Bucks County, PA
* Top ten percent of sales associated in entire country continuously over 2 years.
* Exceed sales quota by 250 % through acquisition from new and existing clients.
* Create presentations for clients on growth portfolios options.
* Review clients risk and presented principal security solutions.
* Acquire investment sales, offer life & health insurance, long term care products, fixed and variable annuity options.
* New funds obtained from new clients with retirement reviews.
* Cross sold bank products and services to achieve highest P&L profits in region.
* Provide 401k reviews, income options, life protection and 529's.
* Sell mortgages, HELOC's, personal loans, credit cards, student loan and refinances.
* Uncover needs for life insurance and wealth transfers.
* Lead the investment training for all new hires with product explanations and company policies.
➢ Assistant Manager * Created educational videos with VP of sales for bank employees. * Recognized for outstanding customer service consecutively over 5 years. * Participated in branch audits and federal and state trainings. * Managed client complains and issues. * Earned top tier in sales in the state of PA. * Assisted clients with estate and trust accounts. * Maintained a positive atmosphere in branch to ensure in increase in productivity. * Screened interviews and hired individuals for Teller and banker positions. * Ordered cash and coin, marketing and office supplies. * Participated as a Teller and/or Teller Manager during absence of staff. * Formed staff schedules, managed payroll and conducted weekly training on lending products. * Reviewed bankers client tell documents and uncovered more opportunities, new money and lending or debt consolidation. * Teller marketed monthly specials via phone on CD's, money markets, home equity specials.
➢ Senior Banker * Finished as Top 2 percent of highest sales performers from entire company. * Serviced platform customer in all banking needs. * Opened varies of business, escrow, estate, and mortuary accounts. * Created strategies for clients for mid to long term savings goals. * Renewed CD's and increase rates on money markets, opened high yield savings accounts. * Scheduled financial investment appointments to uncover more needs. * Established new relationships with large dollar value and opened new accounts. * Scheduled Your Place Banking for new enrollments businesses, over 50 employees. * Refinanced existing HELOC's, student loans and traditional mortgages.
➢ Universal Banker * Called customer to setup appointments for premier and licensed bankers portfolio reviews. * Setup online banking for all mobile phones and tablets at client's request. * Handled teller work, withdrawals, transfers, and deposits. * Issued bank checks, money orders and savings bonds. * Telemarketer, called customers for HELOC's and CD promotions. * Operated and managed the ATM machine * Attended Phillies games to sponsor and market banks products.
- Senior Licensed Investment Banker at Citizens Bank
- Sales, Customer and Web support at Dataram Corporation
- Technical Assembler and Tester of Computer Hardware at Micro Memory Bank, Inc
- Owner/ Treasurer/Secretary at First Class Funding, Inc
8 years at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Finance - Business Finance
Consistently meet or exceed 150% of banking goals set by the company; ended 4th Qtr of 2016 above goal
and Number 12 of all Citizens employees for investment sales and referrals.
• Develop investment working relationships with many customers through regular contact and appointments.
• Significantly aided in bringing millions of dollars into the bank's investment portfolio.
- Licensed Banker/Investment Banker at Citizens Bank
- Sales Manager at American Income Life Insurance
- Sales Manager at Allstate Insurance
- Internet Sales Manager at BMW
5 years at this Job
Managing Director in a boutique investment banking services firm specializing in buy / sell M&A in Data Center Enterprise IT services, Healthcare IT services, Cloud, Software, Digital Media. - Responsible for deal sourcing, valuation / analytical analysis, negotiation, translate data into actionable insights. - Identified and sourced 4 M&A opportunities valued at more than $100M.
- Managing Director Investment Banker at Solganick & Co
- Managing Partner Corporate Development & Investment Strategy at eVentures, LLC
- Senior Managing Director Corporate Development at Toshiba America Electronics Corp
- Senior Managing Director Corporate Development at SanDisk Ventures
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree program - Computer Science
- Associates - Automotive Engineering
- - US Government Q Secret Clearance
I am a Regional Director that specializes provides strategic financial advisory services to both public and private businesses. My methodology reflects professional excellence, and client commitment within a wide array of verticals. The nature of every transaction is highly complex and unique. My daily schedule is comprised of Capitalization Structure, Debt/Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances, Exit Strategies, Revenue Profitability, and Cash Flow.
