Inventory Controller Menard's Farmington, Mo 63640
- Inventory Controller at Menards, Inc.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager/Office Manager at Bauman Oil Distributors
- Human Resource Specialist, Events Manager, Trainer, and Benefits Support at
- Personal Secretary at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - General/Business Administration
- - General/Business Administration
I got trained in the inventory department and later got hired on as an inventory controller doing adjustments, audits, cycle count, Bin verifications, and researching lost product working in systems such as NetSuite, JD Edwards.
● Before I became an inventory person I was working as a forklift operator in inbound doing put away
- Inventory Controller at TJX Companies
- Forklift Operator at Simos /Nike
- Forklift Operator at American Music & Sound
- Forklift Operator at Khuene & Nagel
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Inventory Controller – Responsible in following the production schedule and producing the batch tickets, picking tickets and labels, (for Thermo and Expoxy paint)once that is completed it goesto the QC lab, from there it will go to the Plant supervisor and distribute to the lines of production. Once the production is completed the tickets are brought back to me so that I can post all raw materials that were use to deplete the inventory and complete the batch, once that is done it is now Finish Goods and in the inventory. Also responsible for a variety of Supply Chain tasks that may include inventory, shipping, booking trucks, bill of ladings, and other administrative duties, assist the inventory controller in cycle counts, at inventories as for as counting and entering the tag into an Excel spreadsheet, help or recount if any differences are found. Asssit in receiving raw materials daily as far as entering into the system (Traverse), checking the amounts, PO’#, & Vendors. Assist the drivers as they come in to pick up an order making sure all our paperwork matches their paper work. Verifying the load after the product is loaded on truck and take photos of load. (including BOL, Order Acknowlegment and product on truck). Pull Certs when needed for each State, and D’9 for each load. Assist the drivers that we making a delivery of raw materials to us. Getting the paperwork ready for rthe forklift drivers to unload the material. Input International orders into SLI forms, pull certs, BOL,Commerical invoice, Packing slip, and get ready to send over to the DSV Carrier.
- Inventory Controller at Ennis Flint
- Customer Service Representative at Nelson Propane
- Planner/Scheduler/IC at JTEKT
- Production/Scheduler at Globe Products, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- None - First Aid and Cpr and AED
- - Pharmacy Tech
Handled daily cash sales - Cut invoices for charge accounts and receive payments from customer - Assisted in the sale of products offered by the company - Answered the telephone and took messages - Schedule appointments for Manager - Assisted in payroll - Handled bank deposits for company - Assisted in producing written correspondence for the company Inventory Controller - Ordering and updating the system with inventory items - Daily analysis of inventory items (setting re-order points to keep track of items that needed replenishing) - Oversee the Yearly stock taking - Making inventory adjustments from stock taking - Re-stocking shelves when necessary. Sales Supervisor/Inventory Controller - Responsible for the inventory at both A.C.T/RadioShack branches - Ordering and updating the system with inventory items for A.C.T and RadioShack - Weekly analysis of inventory items (setting re-order points to keep track of items that needed replenishing and printing reports needed to do so) - Monthly spot checking of inventory items - Oversee the yearly stock taking - Oversee the re-stocking of shelves when necessary. - Making inventory adjustments from stock taking - Making sure that the shelves are properly arranged and the sales floor is kept clean at all times - Prepare Monthly Sales Report for RadioShack and Daily Sales Report for A.C.T - Produce quotation for businesses interested in purchasing from our company - Keeping abreast of the latest items on the market - Work along with Marketing Team to come with up with initiatives to boost sales for the company - Assisted in writing up daily bank deposit - Supervising Sales Staff (3 Cashiers, 4 Sales Representative) - Check-off cashiers at the end of each day - Dealing with staff issues that may arise and coming to an amicable solution. - Dealing with vacation, time off request, absenteeism, late records etc. - Prepare monthly employee schedule - Prepare Staff Assessment for each employee - Fill-in on Sales Floor when necessary to ensure that adequate manpower is there at all times - Address customer queries or concerns for both sales and internet services
- Sales Supervisor/Inventory Controller at Antigua Computer Technology Co. Ltd
27 years at this Job
- - High School
- - Commercial
• Prepare stock card ordering forms to guide in ordering.
• Review and sign the stock card for further confirmation before system creation.
• Review the system order quantity against the stock card ordering form after creation.
