Following Microsoft exit, I was recruited by partners of private investment firm to serve as west coast lead and investment analyst across wide range of industries: solar energy, commercial real estate, distilled spirits, location-based analytics. This work has led to my current interest in exploring and transitioning into the geo-spatial industry.
- Investment analyst at Birch Creek LLC
- Director at Microsoft
- Games Business Manager at Microsoft
- Director of Xbox at Microsoft
5 years at this Job
- BS - Industrial Relations
Investment Analyst – Direct Lending July 2017 – Present
• Evaluate and underwrite middle market private debt investments across the capital structure
• Undertake due diligence activities with financial sponsors, management teams, and industry experts to create investment committee memorandums, financial models, and term sheets
• Responsible for monitoring and restructuring activities related to 16 portfolio companies from a wide variety of industries and a total AUM of over $200 million
• Collaborate with company management and sponsor for various post-close transactions including refinancings, incremental investments, dividend recapitalizations, and amendments
- Investment Analyst at Alcentra
- Intern at Siguler Guff & Company
- Investment Banking Intern at Consilium Partners
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance - Economics Society
• Supported over $250mm in real estate transactions with financial modeling, market research, lease analysis, preparing fundraising presentations, and due diligence. Acquisitions included data center portfolios and sale-leasebacks in joint ventures with top private equity firms as well as family offices.
• Participated in and observed full life cycles of investments. Modeled sale and leasing opportunities, presenting strategies and outcomes for the firm's principals to consider during negotiations.
• Executed on select day-to-day operations of properties with landlord maintenance responsibilities, including lease review, loan analysis, financial analysis, lender reports, investor reports, cash flow projections and operating budgets.
• Analyzed financials across the firm's holdings. Prepared monthly reports and cash projections. Carried out bid processes to reduce operating costs and improve net income. Selected Experience:
• $100mm+ Data Center Portfolio Sale-Leaseback with Top 10 US Bank (active) – Responsibilities included building dynamic financial models for sensitivity and DCF analysis, comparing debt quotes, analyzing operating and capital expense budgets, supporting due diligence, and developing fundraising materials to present to our investors on a 9 building portfolio including office, industrial, and data center assets.
• $60mm+ Data Center Acquisition (active) – Responsibilities included building the financial model used to raise capital for the investment, building preparing the fundraising deckinvestment memorandum used to raise funding fromwith both family offices and private equity, and analyzing the effect of rising interest rates on rate swaps.
• $60mm+ Data Center Acquisition (closed) – Responsibilities included market research and sensitivity analysis showing the impact of various leasing and debt scenarios.
- Investment Analyst at Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm
- Vice President at Non-Profit Ran by College Students Promoting and Fundraising for Sanitation Initiatives
- Intern at Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
- Summer Intern at Residential Solar System Installation and Sales
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
• Associate at PGIM Real Estate, the commercial real estate private equity division of Prudential Financial.
• Played integral role in investment of over $2 billion on behalf of PGIM Real Estate's existing $69 billion portfolio.
• Primary responsibilities included performing financial modeling and analytical evaluation of investment opportunities and distilling findings into marketable investment memos prepared for clients.
• Worked extensively with commercial real estate modeling software Argus.
• Interacted with various external parties, including legal teams, consultants, and investment sales representatives.
• Promoted from analyst to associate; managed team of 4 analysts during time in associate role (August 2017 - July 2018).
- Investment Analyst & Associate at PRUDENTIAL GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (PGIM)
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Software Engineering Immersive Program
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Recommended a Boeing(BA) BUY transaction and successfully pitched the stock alongside analyst director and student analysts. Created a Comparable Company Analysis Model for a successful United Technologies(UTX) BUY transaction.
- Investment Analyst at Meliora Finance and Investment Group
- Finance Chair at Meliora Finance and Investment Group
- Business Consultant at Richard Allen Inc
- at University of Connecticut School of Business
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Financial Economics & Business
* Contributed to mutual fund outperformance in 2017 by delivering accurate and timely investment recommendations * Develops monthly and quarterly bond pricing yield curves for Group portfolio * Provides domestic and international economic insight for clients and executive management * Galvanised thought process around transformation projects through business process mapping and analysis * Coaches new staff in support of ongoing team development
- Investment Analyst at Guardian Asset Management & Investment Services Limited
- Business Account Manager at invesTT
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Evolving TecKnologies & Enterprise Development Company Limited
- Business Process Analyst at Evolving TecKnologies & Enterprise Development Company Limited
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Investment Finance
- - R and how to use R for effective data analysis
- - Introduction to Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Investment Analyst within the Investment Department of Amegy Bank. Worked with Corporate and individual customer investing in Money Market Mutual Funds. Balanced funds daily with Fund Companies, reconciled any differences prepared fed wire request, reconciled General Ledger Accounts and provided customer service to bank customers investing in Money Market Funds. PUBLIC FUNDS Specialist. Worked with Public Fund Customers to ensure balanced were fully covered for amounts over the FDIC coverage limit of $ 250,000.00. Pledged securities with a Third Party Bank to cover those balances and requested Letters of Credit to cover balances for an extended period of time. Also provided Customer Service for all Public Fund Customers
- Investment Analyst IV at Amegy Bank
- Investment Analyst IV at JPMorgan Chase
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Accounting in Accounting - Accounting
• Promoted from Investment Analyst I in July 2018 while taking on additional responsibilities passed on by former Senior Investment Officer
• Work alongside the Chief Investment Officer with portfolio construction and allocation of approximately $3.5Billion Public Markets and Hedge Fund portfolios
• Utilize Bloomberg's PORT < GO > function to measure various ex-ante risk measures to aid in portfolio rebalancing and management
• Prepare and present portfolio reports and analysis including attribution, style, performance and risk on an ex-post basis to Investment Committee
• Lead due diligence and Investment Committee recommendation efforts for the Fund's initial investments in Emerging Markets Debt, Private Credit and China A-share portfolios
• Oversee operational processes pertaining to new investments and portfolio rebalancing
- Investment Analyst II at Houston Firefighters' Relief and Retirement Fund
- Treasury Intern at Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Corporate Finance Intern at Georgia-Pacific LLC
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Finance
Analysis May 2014-Present
• Investment Management Real Estate Investment Analyst/ Wholesaler
• Credit Analysis
• Liquidity Analysis
• Acquired off-market properties at 60-75% of ARV from distressed and/or motivated
• Real Estate Due Diligence homeowners looking to liquidate their property in a fast transaction.
• Marketed and assigned any contracted properties to prospected investors (house
- Real Estate Investment Analyst/ Wholesaler at Comparative Market
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Finance and Financial
• Provided support to CFO and Senior Investment Analyst in preparation of financial modeling using Excel
• Prepared the monthly/quarterly cash flow & operating expenses to evaluate investment opportunities or properties
• Reviewed and analyzed leases, documents, financial statements, and ownership agreements
• Reconciled monthly bank statements in Quick Books
• Developed and reviewed legal documents and closing statements
• Involved in developing and review process of the annual forms and filings as required.
• Collected monthly rent income and deposit into bank accounts
- Senior Investment Analyst Assistant at FEM Commercial Real Estate LLC
- Head Server at Houlihan's Restaurants Inc
- Floor Manager at Burger Deluxe Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration Finance and Economics
- Associate - Business