multiple tasks at once. I am I worked at Toys R Us for almost 33 years before it went out of business. also great at time During my time here I learned great customer service skills as well as lots management. I get along of patients. I was the Cash Office Sales Associate (COSA) for around 15 great with coworkers and years. I was department supervisor for several different departments. customers as well. Towards the end of my career I was the Inventory Management Specialist (IMS). I was very loyal to my company all the way up until they closed their doors on June 29th. AWARDS I received a 30 years of service Mervyns, Modesto - cashier/sales floor award once i hit 30 years of November 1984- January 1985 work at Toys R Us I worked in the mens department as well as cashiering during my time at Mervyns. LANGUAGES
- Inventory Management Specialist at Toys R Us, Modesto
32 years, 8 months at this Job
- high school diploma
06/2009 to 09/2017: Inventory Management Specialist; Over six years experience in planning, organizing, and managing critical aspects of research, development, production and support of T56 (C130 engines) and TF39 (C-5 engines), subsystems or equipment by determining quantity of parts required to support the engines; determining method of replenishing parts inventory such as new procurement and contract repair. Participates in TF39/T56 meeting and conferences when needed. Assists DLA contractors/buyers by entering correct information in procurement form (Form 1) such as input in packaging, quantity, and other information and documentation on contracts. Coordinate with DLA Customer service to resolve any delivery/receipt discrepancies. Analyzes/Researches problems and reviews stock inventory to verify reported data and to relate historical data to required actions. Analyzes requests to plan and determine current and future requirements for assigned programs. Identifies and initiates action to dispose of excess assets or obsolete material with coordination from other organizations such as DLA. Over twenty years' experience in ship's maintenance, supply procurements while on active duty in the US Navy. As an Inventory Management Specialist I am inventory control point within the organization or other organizations such as Navy and Foreign Military Sales. Responsible for the daily checking of stock notices using D035 NTC, and Exception screen and other programs. Assist Equipment Specialist, Production Management Specialist, and Program Manager to ensure that the customers' requirement is provided by developing/implementing sourcing strategies. Update the daily; weekly, and monthly inventory of assigned assets both T56 and TF39 engines. Very Customer Service oriented person. Additional responsibility includes shipping parts that have no usage/history for the last ten years to Defense Reutilization and Marketing Services (DRMS) in support to upper management. Spent almost a year as Fuel Accessories Material Manager. Responsible for managing various fuel control accessories including Navy contract repair work at North Island, CA and Cherry Point, NC. Also, I assists/trains newly arrived Inventory Management Specialist using my past experience and other sources such as training courses, current Air Force Supply Instructions and other sources to help them do their job.
- Inventory Management Specialist at Department of Defense, US Air Force
- Procurement Material Technician at OC-ALC
- Supervisor at Facilities Department
- Admin Supervisor at Division Fuels Facilities
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Computer Information Technology
- Bachelor - Management Computer Information System
- - Management Business Administration
- Master of Science - Aviation Logistics
Pittsburgh, PA 15240 United States 04/2017-08/2017 Title: GS-10 Supervisory Inventory Management Specialist Duties: Supervised logistics team. Responsible for inspecting and monitoring supply rooms and supply technicians, in accordance with VA regulations. Performed as liaison between doctors, nurses, and staff, to ensure positive collaboration. Authorized purchase orders generated through SPD and GIP. Completed employee evaluations. Supervisor-Facility Chief Logistics Officer; 412-360-6746 & 412-651-0716
- GS-10 Supervisory Inventory Management Specialist at University Drive C
- GS-5 Inventory Supply Technician at
- WG-1 Housekeeping Aid; Certified Housekeeping Aide Program Graduate at
- Supply Technician Assistant and Supplies at VA Industries
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Education Degree - Education
- Associates of Arts in Health Degree
Randolph MA 2018
Manufacturer and distributor of fine wallpaper, wallcoverings, and home décor products.
Inventory Management Specialist
• Coordinates with Warehouse on incoming shipping damage from vendors
• Process Purchase Orders for wall murals and wall paper from China and Europe
• Assists Book Bindery department with projects for upcoming book releases
• Partners with Accounting Department for invoice reconciliation
• Managing stock levels for accurate forecasting of inventory
- Inventory Management Specialist at Brewster Home Fashions
- Buyer/Planner and Value Stream Leader at ALIMED
- Buyer at DODGE CHEMICAL COMPANY
- Reconciliation Analyst at BLITZ MEDIA
9 months at this Job
- - Public Relations and Communications
ACTUAL Maintenance Inventory management for Amazon Fulfilment by create and generate requisitions, POs and PO receipts (EAM, Coupa). Develop and maintain 5s standards of the store and update list of critical spare part to ensure critical parts are available in store. Audit material management process with regularly scheduled cycle counts. Implementation of corrective actions as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs (including IRDR) or other EAM data. Implement plans to reduce costs and improve parts quality. Preassemble parts kits for scheduled Preventive Maintenance actions. Match purchase orders, receipts and invoices for correct timely payments. Work with vendors and ensure all warranty items are return and appropriated credits are issued. Tracks, updates, and publishes keys supply metrics, such as order fill rate, forecast accuracy, inventory accuracy, supplier reliability, inventory turns, and other common supply chain metrics. Prepare reports and analysis as required.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at C&W SERVICES
- at DEAN FOODS
- OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR at RECKITT BENCKISER
- at PALMETTO ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE
1 month at this Job
- - INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
• Responsible for depot Inventory Operations to include inventory management, maintenance and task scheduling.
