• Generate research and report short, mid and long-form stories, utilizing strong writing and storytelling skills, through investigation and data driven research.
• Cultivating and maintaining credible news sources.
• Identifying and pitching investigative news stories.
• Writing online versions of investigative reports and adapting them for RadioSawa service as well.
• Conducting interviews with news sources having a wide variety of views and expertise.
• Writing compelling scripts and overseeing production to ensure broadcast quality of stories and reports.
• Utilize info-graphics and graphic designs to sharpen script focus and data presentation.
• Checking reports for balance, clarity, and objectivity to ensure they are free of bias and advocacy.
- INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER at Middle East Broadcasting Networks
- ASSIGNMENT EDITOR at Middle East Broadcasting Networks
- REPORTER, VIDEO PRODUCER at Middle East Broadcasting Networks
- SENIOR NEWS PRODUCER at Moroccan Television and Radio
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Audiovisual Journalism
- DIPLOMA - LIBERAL STUDIES
General assignment and investigate reporter. Duties to report and investigate police and courts. Became managing editor/ Publisher in 2008 after owner passed away.
- Investigative Reporter at The Jackson Countian Newspaper
- Media Specialist at The Accountability Project
- Manager at Property rental managements
- Manager at Price Restoration
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
• Writing and reporting on an ongoing legal dispute between a Virginia farmer and a non-profit land trust over the terms and conditions of a conservation program and the impact this has had on property rights legislation.
• Also investigating the relationship between special interest groups and government agencies at the local, state and national level. This work involves coverage of health care, education, labor, energy and environmental policy on Capitol Hill and in statehouses.
- Investigative Reporter at The Heritage Foundation
- Freelance/Contract Work at Fox News Television Appearances
- Statehouse and Investigative Reporter at The State Policy Network
- CNSNews.Com Reporter, Blogger at Media Research Center
5 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Government and Journalism
- - Law
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Assist / Manage / Assign projects and project development.
- Investigative Reporter at Front Row Reporting
- Engineering Dispatch at Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- Customer Service Representative at Station Casinos
- Legal Assistant at Weiss & Weiss Law Firm
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Psychology
- Associate - Electronics Engineering
- Some college
- News Anchor/Investigative Reporter at FOX 46
- Sports Anchor/News Reporter at WINK News
- Reporter/Multimedia Journalist at KRIS-TV & KZTV
- Reporter at Cablevision, Local Programming
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Broadcast Journalism
• Interview opioid users, health care providers, and advocates about the opioid crisis
• Produce short video documentaries and print articles about opioid users and health care policies
• Examine how the opioid epidemic has affected female users in Chicago, Seattle and New York City
- INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER Medill Partnership at Bustle Digital Group
- INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER at Medill News Service
- FREELANCE WRITER at South Beach Hotel
- WRITING CONSULTANT at College Of The Holy Cross
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- - English Undergraduate
Contributed to “Hate in America,” a national-reporting project based out of Arizona State University’s Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. Reported and wrote several articles, took footage for the 43-minute documentary, and was co-editor of the team’s blog.
- Investigative Reporter at News21
- Editor-in-Chief at The DePauw
- Intern-reporter at The Reporter-Times
- Sports Editor at The DePauw
7 months at this Job
- - Communications and English Writing
Various media publications since 1967.
- Journalist and Investigative reporter at Washington State Mediator
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology/Criminal Justice
● Managed a morning team on day-to-day operations while making ethically sound choices on coverage
● Worked on tight deadline daily, efficiently and accurately while leading social media strategy
● Anchored 2.5-hour broadcast each weekday on mornings, half-hour broadcast for 11 a.m.
● Trained producers with writing, story selection, decision making and critical thinking when crafting shows
● Took initiative to dig for stories, in court records, make cold calls to maintain strong community sources
● Led Super Bowl 2018 team coverage in Minneapolis, continuously for five days straight
- Morning Show, 11 a.m. Anchor, Investigative Reporter at NBC15 WMTV-TV, Gray Television
- "The Toolbox" co-conference planner, fundraiser at Wisconsin Broadcasters Association
- 5 p.m. Co-Anchor, 9 p.m. Anchor, Sunrise 7 Morning Co-Anchor, Sunrise 7 Sunday Anchor, MMJ at NewsChannel 7 WSAW-TV/ FOX WZAW-TV, Gray Television
- News Director, Production Editor, Assignment Editor, Chief Video Editor at TommieMedia.com
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communications and Broadcast Journalism
3 years 5 months) 15 E 40th Street, New York Deeply investigate a topic of interest, mostly crime and political related .Besides daily reporter appointments, I was also working closely with the law enforcement and govermental agencies such as the NYPD, the mayoral office of New York City, elected officials and non-profit organizations, I was particiapting various press conferences everyday. My job content also including reading court documents, attending court hearings for ongoing cases, reading legal documents from attorney's office and the police department, accessing public records for potential topics. Meeting difference people and build up my network with different ethinic groups, community leaders and govermental officials have also played a big part at this job. I have been lucky to witness and report a few important front line stories such as Conneticut Sandhook Eementary Shooting and Boston Marathon Bombing. And in 2013, my investigative piece about Chinatown immigration lawyers won me the best investigative coverage of Ippies Award 2013' presented by CUNY
- Investigative Reporter/Weekly Column Writer at China Press New York
- Research Assistant at Southern Illinois University
- Research Assistant at Global Media Research Center
- Producer/Director at National Association of Drug Court Professionals
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science (M.S.) - Professional Media and Media
- Master of Fine Arts - MFA, Film/Cinema/Video Studies
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.), Mass Communication /Television