I have started my current position as an Inventory Planner assisting the Supply Chain Manager.
- Inventory Planner at Sunco Lighting
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at Sooner Express Inc.
- Data Entry Clerk at Sabrent
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Support peers with systems comprehension, replenishment planning methodologies, factory communications and resolving issues.
• Recommend and implement process improvements.
• Interface with Management at overseas business units to drive factory performance improvement.
• Assume a leadership role in special projects.
• Continue to perform Demand/Inventory Planner responsibilities.
• Configure stocking programs to ensure proper systems integration.
• Maintain product release (master data) and pricing in Dynamics AX
• Process customer forecasts, analyze MRP results, create/expedite/defer/cancel factory orders.
• Interface with customers, Sales, Product Engineering, Planning, and Administration, domestic and overseas factories, Import Logistics and warehouse personnel to ensure timely product availability for customers.
• Analyze customer forecast accuracy, factory delivery performance, sales and inventory trends vs budget. Report any concerns to management.
• Participate in monthly Sales and Operations Planning to ensure collaborative sales forecasting for financial reporting.
• Manage slow-moving/obsolete inventory disposition in accordance with company policy.
• Purchase all raw material from outside sources.
• Negotiate cost contract for best market price on raw material.
- Senior Demand / Inventory Planner at Thorlabs INC
- Showroom Salesperson at Kohler Co.
- Senior Demand Planner at PANASONIC CORPORATION OF NORTH AMERICA
- Inventory Planner at Panasonic Corporation of North America
13 years, 2 months at this Job
Portland, Oregon The world's leading provider of clinical testing and diagnostic information services used by nearly half of the physicians and hospitals in the US. INVENTORY PLANNER/MATERIALS ANALYST WITH BUYER RESPONSIBILITIES 2007 - 2018 Purchased all non-cap-ex items for 100+ remote facilities in 4 states as well as primary lab. Created order catalogs and implemented them at remote facilities with a new standardized control for cost reduction. Resolved all outstanding invoice issues with vendors. Led several standardization projects within the Materials Management department. Attained year over year cost reductions to laboratory inventory. Helped design and prepare workspace to accommodate lab relocation and consolidation. Played a key role in utilization conversion project, allowing labs QLS / IDAA system to interface with Stock Clerk(TM) inventory management system. Worked with vendors to facilitate materials portion of test platform changes. Managed client supply utilization for region, ensuring compliance with internal procedures and federal regulations. Completed Exit project by removing bulk of items from inventory and transferred to direct purchase access. Created quick requisitions in People Soft(TM) for all remote locations. Trained key users and supervisors across 4 states in People Soft(TM) purchasing functions necessary to order and approve product requisitions.
- INVENTORY PLANNER/MATERIALS ANALYST at QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION
- INVENTORY PLANNER at Requested by Corporate IT
- SHIPPING / RECEIVING CLERK II at Quest Diagnostics
11 years at this Job
- High school
Forecast quarterly, monthly, and weekly dollar and unit sales. Utilize historical data and recent trends to align plan with future financial goals and budgets. Leverage analytics to evaluate KPIs, consistently identifying areas of opportunity and implementing change. Develop shipping strategies, analyze sales by size, and manage store/DC inventory levels to reduce cost and ensure inventory is in the right place to make the sales possible. Develop pricing and inventory strategies with cross functional team to drive growth within the brand, and positive sales comps. Present monthly business updates and quarterly reviews with lessons learned and proposed actions to cross functional leadership team. Planning Accomplishments:
• Assigned responsibility for Men's Graphic Tee Shirts and Outerwear businesses for the US, Canada, and Web
• Researched and presented strategy for a program that was not planned to be ~~~~~~~~~, resulting in 500K+ profit
• Coached and mentored summer interns and new hires entering our teammate training program
- Inventory Planner at American Eagle Outfitters, Inc
- Battery Commander, Captain, Field Artillery Officer at United States Army National Guard
- Account Executive/Inside Sales Representative at Pittsburgh Logistics Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Forecast sales, margin, markdowns, receipts, and inventories at category/item level
• Plan and forecast $173 million in annual sales and $62 million in inventory for Kmart and Sears stores
• Sales and Margin forecast resulted 98% to actual, and inventory plan resulted 5% below budget
• Provide forecasts and collaborate with vendors to ensure the appropriate level of product available based on plans
• Monitor trends, diagnose root-cause of deviations in key metrics and recommend corrective solutions
• Partner with buyers on daily, weekly and monthly business forecasts and ensure purchases fit within receipt and OTB plans
• Present forecasts with action plans at weekly business reviews and monthly OTB meetings
• Recommend actions at category and item level to improve sales, margin and liquidation of risk inventories
• Teach, coach and motivate inventory analyst to drive in season planned receipts to the stores and to ensure in-stock service levels are maintained
- Inventory Planner at Sears Holdings Corporation
- at Sears Holdings Corporation
- Senior Inventory Analyst at Sears Holdings Corporation
- Senior Inventory Analyst at Illinois Trading Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Develop and monitor profitable sales plans through accurate forecasting and on-time inventory flow.