- INVESTMENT BANKER at MADISON STREET CAPITAL
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at LEGENDS SPORTS GLOBAL SALES
- SALES/MARKETING/CHANNEL MANAGEMENT at REMEDY WHOLESALE Wine & Spirits LLC
- COMMODITIES BROKER at LELAND NATIONAL ENERGY GROUP
2 years at this Job
Sales Communication Customer Service Series 63 Series 66
- Relationship Investment Banker at JP Morgan Chase
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Business Marketing - Marketing
Open checking, savings, and loans. Refer to Mortgage and Investment Banker partners.
- PERSONAL BANKER I at Fifth Third Bank
- LEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at Fifth Third Bank
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at Fifth Third Bank
- DATA ENTRY CLERK at Fifth Third Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Systems Analysis & Application Development Computer Information Systems
I raise Capital for various start up companies and I advise people in regards to their finances. I'm also a varsity Lacrosse coach .
- Investment Banker /Retail Advisor at Westpark Capital
- CFO at My Big Movie Break Inc
- Investment Specialist at National Securities Inc
- Senior Vice President of Capital Markets at Jesup & Lamont
7 years at this Job
- BS economics
- BS - Economics
Clients have included healthcare organizations, technology companies, retailers, and restaurants. I provide advice as a consultant and act as an investment banker to facilitate transactions and locate financing. I have been selected as a member of the Trusted Advisor Network, an invitation-only group of New Mexico's most respected business professionals and advisors.
- Business Consultant and Private Investment Banker at PrivAdvisors LLC
- Board President (Chair) at La Familia Medical Center
- CEO at Homeward Bound, Co-Owner & Co
- Chair at Town of New Milford Economic Development Commission
8 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Strategic Planning
- Bachelor of Arts - History
• Investment Banker at one of India's leading mid-market focused full-service Investment Banks
• Demonstrated expertise across deal life cycle - Deal origination, pitch document preparation, financial modelling, deal marketing, valuation, negotiation, due diligence support, deal structuring and documentation
• Extensive experience of working on potential funding and M&A transactions amounting to ~USD 1 Bn - across Technology, Healthcare, Consumer and Financial Services sectors
• Skilled at financial modeling, valuation and structuring of complicated businesses/transactions
• Representative Deals: IFC's USD 70 Mn investment in India's No.1 retail healthcare conglomerate, GIC and Sequoia Capital's USD 40 Mn investment in India No.1 Eye care chain, Sealink Capital's USD 35 Mn investment in a leading maternity hospital chain, ICICI Venture's USD 16 Mn investment in India's fastest growing women's apparel brand
• Successfully sourced deals worth ~USD 100 Mn in Technology and Consumer sectors
- Senior Associate, Investment Banking at Cumulative
- Executive Management Trainee at Fidelity Investments
- Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant Technology Solutions
4 years at this Job
- MA - Financial Mathematics
- - Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelors of Engineering - Electrical and Electronics
Motivated Banking Professional passionate about providing excellent customer service and exceeding expectations. Results-oriented with over 10 years in Banking with expertise in Sales and Service, Branch Operation, Offering Loans and Lines of Credit for Consumer and Business Client. Innovative and detail oriented Investment Banker successful at improving operations, impacting business growth and enhancing profits. Customer centered banking professional with diverse financial service career in institutional business development. Focus on delivering value added propositions.
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA
Licensed Relationship Banker/Small Business Specialist May. 2017 - Oct 2018
• Responsible for offering and selling financial products and service to both consumer and small business customers.
• Establish, develop, retain, and deepen long term relationships with current and potential customers in the community
• Make sales and service calls to current and prospective clients and make appointments to ensure sales goals are met
• Work closely with my book of business clients keeping up with their banking needs and offering different options to doing their banking.
• Work closely with my partners in the branch referring them every potential leads on the investments, mortgage or business side of the bank.
• Staying on top of my contact manager, appointment calendar and outlook express to ensure that I'm getting most of all the resources available to me.
- Licensed Relationship Banker/Small Business Specialist at Branch Operation
- Personal Banker at Citibank N.A
- Premier Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
- Personal Banker at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Insurance Agent