Temp to hire position. Hired on to Neovia Logistics from Cycle Counter to Inventory Control Clerk.
- Cycle Counter/Inventory Control Clerk at SELECT STAFFING
- Receiving and Shipping Clerk/Material Handler/Data Entry at Oakley
- Data Entry/Material Handler at ALAR STAFFING
- Receiving/Unloading at TARGET
6 months at this Job
While working as the Assistant manager, I also trained as the backup Inventory Control Clerk, taking its vacancy shortly after.
My duties as ICC are far and wide and include:
• Receiving any and all product that delivered to the store. I oversee roughly 40% of the entire store's stock
• Making sure all deliveries are accurate, paying special attention to each individual item and its cost
• Ensuring accurate inventories by recording what goes in and out of the store: returns, shortages, transfers, etc
• Negotiate with order writers to reduce out-of-stocks and keep shelves filled, while also discussing the acquisition of new items and upcoming displays
• Convey any problems to merchandisers and keep in contact to make sure the store is always in a perfect condition
• Maintain a clean and orderly backroom I am in charge of several store reports using excel:
• Invoice tracking, which breaks down the weekly expenditure of each department and sub-department
• Store build/accrual spreadsheet that is completed weekly, which highlights the shrink and build levels relative to the last inventory
• Delivery records, which is cross-checked with daily deliveries of that week to ensure everything is correct My daily routine involves typing and 10-key, as well as the financials of the company. Multitasking is a big part of this job, as well as working alone, and with others. The store manager works with me to make sure I follow policies, however I alone ensure my paperwork is done.
- Inventory Control Clerk at Safeway
- Produce Assistant Manager at Safeway
- Produce Clerk at Safeway
- Customer Service Specialist at JCPenney
5 months at this Job
- BS - Incomplete - Computer Science/Physics
- General Studies Transfer Degree - General/Physics
- High school - General
Elgin, IL 60123 1999-2014 A $3 BILLION GLOBAL MANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF PROFESSIONAL DENTAL PRODUCTS Position Title: Inventory Control Clerk Oversaw Cycle Count Program which achieved accuracy producing no need for yearly inventory since 2004. Create monthly Cycle Count Discrepancy Investigation Report in Excel. Assist Purchasing in entering orders, expediting, closing and filing shop orders and purchase orders.
- Inventory Control Clerk at DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL RINN DIVISION
- Customer Service/Purchaser at DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING CORPORATION
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- Associate of Arts - Arts & Sciences
An Assistant ICC is responsible for assisting the Inventory Control Clerk (ICC) with backroom tasks. Such tasks involve ensuring a clean and accessible backroom for store employees and third-party vendors, marking down clearance product, preparing store displays for promoted product, moving pallets, baling cardboard, tying cardboard bales, processing vendor inventory, crediting any unsellable inventory, and throwing out garbage and waste.
- Assistant Inventory Control Clerk (AICC) at Safeway
- Courtesy Clerk at Safeway
4 months at this Job
- CTE Certificate - Mechatronics Engineering
- High School Diploma - General Educaiton
- CTE Certificate - Information Technology Essentials
As a remote purchasing agent/ inventory control clerk for FASST Sports, my duties are primarily to take information from requisitions that come to me directly from the outside sales representatives and process them to make a complete order. Once orders are sent off to production, I then transfer all order cost information to the financial department so that payments for such orders can be documented and processed. My inventory control duties require me to follow up with orders that I have placed to ensure that the ordered inventory is being processed in a timely manner at the factory and that merchandise is sent to our store location and/or warehouse in a timely manner. Once inventory has arrived to its proper destination, I go through necessary receiving methods to ensure that the order is complete and accurate.
- Purchasing Agent/ Inventory Control Clerk at FASST Sports
- PURCHASING COORDINATOR at BRADLEY'S, INC
- STUDENT at DEL MAR COLLEGE
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR at FED EX HOME DELIVERY
1 year at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - Liberal Arts
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
I started with Vons as a bagger. I assisted customers by looking for certain items, price questions, and bagging their groceries for 2 months.
➢ For the next 20 years I was a cashier. I received payments by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debit. I issued receipts, refunds, credits, and change to customers. Greeted all customers and maintained a clean and orderly checkout area. I was also responsible of the bookkeeping, taking care of split shifts, file maintenance a well as preparing tags for specials, price changes and tagging new inventory.
➢ The last 15 years I became an Inventory Control Clerk. I was required to manage all the back-end controls of the company by recording and maintaining control of all inventory items purchased and produced. I ensured compliance with established internal control procedures. I also conducted daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems.
➢ For the last 5 years, I have been the top Inventory Control Clerk by having less shortage than all the stores in my district in Southern California.
➢ My determination to become an asset to the company has been demonstrated with my intact reputation of my work and purpose to succeed in my career as an Inventory Control Clerk. Esthetician Chula Vista, CA
➢ I am a certified Esthetician.
➢ I worked for 1 year as an Esthetician in a full service hair salon.
➢ As an esthetician I gave facial and skin care treatments to customers. I enjoyed helping clients keep their skin looking its best by treating their skin conditions.
➢ The treatments I performed are: facials, chemical peels, head massages, and microdermabrasion.
➢ My strategy was to complete consultations with the client, analyzed the skin, and make recommendations based on my strategy is how I would perform a unique treatment for each client.
- Cashier/Front End Supervisor/Inventory Control Clerk at Safeway Company
8 months at this Job
Currently a full time inventory associate with all inventory clerk skills. I have been lead associate for the last six months
- Inventory Control Clerk at Carhartt RCV
- Insulator/sheet metal at General Insulation
- Worker at Corporate Custom Rentals
- Factory Worker at Carhartt RCV
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Auditing and inventory control
- inventory control clerk at DSC Logistics
- Register, customer service at Speedway, inc
- Customer service, stocking at Walmart
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
The Inventory Control Clerk compiles records and assures accuracy concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping product. Receives new product into the warehouse and processes it into the electronic inventory data base. Maintains product predicate levels. Assures that product is cleaned, repaired and stored according to Company quality standards. Insures that product is correctly located in the warehouse and in the inventory system. Regularly prepare pallets of product to ensure safe transport between districts Conducts product cycle counts. Prepares requisitions for ordering of new product needed. Reviews and processes transfers in/out. Regularly ordering of parts.
- Inventory Control Clerk at Cort Tradeshow and Furnishings
- Inventory Control Specialist at Therealreal
- Forklift Operator at Staples Fulfillment
- Logistics Coordinator at Dealer Tire
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Learning the best practices to keep good control of the inventory and exceeding the company's KPI in the end of the year inventory.
- Inventory Control Clerk at DSC Logistics
- Lead at BWAY Corporation
at this Job
- Some college - Teaching