● Manage receipts and adjust inventory flow.
● Issue purchasing forecasts to vendors.
● Maintain accurate PO dates and quantities in the system.
● Confirm delivery schedules with suppliers to ensure timely shipping.
● Resolve receipt and invoicing discrepancies with accounting.
- Inventory Planner at HARRY & DAVID
- Temporary Associate at EXPRESS PERSONNEL
- Inventory Planner at MUSICIAN'S FRIEND
- Sales Associate at MACY'S
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration, Marketing
• Planned production of gears and shafts with focus on flawless build and timely delivery.
• Oversaw multimillion-dollar inventory of precision parts.
• Communicated with diverse network of suppliers and distributors to ensure accurate and timely deliveries.
• Forecasted and resolved part shortages while maintaining delivery deadlines.
- Inventory Planner at Sundyne
- Digital Marketing Manager at City of Wheat Ridge / Wheat Ridge Police Department
- Communications Intern at Denver Department
8 months at this Job
- - Marketing / Public Relations
Responsible for inventory planning support for a $2B eCommerce retail brand company with 14 fast growing brands. * Worked closely with buying teams to manage inventory lifecycle including monthly forecasts, open to buy processes, tracking of marketplace developments and analysis of customer buying patterns * Directed the prioritization of multi-phase projects that spanned across data management, system updates and forecast projects * Evaluated and streamlined business processes to create efficiencies, improve productivity and maximize results * Interfaced with management to ensure lines of communication remained open, objectives were clearly communicated and deadlines were met
- Inventory Planner at Bluestem Brands, Inc
- Inventory Planner at Converse, Inc
- National Account Representative at Converse, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Anixter Inc
1 year at this Job
- MS - Business Objectives
* Create the forecasting file utilizing SAP * Review all items and purchase accordingly * Communicate with overseas team regarding production * Communicate with corresponding inventory planners around the world with regards to global inventory needs * Create and distribute an inventory excess list to sales with the objective of minimizing excess inventory
- Inventory Planner at inMusic Brands Inc
- Supply Chain Specialist at Fit N Fresh
- National Accounts Coordinator at Tayna Creations
- Buyer/Planner at Scorpio Accessories
2 months at this Job
Create and distribute production schedule for manufacturing personnel working on a line producing 85,000 cases of beverages per day. Analyze production schedule to optimize raw material inventory levels, review MRP requirements, and place orders with multiple vendors and third party transportation utilities to maintain inventory and support supply chain. Process DMRs for all out-of-tolerance raw material and work with vendors to resolve issues. Collaborate with promotional team to ensure promotions meet in- and out-of-market dates and deadlines. Oversee check-in procedures and safety compliance for onsite workers.
• Optimized process for ordering and delivery of raw materials within narrow timeframe to solve for limited storage space, troubleshooting issues with vendors, logistics, supply, and scheduling.
• Captured $84,000 in annual savings by researching and securing alternate type of wood pallets for product storage.
• Proposed use of bar codes to digitize and automate tracking for products being loaded onto trailers to improve accuracy.
• Ramped up quickly and shaped role with minimal guidance during departmental changes.
- Inventory Planner at LIBERTY COCA COLA
- Production Control & Master Scheduler, Delair Group at DELAIR GROUP / SHAPES LLC
- Supervisor at DELAIR GROUP / SHAPES LLC
- Buyer/Planner at DELAIR GROUP / SHAPES LLC
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school