US & Global Advisory * Los Angeles-based boutique global investment banking and advisory firm focused on growth capital, mergers and acquisitions, project finance and project development, collaborating with investment banking, private equity, mezzanine, alternative asset management, while providing privately-held middle market clients with strategic direction, advisory, project development, and special opportunities on an industry agnostic basis and a geographic focus on the US and cross border transactions. * Highly accomplished senior professional with a 25+ year history in top-ranked financial institutions in Southern California, specializing in the development of new and existing relationships with a focus on growth capital, M&A and financial solutions to grow middle market companies. * Acted as an advisor and investment banker constantly leveraging from disciplined training, unique talents, education, networks, and experience to dramatically accelerate the growth of businesses across markets in the US and globally. * Strong origination, credit underwriting, negotiation, execution success in areas of: Investment Banking and Advisory, Commercial Real Estate, Capital Markets, Leveraged and Structured Finance, Private Equity, and M&A transactions across several sectors industry agnostic. Extensive US and cross-border advisory expertise. * 2007 formalized a joint venture partnership with Fortress Investment Group, a $40B firm and one of the world's largest asset management companies, whereas Trilogy Capital was acting as the deal flow originations arm for Fortress. Headed a West Coast office managing up to 25 high level professionals comprised of Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, Analysts, Business Development Officers, Sales Representatives, Office Manager, Marketing Director, Programmers, and Specialized Consultants leading people, pipeline, process and technology needed to source, manage, and assist in the origination and acquisition of assets into a co-owned fund in which Trilogy as the Fund Manager had the opportunity to co-invest -alongside Fortress' Credit Fund: Drawbridge Special Opportunities Funds- in each asset as set forth in the Management Agreement with a focus on global hybrid investments to include both private equity style credit-focused growth capital and hybrid hedge fund alternative opportunities structures. * In 2016 created a consumer platform within her practice, Trilogy Brands Group, focused on the food and beverage, retail, hospitality and entertainment industries, creating a highway for the introduction of proven brands to the world. Formalized a profit share partnership with Hilco Global, a leading retail advisory and world's largest multi-class asset disposition company. In less than a year, Trilogy Brands was immediately recognized as a leading subject matter expert across the globe in the areas of food and beverage, retail, entertainment, and hospitality industries. Barbara regularly serves as a speaker, panelist and innovation forum taskforce for the world leading CEOs and industry organizations including the World Economic Forum, Global Restaurant Leadership Conference, and the International Council of Shopping Centers. * In 2017 originated, negotiated and executed over 40 transactions totaling over $1B in value with America's top consumer brands, most of which are based in Southern California. Trilogy Brands specializes in consumer, retail, hospitality, entertainment and technology with an emphasis on growth capital and brand expansion. * Deal maker, strong business developer, networker, strong credit portfolio and relationship skills, hard worker, innovative thinker, problem solver, team leader, motivator, helping businesses thrive, collaborating across various institutions and global conglomerates to achieve business objectives, accelerate growth, create superior financial and non-financial returns, and maximize value. * Accountable for the development and execution of a strategic relationship strategy, building a world class engine comprised of marketing, business development, new client relationships, and capital partner relationships organization. * Assisted clients with strategy development and growth from concept development, to brand identity, design, marketing, strategic direction, and project development in the US and worldwide. * Successfully funded and advised on several social and economic impact projects around the world successfully creating much higher than market financial and non-financial returns.
- Investment Banker, Advisor, Global Development, Strategic Relationships at Trilogy Capital Corp
- Vice President Senior Relationship Manager, Team Leader at BNP Paribas
- Vice President, Portfolio Manager at Comerica Bank
- Vice President, Credit Risk Officer, Portfolio Manager at Bank of America
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Global Leadership
- - International Business Administration
Independent business consulting. Private Equity and M&A. Turn-key suite of business services including fully licensed Broker-Dealer.
• Series 7, 63, and 79 license.
• CRD 6967957
- Investment Banker at Jaypee International
- President, CFO and Director at Global Remote Technologies Ltd
- Managing Member at BDS Consulting
- Foreign Service Officer- Multiple Locations at US Department of State
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MLA - Finance
- Graduate Certificate - Corporate Finance
- Master's - Owner President Management Program
- BS - Applied Sciences
Regional Director that specializes in providing strategic financial advisory services to both public and private businesses. My methodology reflects professional excellence, and client commitment within a wide array of verticals. The nature of every transaction is highly complex and unique; therefore my daily schedule is comprised of Capitalization Structure, Debt/Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances, Exit Strategies, Revenue Profitability, and Cash Flow.
