Palletizing orders unloading trucks inventory coordinator some forklift experience
- Inventory coordinator at Goodman Networks
- Warehouse Associate I at Volunteers of America
- Warehouse Associate at Aerotek
- Warehouse Associate at
8 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Meijer, 400 S. Randall, Algonquin, IL
June 2014 - Present
➢ Inventory Coordinator for grocery, general merchandise and dairy
➢ Manage back stock inventory, including vendor areas
➢ Work live load from the night before
➢ Ensure back stock was used to replenish product shortages
➢ Count and investigate inventory overages and shortages
➢ Submit remedies for items with too many weeks' supply
➢ Provide excellent customer service
- Inventory Coordinator at EXPIRENCE
- Bakery\Deli Team Member at Meijer
- Sales Associate at Macys
4 years, 9 months at this Job
The DC Inventory Coordinator will work with the DC Inventory Coordinator Supervisor, DC Operations, and RTV Coordinator to research problem solve, and process DC Inventory adjustment required for all In House Damages, Liquidations and NON BCF product. Duties and Responsibilities is to provide a strong research, analytical and problem solving skills. Work in a fast pace dynamic environment is requid. Ability to work with the departments across multiple shifts in multiple building as needed. Experience working with WMS/SAP
- Inventory Coordinator at burlington Coat Factory Supply Chain
- OPERATION EMPLOYEE at Burlington
- CLEAN ROOM OPERATOR at Zeiss
4 months at this Job
As inventory coordinator, my job was to make sure that all stock, new and back stock, was worked to the shelf, I adjusted the balance on hands when they were off, and sent in remedies for missing or too much product.
- Inventory Coordinator at Meijers Inc
- sandwich artist at Subway Pilot Flying J
- Cashier at Burger King
- at Wal-mart Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Marketing
Inventory Coordinator Cashier Pricing Merchandiser.
- Inventory Coordinator, Cashier, Pricing, Merchandiser at Meijer
- Clerk/Cashier at Cook County Recorder of Deeds
- Clerk at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - All Required
Green Bay, Wisconsin 2018 - 2019
A $3 billion mass merchandiser with 375 Shopko, Hometown and Express stores in 24 states and over 15,000 employees. Inventory Coordinator
Reporting to Inventory Manager. Facilitated the efficient flow of merchandise between vendors, Distribution Centers (DC), and stores. Responsible for order and requisition creation and review for replenishment of inventory at store and DC level. Investigates, reports, resolves order allocation issues and system issues. Communicated daily with Lead Inventory Analyst and Distribution Centers.
• Self-motivated, with demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
• Identified systems issues for on line screen updates that enhanced efficiencies weekly.
• Recommended changes to Storage Department orders process which reduced transportation costs by building truckloads and improved in-stock efficiencies at the store level.
- Inventory Coordinator at SHOPKO STORES OPERATING CO., LLC
- House Administrator at 28th Street LLC
- Support Team Coordinator at SHOPKO STORES OPERATING CO., LLC
- Buyer Support at YOUNKERS INC
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Operations
Results-focused, quality-driven professional with extensive experience in inventory planning, and purchasing positions, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong analysis skills, and dedication to organizational goals.
INVENTORY COORDINATOR CONBRACO INDUSTRIES JUNE 2016 - CURRENT
• Review inventory prior to work order release to ensure most efficient date is provided
• Review customer required demand and monitor production to ensure on-time delivery
• Prioritize supply requirements given the current schedule and adjust for expediting
• Perform Quality Control audits and evaluate inventory discrepancies
• Initiate, develop and maintain a highly effective level of communication to all levels of the organization, including Customer Service, Accounting and Receiving departments
- INVENTORY COORDINATOR at CONBRACO INDUSTRIES
- INVENTORY CONTROL & PRODUCTION OPERATOR at
- PRODUCTION OPERATOR & TRAINING SPECIALIST at BALDOR ELECTRIC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE - HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
I am currently employed by Sparks Marketing Corp. as an Inventory Coordinator looking for part time work including weekends. In my current position I handle all mail and incoming packages, pulling all inventory needed for events, creating truck manifests for proof of shipment, handling all returns for off site employees, upon returning from event in charge of over seeing checking everything back in, creating new property bar codes for new items being stored, creating damage reports, arranging freight pick ups and drop offs, providing communication between off site employees and warehouse employees, cleaning of multiple work areas, delivering smaller items to local events.
- Inventory Coordinator at Sparks marketing corp
- Prestige Manager at Ulta Beauty
- Merchandise & Service Coordinator at Ulta Beauty
- Assistant Manager at Peninsula Beauty
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Engaging, patient, and tenacious logistics professional with 5+ years' experience in an office setting and additional experience in the warehouse. Seeking to use proven data input, problem solving skills, strong
work ethic and loyalty to advance within my career. Inventory Coordinator - Gunnebo Industries, Houston, TX, Jan. 2019 - present
● Pick package shipments, count inventory, stock items.
● Create and distribute export documents for Canada shipments.
● Prepare, sort and consolidate daily shipments.
● Pick and post daily shipments, scan and file daily paperwork.
● Monitor email for delivery changes or cancellations by Customer Service.
● Work with Warehouse Manager to monitor on-time fulfillment of weekly consignment to warehouses.
● Contact freight lines and submit online pick up requests as needed.
● Assist Warehouse Manager with inventory control and administrative duties.
● Cross-train others in inventory control practices and procedures.
● Generate picking slips, packing slips and shipping labels.
● Post receipts for weekly container inventory and consignment.
● Report all container and consignment deviations to proper Customer Service contact for credit/billing.
- Inventory Coordinator at Gunnebo Industries
- Logistics Coordinator at Americold LLC
- Warehouse Lead at Americold LLC
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at Medela, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree
I am currently the Inventory coordinator for Conbraco Industries. I manage 4 different companies on a daily basis in the same facilitie under the parent company Apollo Flow. Currently I use 3 different operating systems on a daily basis. Ax , JD Edwards & E1.
• Perform audits on 13 different reports daily between the 3 different product lines.
• Oversee Inventory clerks
• Maintain Cycle count Program
• Run daily audit reports
• 11 yrs Reach truck, Cherry Picker experience
• maintain inventory integrity for 4 different accounts.
• Handle all CSR Request on a daily basis
- Inventory coordinator at Conbraco Industries Inc.
- Inventory Specialist at Geodis Logistics LLC formerly OHL
- Inventory Specialist at Exel
- Lawn Technician at SpringGreen
1 year, 9 months at this Job