• Supervision of inventory processes and accuracy for all assets received, stored and/or issued at the Distribution without any losses and damages.
• Responsible for customer support, task scheduling, storage and inventory functions for all items received and stored at the depot.
• Ensures timely data validation and input into required transactional systems and completion of documentation for storage and inventory processing.
• Ensures Quality Control/Customer Service Plan compliance in storage and inventory functions. Responsible for maintaining records and organization of files.
• Ensures all rules, regulations, contract provisions, state and federal laws are held in strict compliance. Reports to Site Manager
• Supervise, coach and lead a team in accomplishing tasks for a specific program and area of expertise.
• Experience working in a DRMO/DLA section. I was responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, documenting work, and updating my supervisors on the progress that I made weekly.
- Inventory Management Specialist at United States Marine Corp
- Gym Front Desk/Supervisor at United States Marine Corp
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
I am responsible to perform a wide variety of activities to ensure accountability for the overall flow of merchandise into and out of the store. To maintain the integrity of the store's POS inventory. I work closely with the Store Management team and Regional Asset Protection Manager to ensure accuracy with all paperwork related to merchandise flow. I verify, sign and update vendor shipments received at the store. Ensure product is updated and secured for future display. Maintain all vendor direct shipment files. Required to research all outstanding vendor direct shipments daily.Request and investigate Proof Of Delivery on any outstanding directs over 7 days. Process transfers through Inventory System. Perform all Return to Vendors and ensure they are properly recorded in Inventory System. Perform Return Goods Defective processing daily. Ensure compliance of procedures by auditing 10% of the total shipped. Maintain POS integrity through inventory adjustments.Communicate Distribution Center Trailer receiving issues to management. Perform random audits and check-in security merchandise from manifest.Send and receive equipment for the store.
- Inventory Management Specialist at Babies"R"Us
- Pricing and Signing Specialist at Babies"R"Us
- Full Time Stock Associate at Babies"R"Us
- Part Time Sales Associate at Babies"R"Us
5 years at this Job
Support the U.S. Department of the Navy Naval Supply System Command (NAVSUP) Item Unique Identification (IUID) Program Management Office (PMO). Collaborate and collect relevant data on IUID efforts and responsibilities with DON/Navy stakeholders and program managers. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on IUID, as it applies to supply chain commodities that informs effective Navy decisions on implementation strategies. Responsible for marking Legacy equipment. Creates, prints and validates IUID (MIL-STD-130N) labels per DFARS 211.274-5 Policy. Record existing IUID labels on C5I assets and verify them with the National IUID Registry to ensure they are compliant. Work with Navy IUID stakeholders to identify IUID-worthy candidates and IUID-worthy assets to be marked in accordance with DoD regulations. Perform data analysis on asset information to determine IUID-worthiness for marking efforts and coordinate updates of IUID determinations to various information systems. Perform marking and/or ensure IUID items are appropriately marked and recorded in the IUID Registry. Experience with mentoring and training programs; development of knowledge transfer plans for Government personnel. Knowledge of IUID and RFID implementation and applications. Update inventory configurations and locations. Conduct supply and material inventories. Knowledge of barcode scanners. Conduct site surveys of equipment, asset management and inventory controls. Support Navy IUID registry account management and data management reports to assess IUID contract compliance and reconciliation actions.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at Integrated Logistics Support
- SUPPLY TECHNICIAN at JANTEC
- PROPERTY MANAGER at DCS Corporation
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER at U. S. Navy
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Art
Responsibilities: Managed assets for the ALQ-131 and currently managing the assets on the $1.2B ALQ-184 ECM Pods. Performs work associated with management and repair of systems and assigned workload. Assembles, verifies, computes, and approves recoverable item requirements, using judgment to apply methodologies and adapt procedures for assigned set of complex items or subcomponents. Accurately gathers data and resolves issues and problems to determine current and future supply and buy requirements for assigned systems and items. Ensures Buy Load List Requirements are annotated correctly in Automated Budget Compilation System (ABCS). Prepares recommendations and directives for the procurement of material. Ensure there are sufficient assets in repair to cover immediate SURGE, MICAP and backorder requirements. Respond to requests, phone calls and e-mails for data reports, briefings, suspenses and status from users. File maintain