• Carry out random checks to ensure that the store is well arranged by the line attendants after receiving of items.
• Making follow up on orders that have been sent to the supplier and haven't yet been delivered. Production Center Functions
• Counter check all the raw materials picked against the requisition register before production.
• Ensure transfer of raw materials and finished product t respective warehouses is done.
• Analyze customer purchasing power, establish product popularity index while anticipating customer needs.
• Put in place stringent measures to curb product spoilages/shrinkages. Dispatch functions
• Carry out picking, registration, shipping and printing of Transfer Orders in the system.
• Review and confirm item discrepancies that have been raised by the receiving clerks after delivery of items.
• Counter check return items against the return records before creation of the return order in the system.
• Maintain a returns file which should be submitted to the Finance department at the end of the month, with a printed report from the system of the returns done and a reconciliation there on. Stocks take Function.
• Undertake cyclic counts (closing stock) for all the reconciled high risk items i.e electronics, furniture, valuable items with a view to get information of their movement.
• Compile, reconcile and explain variances for all weekly reconciliations of high risk items(Bakery, Deli, Butchery, Gas, Airtime, Milk and Vegetable.)
• Assist in preparation and undertaking of the general trio stock take as well as explanation of variances that will arise there on from the stock take conducted. Invoicing Function
• Invoice all daily invoices that have been duly received by the back office team in the system.
• Create an Invoice analysis report that will accompany all invoices that have been duly invoiced.
• Maintain an invoice file which should be submitted t the Finance Department after three consecutive days of invoicing to facilitate payment of the same. Inventory Control Functions
• Custodian of all Inventory documents and filing
• Performing daily activities extracting and compiling data from AX Dynamics system creating and updating spreadsheets for daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Prepare monthly reports of stock-outs, dead stocks, slow movers and obsolete stocks or when required.
• Counter check all the expense items before consumption against the expense register.
• Liaise with receiving team in ensuring that the right products are received in the right quantity, quality and time frame.
• Ensure proper storage of products in the warehouse, cold rooms and chillers.
• Monitor and maintain stock inventory levels to avoid overstock and selling of stock-outs.
• Manage the allocation of the inventory to the retail store based on sales trends.
• Analyze historical sales data in order to maintain adequate inventory levels and forecast sales levels utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX system databases. Other roles
• Creation and tabulation in excel and power point formats, the weekly performance schedule of the branch and recommend improvements to meet department goals.
• Assist Line Managers in inserting of sensomatics to particular items that are considered valuable and can be shop lifted easily.
• Responding to emails from either parties with the urgency and attention it deserves.
• Carrying out any other roles as may be assigned by the Branch Inventory Controller from time to time.
• Assume Branch Inventory Controller role in his absence.
- Assistant Branch Inventory Controller at Naivas Limited
- Back Office Administrator at Naivas Limited
- Microfinance Officer at K-Unity Savings and Credit Co-operative Organization
- Bank Clerk at K-Unity Savings and Credit Co-operative Organization
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting Option
- Diploma in Business Management - Business Management
- - Education
Data Entry Executive in Idea Company for 1 Year in India. Presently Working as an Inventory Controller in Jacky's Electronics for the past 2 years in Sharjah, UAE.
- Inventory controller at Jacky's electronics
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BSc - Computers
Responsible for all inventory and ordering of inventory at 14 locations across WI, MN & IA.
- Inventory Controller at Larson Beltone
- Customer service / Sales rep at Centurylink
- Customer service rep at Fastenal Company
- Laborer at Miken Sports
2 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Accounting
Sales coordinating Inventory control Supply chain Store management Quality check Documentation control
- Inventory controller at Binmalik oilfield and ind. Co.LLC
6 years at this Job
- - education
Stock Inventory order into storage shelving Input Daily order into computer for delivery
- Inventory Controller at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator at Kadant Black Clawson
- Inventory Associate at J&N Auto Electric, Inc
- Vending Machine Clerk at Office Snak Service
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Maintained & increased the accuracy of computerized inventory for the entire store. Assist General Office & Department Managers to maintain necessary inventory levels in the store to meet sales without carrying excess inventory at the store. Delegate task to ensure product is getting to the sales floor in a timely manner.
- Inventory Controller at Menards
- Department Supervisor at Home Depot
- Retail Manager & Wine Consultant at Wine Rack
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma