Milpitas, CA .2015 - 2019 Flame and gas protection devices Inventory Control Clerk
- Inventory Control Clerk at Sierra Monitor Corporation
- Stock Room Coordinator at Larson Automation
- Warehouse Coordinator at Spinitar
- Inventory Manager at B & G Precision
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Staples, Lithia Spring GA August 2017 - Current
• Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, including reconciling stock counts to computer reports.
• Initiate actions to replenish stock by processing purchase orders and other related paperwork.
• Receiving, unpacking, and delivering items to shelves or requesting departments.
• Xpo Logistics Warehouse: Inventory Control Clerk
- Inventory Control Clerk at Ranstad
- Field Supervisor at JH Roofing
- Co-Owner at Douglas Dragstrip
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Inventory Control Clerk, hyster driver, Baler machine operator, Belmont machine operator, skein loader, carpet becks, wrapper,
- inventory control clerk at Dixie Group Inc Colormasters
- LTO Operator Utlities RollUp at Mohawk Industries Durkian Printing
2 years at this Job
- High school
Inventory control clerk, cycle counting products, restacking pallets, counting storage pallets, damaging our products. Comparing physical and financial inventory. Pulling pallets, certified reach truck driver. Using different systems to adjust quantity and to research products.
- Inventory Control Clerk at Capstone Logistics, LLC
- Inbound associate at Amazon
- Mail Carrier for south suburbs at USPS
- Staffing Coordinator at Health hybrid
6 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Edu
Hours per week: 60 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
PROCEDURES AND TECHNIQUES OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: Serve as Supervisor Inventory Control Clerk for a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, aviation and commercial industries. Function as a technical evaluator of unit supply supporting over 3 major commands, and over $500 million in assets. Proficient at solving problems with cataloging, inventory, and acquisition channels supporting the mission. Develop and execute programs to insure maximum utilization of logistical resources. Provide guidance on, prepare and recommend new or revised procedures and regulations for the vendors. ANALYZE INVENTORY USAGE, CONTROL AND FLOW OF SUPPLIES AND ROTATION TECHNIQUES: Compiles, Analyze, and summarize data designated for class I-IX of supply. Assists Government agencies and prime contractors worldwide in budgeting, balancing, storing, and transferring supplies for their mission readiness, as these are rapid deploy units. Develops programs and policies to monitor supply requirements of all inventory.
Review requisitions against budget according to the appropriate authorization document. Recommend the disposition and redistribution of excess equipment and material consistent with the established training requirements and priorities. Assist in screening and monitoring of annual training and determine equipment needs, including coordination with commands and installations on a nationwide basis. Recommend policies that pertain to transportation, relocation, and movement of equipment and material to meet unit and overall activity requirements. Recommend the priority of requests based on the requirements of the unit. Analyze recurring reports and recommend actions to establishment annual service contracts and inter-service support contracts relating to subsistence support for reserve units. AUTOMATED SUPPLY: Remains inspection ready. Specializes in data integrity, work productivity, and developing work program to increase productivity, and decreasing error. Monitor the budget of over $2 billion for 5 logistical units. Trains supporting staff and manages daily data entry into the military supply databases such as US Bank Access On-Line (AXOL). Utilizes receipts and other documents to post property to unit supply programs such as Property Book Unit System Enhanced (PBUSE). PBUSE assists with the efficiency of inputting over 100 data entry lines accurately, reducing the error by 3%.
Government Purchase Card (GPC) holder for US Army Pacific (USARPAC). Responsible for managing Government purchase card budget of $5 million. Servicing and balancing all Government Purchase Card purchases in Customer Automation and Recording Environment (CARE) on-line transaction log ORAL COMMUNICATION: Conduct weekly staff visits regularly throughout the command, rendering staff assistance for the resolution of logistical deficiencies to assure timely and adequate logistical services. Provides and implements interpretation of regulations, directives and policies for supply programs, which resolves problems with timely deliveries and lead times. Provide technical expertise to commanders and staff officers on logistical matters pertaining to budgets, equipment, rates of usage, etc. Participate in conferences and at meetings at highest echelon and subordinate levels of command. Advises and orient higher echelons of logistical status, support and type that is required. Makes on the spot recommendations that increases unit readiness posture to 98% Recommendations that are fostered by other units increasing productivity. WRITTEN COMMUNICATION: Composed memoranda regarding logistical support operations of the unit. Evaluate documents of unit supply (e.g. hand receipts, property book, adjustment documents, clothing records and other property accountability documents), identify problem areas and recommend corrective action to the command staff. Analyze recurring reports (Reports of Survey, Inventory Losses and Gains) and prepare and recommend supplemental policy and program instruction affecting the logistical support operations of the unit. Accomplishments:
● Trained personnel at 5 remote locations over the phone on how to use Force and Assets Search Tool (FAAST) system to ship equipment for lateral transfers and disposition purposes.