D200A computation cycle on a quarterly basis, including review and clear Readiness Base Leveling (RBL) flags and initiate disposal actions. Brief Squadron Director, Supervisors and IPT on system status, initiatives and issues at weekly Biz-Ops meetings. Use problem solving techniques and critical thinking skills to develop situational plans to deal with problems arising from lack of parts available to ensure availability, capability and maintainability are adequate to meet or exceed Air Force needs. Develop status workbooks and spreadsheets to assist ALQ-131 and ALQ-184 Program Managers with PR Spares/Buys. Utilizes AFMCMAN 23-1 for item management policies D200A guidance and regulations. Expedites shipments to cover MICAPs/SURGE by working closely with contractors. Initiates 206 requests and coordinates with Production Management Specialists for demil, declassification, testing, and condition code verification. Properly dispose of excess assets in accordance with Retention Letters. Coordinate with depot planners and schedulers with any AWP issues. Accomplishments: - Reduced Top 10 MICAP drivers down to 6 by obtaining parts from Electronic Attack Pod Upgrade Program (PUP Reclamation) from January – May 2014. - Reduced an average of 1200+ MICAP hours on a monthly basis by acquiring assistance from Navy Crane to fill Air Force SURGE/MICAP and backorder requirements. - Initiated and completed emergency PR amendment in less than 24 hours by coordinating attachments quickly and efficiently; PR amendment awarded $1.3M order - Cancelled an average of 13 low priority backorders during RBL pushes via Stock Control Readiness - Served as the “unofficial” Tiger Team Member while assisting the ALQ-131 and ALQ-184 Program Managers during the "Tiger Team Effort" with FY13 spares buy packages by obtaining Procurement Histories and Purchase Request forms from the PRPS system and submitted signed documents to the contracting officers for review and approval of contract awards, updated procurement status spreadsheet located in the system database that allowed the squadron director to brief headquarters with the FY13 valid buys, worked with other Item Managers to validate which items are in a buy in order to prepare PR packages and canceled all procurement that were considered unnecessary buys. - Completed D200A File Maintenance for assigned workload and vacant desk workload. - Participated as a planning/events coordinator during Group level and Squadron level Wingman Events. Planned and facilitated activities, analyzed cost of beverages, food, picnic supplies, and increased ticket sales and overall participation via promotional and advertising methods. - Briefed the Director of 448 SCMW and the Director of 638th SCMG regarding the benefits and success of the Operational Training Assignment (OTA) at Robins AFB. - Voted in as the replacement representative for VPP and Steering Committee Member for the 408 SCMS. Skills Used: - Knowledge of established supply systems and a broad range of supply program relationships and interrelated processes. - Knowledge of acquisition processes, automated records and control systems, material substitution criteria, storage issues, and disposal processes. - Knowledge of specialized analytical methods and techniques to resolve difficult inventory management issues and problems. - Knowledge of budgeting, procurement, and funding processes related to inventory management functions. - Knowledge of commonly applied inventory management principles, procedures, techniques and practices. - Knowledge of automated data system design and evaluate techniques, methods, and procedures
- Inventory Management Specialist at DoD - United States Air Force
- Technical Publications Specialist at Club Car
- Technical Publications Specialist at Northrop Grumman
- Shift Supervisor at CVS Pharmacy
at this Job
- Master of Science - Logistics Management
- BS - Communications and Information Technology
• Performs periodic physical inventories as assigned and according to identified schedules
• Ensured that deadlines are met properly and in a timely manner, strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Purchasing/Material Management process and purchase order lifecycle
• Initiative, team attitude and a desire to work in a fast paced surgical environment
• Knowledge of inventory, procedures, equipment, supply orders, PAR levels and returns
• Pulling patient case carts, labeling, rotating, and checking outdated supplies both in storeroom and the departments served, ensure special order surgical supplies, materials and instruments are available for surgical cases
• Receiving and distributing supplies to the appropriate departments Louisiana State University Call Center, Baton Rouge, La. July 2018-Present Call Center Employee
• Demonstrated proficiency in interviewing individuals via telephone and accurately entering responses into computer-based data collection system.
• Follow set procedures including the ability to read scripts verbatim.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Inventory Management Specialist at Baton Rouge General Hospital
- Surgical Supply, Material Management, Inventory Assistant at Baton Rouge General Hospital
- Restock Associate at Baton Rouge General Hospital
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Administration
- Diploma - Medical