- INVESTMENT BANKER at MADISON STREET CAPITAL
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at LEGENDS SPORTS GLOBAL SALES
- SALES/MARKETING at REMEDY WHOLESALE Wine & Spirits LLC
- COMMODITIES BROKER at LELAND NATIONAL ENERGY GROUP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Healthcare Finance Group BB&T Capital Markets' Healthcare Finance Group is responsible for not-for-profit healthcare municipal debt financing activities, including (Acute Care, Senior Living, Healthcare Systems and Services, Behavioral Health, Healthcare IT and Medical Devices). * Establishing BB&T Capital Markets' presence in Northeast (ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, NJ, NY, PA) and Southwest (TX, OK, NM). * Lead business development and client acquisition in those markets. * Structure and coordinate execution of plans of finance to maximize strategic flexibility while achieving competitive rates and terms. * Primary banker on all transactions and client relationships sourced within NE and SW territories. * Build and manage relationships with industry influencers - vendors, clients, prospects, LeadingAge, municipal authorities, etc. * Substantial involvement in client strategic planning efforts and development projects, including Board education and management. * Define, budget for, and manage marketing efforts in Northeast and Southwest markets. * Prepare industry-specific white papers, participate in webinars and speak at industry conferences (recent examples include "Embracing the Risks of Senior Living Project Development", "If You Want to Change the World, Start Off by Making Your Bed" and "Are You Ready to Ride the Age Wave").
- Senior Vice President - Investment Banker at BB&T Capital Markets
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
- Vice President/Limited Partner at Greystone Communities
- Corporate Finance Analyst at Prudential Capital Group
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Accounting
• Washington University in St. Louis Finance Committee - originated and co-leading new campaign of outreach to the financial community in the New York metropolitan area.
• UJA-Federation Business Leaders Forum Executive Committee. Chaired events with guests: Brandon Steiner, Steiner Sports; Michael Vittorio, CEO, First National Bank of Long Island
• Roslyn Public Schools - after the defalcation, created and led the Forensic Audit Committee
• New York Parks & Attractions Association - co-founder and served as President
• International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions (IAAPA): Board of Directors, chaired IAAPA Public Relations Committee, and received Meritorious Service Award - annual award given in recognition of the Most Outstanding Service to The Industry by an Individual
• Involved in charitable organizations including: UJA Federation, Shriners Hospitals for Children, Cohen's Children's Hospital, Children's Medical Fund, and Sid Jacobson Community Center.
- Senior Advisor & Investment Banker at East Wind Advisors
- Senior Advisor & Investment Banker at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Zarb Marketing Advisory Board
• Provide financial advisory and underwriting services to cities, schools, special districts and counties.
• Work with municipal officials in coordinating bond program and bond election organizational materials.
• Providing quantitative analysis, market pricing, tax rate analysis and structuring for tax-exempt and taxable bonds for municipalities across the country.
• Research to understand all legal and IRS related functions for the financing of tax-exempt and taxable bonds.
• Provide research and analysis on market conditions and timely updating of graphs and charts.
• Coordinating with municipal underwriters and traders through marketing and pricing.
• Training multiple analysts on analytical and structuring tasks.
- Director - Investment Banker at Hilltop Securities Inc
- Senior Corporate Trust Manager at Bank of New York Mellon
- Quantitative Analyst at Southwest Securities, Inc
- Investment Coordinator & Analyst at Renaissance Wealth Management
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Managing Director in a boutique investment banking services firm specializing in buy / sell M&A in Data Center Enterprise IT services, Healthcare IT services, Cloud, Software, Digital Media. - Responsible for deal sourcing, valuation / analytical analysis, negotiation, translate data into actionable insights. - Identified and sourced 4 M&A opportunities valued at more than $100M.
- Managing Director Investment Banker at Solganick & Co
- Managing Partner Corporate Development & Investment Strategy at eVentures, LLC
- Senior Managing Director Corporate Development at Toshiba America Electronics Corp
- Senior Director Corporate Development at SanDisk Ventures
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree program - Computer Science
- Associates - Automotive Engineering
- - US Government Q Secret Clearance
Assistant Manager (Duties and Responsibilities)
- INVESTMENT BANKER at Express Discount Limited
- BRANCH COMPLIANCE OFFICER at Express Discount Limited
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER at Express Discount Limited
- at Express Discount Limited
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma - Financial Management
- Higher National Diploma - Accountancy
- Diploma - Data processing
- National Diploma - Financial Studies
Founded and solely owned asset location business whose purpose is to:
• Identify, locate and claim lost and unclaimed assets for business entities and individuals.
• Current area of expertise: foreclosure preventions, bridge financing.
• Recovery of assets involves collaboration with other attorney colleagues: also pursue legal matters of family law, appraisal of real and personal property, sale and liquidation of art collections, and day-to-day operation of businesses. Legal and Consulting as well as full time employment for a range of clients including:
- Investment Banker/Attorney at Hill Legal Business Consulting LLC
- at Hill Legal Business Consulting LLC
- Tax Advisor and Liaison at Securities Industry Association
- at Fortune
31 years, 2 months at this Job
- LL.M. in Law of Taxation - Law of Taxation
- M.B.A. - Finance
- - business
- Juris Doctorate - education
- Juris Doctorate degree - Law
- Bachelor of Science
- - Business
Investment banker in deposits.
- Sr. Banking Representive at Synchrony Financial
- Senior Banking Rep at Synchrony Financial
- Aline Staffing & Consultant at Amerisource Bergen
- License Insurance Sales Agent at Optum/United Health Care
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate of Nursing - Nursing-CNA I