● Flawlessly requested, managed, signed and tracked subsistence support for 160 soldiers for Annual Training Exercise over a one month period. Managed the movement requests for 100 soldiers, managed equipment requests and external support requests for logistical assets to meet mission intent.
● Developed a metrics tracking format for units to track 300 pieces of the moving of equipment, disposition of equipment, lateral transfer of equipment, property accountability, and audit inspections which enabled units to achieve and maintain operational readiness status.
● Developed policies and processes for units to do support operations in transportation management, unit shipment of equipment supply and subsistence requests, that increased unit readiness for future operations. Units reported higher success on missions based on the policies that I developed and were implemented.
- Supervisor Inventory Control Clerk at Hydraulics International
- Supply Technician at US ARMY
- Supply Technician at US ARMY
- Supply Technician at US ARMY
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
Warehouse /Order Pulling / Part Picking / Electrical PalIet Jack / Load, Unload / Inventory Control Clerk / Data Entry / Customer Service / Light Accounting /
- Warehouse / Inventory Control Clerk / Will Call Clerk at Randstad
- Production Assembly Technician at Caterpillar
- Bilingual Vision Specialty Benefits at United Healthcare
- Bilingual Eligibility Support at Maximus
1 month at this Job
- Certification - Medical Billing and Coding
Inventory control clerk. problem solving & troubleshooting skills work with slotting optimization program . work with WM ( warehouse manager ) program . comfortable with all Microsoft office software .
- Inventory Control Clerk at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Lobby Attendant, Food expideiter . at McDonald's
- Stock Person at TJ Maxx
- Dispatcher at Inmans Auto Rescue
5 months at this Job
- Some college
- Graduated / Diploma
Being moviated with good attitude, strong analytical and development skills wanting to become a part of a leading Organization and full fill my desire of knowledge and pleasure working with the most competent professionals.
Miller Zell: Inventory Control Clerk 2015-2018
• Perform weekly inventory cycle counts, reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports, Work with warehouse management and CSR's by investigating issues with sales orders, purchase orders and item inventory Determine safe placement of inventory, including but not limited
• working with warehouse management Determine suitable locations for new and overstock inventory; assisting the receiving manager and warehouse manager in the area of bin and slot management Process and follow through on material returns with vendors.
• Oversee the cleaning, repair, and disposition of damaged returned equipment Assist with freight claims in a timely manner utilizing online company portal as needed Oversee the identification and disposition of dead and slow moving inventory in coordination with the Inventory Control Manager, Director of Procurement, Director of Operations and Warehouse Manager Support with data entry and filing Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Inventory Control Clerk at Sumary
- Collector at Humphries and Associates
- Administrative Assistant at ANA General Contracting
- Packer at BIO LAB
4 years at this Job
• Perform daily cycle counts as directed.
• Perform recounts as needed.
• Perform count verifications as needed.
• Perform daily and weekly counts on high dollar items as needed.
• Run daily reports using Oracle, Telnet and Excel.
• Provide inventory control manager with counts performed in an accurate, timely, and effective manner.
• Work as a team with Buyers to provide the customer with accurate information about the products within the warehouse.
• Work with the buyers and vendors to return items back to the vendors.
• Back up for salvage clerk as needed.
- INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK at DPI SPECALITY FOODS
- UNARMED SECURITY GUARD at BLUELINE SECURITY
- at COURTESY TEAM- SAFE SECURITY
- CASE MANAGER at CRABTREE CORRECTIONAL CENTER
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
As an Inventory Control Clerk, I assigned material retrieval/return instructions to Stock Clerks and Material Handlers assisting with Work Order preparation. I generated Bin Tags related to work orders on Zebra Printers. I prepared, issued and kitted material based upon Work Order Pick lists. Confirmed accuracy on all forms and data as it related to the Device History Records. Issued materials to specific Work Orders via QAD and printed required labels according to the Bill of materials (BOM) and engineering drawings. Dr Pepper Snapple Group
- Inventory Control Clerk Senior at Arthrex Inc
- Merchandiser at
- Installation Tech at Advanced Air Conditioning Inc
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma