Seeking a position with a progressive organization that would provide opportunities for personal and career growth in a dynamic and unique workplace.
PICS Inventory Specialists, Atlanta, Georgia July 2017 - Present
● Preformed detailed inventory count for selected clients
● Supervised team members during inventory count
● Assed and provided clients with inventory numbers and data
- Inventory Supervisor at PICS Inventory Specialists
- Receptionist at 1 Just Right DUI School
- Customer Service Rep at Amazon
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
I am currently an inventory supervisor at Best buy. I have been in a leadership role now for 3 years. My position entitles overseeing the inbound and outbound shipping processes. Pulling daily variance reports and sale numbers. Im oversee about 15 employees in my current role. I do everything from weekly scheduling, coaching and training through the month with my team. I am very customer service driven with working in a retail location and having to meet goals for sales also. My accomplishment as a inventory Supervisor are being able to bring two locations under budget and developing employees into leadership roles within the company.
- Inventory Supervisor at
at this Job
- High school
I have held several positions during my 28 year tenure including, Parking Attendant, Roving Clerk and Accounting Clerk. Current responsibilities as Inventory Supervisor include: * The daily auditing of daily parking tickets and revenue. * Accurately recording vehicle information and recording of dates and appropriate fees. * Supervising the inventory team and encouraging others to realize their career goals and objectives.
- Inventory Supervisor at Five Star U-Street Parking
- Food Service Worker at Sodexo
- Customer Service Clerk, Cashier at Five Star U-Street Parking
- Mail Handler at United States Postal Service
35 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- High School Diploma
inventory supervisor, i taught many guys how to use both forklift because warehouse needed them, took better care of product, inventory and i would catch a lot of mistakes before orders would be shipped out, i was very fast and accurate on my duties
- inventory supervisor at dash 4
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
My responsibilities as an inventory supervisor were to delegate the tasks to a team of 13 or more associates and unload 3 trucks daily. I was responsible for the organization and cleanliness of all inventory that
the backroom received. I was also responsible for a new project dealing with existing back stock on the sales
floor and constantly refilling the product on the shelves for the consumers.
● I also had daily reports that I had to turn into the Receiving offices.
● Low percentage of inventory loss
● Recognition from corporate about the cleanliness of the backroom
- Inventory Supervisor at Walmart Inc
- Inventory associate at Walmart Inc
- Docent at Diggs Gallery
- Assistant Manager at Rue21 Inc
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• WIS hired me on as a supervisor and had me running my own jobs within the first month of my start date.
• Supervisors at Washington Inventory Services are required to manage small teams of employees at various stores that have requested our service. While at the stores supervisors are required to control every aspect of the job until completion. Each store has its own special instructions on how the inventory should be conducted.
• The stores I have to do most often are: Publix, Sears, and several of the various stores at the Galleria. Managers love me because I'm one of the few people who care enough to get the job done with 100% integrity.
• I've also been in charge of more jobs per month than any other supervisor in my office and that's including both of the managers.
• My office sent me to each of the manager's meetings in Florida overnight and surprisingly enough I actually got to learn a lot from it.
- Inventory Supervisor at Washington Inventory Service (WIS)
- Front of House Employee at Urban Cookhouse
- Café Employee/Supervisor at Lifetime Fitness
- Sales Associate at Academy Sports and Outdoors
2 years at this Job
- - Nursing
- Advanced Academic Diploma
• Report inventory balances and cycle counting greatly inventory integrity.
• Organized and managed large stock areas each comprising up 6.000 lines items; maintained excellent accuracy ratings.
• Evaluate and reconfigure systems to support customer service and operational goals.
- Inventory Supervisor at RGIS Inventory Specialists
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Currently working as a Inventory Supervisor IV, in office 4242/4211. Support the office with the implementation of Counting 101, 201, and 301 every week.
- Inventory Supervisor IV at WIS International
- Area Training Manager at KFC KBP Foods
- Team Trainer at Taco Johns
3 months at this Job
Travel and physically count inventory in Walmarts and Sam's Club, in Southwest GA, and Florida, while supervisor 35-40 employees. Running the PC to give Walmart's management team all paperwork and details of all merchandise that has been counted. Acounted for every tag that has been hung in the store using the WISDOM system. Using Microsoft Excel to make charts to provide final paperwork at the end of inventory ,with all the final numbers for everything my team has counted.
- Inventory Supervisor/Driver at WASHINGTON INVENTORY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL
- Order Picker / Machine Operator at Outdoor Network
- Inventory Supervisor /Driver at Washington Inventory Service International (WIS)
- Courier Driver at FedEx
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
inventory supervisor is responsible for ensuring the efficient flow of inventory throughout the warehouse by providing strong leadership and supervision to the replenishment and optimization teams, collaborating effectively with multiple departments, and monitoring established processes for compliance and accuracy. Efficient flow of inventory is necessary to optimize customer order processing and mitigate losses due to inventory shrinkage. This position is also responsible for developing new and innovative ideas for process improvement. This position manages multiple functions within a department. The expected technical work to supervision ratio is 10% technical work/90% supervision. The following is a list of typical duties for this position: − Hire and train new employees. − Recommend employee promotions, pay increases, and terminations to manager. − Conduct regular performance appraisals of direct reports. − Perform employee corrective actions. − Manage to and report on departmental metrics. − Optimize inventory in assigned areas. − Monitor inventory replenishment activities. − Update warehouse management system (WMS) settings/options to meet the specifications of the business requirements. − Maintain and support new automated business processes. − Assist with operational planning related to new client implementations. Duties of this job may require occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of objects weighing up to 50 lbs., working in a warehouse environment, operating various hand and motor powered equipment, standing on concrete floors, walking for extended periods of time, stooping, bending, twisting, and being exposed to loud noises and various temperatures and scents
- Inventory Supervisor at VisibleSCM
- Supervisor at US Marines , Goodyear
- Fielding Clerk/Inventory Specialist at U.S. Marine Corps
- Mortuary Affairs Specialist at U.S. Marine Corps
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma - Demetris Gaulden