Inventory Planner and Customer Support Specialist. Planned Inventory required to support Boeing aircraft service bulletins.
- Inventory Planner at The Boeing Company / McDonnell Douglas
- Buyer/Planner at Van Waters and Rogers (UNIVAR)
20 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Developing forecasts by product or a group of skus. Daily monitoring of service levels (in stocks) on A/B skus. Writing weekly orders by sku based on current inventory and sales trend. All purchase order editing including cost changes, allowances, receiving dates, add/remove skus, promo pricing, and other changes. Tracking purchase orders. Following up with vendors on back ordered skus, alert merchant team when crucial skus are on a low WOS. Regular contact with the logistics teams for cycle counts and inventory, vendor shipping errors and damage notifications. Created a spreadsheet using formulas to follow almost out skus and exact order needs based on current trend and past history. Writing special orders for items not carried in stores (drop ships). Recently promoted from planning Analyst Assistant to Inventory Planner.
- Inventory Planner at Sally Beauty Holdings
- Store Help Desk Analyst at SE Grocers
- Allocation Analyst-Women's RTW at Stein Mart
- Merchandise Distribution Analyst at Burlington Coat Factory
8 months at this Job
- - Business Finance
N2 Imaging-UTC-Irvine, CA 2015-Present
• Monitor, issue and track government equipment for use by engineers.
• Report weekly, monthly and quarterly on material concerning US Army programs.
• Prepare reports for management on dollar values of all equipment, material, fixtures and tools. Disneyland - Anaheim, CA (Insight Global) Inventory Specialist
• Sort and verify material accurately for attraction.
• Work with management to set inventory levels.
• Use computer to update all inventory for real time levels DRS-STS--Cypress, CA Planner
• Evaluate and segregate all inventory materials
• Establish and maintain cycle count program
• In-house ISO 9001 Auditor APT Electronics--Anaheim, CA Production Controller
• Schedule materials for timely production
• Work with purchasing department to expedite materials job completion
• Monitor work in process from start to completion DRS Nytech--Irvine, CA Inventory Analyst
• Monitor and maintain inventory accuracy by cycle count program
• Plan and perform analysis on inventory materials
• Issue materials to appropriate designations ADC Telecommunications--Tustin, CA Inventory and Support Specialist
• Prepare reports for management for field trials
• Interfaced with sales groups and field technicians for customer service
• Perform inventory analysis and control
- Inventory Planner at N2 Imaging
4 years at this Job
- ESD Certified, ISO and AS9100 Certified
• Evaluate stock replenishment inventory and place purchase orders
• Place drop ship purchase orders
• Work with sales to develop reorder points according to usage and forecasts
• Process return purchase orders
• Maintain data integrity of product lines
- Inventory Planner at Shorr Packaging Corp.
- Accounts at Shorr Packaging Corp.
- Senior Teller at Old Second Bank
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business and Commerce
- Associate - Accounting
• Utilize Blue Ridge Supply Chain Planning (SCP) to manage inventory replenishment in a distribution center.
• Continuously improves the accuracy and reliability of the demand forecast.
• Work closely with Sales, S&OP to identify key sales indicators for specific products to provide relevant analysis and guidance with respect to decision-making, and sales plans into the demand forecast and inventory purchase decisions
• Coordinates with other departments to reconcile variances between forecasted and actual demand.
• Develops useful reporting for expected sales, inventory levels, and inventory trends.
• Develop inventory plan to support forecasted demand and sales promotion.
• Maintain proper inventory within budget or safety stock tolerance level.
• Identify and communicate current or potential product shortage/stockout and recovery strategy to minimize back-orders.
• Maintain and update master vendor and item file within Blue Ridge SCP, Navision ERP, Manhattan Scale.
• Develop inventory strategy for all SKUs assigned.
• Manage and monitor inbound PO’s and expedite or delay shipments as needed.
• Develop strong working relationships with all assigned vendors and leverage this relationship to ensure perfect order delivery.
• Manage vendor charge-backs, credits, penalties for over/short/damages (OS&D).
• Develops and implements procedures to address root causes of variances.
- Inventory Planner at Rhee Bros, Inc
- Team Leader, Strategy Planning Department at Health Connect Corp
- Procurement Consultant, Integrated Supply Chain at IBM Corp
- Manager, Strategy Procurement Department at Seoul Semiconductor corp.
