faxing Paperwork
- Sr. Inventory Control Analyst at O'Reilly Automotive
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- BBA degree - Business Administration
I am currently a warehouse leadman.I have six years of Experience as a Inventory Control Analyst I have experience in majority of all other phases of warehousing as well. In inventory we analyzed data to improve warehouse functions and keep accurate track of all inventory. Also it involves data entry. I currently manage 50 to 80 associates per shift out of the 225 associates on the clock.
- Inventory Control Analyst at Publix
- Warehouse Lead Man at Publix
- Processing Associate/Customer Service at Goodwill Industries
- Laborer, Painter, Drywall, Stucco at Instar Services
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As an AR associate we would answer phone calls, chats and emails from our agents that had any issues or concerns with customers accounts. I worked in that department for 2 years before I moved up to an Inventory control analyst. There I used to run reports to find any descrepencies agents would have in their inventory, I would also contact vendors to ship out phones or see how much inventory we had available with them. Also would have to contact FedEx from time to time to track any packages that were lost or rejected by the agents.
- AR associate/Inventory Control Analyst at ViaOne services
5 years, 3 months at this Job
Analyst, Inventory Control - Crude Distribution * Reconciled, reviewed, and revised transaction documents to process payroll and drive data integrity initiatives within the crude transportation division * Coordinated a diverse network of transportation suppliers to ensure the implementation of strategic sourcing strategies
- Inventory Control Analyst at Pilot Flying J
- Sr. Sales Support Specialist - Branded & Unbranded Fuels at Motiva Enterprises LLC
- Business Lead - Loading Support Services & Terminal Data Management at Motiva Enterprises LLC
- Analyst - Loading Support Services - Commercial & Retail Fuels at Shell
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Industrial Distribution
- Bachelor's - Economics
• Researched and reconciled financial inventory variances utilizing millions of lines of transactional data from multiple database sources
• Primary inventory analyst for 3 Dell sites tasked with resolving multiple inventory discrepancies between Dell and its logistic partners (Nashville\LA\El Paso)
• Provided weekly\monthly financial reporting of impacting variances and process issues
• Responsible for testing new inventory application\transaction implementations, new inventory product\configurations and validation testing after Global IT application updates
• Member of a data team that developed automated analysis of millions of daily inventory transactions between internal\external sites resulting in a decrease of $30 million of inventory variances
• Supported team members with advanced research and analysis assistance. Led training of a remote team in Malaysia on Dell inventory reconciliation processes
- Inventory Control Analyst at Dell Inc
- at Dell Inc
- Client SMB ProSupport Technical Sr. Analyst at Dell Inc
- Senior Sustaining Engineer - WS1 MFG at Dell Inc
7 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Ensure RAW inventory accuracy through cycle counting and end of year inventory. Research and resolve discrepancies with RAW inventory. SAP experience. Develop and install physical cage and process for new cage area to ensure proper control and accurate dispense of RAW materials.
- Inventory Control Analyst at Varex Imaging
- Inventory Control at L-3 Communications
- Branch Manager at National DME
- Asset Distribution Clerk at Zions Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Monitored processes that enforced transactional integrity while identifying inefficiencies and suggesting corrective action. Supported Distribution and Warehousing in their physical inventory movement procedures to minimize discrepancies. Focused heavily on reconciliation, system adjustments and reporting. Assisted with special projects and acted as a liaison between Inventory Control, IT, Sales, Customer Service, Production and Distribution and Warehousing. Participated in the testing of a software program that serviced multiple brands, for both retail and wholesale
- Inventory Control Analyst at The Collected Group
- Forecasting and Planning Assistant at Fortune Fashions Industries
- Reconciliation Specialist at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Collections Account Manager at Wells Fargo Financial Acceptance
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Legal Administration
• Responsible for handling supplies, maintaining stocks and updating records.
• Understanding Norkol’s inventory situation and making recommendations to improve situation.
• Strengthened inventory control by sustaining stock rotations.
• Maintained inventory levels to ensure compliance with quality and assurance control.
• Responsible for cycle counting inventory, ensuring inventory is properly accounted for and documented via tracking.
• Verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, investigated discrepancies, and reported product discrepancies to manager.
• Kept records on the use and damage of stock.
• Maintained inventory losses and adjustments.
• Updated inventory quantities and locations in CieTrade.
- Inventory Control Analyst at NORKOL CONVERTING
- Sales/Operations Assistant at Regent Products Corporation
- Financial Advisor at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Manager/Auditor at FAST CASH ADVANCE
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
TE Connectivity is a technology company that designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor products for harsh environments in a variety of industries, such as automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics and energy.
• Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure that they are accurate and timely.
• Coordinate a cycle count progress in a perpetual inventory environment.
• Coordinate the cycle count progress and results to identify necessary recounts and processes to be monitored and provide regular reports on the results.
• Perform through research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
• Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures to proactively optimize overall location and item level accuracy and maintain the highest possible productivity levels.
• Monitors inventory levels very closely and resolves any issues that may become apparent.
• Ensures seamless movement of products and inventory,
• Reports to upper management regularly and provides recommendations for better inventory control.
- Inventory Control Analyst at TE Connectivity
- Senior Inventory Control Analyst at Market America, Inc
- Assistant Manager at Family Fare BP Gas Station - MM Fowler, Inc
- Production Worker at Polo -Ralph Lauren
2 months at this Job
- Diploma in Computer Application - Computer Application
- Associates Degree in Draughtman Civil - Draughtman Civil
Ensure security and accountability if inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification and system review.
• Develop and executes replacement strategies; conducts physical inventories and leads/performs cycle counts in both the warehouse and in clean rooms.
• Analyzes, resolve and correct inventory discrepancies.
• Develop and implement data analysis tools and techniques to effectively determine the root cause of inventory discrepancies.
• Analyze inventory variances and document that analysis. Follow up to ensure that the resulting action items have been implemented and are operating effectively.
• Audits materials pulled for work orders to ensure the work order is ready for manufacturing.
• Identify slow moving and obsolete inventory, report to management and process appropriate paperwork.
• Communicate regularly with Purchasing/Production/Warehouse management regarding inventory concerns.
• Perform recounts as necessary and post inventory adjustments to QAD in a timely fashion.
• Perform audits of paperwork and date entry at the receiving dock.
• Review inventory report to identify discrepancies in data. Analyze inventory transactions and identify and resolve exceptions and shrinkage.
• Audits incoming and outgoing shipment to assure quality and accuracy.
• Complies and documents all transactions for data entry.
• Review the success of logical functions, identify areas for improvement and propose improvements to management.
• Support cross-functional continuous improvement projects.
• Perform ad hoc inventory control analyses and other tasks as assigned.
• Assist other areas of Supply Chain when needed.
- Inventory Control Analyst 1 at Ology Biosciences
- Item Manager - Logistics at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Purchasing Agent - Prosthetics at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Lead Clerk at Department of Veterans Affairs
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Business administration
- High school or equivalent