Police Officer assigned to the schools and responsible for investigation and case filings, managing facility security using CPTED methods. Supervisor of community programs, JIP, JPA. EVOC, NAPD emergency driving cert.
- School Resource Officer/Investigator at Frisco Police Department
- Deputy Sheriff at Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
- Administrative Assistant at Adia Personnel for Aetna Health
- Regional Salesman at Matrix Digital Products
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- - Law Enforcement
- - Criminal Justice
Operations manager for a large Multi state Security firm. Duties include supervising security personnel, including retired members of law enforcement, meeting with clients and conducting investigations related to the daily operations. INVESTIGATIVE EXPERIENCE SIU Investigator Atlas Financial Holdings 03/16 to Present
• Investigate questionable claim/transactions
• Conduct Examination Under Oath (EUO)
• Secure notarized statements pertaining to all aspects of investigation.
• Communicate with others during course of investigation with updates for their input
• Document and evaluate investigative findings
• Communicate results and recommendations with the referring party
• Make applicable reports to Fraud Bureau
• Network with individuals and agencies responsible for fraud detection
• Confer with supervisor and examiners regarding any information developed regarding fraud trends
• Evaluate facts, review and determine applicable laws and regulations
Operations manager for a large Multi state Security firm. Duties include supervising security personnel, including retired members of law enforcement, meeting with clients and conducting investigations related to the daily operations.
SIU Investigator Atlas Financial Holdings 03/16 to Present
- Investigator SIU at SIU Investigator Atlas Financial Holdings
- Confidential Investigator NYC Department of Education at The Investigations Unit
- at Law Enforcement
- Interview person at NYPD Intelligence Division
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Investigator at Freelance
- Expert at Cross Cultural Communications
- Co-director at Pearl Project
- Columnist and Op-Ed Writer at Freelance
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - International Communications
As an investigator I assist a canine handler, make notes of all canine alerts, communicate with people on the items the canines are trained to detect, search personal items for any and all contraband, and input all information into a computer system.
- Investigator at Interquest Detection Canines
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• I worked as an investigator which consists of:
• Investigating assigned cases which consisted of: violent crimes, property crimes, financial crimes, as well as other miscellaneous crimes.
• Obtaining search and arrest warrants.
• Attending court to assist in prosecuting cases. Specialized Training: GA POST
• Leadership in Police Organizations (120 hours) Sponsored by The International Association of Chiefs of Police)
• Supervision Level 1.
• 54 hours in investigations.
• Patrol Training Officer certified 40 hours.
• Crisis Intervention Team 40 hours.
• Leadership training 142 hours
• Shotgun certified
- Investigator at Savannah Chatham Metro Police
- Police Officer at Savannah Chatham Metro Police
- general laborer at Lowes Home Improvement
- Spice Loader at Aeroteck employment agency
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Lead Investigator for criminal defense, çivil and insurance plaintiff cases
• Investigate complex complaints
• Manage investigation tasks
• Prepare detailed investigative reports
• Testify in court as needed
• Train and mentor new investigatiors
- INVESTIGATOR at JBD Investigations
- INVESTIGATOR at New Light Investigations
- DIRECTOR OF INVESTIGATIONS at Security Services
11 months at this Job
- MASTERS DEGREE
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
March 2013 to present Investigation and Internal Affairs Divison Self motivated investigator responsible for investigating title and license fraud, insurance fraud, vehicle dealer sales investigations and dealer compliance.
- Investigator at Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration
- Corporal/Shift Supervisor Unit Supervisor at Dorchester County Sheriffs Office
- Boatswains Mate, E-4 at U.S Coast Guard
- Cashier, customer service and maintain stock at Acme Markets Inc
6 years, 3 months at this Job
As an investigator I have participated in investigations ranging from fraud, forgery, burglary, theft, and narcotics. I have experience writing search warrants for telephones and residences along with writing subpoenas for phone records.
- Investigator at Rockwall PD
- Military Police Officer at U.S. Army Reserve
- Server at LAWRY'S THE PRIME RIB
- Fitness Instructor at Planet Fitness
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
- HS Diploma
- Associate - Science
Supervisor: Investigator Maura Roche
• Conducting confidential investigations of police misconduct based on in-person interviews of civilians and members of law enforcement, and drafting detailed reports throughout different stages of the investigation. Trained and experienced in interviewing individuals with mental health illness, victims of trauma, and children.
• Analyzing various police, court, and medical records and video evidence. Responsible for supervising and aiding junior investigators during interviews and field assignments.
• Identifying and locating witnesses using public record searches, social networks, and criminal databases.
• Extensive legal research and analysis of allegations involving unnecessary or excessive force, abuse of authority, offensive language, and discourtesy.
• Serving as the agency's interpreter for Polish-speaking witnesses and drafting various complaint referrals to other New York City agencies.
- Investigator at Civilian Complaint Review Board
- Trial Preparation Assistant at Trial Bureau 50
- Intern at Trial Bureau 50
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Science - Criminal Justice
- Analyzes closed circuit TV (CCTV) video to expose thefts, fraudulent gaming claims and other related losses to the company - Evaluates information including other findings during investigations and determines the best course of action in determining potential solutions and how to prevent similar situations from recurring - Alerts appropriate Dotty's personnel to pertinent details of subsequent findings - Inspects facilities to ensure compliance with security and safety regulations - Acts as a "sounding board" for frustrated staff members and patrons while maintaining diplomacy and sensitivity to each situation - Currently serving as the graveyard shift investigator for all 124 Dotty's locations within the Las Vegas Valley as well as surrounding areas
- Investigator at Dotty's
- Security Monitor/Dayclub Lifeguard at Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan
- Shipping and Receiving Team Member at Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan
- Security Shift Supervisor at Torres International Security
3 years, 10 months at this Job