2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Information Communication Engineering
• Coordinate and balance multiple demand sources to ensure sufficient inventory and supply.
• Forecast demand minimizing gaps to stock levels.
• Maintain supply-chain and report to contracted customers.
• Analyze key aspects of business performance including supply & demand, inventory levels, and sales orderbooks.
• Report on stock movement levels; execute efficient measures of inventory planning performance.
• Coordinate capacity planning issues and resolutions.
• Demand planning and forecasting in support of supply chain for F-35/F-18 programs.
• Manage AOG and Critical supply lines for Raytheon, Boeing, Airbus.
• Prioritize and process incoming scans, releases and purchase orders and monitor them to ensure they ship on schedule.
- Inventory Planner at Wesco Aircraft
- Customer Service Representative at Nu-Hope Labratorites
- Purchasing Assistant at Maly's/SalonCentric
- Customer Service Representative at Maly's of California
5 years at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
Plan quarterly and floorset preseason sales, taking into account all variances to prior history. Create and maintain detailed weekly class dollar and unit sales at the store level. Leverage analytics to evaluate unit and store performance, consistently identifying areas of opportunity and implementing change. Manage store inventory levels with cross functional partners to maximize margin and nest within company goals. Develop pricing and inventory strategies to drive growth within the brand, and positive sales comps.
• Assigned responsibility for Men's Graphic Tee Shirts and Outerwear businesses for the US and Canada
• Researched and presented strategy for a program that was not planned to be ~~~~~~~~~, resulting in 500K+ profit
- Inventory Planner at American Eagle Outfitters, Inc
- Battery Commander, Captain, Field Artillery Officer at United States Army National Guard
- Account Executive/Inside Sales Representative at Pittsburgh Logistics Services
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Responsible for onboarding inventory stocking plans for new customer wins.
• Worked to mitigate expired inventory expense.
• Review aged and obsolete inventory and worked with cross-functional teams to identify reduction plans and action.
• Review inventory positions and take actions for improvement to ensure attainment of DOS, service & net inventory targets.
• Review and assess the current inventory and demand management processes and improve and/or define processes related to inventory and demand management.
• Obtain demand inputs from sales and marketing to derive a consensus demand forecast and generate the supply plan.
- Inventory Planner at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Inventory Analyst/Buyer at Turret Steel Industries Incorporated
- Material Logistics Specialist/ Procurement Planner at Siemens Env. Systems and Services Division
- Buyer at Holtec Manufacturing
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Issue inventory replenishment orders to both domestic and international vendors.
• Provide short and long-term aggregate requirements to suppliers via monthly supply plans taking into account production capabilities and restraints of suppliers.
• Conduct weekly supplier calls to facilitate conversations around past dues, expedite/de-expediting orders, and any pertinent issues.
• Maintain inventory levels to facilitate a 97% fill rate for customer orders.
• Review ABC volume by supplier semi-annually.
• Incorporate freight options into supplier replenishment cycles and lead-times in order to reduce freight cost while working with traffic, suppliers, and our distribution centers.
- Inventory Planner at Dayco
- Purchasing & Inventory Planner at Carrier Enterprise
- Supply Chain Manager at Artisent Floors
- Business Banker/Bank Officer at Bank of Bartlett
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Balancing supply according to changing demand forecast.
● Preparing and maintaining weekly replenishment reports.
● Analyze multiple product lines to identify high performing and slow moving items.
● Assess and manage inventory plans for new production of textiles, wallpaper and lighting.
● Review and verify quantities against purchase orders and shipping documents.
● Analyze workflow, planned and schedule customer orders based on availability and transit time.
● Participated in collaborative efforts focused on inventory trends, patterns and cost savings.
● Identified opportunities to reduce office supplies by analyzing impact of adding additional suppliers. Negotiated discounts and reduced spending by 25%.
● Applied for and managed Amazon Business Account with a 10k monthly budget.
● Managed requests for custom items, provided pricing with the appropriate profit margins
- Inventory Planner at Donghia Inc
- Logistics Analyst / Claims Specialist at The Chefs Warehouse
- at Transportation Department
- Customer Service Analyst/Receptionist at
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management
- Associate of Arts - Business Foundations